GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

(No Buy, Sell, Trade Posts) 2018 Nike Golf Burlington & Ross Finds

Comments

• malochico1malochico1 Members  26WRX Points: 38Handicap: 11Posts: 26 Bunkers

special edition shoe like this will instantly shave off 6-7 strokes. Can’t pass up a sweet deal like that for less than $30.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • endyendy Members  3797WRX Points: 334Posts: 3,797 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
    Ping G410 LST 9* Fujikura Ventus Black 7X 
    Ping G410 LST 14.5* Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
    Ping G410 17.5* Fujikura Ventus Black 10X 
    New Level 902 4-P Mitsubishi MMT 125TX  
    New Level M-Type 50/54/60 KBS 610 S+
    PXG Operator P Gen 2 34.5” 
    Bridgestone Tour B X 
  • jadadjadad Members  8WRX Points: 7Posts: 8 Bunkers

My Ross (southern illinois) has been getting a steady stream of React VP's. I'm trying the flipping thing on eBay, but I didn't clear them out. They have the white and silver, and the white and silver with neon green sole.

Posted:
  • bvmagicbvmagic Members  1144WRX Points: 160Posts: 1,144 Platinum Tees

One thing I noticed at my Ross, I picked up a pair of the white & silver / white sole React vapor pro's for 24.99 price. About a week later the white & silver / neon green sole showed up, except its priced at 34.99. Hope Ross hasn't been reading this thread and decided to up the prices on their golf shoes.

Posted:
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members  3364WRX Points: 1,456Posts: 3,364 Titanium Tees

The prices fluctuate and vary by region some how. No idea the reasoning behind it.

Posted:

Epic Flash - Motore X F3 / Pro 2.0 7 / Apex 19h - Pro 2.0 8 / Apex 19 - Apex Pro 19 1050Gh HSx1 / MD5 / Phantom X5.5 - SS Mid Slim 2.0

• jadadjadad Members  8WRX Points: 7Posts: 8 Bunkers

All the React VP's were $34.99 on my last vistit.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • VNutzVNutz Members  6859WRX Points: 783Posts: 6,859 Titanium Tees

Even within the same store they vary. I picked up the blue react VPs sometime before all this began for 34.99, then the white and black versions for 24.99 a few weeks ago. Saw the white/grey/green yesterday for 34.99, all within the same store. There's no rhyme or reason.

Posted:
  • aromstrongarlandaromstrongarland Members  15WRX Points: 29Posts: 15 Bunkers

I think they are starting to go up.. noticed the same thing at two stores I went to saw navy/white and the white/green for $35 when all colors 2-3 weeks ago were $25.

Posted:
  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members  3693WRX Points: 1,217Posts: 3,693 Titanium Tees

They've probably noticed that they're flying off the shelves.

Posted:
  • VNutzVNutz Members  6859WRX Points: 783Posts: 6,859 Titanium Tees

If they did it only took them 4 years to figure out as they've been doing this going back to at least 2017. I think they just have the white/grey/green colorway valued higher for some reason as I saw hot punches at 19.99 and Roshes priced there as well, all within the same store. They have some sort of formula for doing it, and it's clearly not somebody wise to the golf scene.

Posted:
  • rockitawkwardlyrockitawkwardly Members  107WRX Points: 48Posts: 107 Fairways

Pickups for me today. Roshe’s for the range or when it’s nasty out. Not a huge fan of the reds, but I’m going to hang onto them for now. I would return them in a heartbeat if I can find the green bottoms instead (found two pairs today but not my size).

I’ve been seeing VP’s in blue, red, silver, and two pairs today in green but nothing in Hot Punch. No Tour Premier’s either. I haven’t found anything at Burlington lately, and in fact, both Burlington’s around me haven’t stocked any golf shoes since COVID hit. Might be all Ross from here on out!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • typhoonoidtyphoonoid Members  956WRX Points: 128Posts: 956 Golden Tee

I heard from employee that almost all prices are based off acquisition cost. They just double it.

Posted:

WITB:
    Ping G410 Plus Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S
    Ping G 3W Fujikura Pro 63s
    Ping G25 3H, 4H
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 5-GW KBS C-Taper Lite S
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56* ES
    Taylormade Hi-Toe 60*
    Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H3 Stability Shaft
    Srixon Z-Star Yellow
    Ping DLX Cart Bag

• fsutankerfsutanker Members  345WRX Points: 111Posts: 345 Greens

I picked up both those coincidentally.

the Roshes are surprisingly comfortable for range and when it’s dry but do not wear them in the morning or when it’s wet. They have zero water resistance.

Posted:
  • 2tall2golf2tall2golf Members  51WRX Points: 19Posts: 51 Bunkers

I just picked up a pair of roshes, agreed on the comfort level. I realized nike runs a bit small or has anybody found a 12 wide? The toe box on vapor pro is crowded.

Posted:
  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members  3693WRX Points: 1,217Posts: 3,693 Titanium Tees

The toe box on Vapor Pro is crowded/tight, yes.

Keep in mind though the React Vapor 2 fits much better if you can find it. It's kind of wide and doesn't have the toe issues of Vapor Pro.

Posted:

Nice. Thank you. I usually walk in the afternoons/evenings in the SC heat so it's usually very dry (and humid).

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Liquid_A_45Liquid_A_45 Broken Arrow, OKMembers  852WRX Points: 184Handicap: 12.3Posts: 852 Golden Tee

Same experience here with Burlington, shoe shelves are barely half full at the 1 store in town but we have 5 Ross stores are they are full and stocked daily.

Posted:
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1573WRX Points: 322Posts: 1,573 ClubWRX

Found some Hot Punch VRs in 11s but left them. Not seeing much else around Atlanta right now. I think the flippers are out again in full force around here.

Posted:
  • b2bbirdiesb2bbirdies Members  240WRX Points: 60Posts: 240 Fairways
    Posted:
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1573WRX Points: 322Posts: 1,573 ClubWRX

Nope. Ross Lawrenceville.

Posted:
  • jasonTeI3jasonTeI3 Members  742WRX Points: 154Posts: 742 Golden Tee

You guys are awfully lucky. I’ve been looking around where I live in VA and don’t see any good golf shoes. Only ones I ever see are the cheap shoes they make never any TP’s or Roshe Tours and certainly no NRG or limited releases

Posted:

Advertisement
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CAMembers  1727WRX Points: 305Posts: 1,727 Platinum Tees

If anyone is looking for a certain size/color way let me know

I will try to find for them

Vapor Pros definitely fit small

while the React Vapor 2s seem to fit a little bit to me

there is quite a difference between the same size

Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • thedanimal58thedanimal58 Members  135WRX Points: 62Handicap: 7.5Posts: 135 Fairways

Burlington had a good stock of TW Mock Turtle Necks if anyone is looking for those I have found every color of RV2 except larger sizes of the Hotpunch, however I did find one pair that was a 7.5.

Posted:
    - Taylormade SIM 10.5 GD DI IZ 7x
    - Taylormade M5 3W Aldila Rouge 70 X
    - Taylormade M5 5W GD TP 7s
    - Taylormade SLDR 4-PW Project X LZ 6.5
    - Taylormade HiToe 51*
    - Taylormade MG 2 56*, & 60*
    - Taylormade Ardmore 2 35"
    - TM TP-5
  • cardia10cardia10 Members  2660WRX Points: 277Posts: 2,660 Titanium Tees

Still finding lots of shoes at Ross. Pretty good variety around Knoxville TN. Sadly, can't help guys here out so to ebay they go.

Posted:
  • bvmagicbvmagic Members  1144WRX Points: 160Posts: 1,144 Platinum Tees

Keep checking periodically as the stock keeps changing. First time I went out, I only saw vapor pro's. The next week the react vapors showed up and I returned the vapor pro's because the toe section was just too tight for my left foot for some reason, didn't affect the right foot. Just recently I saw some UA Spieth 3's in black. I've had better luck at Ross compared to Marshall's / Burlington.

Posted:
  • Accrual_GamerAccrual_Gamer Members  37WRX Points: 37Handicap: 8.8Posts: 37 Bunkers

I've been checking the Ross in Turkey Creek pretty regularly. I've found lots of size 9.5 to 10.5, but nothing in size 12 for myself. Have you checked any of the other stores in town?

Posted:

Advertisement
  • cardia10cardia10 Members  2660WRX Points: 277Posts: 2,660 Titanium Tees

I usually hit the east stores as well as east of Knoxville. Same there. Mostly smaller sizes.

Posted:
  • 2tall2golf2tall2golf Members  51WRX Points: 19Posts: 51 Bunkers

I've seen a few different types of shoes in a range of sizes but nothing that special. A lot of vapor pros, roshe g spikeless, a few react vapor 2s.

I'm on a golf buying spree and I'm looking for at least 1 more pair in a 12 or 13.

Posted:
  • Anaheim944Anaheim944 Members  151WRX Points: 66Posts: 151 Fairways

Marshall’s in Buena Park CA has a bunch of golf polos. Mostly Callaway but a few diff brands and from what a saw there is a few prints in each size.

The Ross in the same shopping center had some of those Nike shoes posted earlier in this thread too. (9.5)

Around here, if one Ross/Marshall’s has golf gear they all have something. Happy hunting 👍

Posted:

Advertisement

Pretty barren around my parts this week. Does anyone know when Ross typically restocks footwear or is it an everyday luck of the draw thing?

I typically drop by once a week after work, but very little new stock in footwear since last week and definitely not any new golf gear.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.