Pure745's WITB

Being injured, I've been down the sensicore and graphite road the past 10 months....i put sensicores in all the modus and nippon shafts. my advice, just go graphite. I just went steelfiber. I tried the 110x and 125x. You could probably hardstep the 110x and tip the 125x in the wedges...or just 125x all the way through... i actually really like the graphite, you just need to get the right head and shaft combo and they are great. It's so much better on the joints than steel, even with sensicore.

PING G410 9 Flat(HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5/Ventus Black 7x)
PING G410 14.5 (HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5)
PING G425 LST 14.5 (Speeder Tour Spec 7.2x)

PING G410 17.5 (HZRDUS T1100 85g 6.5)

NIKE Vapor Fly 20* Iron (Modus105x HS)

PING i500 20* iron (DG105x100)

P7TW 3-PW (DGX7)

52 milled grind (DGX7)  / Vokey TVD K 58 (DGX7)
TM Spider Armlock/SIK Armlock

Have you compared seniscore to the prosoft inserts? Need something in my new 770's and i had the Prosofts in my Xforged 13's. They were pretty good. Havent used Seniscores since they came out a hundred years ago

Callaway Rougue ST LS Triple Diamond Tensei Raw First responders TX

Callaway Rogue ST LS 15 degree Ventus TR

Cobra RADSpeed Tour 19 Motore X F1

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 Hazard Smoke
New Level 902 PD 5-A Project X Catalyst 6.5 SS2

New Level SPN Milled 53 
Cleveland Tour Rack RTX Zipcore 58 DG GRIND
SWAG Savage AF Raw LA Golf SOHO

I have Steelfiber i110s in my ping I-200 irons. I love them. Super feeling. I didn't have much issue with vibration on steel but these do feel much better and appear to have a lot less of a harsh feel coming from PX 6.0. Aerotech Steelfiber are stiff to flex from what I understand.

My pro also put them in his. He's about 6'5" with 120ss. He kills the ball. I believe he went i110x hardstepped because he has them 2" long. Loves em.

I change too much to list it. Working on that...

In all seriousness anything you go to from X7's will feel better in terms of vibration management. Steel fibers seem to be the only accepted "graphite" iron shaft on tour so it makes sense to start there. Sensicore inserts can also help a lot. Hope the hand continues to get better for ya but I know your time off has been a lot of QT with the family which is even better.

Also your trip looked amazing you've got a good wife ;)

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

In all seriousness anything you go to from X7's will feel better in terms of vibration management. Steel fibers seem to be the only accepted "graphite" iron shaft on tour so it makes sense to start there. Sensicore inserts can also help a lot. Hope the hand continues to get better for ya but I know your time off has been a lot of QT with the family which is even better.

Also your trip looked amazing you've got a good wife ;)

Thanks man, I have 12 rounds in this year compared to 12 rounds per month :) The hand is just sore now, not from the scar or anything, just all the surrounding muscles/ligaments that are weak and not used to the impact and motion from golf and to the point where I'm scared to hit anything higher than a 7 iron lol! I think I am going to go the graphite shaft route, or a lightweight steel shaft with Sensicores. When I was up north my friend had his Trackman out on the range, I was apprehensive to get on it, but thought it would be interesting to see what my numbers were with my "new" swing. I was pretty impressed, the Epic/Diamana got great numbers all things considered and my speed is close to what it was. Just need to work on the endurance and getting through my round without my hand fatiguing as much.

I have my eye on some Fuji Pro95 protos (like what was in Koepka's 3 iron) and Steelfibers, also a lighter steel, maybe Nippon with Sensicore. I don't want to dump too much $$ into this since it's more than likely not going to be a long term setup.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

Sensicores add weight and have been known to rust out the inside of shafts b/c they hold moisture. I much prefer the prosofts inserts. Super cheap and very simple to install. I have them in all my steel shafts and they help a ton.

• AI Smoke 🔷🔷🔷10.5* Denali Black 60 6.5
  • TM M5 Tour 18.25* - Tensei AV White 2.0 TX
  • TM Stealth 7w 21* - Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 8s
  • Srixon ZX Utility 23* MMT 105TX HS
  • Srixon ZX7 5-Aw PX LZ 6.5 SS
  • Mizuno T7 55* - PX LZ 6.5
  • TM MG4 60* SBC - DG TI S400
  • Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 2024
  • Tour B XS

Sensicores add weight and have been known to rust out the inside of shafts b/c they hold moisture. I much prefer the prosofts inserts. Super cheap and very simple to install. I have them in all my steel shafts and they help a ton.

I went to Nippon with prosoft years ago when I started playing 5-6 times a week and my elbows would kill me. Haven't had a problem since.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Going to weigh out my options, but 100% making a change as soon as possible. Debating on which heads to put the shafts in, choices now are Honmas, 716 CB/MB, or TM 750. Or buy something else.. ugh.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Just get a z765/965 combo with some steel fiber or recoil 125 proto made up. Nothing pricey haha. I remember messing up my wrist between the gym basketball work and swinging with px shafts on a every other day occurrence. Pro soft is the way to go for trial in steel shafts and very low cost. I will check to see if I have the install tool laying around and can send it your way if you want to just buy the inserts themselves

Pure ( or anyone else for that matter) if you want some inserts Im doing an order. The shipping is more than the inserts so i am going to order a bunch. They are, get this, .46 a piece! I already have the installation tool. Im pretty sure it would not be hard to come up with a way to insert them without it,

New Level SPN Milled 53 

Pure ( or anyone else for that matter) if you want some inserts Im doing an order. The shipping is more than the inserts so i am going to order a bunch. They are, get this, .46 a piece! I already have the installation tool. Im pretty sure it would not be hard to come up with a way to insert them without it,

Thanks for the gesture, I think I'm going all in with graphite, lol! But I might have you get me some for when I heal up and put them in my steel shafted clubs.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Cool. i actually dont know why anyone wouldnt put them in steel shafts. i cant find a negative.

New Level SPN Milled 53 

So this could bag could potentially send me into rehab:

Cally Epic Driver - Mitsu shaft

Cally Epic SZ 3W - GD shaft

TM UDI or Cally UT - Fuji shaft

3-PW TM 750 - Fuji shaft

Honma or Vokey wedges - Fuji shaft

Scotty Putter

TM ball

Titleist bag

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Have you hit the MG wedges? I have them and they are pretty good but i am actually thinking of going SM6 and replacing the PW with the 46 Vokey. The 770's are just a little tall in the heel area for my eye. 9 iron isnt bad and once you get to the 8 i dont notice it anymore.

New Level SPN Milled 53 

So this could bag could potentially send me into rehab:

Cally Epic Driver - Mitsu shaft

Cally Epic SZ 3W - GD shaft

TM UDI or Cally UT - Fuji shaft

3-PW TM 750 - Fuji shaft

Honma or Vokey wedges - Fuji shaft

Scotty Putter

TM ball

Titleist bag

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

That's a pretty solid setup right there. If I were you I would build another set with graphite and not take apart my gamer set for when I heal up. The TM 750's are nice can't go wrong. Mizuno JPX 900 Tour's are filthy as well I would highly suggest you look at those as well.

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

I have a feeling you will love the 750's. Been in my bag for months and not going anywhere for a long time.

Forgive me for not reading back far enough but what TM ball are you playing? I keep giving he TP5&X a chance.

• Qi10- Kai’li White 60TX
  • Stealth+ 19* - Atmos Red 8X
  • P790 3I - AD DI
  • P7MC 4-PW -  $ Taper
  • MG4 52 - 58 - $ Taper
  • GoodWood 
  • TP5X

I have a feeling you will love the 750's. Been in my bag for months and not going anywhere for a long time.

Forgive me for not reading back far enough but what TM ball are you playing? I keep giving he TP5&X a chance.

TP5X, ball is so pure. Going to get fit for graphite tomorrow for the 750's prob gonna do the UDI in the 3 iron, maybe MC wedges, and if I like this stuff.. the GBB's are going to be on thin ice.. especially the 3 wood, the driver is going to be hard to beat by any brand.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Honma will never sniff the bag again, might as well donate to the First Tee.

Time will tell.. the Honma's are really good, so we will see.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Curious to hear how they turn out. I played for 4 days in a row in the Bear Creek member guest and my hands hurt for 2 weeks. Fair amount of arthritis is why i am doing the Prosofts again. Thought i could get by without them as i really didn't want to waste a bunch of money on grips and i like the grey Taylormade Velvets. Hopefully i can get them blown off. I can see graphite in my future as well though.

New Level SPN Milled 53 

TP5X, ball is so pure. Going to get fit for graphite tomorrow for the 750's prob gonna do the UDI in the 3 iron, maybe MC wedges, and if I like this stuff.. the GBB's are going to be on thin ice.. especially the 3 wood, the driver is going to be hard to beat by any brand.

I must agree with you about the ball feeling amazing. Why I keep gaming it trying to knock the XV out. I love the feel off every club. Like many others, I just get that "omg get down" wedge shot every once in a while from a perfect lie. No issues for you on firm fast courses with the short game?

• Qi10- Kai’li White 60TX
  • Stealth+ 19* - Atmos Red 8X
  • P790 3I - AD DI
  • P7MC 4-PW -  $ Taper
  • MG4 52 - 58 - $ Taper
  • GoodWood 
  • TP5X

Better game some shades with the MG's or play at night! They are great wedges, but the glare is ridiculous! Maybe you have some pull and can get them in raw or bronze?

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s

T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Honma will never sniff the bag again, might as well donate to the First Tee.

Time will tell.. the Honma's are really good, so we will see.

I'm sure they are good but I don't think they can beat what TM has to offer, at best they will be worst. Get your hands on a UDI 2 iron. The M1 is plenty long and very playable (I'm sure you have tried it) I found the Epic longer but M1 is just a better combination of distance and playability.

I must agree with you about the ball feeling amazing. Why I keep gaming it trying to knock the XV out. I love the feel off every club. Like many others, I just get that "omg get down" wedge shot every once in a while from a perfect lie. No issues for you on firm fast courses with the short game?

This, this, a thousand times this... The XV is staying as my ball of choice.

Keen to see how this bag turns out with the graphite!

Titleist 910D3 9.5°
Taylormade Rocketballz tour 18°

Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron
Callaway ApexMB '18 4 - PW
Vokey SM7 52° + 58°
Ping Scottsdale Halfpipe

Like many others, I just get that "omg get down" wedge shot every once in a while from a perfect lie.

When I read the ads (err, articles) on WRX about the TP5X and Rory switching to it, it made me wonder if this would be the case. Chrome Soft and CSX both had very short stays in my bag for this very reason, and is why I settled on the RZN Tour Platinum.

OEM Certified Master Fitter

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

Curious to hear how they turn out. I played for 4 days in a row in the Bear Creek member guest and my hands hurt for 2 weeks. Fair amount of arthritis is why i am doing the Prosofts again. Thought i could get by without them as i really didn't want to waste a bunch of money on grips and i like the grey Taylormade Velvets. Hopefully i can get them blown off. I can see graphite in my future as well though.

Interesting, two of my buddies played in the Grizzly - one of them was the guest and I believe they won gross. I know a lot of the gross guys from BC, small world!

I haven't tested the new ProV1/X since the TP5 slid into my bag, but the TP5X was such a big improvement over my gamer ('16 ProV1x) because it feels better and the spin on my wedges was way less, much more stable flight with less ballooning and no more zipping back 10+ feet when I don't want it to. I haven't had that "omg get down" feeling too often and when it did, the results were still good, not like it was flying over the greens like my PXG "OMFG get down!!!!", lol! Fast firm courses haven't been an issue, Riviera was a good test of that, it never backed up, but it also wasn't releasing too bad and those greens are firm. MPCC, same thing, greens slightly more receptive and faster by about a foot, very predictable stuff. I can use either ball and be happy though, realistically.

I've heard the XV is good by a few trustworthy WRX'ers but I haven't tried them yet. Will probably wait till my buddy on tour who is on staff with them sends me a sample pack :tongue:

Like many others, I just get that "omg get down" wedge shot every once in a while from a perfect lie.

When I read the ads (err, articles) on WRX about the TP5X and Rory switching to it, it made me wonder if this would be the case. Chrome Soft and CSX both had very short stays in my bag for this very reason, and is why I settled on the RZN Tour Platinum.

I wasn't a fan of the CS or CSX, CSX was decent, but in the premium range, I didn't think it was even close to being something I'd use or ever buy at $40+/doz. The best Nike ball I've played was the "Dot Black", shame it was tour only, but it was so good just needed a slightly softer feel. For how excited Nike was about their new RZN ball, I never fully grasped on to it other than the fact that it was Nike. Re: Rory, I find his comments interesting. If he's serious that the TP5 is that good, then I would agree since I do think it's a great ball. Obviously money is involved, but his statement seems like he genuinely thinks it's that good.. for now it seems the TP5X will be what I use for the time being suits my game pretty well, especially with the wedges.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ