2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

@SecretTourPro Update on Tiger

UCBananaboy

I am sure if he took something you could see some calves. So as far as I am concerned he's clean.

The biggest misconception regarding steroids is that you just ingest/inject them and suddenly you become huge. You better be busting your @$$ at the gym when you're "on" or else your body is going to freak out with the huge spike in testosterone. Your natural testosterone production shuts down as a by-product of your HPTA pumping the brakes: once your body sees that the outside source of testosterone is out-producing it, your system will throttle back in an attempt to stop the over-production of testosterone. The side effects are pretty wild, the worst being the spike in estrogen to combat the testosterone. Simply put, if Tiger isn't doing a bunch of calf raises, he isn't going to get sharply defined "horse hoof" calf muscles and his weak calves don't mean anything regarding AAS usage.

Oddly enough, on top of all that, different compounds affect the musculature and body fat differently. If an athlete is using some known lean-muscle/strength steroids, let's say deca-durabolin or stanozolol or oxandrolone... this user could run several short, pulsed cycles of it a year, PCT out, and no one would be the wiser. Some steroids are designed solely to gain strength and fast-twitch muscle enhancement, not lots of muscle mass. Baseball players got popped for those drugs, hence the creation of designer steroids like "the Cream" and "the Clear". They were designed to beat the newer, more organized testing procedures because the testers didn't know the drugs existed. Until BALCO broke, no one could even prove the guys were "on" or that "the Clear/Cream" we're real (there were rumors) because only the docs knew what to look for in terms of a testing protocol.

In terms of your basic off-the-shelf steroids... an athlete might get popped for stupidly using a compound like deca-durabolin (it stays in your system for a long time, new blood tests can detect it for almost 2 years). Someone with money would probably use a sneakier substance UNLESS the expensive, substance-by-substance testing is non-existent. In this case (PGA testing is a great example) an athlete might not care at all if the substances showed on the expensive screening: the PGA isn't doing the hardcore tests. Athletes notoriously use steroids to help with injury recovery time and a lot of athletes who get caught are also popped during an injury recovery phase. It's also well known that lean anabolic drugs that build fast twitch muscle (like Winstrol) also lead to drying out of ligaments and joints, which seems to have a link with sudden injuries to these joints. Athletes also get popped for Deca because it helps with joint lubrication. Such a nasty catch-22...There's always a trade-off... One of the best steroids to use to lubricate joints dried out by dry compounds is also possibly the easiest to catch on a doping test... for almost 2 years after the last usage.

With the upcoming Olympics, there stands to be reason that any Olympic-eligible PGA golfers are now subject to Olympic doping/testing protocol. If I were using any substances that might show up on the stiffer Olympic-style WADA testing regimens, and it was a long half-life drug like deca that can show up for 2 years... I'd be shaking in my boots. Food for thought.

A bag of left-handed junk.
Driver: SIM Max 10.5 Blue Smoke RDX 6.5
Apex UW 19* Black Smoke RDX 6.5
4-PW: Callaway Prototype PX 6.5 LZ
60, 56, 52: Callaway Mack Daddy, KBS Tour S
Cameron Select Newport 2

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger wearing that shirt to dinner is the most Tiger thing ever.

Also the Albany logo sucks, but hey its great to see him up.

When Tiger tries to dress up, he looks pretty bad. Casual is a far better look for him.

Tiger+Woods+David+Cook+attend+2012+Tiger+Jam+51GUzk9k32Ml.jpg

There are nearly an infinite number of pictures just like that. Always looks great on the course though.

Yea you guys do got me there, he went to the Fashion school of MJ

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Big Cat and Wayne Simmonds must use the same trainer.

2ibmgsp.jpg

Look at those twigs! Probably the skinniest legs I have seen at any level of hockey I ever played - and I started when I was like 5! You can see the contour/shape of his damn shin bones. Did he sucker punch McDonagh for making fun of his legs?

Haha I know its absurd for hockey, especially cause he's a pretty damn good skater and tough to knock off the puck.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

^On that note Tiger if you do decide to come back please don't torture me like Federer is. Either win one more major or be irrelevant. It is so hard when Fed makes it to the semis or finals and I get so amped up cause this might be the major, only to have him get beat by Djok.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Look at those twigs! Probably the skinniest legs I have seen at any level of hockey I ever played - and I started when I was like 5! You can see the contour/shape of his damn shin bones. Did he sucker punch McDonagh for making fun of his legs?

Haha I know its absurd for hockey, especially cause he's a pretty damn good skater and tough to knock off the puck.

What is even stranger is the complete lack of quads. Most NHLers, have pretty big quad muscles. Martin St. Louis, who is 5 foot nothing, would die laughing if he saw that pic... haha

1902gzy5wjbrqjpg.jpg

Tiger wearing that shirt to dinner is the most Tiger thing ever.

Also the Albany logo sucks, but hey its great to see him up.

When Tiger tries to dress up, he looks pretty bad. Casual is a far better look for him.

Tiger+Woods+David+Cook+attend+2012+Tiger+Jam+51GUzk9k32Ml.jpg

There are nearly an infinite number of pictures just like that. Always looks great on the course though.

That shirt looks like an ugly shower curtain.

Club Champion Custom Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 Gram, A Flex

Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, Kuro Kage 606 S
TXG Custom  SIM Max 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2

TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R
TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-pw, 1* upright, Recoil E460 R
PXG 0211 GW, 50*, (new version), UST Recoil Dart R
TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115 

Ping Glide 4.0 58*, Nippon 115 
TXG Custom Cobra Nova, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Lol so STP is stealing our boy Matt Hansen's tweets http://thegolfnewsne...nonymity-16328/

With this whole Tiger update he has come out with I think he has pretty much outed himself as a non pro. The biggest reason i say this is if you look at his Twitter he pretty much claims to be a Nike player. So as a Nike player you are now going to throw the face of Nike Golf (No Offense Rory) under the bus. If he is a Pro he has to be the dumbest pro on tour.

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

I am sure if he took something you could see some calves. So as far as I am concerned he's clean.

The biggest misconception regarding steroids is that you just ingest/inject them and suddenly you become huge. You better be busting your @$$ at the gym when you're "on" or else your body is going to freak out with the huge spike in testosterone. Your natural testosterone production shuts down as a by-product of your HPTA pumping the brakes: once your body sees that the outside source of testosterone is out-producing it, your system will throttle back in an attempt to stop the over-production of testosterone. The side effects are pretty wild, the worst being the spike in estrogen to combat the testosterone. Simply put, if Tiger isn't doing a bunch of calf raises, he isn't going to get sharply defined "horse hoof" calf muscles and his weak calves don't mean anything regarding AAS usage.

Oddly enough, on top of all that, different compounds affect the musculature and body fat differently. If an athlete is using some known lean-muscle/strength steroids, let's say deca-durabolin or stanozolol or oxandrolone... this user could run several short, pulsed cycles of it a year, PCT out, and no one would be the wiser. Some steroids are designed solely to gain strength and fast-twitch muscle enhancement, not lots of muscle mass. Baseball players got popped for those drugs, hence the creation of designer steroids like "the Cream" and "the Clear". They were designed to beat the newer, more organized testing procedures because the testers didn't know the drugs existed. Until BALCO broke, no one could even prove the guys were "on" or that "the Clear/Cream" we're real (there were rumors) because only the docs knew what to look for in terms of a testing protocol.

In terms of your basic off-the-shelf steroids... an athlete might get popped for stupidly using a compound like deca-durabolin (it stays in your system for a long time, new blood tests can detect it for almost 2 years). Someone with money would probably use a sneakier substance UNLESS the expensive, substance-by-substance testing is non-existent. In this case (PGA testing is a great example) an athlete might not care at all if the substances showed on the expensive screening: the PGA isn't doing the hardcore tests. Athletes notoriously use steroids to help with injury recovery time and a lot of athletes who get caught are also popped during an injury recovery phase. It's also well known that lean anabolic drugs that build fast twitch muscle (like Winstrol) also lead to drying out of ligaments and joints, which seems to have a link with sudden injuries to these joints. Athletes also get popped for Deca because it helps with joint lubrication. Such a nasty catch-22...There's always a trade-off... One of the best steroids to use to lubricate joints dried out by dry compounds is also possibly the easiest to catch on a doping test... for almost 2 years after the last usage.

With the upcoming Olympics, there stands to be reason that any Olympic-eligible PGA golfers are now subject to Olympic doping/testing protocol. If I were using any substances that might show up on the stiffer Olympic-style WADA testing regimens, and it was a long half-life drug like deca that can show up for 2 years... I'd be shaking in my boots. Food for thought.

Good post, and thanks for the insight...wonder what's out there now?

PXG 0811X Proto 9*
Ping G30 14.5*

Ping G20 Hybrid 17*
PXG 0317X Gen 2 22*
Ping K15 4 Hybrid

Ping Rapture J-Spec 5 Iron

Ping i5 6 Iron

Ping S59 7-PW
Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*, 58*
Ping Zing 2 BeCu

Secret Tour Pro@secrettourpro 59s60 seconds ago

Secret Tour Pro Retweeted Tiger Woods

You know what, I'm glad I was wrong! This is awesome news, shall we get #TigerForBayhill trending? 1f44d.png1f44d.png1f44d.png

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

Just retire TW. The game is in great hands now. You carried the sport on your shoulders a long time and now the younger guys who grew up watching you are playing top notch, entertaining golf.

I wish you'd retie from posting here, truth be told.

Not sure why you decided to launch a personal attack, but the bad news for you is I'm not going to stop posting anytime soon. Deal with it.

STP, delete your account.

But, the report did get a video response from Woods. The strategy kind of worked if that was Lusetich's plan. Would have been hilarious for Tiger to double over in pain, get up joking, and say screw you Lusetich.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Lusetich said, ""@NoLayingUp I stand by my source, who is trusted and saw Tiger. It was the most up-to-date information available. Obviously, he's improved."

Obviously!

@Nolayingup chastising Lusetich who reported the news as current, then said, "Well that was last month."

Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

this STP is a tool. stealing photos from WRX members too.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Lusetich said, ""@NoLayingUp I stand by my source, who is trusted and saw Tiger. It was the most up-to-date information available. Obviously, he's improved."

Obviously!

@Nolayingup chastising Lusetich who reported the news as current, then said, "Well that was last month."

It's believable that Lusetich's "source" witnessed Tiger getting into the passenger side of a car and kicking the seat back. The rest was probably pure speculation.

This is a great post. More detail than I wanted to write, but good post!

As far as the loooong half life of deca, there is something out that beats that. Look up NPP. It's nandrolone on a very short ester. So the chemists are always finding ways to beat the system. Lol.

CbSZU0_W4AE0cI5.jpg

He may or may not be recovering but I tell you the man has no calves.

And weird looking friends. An "o" hat. That's just terrible.

I will take no calves to Nicklaus's voice....yikes...

Yes, but 18 beats 14 every time. :taunt:

Yea but 79 beats 73 :)

Very true, but how many of those 79 would he trade for 5 majors? Let me see: Greater Greensboro Classic v. The Master's........decisions, decisions :telephone:

i'd guess the info about his condition was accurate....just outdated.

Possibly, but he never said that it was outdated or a month old until he was shown to be wrong. That's a problem.

Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Titleist TSR3 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Taylormade Stealth 2 15* - Ventus TR Blue 8X

Callaway Apex UW 19* - Ventus TR Blue 8X

Srixon ZX Utility 4i - Axiom 105X

Titleist T100 5-PW KBS Tour 130X
Titleist Vokey SM9 Raw 50/56/60 - KBS Tour 130X

Scotty Cameron Circle T Tour Rat Newport

Obviously!

It's believable that Lusetich's "source" witnessed Tiger getting into the passenger side of a car and kicking the seat back. The rest was probably pure speculation.

Tiger has been spotted leaned back in the seat prior to any injury. It may have been an attempt to avoid cameras/paparazzi. A lot of famous people do that.

917D3 9.5 Rogue Black
917F3 15 Diamana Blue
818H2 19 Tensei Blue
Mizuno MP14 2
Mizuno MP4 4-9
Vokey SM7 46, 50, 54, 58
Edel 60
(will swap 58 for 60 and a Vokey for the 2-iron as needed)
Custom Scotty Newport 2
or
Scotty X5R

i'd guess the info about his condition was accurate....just outdated.

Possibly, but he never said that it was outdated or a month old until he was shown to be wrong. That's a problem.

Well said. As a reporter, that's a big problem.

917D3 9.5 Rogue Black
917F3 15 Diamana Blue
818H2 19 Tensei Blue
Mizuno MP14 2
Mizuno MP4 4-9
Vokey SM7 46, 50, 54, 58
Edel 60
(will swap 58 for 60 and a Vokey for the 2-iron as needed)
Custom Scotty Newport 2
or
Scotty X5R

2ibmgsp.jpg

doesn't matter. It is the strength in the legs that matter not how big and slow your calves make you. Fast twitching beats bulky calves... any time.. especially bulky low calves = slow

Titleist TSR4 /Ozik F6M2/Ozik TP6HD/EVO III FUJI/fuji pro 2.0
Cobra Ltd 3 Kaili 80

Cobra Ltd 5 Kaili 80 (sub :Cobra F6 Baffler 18.5 Kaili 80)
Adams XTD TI  22 Hybrid
Honma 757B Blades 4-pw . s300 xp 
Nike Vapor Pro combo AW 50*,Ping 3.0 EYE 54, 58 

Bettinardi SS 2 silver

Nike B1-05 Origin (Rare)
Slazenger 508/Kirk Currie KC02B