ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Push Cart or Lighter Carry Bag

Hello, Everyone -

New here and love all the helpful posts I've read so far. Now that I am 40 yrs old and want more exercise, one of my 2019 season goals is to walk the course a lot more. I think this will be a good thing. However, I am a little concerned about the bag on my back for hours - so have been considering buying a nice push/pull cart. Although, I do have a little bit of trepidation and may end up just buying a lighter more comfortable carry bag.

Anyone out there have any suggestions on either side of this fence - if so what brand/model?
Callaway | Big Bertha Alpha 9 Degree
Shaft: Fubuki ZT60 Flex-X

Titleist | 917 F3 15 Degree
Mitsubishi Diamana 80 Flex-S

Mizuno | MP-64 Irons
S300 XP105

Mizuno | MP-T4 52 Degree
Cleveland | RTX 588 - 56 & 60
Scotty Cameron | Futura 5.5M
Gamer Ball | Bridgestone B330s / Tour B XS

Comments

• TingtingTingting Advanced Members Posts: 701 ✭✭
    I have both. I have a caddytek from Costco athat i have the Jones bag that i use. I also have an Eliot leather golf bag. Both i still walk. It just depends on how i feel or the weather
  • wkuo3wkuo3 RELEASE Advanced Members Posts: 3,785 ✭✭
    Get the push cart, whether you could still physically carry the golf bag or not.

You will enjoy the game much more and probably could score better.

Get the best push cart you could afford for it'll serve you for many years down the road.
  • Chuck905Chuck905 Advanced Members Posts: 1,066
    I use to do the push cart but it was actually exerting fatigue on the game especially when it was soggy.

I prefer a light bag and really good shoes.
    Epic SZ 10*, Tensei White 75
    Epic SZ Strong 3 Wood, 13.5*
    U45 17*, Recoil 110
    3-PW Mizuno MP18 Blades
    Mizuno T7s 54-8 SW and 58-12 LW
    Odyssey RX9
  • 20six20six Advanced Members Posts: 558 ✭✭
    I prefer to carry, but that cart is a blessing when it is 93*.
  • NYDaveNYDave Advanced Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Push cart for me when I walk....have a Caddytek easier on my back than carrying, and the bag dosen't get blown over in windy conditions... Sometimes I'll carry if only playing a few holes after work, but I'll strip the bag down and only carry 8-10 clubs and a sleeve of balls.....
    Driver-Cobra F9 Atmos Blue 6
    3-Fairway Cobra Biocell
    5-Fairway-Cobra Biocell
    4-Hybrid Ping G400
    Irons- Maltby STI 5-PW Mamiya recoil es
    Wedges Cleveland 588 RTX 52/56/60
    Putter- Odyssey 2 ball
    Ball-Volvik vivid XT Green
  • Jersey golferJersey golfer Advanced Members Posts: 433 ✭✭
    I carried a light bag and found it was exhausting, but then I'm almost 30 years your senior. Have been using a push cart and enjoy not having to strip down the bag while still being able to walk. If you get a cart get a good quality one, avoid tube tires and get a push cart not a pull one.
  • newbsaucenewbsauce Advanced Members Posts: 141
    37 y/o in Houston. I use a pushcart (Clicgear 3.5 cart and Sun Mountain XCR bag) with an umbrella for the 9 oppressive months of summer here and gleefully carry (OGIO Wisp or Callaway Hyperlite 1) for the 3 months of fall/spring, skipping most of way. I often get invited to play with groups that do not walk or at courses that are not walkable. Those times are always fun and usually drunk, but I don’t consider it golf. Good on you for making this change.
    Drivers ⁞ Cobra KING F8, F8+ ⁞ EvenFlow Black, Blue 65 6.0
    Fairways ⁞ Cobra KING F8 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 ⁞ EvenFlow Blue 75 6.0
    Irons ⁞ Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4i – 9i ⁞ XP 115 S300
    Wedges ⁞ Mizuno T7 46-06, 52-09, 58-12 ⁞ DG S300
    Putter ⁞ Cleveland Huntington Beach #3
  • wilymowilymo GAAdvanced Members Posts: 237 ✭✭
    I’m a walker and prefer a carry bag. For me the push cart can get a little cumbersome pushing up hills and around greens. I don’t really find it much easier.
  • @_the_crook@_the_crook Advanced Members Posts: 566 ✭✭
    made the switch to a push cart many years ago.

love the convenience and able to walk eighteen with snack and thermos.

once you have your main bag set up and the right cart, you'll wonder what made you hesitate.

now and then a light bag for a fast nine or practice session will come in handy.

keep one around.
    currently playing:
    Steelhead III - D
    Warbirds, 3+, 4
    Hogan BH-5, 3-PW
    Wilson DynaPowered SW
    Ping Anser
    it works

when I need a change, there are 12 bags full to choose from .
  • p3gap3ga Advanced Members Posts: 642 ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    You cite "the course", are you a member at a private club & is the course walker friendly?

If so, check out the posts on minimalist golf - to ease into this, try walking with your current bag and a 7-10 club setup, handful of tees, and just enough balls to cover 9 holes. Stop at the turn and reload if necessary. May not seem like much, but carrying all the extra **** we usually do adds up over the course of 4+ hours.

If you can't get your head around that, no worries, try a pushcart & see if that works for you.

PS: If you are looking for a lightweight bag to carry, Jones may be still running their Black Friday promotion. Pretty big discounts.
    Phil

I saw Brandel Chamblee drinkin' a piña colada at Trader Vic's
    His hair was perfect

- Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London

All the clubs I've ever owned.
  • Matt JMatt J Advanced Members Posts: 8,566 ✭✭
    Both. There's a time and place for each. When the turf is firm I like to push. If it's soft and the pace is quick I carry. Sometimes with just 7 or 8 clubs if I'm tired.
  • chisagchisag Advanced Members Posts: 2,893 ✭✭
    ... I will always remember what the Orthopedic surgeon that performed the 2 operations on my back told me when I asked what he thought of carrying a bag with 2 shoulder straps "I love golfers carrying their bags. It will put my 3 kids through college". He said it is a terrible idea to carry, as it is impossible to keep your spine in proper alignment. He told me some will carry their whole lives and never have an obvious problem, but they are the exceptions. Personally I have used a motorized remote cart since the 90's and it is a little like having a silent caddy.
    Cobra F9 Tour Length ... Atmos Blue TS 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Cobra F6 Baffler ... Kuro Kage Black 75s
    TaylorMade UDi 18* 2 iron... HZRDUS Black 85hy
    4-pw TaylorMade P790 ... Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM7 D Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • GreenieGreenie Advanced Members Posts: 3,505 ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    wilymo wrote:

I’m a walker and prefer a carry bag. For me the push cart can get a little cumbersome pushing up hills and around greens. I don’t really find it much easier.

Same here. I have several carts but I prefer to carry my bag. I have a Sun Mountain four5 and find it very easy on the shoulders and back. I like the fact I can take a direct line to my ball most of the time when with a cart alot of times I have to take a longer walk around things with the cart. My favorite course has alot of small creeks and ditches that I can jump over carrying my bag. I wouldn't be dragging a cart through that kind of stuff and would have to walk around it.
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 16,734 ClubWRX
    edited November 2018
    Clicgear has been our go to. I'll carry a light bag sometimes and enjoy that, but getting them off the back is more important, IMO.

Not sure how there would be "trepidation" over a push cart. Ours are quite friendly.
  • grochol17grochol17 Advanced Members Posts: 1,283 ✭✭
    Most of the weight of your bag is not from the bag itself, it is from everything in the bag... so if you want a lighter bag to make carrying easier on yourself, you should take out as much stuff as possible, especially golf balls. But, ultimately, I'd say go for the push cart if you want to get exercise, but save wear and tear on your body.
    Ping G400 LST, 8.5*, HZRDUS Yellow 75 6.0
    Titleist 915 F, 14.25*, Speeder VC 8.2 Tour Spec X
    Mizuno MP H5, 1&3 iron, C Taper Lite X
    Mizuno MP 25, 4&5 iron, DG X100 SSx1
    Mizuno MP 5, 6-PW, DG X100 SSx1
    Titleist Vokey Spin Milled CC, 53* & 58* (DG S300)
    Piretti Potenza II Rev 2.0, 375g, 34"
    Srixon Z Star / Z Star XV 5
  • wkndhackwkndhack Advanced Members Posts: 908
    Cobra King F7+ Evenflow Black 65 6.0
    Cobra King F7 3W Oban Isawa Red 75-04
    Cobra King F6 Baffler Aldila Tour Blue 85S
    Cobra King Utility ONE 21.5 C Taper Lite 110S
    Cobra King Forged Tec Black ONE 5-GW C Taper Lite 110S
    Cobra King Pur 54V, 58V DG S200
    Bettinardi QB8
    Srixon Q-Star Tour
  • jll62jll62 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 1,966 ClubWRX
    Push cart. All day.

Many folks like the nostalgia of carrying, but it's just not worth the extra wear and tear on the back and body. My home course has a ton of elevation change and pushing can be a chore at times, but it's really no worse than carrying for the most part. The lack of wear and tear and being able to take more gear when necessary are positives that far outweigh any negatives for me.
    TaylorMade M5 9.0, Tensei Pro White 60 S, 44.75"
    TaylorMade M5 Rocket 3, Tensei Pro White 70 S, 42.5"
    TaylorMade P-790 UDI 2, Aerotech SteelFiber i95 S
    TaylorMade P-760 3, KBS C-Taper S
    TaylorMade P-770 4, DG X100 (SSx1)
    TaylorMade RSi TP 5-PW, KBS C-Taper S+
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 52 Raw, DG S400
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60 (58), DG S400
    TaylorMade DJ Itsy Bitsy Proto, 34"
    TaylorMade TP5x #12

jll62's WITB
  • jslane57jslane57 Advanced Members Posts: 3,929
    edited November 2018
    Yup, both. Just make sure your light weight bag has the support and rigidity to be used on a push cart. A light bag is nice for every application. From the garage to the car. From the car to the range. Just pushing a lighter cart makes a difference. And if you want to carry for a quick 9 holes, no changing bags...
  • e-mane-man Advanced Members Posts: 2,041 ✭✭
    At 45, I gave in and bought a caddytek from Costco. Best decision I ever made. Just wish I would have made the decision to push earlier.
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 14,336 ClubWRX
    I have both. Haven’t used the push cart for a couple of years (admittedly I ride most rounds so not having used it for a couple years isn’t as big a deal as it sounds). But I still prefer to carry when I walk. I find it easier to be able to just go where I want with the bag.

I will say though if it’s hot out and I would need to carry extra water I would go pushcart. Pushcart also with the very real advantage of not having to dump all the extra stuff out of the bag.
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
  • chal0072chal0072 Advanced Members Posts: 339
    edited November 2018
    I’m about your age (42) and I’ve tried them all. Push cart, electric cart and light bag. I prefer light bag (especially my Vessel Sunday bag) the most. One strap so simple.
    Cobra King LTD Black
    TE EX10 3W
    Cobra F6 4h
    PXG 0311P 6,8,PW,AW
    Cleveland RTX3 58
    Williams putter
  • KarstenKKarstenK Hey Chopper, what you hitting there? Advanced Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭
    I haven't carried in over 15 years and if I had to I wouldn't play as much. Push carts are the way to go hands down.
    Ping G400 LST Tour 75/Callaway Epic SZ Diamana D+ 70
    Callaway BBA 816 16* Diamana S+ 70
    Callaway X2Hot 19* KBS hybrid steel
    Ping i210 4-U PX LZ 6.0
    Titleist SM6 S 54*, Callaway Mack Daddy PM 58*
    Byron DH89/Bettinardi QB8/SC Studio Select Midslant NP2/Ping Ketsch
  • BogeyParBogeyBogeyParBogey Trying to get better... Advanced Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    I'm a similar age and use a push cart. I find it much less physically demanding.

Dave
  • GnucastleGnucastle Members Posts: 9
    Lots of great ideas. Thank you! Think I'll stay with the bag I have now (Titleist Players 5 - 2017). I live in the Bay Area of CA so most of the courses are walkable year round, with the exception of a couple and those I'll ride. I'm sure there will be some fatigue to deal with either way (carry or push) if you aren't used to walking more than a couple rounds a year anyhow. What I am looking for is a cart that is easy setup/takedown and an iPhone holder would be great since I use U-Swing app for GPS - and of course the drink holder.

Mizuno | MP-64 Irons
    S300 XP105

Mizuno | MP-T4 52 Degree
  • GnucastleGnucastle Members Posts: 9
    e-man wrote:

At 45, I gave in and bought a caddytek from Costco. Best decision I ever made. Just wish I would have made the decision to push earlier.

THe CaddyTek 3-wheel looks great from Costco. On sale until 12/2 as well.

Mizuno | MP-64 Irons
    S300 XP105

Mizuno | MP-T4 52 Degree
  • Chuck905Chuck905 Advanced Members Posts: 1,066
    edited November 2018
    Kind of an oxymoron advice?

Golf isn’t good for a bad back period, or any other sport.

chisag wrote:

... I will always remember what the Orthopedic surgeon that performed the 2 operations on my back told me when I asked what he thought of carrying a bag with 2 shoulder straps "I love golfers carrying their bags. It will put my 3 kids through college". He said it is a terrible idea to carry, as it is impossible to keep your spine in proper alignment. He told me some will carry their whole lives and never have an obvious problem, but they are the exceptions. Personally I have used a motorized remote cart since the 90's and it is a little like having a silent caddy.
    Epic SZ 10*, Tensei White 75
    Epic SZ Strong 3 Wood, 13.5*
    U45 17*, Recoil 110
    3-PW Mizuno MP18 Blades
    Mizuno T7s 54-8 SW and 58-12 LW
    Odyssey RX9
  • ArpeggiArpeggi Advanced Members Posts: 3,686
    Push.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Current bag:
    Titleist TS3 Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65 [/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Titleist TS2 GD Tour AD-MT 7[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 818H1 19, 818H1 23 GD Tour AD-DI 85[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Epon AF-705 5-AW MRC OT-I 95
    Vokey Wedgeworks SM7 Raw 54M, 58D[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Scotty Cameron 009[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Taylormade TP5x[/font]
  • raywutangraywutang Advanced Members Posts: 341 ✭✭
    the golf swing kind of already jacks up your back, so why put it through even extra stress by carrying? i walk 95% of my rounds and i used to exclusively carry, but since i switched to the push cart a few years ago, i wish i went to it earlier. easier on my back for sure and i feel more energized at the end of round, enabling me to finish off rounds better.
  • MuskieCyMuskieCy Advanced Members Posts: 357 ✭✭

Carry unless the heat index is moving to 90°+, then push. Keeps me ready for high school hoops officiating. Which is all summer, fall, season, then spring AAU.

May is quiet.
  • playaplaya Advanced Members Posts: 8,689 ✭✭
    Up until the age of about 45 I would carry, but as I got older I found it a bit tiring and went to a pull cart. I find modern pull carts easy on the body and energy levels.
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,150 mod
    I love my trolley lol
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • ode1ode1 Advanced Members Posts: 2,806 ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Do both and make a decision.

I used to carry and when I switched to a push cart I knew immediately it was the best golf related purchase I've ever made. It's so much easier to push than carry....its not even close. That may not equate to more enjoyment of the game for some, but it does for me. Ability to play more than 18 holes, fresher after the round, etc.
  • spartanglfrspartanglfr Advanced Members Posts: 366 ✭✭
    I like to play a full set of clubs whether I walk or ride, have 6 balls with me, a YETI full of cold water when it's hot. My Clicgear handles my bag and water bottle with no problem. Clicgear has been a great purchase--one of my best golf purchases. I couldn't carry a full bag for 18 or even 9 in hot weather. A pushcart is so much easier than carrying. Unless you can walk through a tree or through a lake when carrying, pushing a cart doesn't result in a significant increase in walking distance.
  • gjlang76gjlang76 Advanced Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    I’ve carried since I started the game. Only lightweight bags, however. Bought a clicgear this summer to experience the hype, used it for 2 rounds and promptly sold it. Hated it. I find carrying much easier and less physically demanding, especially if your course is hilly. Carts are cumbersome pushing around greens, wetland areas or shallow/narrow creeks.

I like it simple. Single strap, no legs and a couple dividers. I’m there to play golf, not camp for a week. I need a glove, balls and a some tees, that’s it. Nice and light.
  • DeacLaw05DeacLaw05 Advanced Members Posts: 344 ✭✭
    42. Push cart all the way for me. Started using my Dad’s old Sun Mountain V1 a few years back and now wouldn’t consider walking around without it. Walking without having to lug that extra weight around is the way to go.
  • Boricua GolfBoricua Golf Members, Advanced Members Posts: 3,379 ✭✭
    I am 46 and love to carry, but after a few injuries from Baghdad, all of it is creeping back up, so I am loving the cart, less stress on my knees and back...I love golf so however I can play and enjoy it I will...
    Ping G LS Tec 10.5*, Ping Tour 65X, tipped 1", 44.25"
    Ping G 14.5*, Diamana Whiteboard D+ 82X, tipped .5", 42.5"
    Ping G 19*, Tour AD-DI 105X
    Ping iBlade 4-P, Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58* with Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Karsten TR Zing Tour 32.75", built up Pingman Grip (Ping Oslo and Ping Nome TR as backup 33.25" with SS Pistol GT Tour 1.0)
    2017 Pro V1, K-Sigs and Chrome Soft X
  • moodogg98moodogg98 Advanced Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Push cart definitely easier on the knees and back.
  • WrigglesWriggles Advanced Members Posts: 3,135 ✭✭
    Used a pull cart back in my younger days. 15-20 years ago, decided to play minimalist, 5-7 clubs in a light carry bag. Using the club you just hit to lift the strap eliminates most bending. 3 or 4 balls in the bag pocket and a bag of tees finish the kit.

Suggested clubs. Driver, 3W, 5, 8, PW and putter. Add another club, if necessary, or adjust.

Scores are as good or better than the 14 club kit.

Had 4 trolleys, gave all away to charity.
  • neild76neild76 Advanced Members Posts: 321
    gjlang76 wrote:

I've carried since I started the game. Only lightweight bags, however. Bought a clicgear this summer to experience the hype, used it for 2 rounds and promptly sold it. Hated it. I find carrying much easier and less physically demanding, especially if your course is hilly. Carts are cumbersome pushing around greens, wetland areas or shallow/narrow creeks.

I like it simple. Single strap, no legs and a couple dividers. I'm there to play golf, not camp for a week. I need a glove, balls and a some tees, that's it. Nice and light.

This is the correct answer. Push carts are fine on flat courses. They are a pain if you play on a hilly course, I'd much ratch have my clubs on my shoulders.
  • extrastiffextrastiff Advanced Members Posts: 855 ✭✭
    neild76 wrote:

gjlang76 wrote:

I've carried since I started the game. Only lightweight bags, however. Bought a clicgear this summer to experience the hype, used it for 2 rounds and promptly sold it. Hated it. I find carrying much easier and less physically demanding, especially if your course is hilly. Carts are cumbersome pushing around greens, wetland areas or shallow/narrow creeks.

I like it simple. Single strap, no legs and a couple dividers. I'm there to play golf, not camp for a week. I need a glove, balls and a some tees, that's it. Nice and light.

This is the correct answer. Push carts are fine on flat courses. They are a pain if you play on a hilly course, I'd much ratch have my clubs on my shoulders.

i like the extra workout, i get out first and half walk half jog to a 2 hour round. cant do that carrying. i have no problem pushing up big hills too, really enjoy that workout.

but i do like rocking a sunday bag every couple of weeks, forces me to practice choke down shots, flighted stuff, etc. because of the limited club choices. I cant move as fast, but makes me feel pretty accomplished to be that efficient (limited balls, choices) if i play well
    g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    f8 15* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    p790 4i | steelfiber 95x
    black utility onelength 22.5*, 26* | steelfiber 110x
    forged onelength 6i | steelfiber 110x
    p730 7i-pw | steelfiber 110x
    hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
    columbus
    jumbomax tour medium grips
  • GSDriverGSDriver Advanced Members Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Cart, a buddy got one of those electric ones (some knockoff) for $400 on ebay, works great, I need to find one.
    Epic Speeder 661
    Rogue 4 Wood Evenflow 75 Blue
    Epic Hybrids 3/4/5
    Apex Pro 6-P Recoil 110 F4
    MD Slate Forged 52
    PM Grind 56/60
    Odyssey 7S
    All grips except putter are Iomic Sticky 2.3
  • ddettsddetts Ty Webb Sioux Falls, SDClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 1,380 ClubWRX
    Push Cart Mafia for life! Seriously, I find push cart way easier on me than carrying. I carried for quite a few years up until almost 30, and it always did a number on my neck and back. I'll agree with others comments that there are times when a push cart may be more work - pushing it uphill, sidehills, etc - but I'd rather have my legs getting a workout and feeling the burn that beating the **** out of my spine.

I've owned two different CaddyTek push carts (currently have the ONE V4 model) and love them. I push about 95% or my rounds and the others would be a cart, and that's only because it's some sort of scramble or charity event where cart is included and pretty much no one walks.

> See my current WITB
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Project X Even Flow Blue 6.5 65 gram
    TaylorMade '17 M2 Tour 15°, Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi
    TaylorMade P790 UDI 17°, Project X HZRDUS85 6.0
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3 Fli-Hi | 4-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
    Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
    TaylorMade TP Mullen

Twitter-icon.png lDLcKyO.png?1
  • jholzjholz Advanced Members Posts: 1,249 ✭✭
    I used a push cart for a few years, and if you carry a bunch of stuff in your bag, or have back issues, they do offer some advantages over carrying.

That being said, I find that I much prefer to carry. I have a mid-weight stand bag that I load as lightly as I can, without leaving behind any necessities (beer).

I hate having to push that dumb cart everywhere - especially uphill. So much easier and more expedient to simply sling the bag on my back and walk where I need to go.

I do think stand bags are worthwhile, just so you don't have to bend over all the time.
    Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
    Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
    or
    Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
    Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
    or
    Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
    Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
    5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
    Vokey Design 200 Series 52* Stock Wedge (?)
    Cleveland CG15 Oilcan 56* Stock Wedge
    Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
    Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize
  • JAMH03JAMH03 Advanced Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    Can of corn. Would you rather, carry a small two year old for 3 hours or push a tri-wheeled stroller?
    [size=4 ]Comparisons are odious.
  • MattyMacMattyMac Members Posts: 7 ✭✭
    JAMH03 wrote:

Can of corn. Would you rather, carry a small two year old for 3 hours or push a tri-wheeled stroller?

Best response, you win &#55357;&#56834;
  • JAMH03JAMH03 Advanced Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    MattyMac wrote:

JAMH03 wrote:

Best response, you win ��
    MattyMac wrote:

JAMH03 wrote:

Best response, you win ��
    image/blush2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blush2:' /> image/hi.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':hi:' /> image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' />
    [size=4 ]Comparisons are odious.