APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

1. Jacksonville Fl

2. +1
3. TM Sim2 Max/Ventus TR Blue
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? RED
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Because the Ventus TR Blue stiff doesn't fit me
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YUP

City, State? Palm Desert, California 
2. Handicap? I haven’t set up my ghin yet. Although the last 3 years, my entire life has been entirely dedicated to golf and reaching scratch golfer status. By last seasons end, I had planned to be a single digit, but I was working in an understaffed private but open to the public slammed golf club. I’d say probably a low double digit 12-15 if I had to guess.
3. Current driver setup? Right now I have been using my Callaway Epic Max LS 9* set to *7 using a green dot adapter with a LAGP Trono 65x playing at 45.5” but I also have a new Rogue st Triple Diamond I haven’t had a chance to hit yet. Hours ago, I literally just ordered a PXG (Heros) Gen 5 0311 7.5* with a Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 6.5 60g. I couldn’t resist the price and free shipping. 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X…. Heck even this mysterious Red you’ve mentioned (found out about it here first) in a 6X. I will promptly be researching this Red TR right after I submit this. I love the low spin/ high launch I’m getting with the 65x Trono. I have to see the EI profile of the red with what you guys posted above. 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? l’ve always loved hitting both the Ventus Black 6X and Blue 6X (W/ Velocore of course) 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I am absolutely willing to do so. I am on the cusp of a gen Xer and Millennial that loves to write, take photo’s, talk anything and everything “GOLF”, and am a total gear head/club building/shaft ho/Big driver bombing nerd 😉

Thank you for the opportunity @Fujikura Golfand @GolfWRX_Official

Edited by Golfsaved hmm ruinedmylife
To thank GOLFWRX & Fuji shafts for the chance to participate

1. Waterbury, CT

2. 10
3. Ping G400 LST 8.5* with Fujikura XLR8 Pro 63S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Cannot find a shaft to replicate the XLR8, even got fit for the Ventus Blue 6S (stats for Blue and Black were similar at fitting) which, according to the Fujikura website should be similar.  However, it played significantly stiffer and was not nearly as reliable.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely, and have access to launch monitors as well.

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Fujikura XLR8
TaylorMade M5 15* Oban Osawa
Titleist TS2 Hybrid 19* Fujikura Atmos
Titleist 816H1 23.5 Speeder HB 8.8
Callaway Apex 19 Elevate Tour
Callaway Vokey 54 58 KBS Tour V
TaylorMade Spider X

City, State?

Erie, CO 

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

rogue st max 9 degree project x HZDRUS black 6s 

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? 

black 6S 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?

i am looking tk gain lower ball trajectory and lower spin numbers while tightening up dispersion. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

writing reviews is something I love to do and have written many over the years. Writing comes naturally to me, and I believe in covering a product comprehensively to give the buyer a full view of what they are getting themselves into, to make sure it’s a fit for the right buyer. I am also a photographer. 

Driver: TSR3 9 degree Driver, Tensai 1k white 6x 

3 Wood: TSR2 15 degree 3W, Tensai 1k Orange 7x 

Hybrids: G430 3 & 4 Hybrid, Ventus Blue HB 8x 

Irons: Miura CB302 w/ Oban 115x 

Wedges: Edel SMS Wedges 50, 54, & 58 w/ BGT 125 Shafts

Putter: Scotty Newport Super Select 2.5+

1. City, State? Bartlett, IL

2. Handicap? 3.5
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade Stealth Plus (9° set at 7°) with Mitsubishi Kai’Li white 60TX tipped 1”. 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Ventus is the number 1 driver shaft for the past few years and I have yet to have a chance to see why for myself. I have been a long time Mitsubishi golf shaft guy and ready for a change. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes I am….without question. 

1. City, State? Baltimore, MD

2. Handicap? 7.6
3. Current driver setup? Ping G410 w/ Tensei Orange 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Ventus Red TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I recently had an impromptu fitting and found that more loft was giving me better numbers which went against everything I had been fit in to. I would love to see how the launch and stability of the red could potentially add to my numbers.  
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 100% Multiple times if needed.  

City, State? St pete fl 

2. Handicap? 11
3. Current driver setup? Cobra speedzone Fuji evo 661
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Love the company and would like to upgrade my current setup to achieve better numbers 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes of course 

1. City, State? Bristol, Virginia

2. Handicap? 14
3. Current driver setup? TSi 3 w/ Ventus Blue Velocore 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Red TR 6s
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? The Ventus Blue is the best driver shaft I have ever played and really interested to see how the Red TR plays with the changes that they have made with the TR line.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! I am a huge golf equipment nerd (as most of us on here) and would love to show and tell others the experiences that I have with it.

Driver: Ping G430 LST w/ Diamana PD 60s

3w: Titleist TSr2 w/ Diamana Thump 75s

5w: Titleist TSr2 w/ Diamana Thump 85s

Irons: Srixon ZX5 MkII 4-PW w/ Steelfiber FC 115 F4

Wedges: CBX2 48, Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 54, 58

Putter: Odyssey Eleven Tour-Lined CS

Ball: Z-Star Diamond

1. City, State? Huntington Beach CA

2. Handicap? 4.7
3. Current driver setup? Epic Speed 9* w/ Fujikura EVO VI
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Looking for higher launch than my current set up without adding too much spin. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes.

How To Apply
1. City, State? Mount Vernon, OH

2. Handicap? 6.5
3. Current driver setup? tm Stealth hzrdus rdx blue 6.5
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? ventus red 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Ive always played stock shafts in my drivers and heard nothing but good about the ventus line
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State?  King of Prussia, PA

2. Handicap?  2.2
3. Current driver setup?  Stealth+ 9.0⁰ with Ventus Blue TR 60-X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Ventus is the best. I have 2 Blues and one Blue TR.  The Red TR may give me the launch I need.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely.

1. City, State? St. Petersburg, FL

2. Handicap? 3.6 GHIN
3. Current driver setup? Cobra F9 Accra TZ5 75 M5
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Black TR 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I absolutely love the Ventus Blue TR in both of my 3W's and am very intrigued to try the new offerings!  I feel it could help me gain an advantage in my weekly league matches. It would also match the 7 other Ventus shafts that I own and use!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I am absolutely willing to do an in-depth review along with high quality photos and videos.  I would also love to do future updates

Edited by Jetierney13

TaylorMade Qi10 LS- Ventus Red TR 7X

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver- GD DI 8TX

TaylorMade Qi10 Tour 5W- Ventus Red 9TX

TaylorMade P770 3i MMT 125TX

TaylorMade P7MB- 4-PW MMT 125TX

TaylorMade MG4 54/60- MMT 125 TX

Phantom X 7.5/9.5

1. City, State? - W. Bloomfield, MI

2. Handicap? - +1
3. Current driver setup? - Epic Speed TDLS Ventus Black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? - Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? - I'd love to compare the Black to the Black TR
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Absolutely!

1. City, State? Tampa, FL 

2. Handicap? +4.2
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond, Oban Devotion 6 (O5 flex) 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have been wanting to purchase a Ventus Black 6x shaft but would to see how the new Black TR stacked up to finalize my purchase decision. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 110% 

1. City, State? Jacksonville, FL 

2. Handicap? 3
3. Current driver setup? Cally Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS with Ventus Black 60x (tried 70x as well)
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? One of the best shafts I have ever gamed, and I have tried a ton of the top, higher-end competitors to include Tensei (white, orange), LAGP, etc. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. 

How To Apply
1. City, State? Portland Or

2. Handicap? 8.5
3. Current driver setup? Ping g Fujukura motore Stiff 6 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Lokking to upgrade my shaft is 10 years old 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? of course 

1. City, State? Galena, Ohio

2. Handicap? 7
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 9* w/GD Tour AD IZ 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Red TR 6s shaft.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Always been a big fan of the Ventus line as I have never tried the red profile. If it can beat my AD IZ it has to be something magical!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Thank you for the opportunity.

1. City, State? Gaithersburg, MD

2. Handicap? ~10
3. Current driver setup? Cobra LTDx LS 9*, Tour AD-DI 6s, 44.5" (Also have stock Smoke shaft)
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6 stiff
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I want to compare stability and changes in launch difference.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

Edited by Shaotai

1. City, State? Hoboken NJ

2. Handicap? 14
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue Sub Zero + LAGP Trono 6X 46", Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond + LAGP House of Forged Tour Black 55 S 46". swing speed: 100-105 mph
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 5X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'd like to know what the hype is about myself. Last time with Fujikura shaft was SIX Tour Spec, then haven't had a good time with other Fujikura shafts. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 100% i am willing to do so

__

DR Callie Epic Flash 💎💎💎 8.5º TC + House of Forged Ballistic LD-S

3W Royal Collection CV Pro 13° + LAGP House of Forged Tour Limited 70X 

5W PXG 0341X Proto 18º + LAGP HoF Platinum 70S 

HYB Royal Collection 505V BBD 18º + NS PRO 950FW X, PXG 0317X 21º + Fujikura Pro 95i Tour Spec X

DI Nike VFP #4 + KBS Tour HYB Proto 95X, Callie X Forged ‘18 #3 + Modus Tour 120X

IRONS Callie X Forged 2013 5-PW MMT 95S

WEDGES Scratch 8620 47º, 50º, 55º STI 60º, Edel 60º

PUTTERS Nike Method 001, Edel The "Gold" Brick, John Byron Winner Seven

1. City, State? Ocean City, NJ

2. Handicap? 0
3. Current driver setup? Stealth + 9.0 - VENTUS Black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Would love to test the TR Black!
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Love my VENTUS Black & would love to try the new line. I have a very aggressive move towards the ball w/ driver swing speed at 125-130mph, so the thought of some more stability through impact with the TR line sounds appealing.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

1. City, State? Mahwah, NJ

2. Handicap? 5
3. Current driver setup? PING G425 w/Ventus Blue 5S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 5S 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? The Blue 5S has done wonders for my driving game- both distance and dispersion have improved to the point that my driving is now one of my strengths instead of a liability. I would love to see if the TR could improve on the Blue and if the Red profile might fit me better. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. I would do both Trackman and outdoor/on course reviews.

Thank you. 

1. City, State? Glasgow, Ky

2. Handicap? 9
3. Current driver setup? Cobra Ltdx LS 10.5 with Hzrdus Smoke Green 60 6.0
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red 6s
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? My current driver set up just doesn’t launch high enough for me and I’ve had success in past with the Ventus Blue
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Driver:  MIZUNO STZ-230 (11.5) - Ventus Blue Velocore 6s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Utility: T.B.D.

Iron:  MIZUNO PRO 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Proto 125 F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow (34.5)
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag

1. City, State? Virginia Beach, VA

2. Handicap? 1.7
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Mavrik 9* with Tensei CK Pro White 60 TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? VENTUS Black TR 6 X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love my CK White Pro but have heard rave reviews about the Ventus Black and would like to compare the two, especially since the Black has much less torque than my

current shaft.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely, I would be honored to provide a review with photos, raw data and personal opinions of the shaft.

1. Edmond, OK

2. 9.6-10.2
3. Taylormade Stealth + 8* | Mitsubishi Kai'Li 7s
4. Black 7s 
5. I fight high launch and high spin.  I'm always seeking the ultimate Low/Low shaft.
6. Yes, as well as launch monitor data from the simulator, range and on the course launch monitor data. (LaunchPro & Mevo+, as well as access to Trackman)

GAMER SETUP:

Callaway AiSmoke TD 8* @ 7* | Tour AD HD 7s 

Callaway AiSmoke TD 3W | Denali Black 6.0 70g

TaylorMade SIM Ti 5W | Tour AD TP 7s

Callaway Apex Black 4-P | Nippon Modus 120 S +1"

Titleist 48* @ 49* Vokey SM9 | Nippon Modus 120 S +1”

Titleist 54* @ 55* Vokey SM9 | Nippon Modus 120 S +1”

Titleist 58* @ 59* Vokey SM9 | Nippon Modus 120 S +1”

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 | 36" - 71* - 3.5*

1. City, State? York, PA

2. Handicap? +1
3. Current driver setup? Tour Issue Epic Max LS w/Ventus TR Blue 7X 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have used the Ventus line for the last 2 1/2 years and have always been interested in trying the Red 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

1. City, State? Los Angeles, California

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue ST with Ventus TR Blue X-Stiff
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? RED
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love my Ventus TR Blue, but I've always wondered if a "Red" TR Version would be better suited for my swing. Now that Fujikura has finally released one, I would love to get an in depth on course comparison between the two!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, more than happy to. I have access to a range and course less than 100 yards from my front door. I would be happy to put the Ventus TR Red through its paces and provide plenty of feedback, pictures, and analysis including direct comparisons to the Ventus TR Blue Shaft!!!

IG Handle: @tarheelnation3

What's in the bag:

Driver: Callaway AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Velocore+ Blue 6s

Fairway Wood: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 3 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Taylormade Stealth+ 5 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Tour Issued Callaway Paradym 7 wood w/ Speeder 757 Evolution VII

Irons: Taylormade P790 Copper w/ Nippon Modus 120 Shafts

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Raw 50/55/60 w/ Nippon Modus 120

Putters: Scotty Cameron 009 Aloha (and many others)

1. City, State? ST LOUIS MISSOURI

2. Handicap? 13
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Mavrik with Fujikura XLR8
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? RED
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Love my current Fujikura but feel like I need something updated as I've stuck with my current one for a while.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes of course.