We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.
***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

What putter grip do you use?

123457»

Comments

• RRHRRH  324Members Posts: 324
    Was using the stock Matador mid grip on my 2018 Newport 2, but just could never get a good feeling with it. Too mushy, no feel, hard to gauge distance, etc. So I recently bought a Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0, and I am absolutely loving this combination. At first, I was worried the switch to a lighter, fatter grip would mess up my feel, but my distance control is just as good or even better than before, and my confidence to hit my line, and on short putts is unmatched compared to the crappy stock Winn grip.

So, TLDR: Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0, replaced my POS stock Winn grip.

I don't like Winn grips.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely  854Members Posts: 854
    I’ve found going to a round grip and I’m much more consistent. Regular putter grips no matter what are installed by humans and as such will never be 100% perfect. Half an inch open or closed you could never tell. Heck even a 1/4 of an inch off will effect your ability to make putts. Using a round grip just takes one more variable out of the equation
    Posted:
  • RichieHuntRichieHunt  3859Members Posts: 3,859
    I decided to go to the Rosemark 1.38 Lite afterall. The Iomic I-Classic Midsize was too small for me. It's more 'long' that wide. Rosemark feels much better, but man...it ain't cheap.

RH
    Posted:
  • Carl Spackler3Carl Spackler3  1122Members Posts: 1,122
    Went back to midsize pistol after all superstroke sizes, it’s been a long year to end up back where I started
    Posted:
    Titleist 915 D2
    Ping G 3 W
    Ping G 5W
    Ping G25 Hybrid
    Mizuno JPX 900 hot metal 5-GW
    Vokey 52-08 sm4
    Vokey 56-14 sm6
    Odyssey White Hot RX2 ( but it better be careful)
  • CircleC29CircleC29  831Members Posts: 831
    The Grip Master Roo Paddle. Nice and tacky.
    Posted:
    Contents of bag subject to change.
  • DrRemulakDrRemulak  86Members Posts: 86
    I am loving the Grip Master Signature Paddle
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • OLD_BONESOLD_BONES Chico, CA 1812ClubWRX Posts: 1,812
    I have been using the SuperStroke 2.0 mid slim and like them very much.
    Posted:
  • High Plains DriverHigh Plains Driver Chip Yipper Extraordinaire  2381Members Posts: 2,381
    RichieHunt wrote:

I decided to go to the Rosemark 1.38 Lite afterall. The Iomic I-Classic Midsize was too small for me. It's more 'long' that wide. Rosemark feels much better, but man...it ain't cheap.

RH

If you like the Rosemark shape, the Super Stroke GTR 1.0 feels very similar to the 1.25. I'd bet the 2.0 feels like the 1.52.
    Posted:
    I am not brand loyal. I am just seriously OCD.

[font=georgia,serif]Driver: Titleist 910 D2
    Fairway: Titleist 910F 3 & 5
    Hybrid: Cobra Baffler MM 20° & 23°(The Original)
    Irons: Titleist 712 AP2 5-P
    Wedges: Vokey SM4 52° & 58°
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport
    Ball: Titleist ProV1X[/font]
  • MaineMarinerMaineMariner  561Members Posts: 561
    I just put the CounterCore SS GTR 1.0 on my putter yesterday. The GTR 1.0 fits my hands so, so perfectly. I can go smaller and I can go a little bigger and be fine, but the GTR 1.O is juuuuuuust right. It's the same size as the Flatso 1.0, but that one feels kind of sharper to me.

This is the first CounterCore grip I've owned but I really like it so far. My putter is 35" and I usually play at 34", so I was choking down an inch anyways. The CounterCore seems like a natural fit.
    Posted:
    Callaway Big Bertha Fusion, Aldila Rogue M-AX 75
    Adams Tight Lies 16 deg. 4 wood
    Srixon Z H45 3 & 4 hybrid, Kuro Kage Black
    Srixon Z 565 irons, 5 - AW, Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120
    Callaway MD3 S Grind 54 deg.
    Callaway MD4 W Grind 60 deg.
    SeeMore Giant M1t / Toulon Columbus

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.