ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Iblade 2.0

So Not allowed because of spam's article confirmed that the blueprint is a forged blade and not a replacement for the iblade. Iblade 2.0 was recently trademarked. When do we see the iblade 2.0? Any info on these yet?
Callaway Epic SZ 8* - Aldilla Rogue Silver 70g X
PING I25 14.5* - Aldilla Rip Alpha 70g X
PING Rapture DI 2I 18* - Aldilla Tour Green 105XH
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 4-PW "DEBAGDED" DG X100
Mizuno MP15 4-PW - KBS C Taper Tour 130X
PING Glide 50* - DG X100
Cleveland RTX 3 56*,60* low - DG Wedge
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Notchback - SS GTX Tour Pistol

Comments

• Rpete33Rpete33 Advanced Members Posts: 491
    In for more info
  • LaymanMLaymanM Advanced Members Posts: 1,966 ✭✭
    Heard there will be iblade 2.0 but no blueprint for retail. Anyone else hear that?
    PING G400 Max 9*, Adidla Rogue Max 75x
    Callaway 815 Alpha 3W and 5W Speeder 665 stiff
    Srixon U65 4, Modus 105s
    Srixon Z785 5-PW Modus 120s
    Edel DVR 50, s200
    SM7 54F / 58K
    SC Studio Style Newport 2
  • jimb6golfjimb6golf Advanced Members Posts: 1,495 ✭✭
    See article on **** about this.
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Advanced Members Posts: 24,214 ✭✭
    Blueprint should be iblade 2.0.

Think about it. Would you have a true mb in the lineup and name another CB “ blade “? Would be a topic of ridicule instantly.
    TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design AD DI 8X
    Ping i500 pre-production proto 3 iron Graphite Design AD DI 105X
    Ping i500 4-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged 50 54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
  • Gary GutfulGary Gutful Advanced Members Posts: 1,167
    You sad sacks still playing iblade 2.0? I've been gaming iblade 3.0 recently. Quality.
  • BearQBearQ Break 2 Rebuild Advanced Members Posts: 3,051 ✭✭

Think about it. Would you have a true mb in the lineup and name another CB “ blade “? Would be a topic of ridicule instantly.

Oems with several questionable decisions lately lol. Your point is solid, iblade 2.0 for a non blade would be silly. Blueprint looks way superior and initial tour testing seems super positive.

Ditch the iblade series and give us a S54 if you wanna do something special. Basically S55 with 1% improvement across the board would do just fine. S55 >>> iblade all day
    LTD Pro 9.5* - Matrix Type C 70X  |  M2 Tour 15* - Tour AD VR 8X 
    P790 UDI - Black Tie 105X
    TP UDI (3-4)  |  Srixon Z945 (5-P) - Nippon SPB 
    Cobra MB (51*)  Nike VR Forged (56*)  Hi-Toe (60.10)
    TM Spider Black
  • RobS14526RobS14526 Advanced Members Posts: 1,081
    Maybe an iBlade 2.0 is a regular mass release this summer and the Blueprint becomes a limited test bed offering similar to Titleist Concept products.
  • b81smithb81smith ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 720
    Hmmm. Many of those stupid a** stunts sound like taylormade or Titleist but not Ping. Jesus. I hope they’re not making **** decisions like those other guys. Why not just start throwing money at everyone so you can say you have the number one driver in golf lol
    Ben S
    Hailing from North Aurora
    WITB:
    Smoke Wagon: Ping G LST 10.5 with Diamana Blue (JDM version) 70X set to standard
    Fairway: Ping G 3 wood - 14.5 with Tour 80 or UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red 89 in X flex set to standard
    Hybrid: Ping G 3 hybrid 19 deg with Tour 90 in S flex tipped .5 extra
    Irons: 4-P Mizuno MP-30 all weighted to D5 with DG x-100's
    Wedges: 50, 54, 58 - Ping Glide 2.0 all with DG S-400
    Putter: Mizuno Black Carbon by Bettinardi - BC-1 flamed finish
  • CStephenson17CStephenson17 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 617 ClubWRX
    b81smith wrote:

Hmmm. Many of those stupid a** stunts sound like taylormade or Titleist but not Ping. Jesus. I hope they’re not making **** decisions like those other guys. Why not just start throwing money at everyone so you can say you have the number one driver in golf lol

What decisions sound like Taylormade or Titleist? This doesn’t even make any sense. Titleist and Ping are closer with product lines and cycles than Taylormade??
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Advanced Members Posts: 7,021 ✭✭

Think about it. Would you have a true mb in the lineup and name another CB " blade "? Would be a topic of ridicule instantly.

I mean... TM and Callaway both kind of do. P730 and P750/60, Apex MB and Apex pro.

Seems to be an okay business strategy. True mb blade for "the playas" and then more forgiving cb with player's looks from address.
    WITB
    LTD Pro Kiyoshi White 65X
    LTD Kai'li 70X
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    Apex Pro Smoke incoming!!
    Stealth 2.0 50/10SS
    Stealth 2.0 54/12SS
    Stealth 2.0 58/10SS
    TP Black Copper Juno
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Advanced Members Posts: 24,214 ✭✭
    Z1ggy16 wrote:

Think about it. Would you have a true mb in the lineup and name another CB " blade "? Would be a topic of ridicule instantly.

I mean... TM and Callaway both kind of do. P730 and P750/60, Apex MB and Apex pro.

Seems to be an okay business strategy. True mb blade for "the playas" and then more forgiving cb with player's looks from address.

I’m not talking about the clubs themselves. I’m talking about which are named what. If you use iblade 2.0 and release a true mb those two names match up. Only way you use iblade 2.0 on another cb is if you DONT release the mb at all.

Release both clubs ? Sure. Call the mb iblade 2.0. Call the cb S54 as stated above.
  • tbone18tbone18 Advanced Members Posts: 485 ✭✭

Z1ggy16 wrote:

I'm not talking about the clubs themselves. I'm talking about which are named what. If you use iblade 2.0 and release a true mb those two names match up. Only way you use iblade 2.0 on another cb is if you DONT release the mb at all.

Release both clubs ? Sure. Call the mb iblade 2.0. Call the cb S54 as stated above.
    the blueprint irons may never make it to retail due to the the lack of forgiveness in the iron. From the local rep, he said it the least forgiving club they have ever made.
    CALLAWAY BIG BERTHA 815 HYBRID 20,23 / MATRIX HM3 105
    MIURA CB-1007 5-PW / ALDILA RIP TOUR 115
    TAYLORMADE HIGH TOE 50,54,58
    PXG BAT ATTACK BLACK CENTER SHAFT

TESTING IN PROGRESS
    EPIC FLASH SUB ZERO 9* / ALDILA ROGUE SILVER 110 70 X-FLEX
    PING G410 PLUS 9* / PROJECT X EVENFLOW BLACK 75 6.5
    HONMA TW737VN 5-10 / ALDILA RIP TOUR 115
  • kcsfkcsf Advanced Members Posts: 993 ✭✭
    tbone18 wrote:

Z1ggy16 wrote:

I'm not talking about the clubs themselves. I'm talking about which are named what. If you use iblade 2.0 and release a true mb those two names match up. Only way you use iblade 2.0 on another cb is if you DONT release the mb at all.

the blueprint irons may never make it to retail due to the the lack of forgiveness in the iron. From the local rep, he said it the least forgiving club they have ever made.

Don't care. Still very much want. Force is strong with these.
    G400 Green Mamba 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour HL 3w Green Mamba
    Ping i500 irons
    Edel 50* & 56* wedges
    O-Works #7s red
    tbone18 wrote:

Z1ggy16 wrote:

They are coming to retail. I know plenty of the ping old guard don’t want them to. But they are. Two pro wins already signifies they are behind getting them out now.
  • Chucksteak77Chucksteak77 Vandayumm Members Posts: 30
    BearQ wrote:

Oems with several questionable decisions lately lol. Your point is solid, iblade 2.0 for a non blade would be silly. Blueprint looks way superior and initial tour testing seems super positive.

Ditch the iblade series and give us a S54 if you wanna do something special. Basically S55 with 1% improvement across the board would do just fine. S55 >>> iblade all day

Blueprint is 100% forged, they will still be inclined to demonstrate their expertise in casting with the iblade 2.0. **** confirms blueprint is forged and non iblade replacement, "but what I can say is that the iron represents something we haven’t seen from PING in recent memory (if ever). but the one thing I can say is that if, and when, it comes, it won’t be an iBlade replacement. I guess you could say there’s already a blueprint for that."
    PING Glide 50* - DG X100
  • StanksStanks Everything I post is confrontational Advanced Members Posts: 1,096 ✭✭
    iBlade is solid. There is always room for improvement. I am wondering if the blueprint is it's successor or just another totally separate line. Either way, you can't miss with either. Blueprint is building solid rapport and iBlade is steady as well with players like Tony Finau using and a few others. They're great irons and I don't think anyone can really refute that (as long as you're properly fit...).

BearQ wrote:

Blueprint is 100% forged, they will still be inclined to demonstrate their expertise in casting with the iblade 2.0. **** confirms blueprint is forged and non iblade replacement, "but what I can say is that the iron represents something we haven’t seen from PING in recent memory (if ever). but the one thing I can say is that if, and when, it comes, it won’t be an iBlade replacement. I guess you could say there’s already a blueprint for that."

Shaker full of salt to be taken with anything from ****.
  • BenSeattleBenSeattle Advanced Members Posts: 531
    tbone18 wrote:

Z1ggy16 wrote:

In two threads -- this one and the other dedicated to Blueprint pics -- posters are speculating that the "Blueprint" irons "will never make it to retail." Seriously? You're telling me that Ping dedicated time, money and brains to creating an iron that's already be bagged by Tour pros and THEY NEVER PLAN TO SELL IT TO THE PUBLIC? Sorry, but I just don't understand the thought process here. Whether this iron is a replacement for the iBlade I don't know; whether they keep the name "Blueprint" I don't know; whether the iron is hollow or foam-filled or the **** is just a weighting device I don't know. But what I DO know is that Ping is in the business of designing clubs and selling them... to whoever wants to buy a set.

I've heard the phrase "Tour Only" but this idea is taking it to the extreme. You want a set of "Blueprints?" Just be patient... one day this year Ping will be delighted to sell you a set.
  • Chucksteak77Chucksteak77 Vandayumm Members Posts: 30
    Right on
    PING Glide 50* - DG X100
  • FairwindsgolferFairwindsgolfer Advanced Members Posts: 616
    kcsf wrote:

tbone18 wrote:

Z1ggy16 wrote:

Don't care. Still very much want. Force is strong with these.

☝️😉
  • dunndunn Advanced Members Posts: 6,353 ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Who gives a chit, lol

They get here when they get here

Be complete joke to spend time and money to make a club and not release it, who has even done that in last 5 or 10 yrs in US domestic market.....nobody!
  • denvergolfdenvergolf Advanced Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    dunn wrote:

Who gives a chit, lol

They get here when they get here

Be complete joke to spend time and money to make a club and not release it, who has even done that in last 5 or 10 yrs in US domestic market.....nobody!
    For us old people...

685c24d1-9218-40db-b206-5ba9ec406fad_screenshot.jpg
    Ping G410, fade position, 9*, HZRDUS Black 75-6.5 handcrafted
    TaylorMade M3 3HL (set 15), MRC Tensei Pro Orange 80TX
    TaylorMade P790 UDI, 17*,Project X Hzrdus Black 85 - 6.5
    TaylorMade P760, 4-W, KBS DG Tour Issue X100
    Titleist Vokey SM7 Raw 50-F, 56-S, DG TIS400
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe, 60.10, DG TIS400
    TaylorMade Spider X, Copper, 34.5"
    2019 TM TP5x
  • hackalothackalot Advanced Members Posts: 511
    So looks like blueprint is definitely coming to market this summer. Does anyone know if Ping will release a new iblade or "s" series or are they gone this cycle?
    Cobra Fly-Z+
    Titleist 913hd 18 deg
    Ping S55 3-pw x100
    Titleist SM6 54 & 58
    Scotty Newport 2
  • Pinging77Pinging77 Members Posts: 34 ✭✭
    A couple of reps. with no official word have speculated earliest for next iBlade could be Fall 2019. Blueprints available May/June 2019.
  • St JimmySt Jimmy Advanced Members Posts: 385 ✭✭
    tbone18 wrote:

Z1ggy16 wrote:

That makes me want it even more!
    Ping G400
    Ping G400 stretch 3
    Mizuno HM 4 iron bent to 19 degrees
    Miura CB-57 3-PW
    Miura Y Grind 51
    Miura K Grind 56
    Scotty Golo 3
  • ArniesArmy1234ArniesArmy1234 Advanced Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Ima huge fan of the iblade now so if it’s an improvement sign me up immediately!
  • Big BenBig Ben Advanced Members Posts: 8,895 ✭✭
    Well that would make sense since it’s a traditional MB. Not meant to be “forgiving” this the samurai sword! We will see plenty of these on BST next two seasons....BB
    Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
    Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2
    Hybrid: A-Grind
    2 iron: Ping Rapture
    Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
    Putter: Evnroll 9.1
    Balls: ProV1
    edited March 16
    My prediction plenty of Blueprints will make there way to BST. This is FAR from being a i210 or even a iBade 2.0. Ping will release the Blueprints first because they KNOW darn well these same players will in turn buy the iBades when they realize what the Blueprints really are.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • reider69reider69 Advanced Members Posts: 572 ✭✭
    Big Ben wrote:

My prediction plenty of Blueprints we make there way to BST. This is FAR from being a i210 or even a iBade 2.0. Ping will release the Blueprints first because they KNOW darn well these same players will in turn buy the iBades when they realize what the Blueprints really are.

Maybe everyone else but not the guys on WRX. Everyone here has the swing speed and game for the blueprints. :-)
    Cobra F7 - Matrix Ozik Black Tie M4 70 X
    Cobra BioCell+ - Matrix Ozik Red Tie 6Q3 X
    Cobra BioCell 3-4 Hybrid - Aldila Rogue Black 85 X
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-G, KBS C Taper Lite X
    Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 - 54 and 58 - Modus 105X
    Callaway Xforged - 64 degrees
    Lajosi DD201 Proto
    edited March 16
    MB’s are MB’s like it or most likely lump it. I know you play better with a blade, I get it! BB
  • mrmikeacmrmikeac Advanced Members Posts: 358 ✭✭
    Big Ben wrote:

My prediction plenty of Blueprints will make there way to BST. This is FAR from being a i210 or even a iBade 2.0. Ping will release the Blueprints first because they KNOW darn well these same players will in turn buy the iBades when they realize what the Blueprints really are.

I was at the range yesterday, guy came in about 20 minutes after me and took the spot next to mine, took a quick look in his bag and saw some JPX 900 Tours, an M3 Tour Driver, an Epic SZ 3 wood and of course, a Scotty.

So I was like oh alright this guy’s got game right?

No.

Watched this guy sky almost every single one of his drives, I heard the rubber tee flopping around like a wet deflating balloon begging for mercy, then I got to see about a 30 second freakout session with him slamming his driver on the mat. I was about to say something to him but I just let it go, I’ve been there....then he took out an iron, and proceeded to hosel rocket the first 5-6 shots before he finally made contact, from there he screamed "THERE WE GO GOD ABOUT F*CKING TIME (there were kids around, like around my son’s age)

Oh then he took his 3 wood out, topped it twice and put it right back in the bag and yelled F*CK THIS GAME! His back was covered in sweat, in 40 degree Michigan weather.

I kind of felt bad for him, but felt worse for his clubs, I’m a firm believer in blades, especially for high handicappers but this guy just confused the **** out of me.

I’m not one to judge other people but this guy was really becoming a distraction for everyone, just extremely childish and unnecessary behavior.

What I’m trying to say is, I feel like a lot of people don’t understand what these blueprints are all about....these are NOT even in the same category as the iblade, and for anyone who has seen them in person, I’m sure they will agree that they’re smaller than the P730’s by quite a little bit.

I just don’t see the benefit in gaming them if you’re not getting paid to.
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus, 10.5 Degrees set at 9.5, Weight Neutral, Tensei Orange 60 Gram Stiff
    3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero, HZRDUS Smoke 70 Gram 6.0
    3 Hybrid: Ping G410 19 Degrees, Tensei Blue 80 Gram Stiff
    2 Iron: Taylormade P790 UDI, Project X HZDRUS Black 85g 6.0
    5-PW: Taylormade P760’s, Nippon Pro Modus Tour 120 Stiff
    50 Degree: Cleveland RTX 4, 10 Bounce, Mid Grind, Black Satin, Nippon Pro Modus 125 Wedge Flex
    54 Degree: Cleveland RTX 4, 10 Bounce, Mid Grind, Black Satin, Nippon Pro Modus 125 Wedge Flex
    58 Degree: TaylorMade Hi-Toe, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
    Putter: Taylormade Copper Spider X, KBS CT Tour Putter Shaft, 34”
    Ball: Taylormade TP5
    edited March 16
    I’m a big advocate of a smaller players iron there are indeed many benefits. However, if you are like most of us these days and struggle to find time to beat balls and practice MB’s might not be your friend. As you shorten your swing to try and control this style iron bad things can creep in. Not for everyone I agree, plenty of accomplished ball strikers out there in golf land. But these will require some nice speed and calm nerves. It’s just a fact...
  • mrmikeacmrmikeac Advanced Members Posts: 358 ✭✭
    Big Ben wrote:

I’m a big advocate of a smaller players iron there are indeed many benefits. However, if you are like most of us these days and struggle to find time to beat balls and practice MB’s might not be your friend. As you shorten your swing to try and control this style iron bad things can creep in. Not for everyone I agree, plenty of accomplished ball strikers out there in golf land. But these will require some nice speed and calm nerves. It’s just a fact...

I personally prefer mb’s over really anything, especially modern blades like the Apex MB’s and MP18’s. Just hit the new Srixon Z Forged a couple of days ago and they’re fantastic but these Blueprints are what I feel in their own category, I guess what I’m trying to say is I feel like a lot of people on here are not aware of how small these things really are, they’re not just another blade lol
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus, 10.5 Degrees set at 9.5, Weight Neutral, Tensei Orange 60 Gram Stiff
    3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero, HZRDUS Smoke 70 Gram 6.0
    3 Hybrid: Ping G410 19 Degrees, Tensei Blue 80 Gram Stiff
    2 Iron: Taylormade P790 UDI, Project X HZDRUS Black 85g 6.0
    5-PW: Taylormade P760’s, Nippon Pro Modus Tour 120 Stiff
    50 Degree: Cleveland RTX 4, 10 Bounce, Mid Grind, Black Satin, Nippon Pro Modus 125 Wedge Flex
    54 Degree: Cleveland RTX 4, 10 Bounce, Mid Grind, Black Satin, Nippon Pro Modus 125 Wedge Flex
    58 Degree: TaylorMade Hi-Toe, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
    Putter: Taylormade Copper Spider X, KBS CT Tour Putter Shaft, 34”
    Ball: Taylormade TP5
  • Juiceboxguy42Juiceboxguy42 Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    mrmikeac wrote:

Big Ben wrote:

I was at the range yesterday, guy came in about 20 minutes after me and took the spot next to mine, took a quick look in his bag and saw some JPX 900 Tours, an M3 Tour Driver, an Epic SZ 3 wood and of course, a Scotty.

So I was like oh alright this guy’s got game right?

No.

Watched this guy sky almost every single one of his drives, I heard the rubber tee flopping around like a wet deflating balloon begging for mercy, then I got to see about a 30 second freakout session with him slamming his driver on the mat. I was about to say something to him but I just let it go, I’ve been there....then he took out an iron, and proceeded to hosel rocket the first 5-6 shots before he finally made contact, from there he screamed "THERE WE GO GOD ABOUT F*CKING TIME (there were kids around, like around my son’s age)

Oh then he took his 3 wood out, topped it twice and put it right back in the bag and yelled F*CK THIS GAME! His back was covered in sweat, in 40 degree Michigan weather.

I kind of felt bad for him, but felt worse for his clubs, I’m a firm believer in blades, especially for high handicappers but this guy just confused the **** out of me.

I’m not one to judge other people but this guy was really becoming a distraction for everyone, just extremely childish and unnecessary behavior.

What I’m trying to say is, I feel like a lot of people don’t understand what these blueprints are all about....these are NOT even in the same category as the iblade, and for anyone who has seen them in person, I’m sure they will agree that they’re smaller than the P730’s by quite a little bit.

I just don’t see the benefit in gaming them if you’re not getting paid to.

Are they really that much smaller then the p730s? If so I really can’t wait for them to come to retail.
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy Advanced Members Posts: 363
    The Blueprint will 100% be coming to retail. There will be a very small % of players on this site that will be good enough ball strikers to play them and benifit from them, but im sure that wont stop all the 2 and 3 handicap guys prepping for PGA Champions Tour!!!!!
  • bluejeeprubibluejeeprubi Advanced Members Posts: 1,019 ✭✭
    Some of my buddies have double digit handicaps and have zero issue hitting my baby blades until they reach the 6 iron. If a person likes a smaller profile, I can see a combo set with these working just fine for plenty of golfers.
    G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
    G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
    G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto
  • joesgonegolfingjoesgonegolfing Older But Better ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 1,413 ClubWRX
    Really love my iBlades. I tried the i500s and that was a big fail. Ping cannot swingweight the i500s and as I play them 1 inch short they were a nightmare. I don't see Ping going away from the iblade/i210 profiles because the back weight or insert allows them to swingweight the irons. When I spoke to Ping they said the issues they have with the Forged Glides and the i500s for any custom work that is outside of stock length up or down is a problem...too heavy or light. The screws in the i500s are not adjustable by weight. As this relates to the Blueprints Ping said they will have the same issue as the i500s and Glide Forged. So, they will always have iblade they can adjust to spec. For me, that is good enough. I was a lifetime Mizuno blade player and the truth is....the iblades feel great and out perform them by every measure for me.  And, yes I know, any club can be rebuilt by a professional shop for specs, but I'd prefer not to go that route again. 
    Driver: Ping 9 G410 Plus EvenFlow Black 6.0 75g or Tensei Orange Stiff
    Wood: Ping 14.5 G410 EvenFlow Black 6.0 85g or Tensei Orange Stiff
    Hybrid: Ping G410 19 and 22 EvenFlow Black 6.0 95g or Tensei Blue
    Irons: Ping iBlade 4-PW DGS120
    Wedges: Ping Stealth 50-56-60 DGS120
    Putter: Ping Vault Stealth Voss 2.0 32 Inches (Heavy Weights)
    Bag: 2019 Ping Hoofer
  • nostaticnostatic ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 25 ClubWRX
    mrmikeac said:

Could you expand on this? I've read a few opinions on why mid (and maybe higher) handicap players might want to game a "players iron" over a game improvement one. Being in the former group (but working with a teacher and thankfully dropping), I sometimes have a crisis of faith when I'm not hitting my i210s perfect every time. I have shed the long irons for hybrids, but sometimes I end up thinking a GI iron might make life a bit easier. That said, my teacher scoffs at that and says to be patient since I've only been back swinging for about 3 months since decades layoff. Crazy talk! :D

The blueprints look gorgeous, but I'd probably hurt myself hitting them...my back twinges just looking at the 2-iron.
    Ping G400Max 10.5 XTorsion S - Cobra F9 3W Devo7 S - F9 3H Devo8 S - F9 5H 780 ES SW S
    Ping i210 5-U SteelFiber i95cw R - Glide 2.0 54SS/58TS - Odyssey StrokeLab #7