2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

2016-2017 NFL Thread

highergr0und

Well see ya Brock, gonna watch the second half of that Oakland game to make myself feel better.

It's unfortunate, he chased the money. Broncos should turn to Fitzpatrick now. Plug and play kind of qb that seems to find a way to work with whatever he's got.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | Kuro Kage Dual Core TiNi 60TX

Fairway: PING G425 SFT | Diamana 'ahina 80X

Driving Iron: Taylormade P790 | Project X 6.5

Irons: PING S55 | Project X 6.5

Wedges: Cleveland RTX6 | Dynamic Gold TI S400

Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour S CB

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The money being handed out to meh to above meh starters right now…….is asinine. I can't believe it.

Olivier Vernon getting QB money and paid more than JJ Watt lol.

Reggie inherited a horrible situation. Oakland has done well. They need to keep Carr healthy, get an RB2 and improve the secondary.

IF Aldon Smith ever gets his head on straight and is allowed to play, that is a nightmare front 7.

bwhahahahhahahahhah………hahahhhahahahhha………bwahhahahahahahahhahaha

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

Just FWIW.. Bubba hit the nail on the head.

http://m.imgur.com/LH8dANM?r

Titleist TSi3 8* // TENSEI 1K Black 65s

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 15* // Kai'li 80x
Taylormade SLDR 17* Rescue // Speeder 9.3s
Taylormade SLDR 19* Rescue // Matrix Black Tie 95s
Srixon ZX5 4-PW // Nippon Modus 120s
50* & 56* Taylormade MG3 // Tour Issue S-200
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

So who is Denver's QB now? Is there any truth to the Kaepernick rumors? I feel like they gave up on him pretty quick in SF

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Denver made the right move letting Osweiler go. They can get guys with more experience for cheaper. My money would be on Fitzpatrick and maybe draft a guy like Cook or Lynch late in the first round to see if they can get a guy on a rookie contract who'll be alright for a few years

You don't groom a guy for four years and then let him let him walk away over a couple mill a year. And have no backup plan in place

That's not what happened.

This has nothing to do with the money, he wasn't coming back period ...because of the organization.

Gonna be a looonnnnngggg year in Santa Clara

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Gonna be a looonnnnngggg year in Santa Clara

Man don't get your panties in a bunch already like all the other dramatic fans lol. So far nothing has gone down that shouldn't have been expected, no chance we were getting involved early and overpaying with all those donks. The only one that is kind of interesting, was Sean Smith…he was actually decently reasonable.

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

#thadlewisisourfuture (joking kinda)

Seriously though there is nothing coming out of 4949 Marie P Debartolo way that oozes the least bit of confidence anything is gonna change.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Seriously though there is nothing coming out of 4949 Marie P Debartolo way that oozes the least bit of confidence anything is gonna change.

There is nobody that has been signed yet that would have made a change in our chances this year nor anybody signed yet that was worth paying more than they got. Were are likely at the best, 2 years out.....so splashing around in fa isn't a beneficial plan nor is it Baalkes mo. He'll insert some depth here and there then draft guys......most likely when we have a few more pieces in place then it's when you can overpay and ensure a few top fas come to town. It's a worthless and meaningless gesture this year.

Resigning Ian Williams and if we trade Kap getting good value, were my top two priorities. Other than that while I'd love a sean smith or Janoris Jenkins, I'm also aware our db corp is one of our stronger parts on the team and it would be a luxury. Frankly Vernon's deal speaks for itself, but I'd much rather a guy like.......Junior Gallette, who has much more production that Vernon ever has had. As for Osmele......at that price for a dude with injury issues....be my guest.

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

Well, we got Alex Mack... The rest of our moves have been typical Dimitroff shopping on the clearance rack. Cutting Roddy for Sanu was dumb (not to mention Travis Benjamin was right at $12 million less). Ends up costing $10.2 million in cap space for no upgrade. I'd have rather kept Roddy and the cap space and signed a guard (Sweezy, Boone or Vasquez). We need LB's and a safety too. Glad we kept Clayborne though. Looking more and more like we're bringing Spoon back... So we need a guy to play the other 10 games

There is nobody that has been signed yet that would have made a change in our chances this year nor anybody signed yet that was worth paying more than they got. Were are likely at the best, 2 years out.....so splashing around in fa isn't a beneficial plan nor is it Baalkes mo. He'll insert some depth here and there then draft guys......most likely when we have a few more pieces in place then it's when you can overpay and ensure a few top fas come to town. It's a worthless and meaningless gesture this year.

Resigning Ian Williams and if we trade Kap getting good value, were my top two priorities. Other than that while I'd love a sean smith or Janoris Jenkins, I'm also aware our db corp is one of our stronger parts on the team and it would be a luxury. Frankly Vernon's deal speaks for itself, but I'd much rather a guy like.......Junior Gallette, who has much more production that Vernon ever has had. As for Osmele......at that price for a dude with injury issues....be my guest.

99% sure Kaep is gone at this point..... I just hope that somehow the Niners get a first or early second for him. Getting Denvers last pick in the second round holds little value. Niners need to hit big on that that #7 pick and get some value with the remaining free agents..... I agree that overpaying early would be dumb.

99% sure Kaep is gone at this point..... I just hope that somehow the Niners get a first or early second for him. Getting Denvers last pick in the second round holds little value. Niners need to hit big on that that #7 pick and get some value with the remaining free agents..... I agree that overpaying early would be dumb.

Generally speaking, NFL teams value draft picks really, really highly. So its hard to imagine the Niners getting a first or even second round pick for him. On the other hand, the Texans just paid $18M a year for a guy who has yet to prove he's even an average QB...

Dear Tampa Bay,

Thank you for taking Sweezy so I have one less inbred non blocking idiot to cuss about in Seattle.

Regards,

dan360

PS- 5 years $32.5 million? You watched him play, right? :smh:

Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S / 58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Outlaw Golf Association #21

Someone take Russell "I'm gonna high ankle sprain my way to self agency" Okung for some ridiculous number so Seattle doesn't resign him.

Thank you kindly. .

Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Dear San Diego,

Can Seattle please have Brandon Mebane back? I'll give you my money for season tickets. Wherever you end up moving to.

TIA,

dan360

Someone take Russell "I'm gonna high ankle sprain my way to self agency" Okung for some ridiculous number so Seattle doesn't resign him.

Thank you kindly. .

Yeah, I think the Lions might help you out there. Ugh, there's a reason LT's don't normally end up in free agency, and when they do, you should run...

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013

Generally speaking, NFL teams value draft picks really, really highly. So its hard to imagine the Niners getting a first or even second round pick for him. On the other hand, the Texans just paid $18M a year for a guy who has yet to prove he's even an average QB...

Okay I will take the Browns first pick in the second round.... This is a win/win, the Browns can say they got one of the most dynamic players in the NFL for a second round pick and the Niners take a short cut to rebuilding.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Johnny Football is cut..

Driver #1: TM Aeroburner TP 10.5 °
Driver #2 TM Aeroburner TP Mini 14°
5W: TM Aeroburner TP 18°