2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

GIVEAWAY: GolfBreaks.com + Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver! Enter inside!

bjackson

The Giveaway:

Our sponsor GolfBreaks.com is giving away a Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver to a lucky winner who posts about their dream Ireland golf vacation!

About GolfBreaks.com:

Established in 1998, our CEO Andrew Stanley had a vision of making golf vacations as simple as possible to organize and book. Since then, we have used our knowledge and expertise to send over 1.5 million golfers on golf trips worldwide.

In early 2013, one of our founding Directors, Daniel Grave, set up our USA office in Charleston, South Carolina and since then we have expanded our American Operation, offering a bespoke service for golfers based in the United States.

Our aim is to save golfers time and money in booking their golf vacations as well as providing them with the very best price. With offices in the South Carolina, Windsor (UK) and Copenhagen (Denmark) and a team of over 150 employees worldwide, our dedicated regional experts are always on hand to help you create the perfect golf itinerary that’s tailored to your individual requirements.

So whether it’s the greatest tee-time of all at the Old Course St Andrews or an Irish links golf odyssey that takes in Ballybunion and Lahinch, you’ll be able to trust your golf vacation of a lifetime to us - the European golf travel experts.

Like GolfBreaks.com on Facebook

Follow GolfBreaks.com on Twitter

How to Enter:

1. Visit GolfBreaks.com

2. Post in this thread which region of Ireland you would most like to go on a golf vacation

3. Post which three Irish courses (from the courses on our website) you would most want to play on your Irish vacation

4. Post which three other golfers you would like to invite on your vacation to make up your perfect (or fantasy) 4-ball

======================================================================================================

Rules for the giveaway

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning.

Link to winner thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to go near my grandparents home town of Kilarney(spelling) I really wouldn't so much care which courses I would play but to be able to look up some of my family history on my Mother's side would be really cool. My foursome would include my brother and two players from Ireland who are relatives. I am sure my grandfather who has passed would be there too. He did not play golf but he loved to talk with me about it for some reason.

I would most like to visit Dublin. I have a very small amount of Irish in me and Dublin seems like the best love to get in touch with my inner Irish beer drinking. Irish courses I'd most like to play are Ballybunion and Royal Portrush. For the third probably Waterville or Lahinch or K Club. My mix of past and present actual/ fantasy golfers to round out a foursome for me would be: my dad, Payne Stewart, Phil Mickelson

Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

If I were picking a region, I'd probably go with the East, simply because it is closest to a major city like Dublin, so that I could sight-see there besides playing golf.
As far as the courses, they all look spectacular. The courses I'd pick are in different regions, but nobody said you had to pick all of the courses from the same region :taunt: I'd like to play Ballybunion in the South region, Postmarnock in the East region, and Royal County Down in the Northern region.

My three other golfers would be my best buddy Mike, my friend Doug who was my golfing partner for years before moving to a different part of the country, and my father, who is now 89 years old and too old to play, but I'd like to allow him to travel back in time to the years when he was healthier and putting up with me during my younger days.

I'd love to see and play in Dublin. My courses would be Kclub, Ballybunion and Royal Portrush. Dream foursome would be my neighbor Rory, and Graham.

Thanks and great website!

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

Awesome, thanks for the chance.

Region: Northern Ireland

Courses

Lough Erne Golf Resort
Royal Portrush (Dunluce Course)
Ardglass Golf Club

Foursome (Dream)

Myself
Sergio Garcia
Rory Mcilroy
Jose Maria Olazabal

If I actually won some random vacation and had to pick 4 people who I know

Myself
Cousin
Uncle
Brother

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

[color=#282828]
My Great Grandmother was born in Dublin, and lived most of her life there. I would love to visit Dublin, My courses would be K-club, Ballybunion and Royal Portrush. My foursome would be my dad, son and Jack!!![/color]

[color=#282828]
Thanks so much!! [/color][list]
[*][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=reputation&do=add_rating&app_rate=forums&type=pid&type_id=12738454&rating=1&secure_key=dd982cce1ff448f6f00d9d27cf20459b&post_return=12738454"]GolfWRX Like[/url]
[*][color=#6E6E6E][b][background=rgb(222, 222, 222)]0[/background][/b][/color]
[/list][list]
[*][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=22&t=1268572&qpid=12738454"]Reply[/url]
[*][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=22&t=1268572&qpid=12738454"]Quote[/url]
[/list]

I'd love to golf Northern Ireland. I would want to play the courses along the coast: Ballycastle, Royal Portrush, Castlerock. My foursome would be myself, Rickie, DJ and Bill Murray.

Callaway Mavrik Max 10.5°
Callaway Rogue 17°, 21°
Mizuno Pro 225 (4-GW)
Bettinardi H2 54°, 58° Wedges
Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport 2
Titleist Pro V1

Tough choice, as the course I'd most like to play is Royal County Down in Northern Ireland, however I have family in the South (Kerry), so I'll say Tralee Golf Club, Ballybunion, and Dingle Golf Club. Dream foursome....me, Tiger, Jack, and let's throw Rory in there too for the local knowledge (even though he's a N. Irishman). Thanks Golfbreaks and WRX for the chance!

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

East, Druids Glen & both K Club courses, My father in law, brother in law and best friend

TaylorMade M4 9.5 Project X HZRDUS Black 75 6.5
TaylorMade M2 2016 HL Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
TaylorMade GAPR Lo 19 Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
Bridgestone J15 DPF 4 Iron DGS300 Pro
Wilson C300 Forged 5-PW X100
Cleveland CBX 54 & 58 S400
Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #7 38"

[quote name='bjackson' timestamp='1450492816' post='12737990']
[color=#b22222][size=4][b]The Giveaway:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#282828]Our sponsor [url="http://usa.golfbreaks.com/"]GolfBreaks.com[/url] is giving away a Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver to a lucky winner who posts about their dream Ireland golf vacation![/color]

[color=#b22222][b][size=4]About [/size][/b][/color][color=#a52a2a][b]GolfBreaks.com:[/b][/color]
Established in 1998, our CEO Andrew Stanley had a vision of making golf vacations as simple as possible to organize and book. Since then, we have used our knowledge and expertise to send over 1.5 million golfers on golf trips worldwide.

In early 2013, one of our founding Directors, Daniel Grave, set up our USA office in Charleston, South Carolina and since then we have expanded our American Operation, offering a bespoke service for golfers based in the United States.

Our aim is to save golfers time and money in booking their golf vacations as well as providing them with the very best price. With offices in the South Carolina, Windsor (UK) and Copenhagen (Denmark) and a team of over 150 employees worldwide, our dedicated regional experts are always on hand to help you create the perfect golf itinerary that’s tailored to your individual requirements.

So whether it’s the greatest tee-time of all at the [url="http://usa.golfbreaks.com/scotland/st-andrews-carnoustie-gleneagles/old-course-st-andrews/"]Old Course St Andrews[/url] or an Irish links golf odyssey that takes in [url="http://usa.golfbreaks.com/ireland/south-west-ireland/old-course-ballybunion/"]Ballybunion[/url] and [url="http://usa.golfbreaks.com/ireland/south-west-ireland/old-course-lahinch/"]Lahinch[/url], you’ll be able to trust your golf vacation of a lifetime to us - the European golf travel experts.

[url="https://www.facebook.com/GolfbreakscomTours/"]Like GolfBreaks.com on Facebook[/url]
[url="https://twitter.com/golfbreaks"]Follow GolfBreaks.com on Twitter[/url]

[color=#B22222][b]How to Enter:[/b][/color][list=1]
[*][url="http://usa.golfbreaks.com/"]Visit GolfBreaks.com[/url]
[*]Post in this thread which region of Ireland you would most like to go on a golf vacation
[*]Post which three Irish courses (from the courses on our website) you would most want to play on your Irish vacation
[*]Post which three other golfers you would like to invite on your vacation to make up your perfect (or fantasy) 4-ball
[/list]
[attachment=3071522:royal-county-down-10th-5741-copy.jpg]
[attachment=3071524:unnamed.png]

[color=#282828]======================================================================================================[/color]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Rules for the giveaway[/url]

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning.
[/quote]

Dublin, Royal Port rush and dream 4some...me tiger, phil, an jason day.

Northern Ireland

K Club
Ballybunion
Royal County Down

My brother Ira, my boys Kelly and Jason.

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

[list]
[*][b] [url="http://www.golfbreaks.com/northern-ireland"]Northern Ireland[/url][/b]
[*][url="http://www.golfbreaks.com/championship-links-royal-county-down"]Royal County Down[/url]
[*][url="http://www.golfbreaks.com/castlerock-golf-club"]Castlerock Golf Course[/url]
[*][url="http://www.golfbreaks.com/dunluce-course-portrush"]Dunluce Course - Portrush[/url]
[/list]
I would take my friends Jason and Brad who are always fun and positive on the golf course and my buddy Mark who deserves a vacation.