2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)

Swoff57

All these people say they are getting sig's off costco website, how??? never see them online

Gotta bring your "A" game if you want to get some...They don't last long when they go live...Lasted a day last Tuesday when they were made available...That's about 1/2 day longer than in the past, so you might have hope in the future...

Tee shots produce very decent results. I wouldn't say the KSig is longer than the Taylormade Tour Preferred ball I game. If it is it is only marginally longer. Full approach shots also produce very decent results. Spin off full iron shots are comparable, maybe a little less than the TP. Where I am having issues with the KSig is spin when close to the green. I am just not getting the check I get with the TPs or the ProV1s. Is it a deal breaker? Probably not but I will have to learn a slightly different approach using the KSig. I have 5 dozen unopened and about 1 dozen in the bag. I am still debating on whether to continue the experiment with the KSig or find a good home for them. I know many have tried to get them and have been shut out. If I decide to part ways with the KSigs I have I am definitely NOT going to be putting these up on eBay to make a profit. That's just not me. I would put them up for the cost of the ball and shipping (initial + resale). I'll know in a few weeks whether I will keep or sell my KSigs.

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / SW: Mizuno T-22, 52° (bent to 50°)/ 56° (bent to 54°), True Temper S400

LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter:  Byron Morgan Epic Day custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips:  BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

Anyone got a list of the dates this ball has been available? Perhaps its possible to predict roughly when shipments arrive from Korea. From my orders

10/26/2016 - Online

4/25/2017 - Online

I believe they were also available online some time around xmas and also in the stores some time last month?

12/20/16 (online)

For me, almost all urethane balls play about the same. I see a modest difference in the high and low compression variants, but that's about it.

Played my first nine holes with the K-Sig (my back nine). The ball has a couple of clear weak spots. It can't correct for a badly pushed 3-footer on 15 that would have kept me at 3-over for the day. It also wasn't very good out of the sand, because it couldn't of been my fault that I failed to get out of the sand after being in the greenside bunker in two on the par 5 17th.

All kidding aside, I was very impressed with this ball and I was skeptic coming in. If you like a softer tour ball (ProV1, Z-Star, B330-S, Chrome Soft), I think you would have zero problem playing these.

Titleist TSR3 (10) - Project X HZRDUS 4G 6.0
Titleist TSR2 4W 16.5 at D1 (16.5) - Project X HZRDUS Red CB  60 6.0

Titleist TSR2 7W 21 at D1 (20) - Project X HZRDUS Red CB  70 6.0
Titleist TSR2 21 at A3 (23) - Project X HZRDUS Red CB  70 6.0

Titleist T150 5i-GW - Nippon 950 GH R - I up
Ping Glide 2.0  52 SS - AWT 2.0 S - Back Dot
Ping Glide 3.0  58 ES - ZZ-115 - Black Dot

In Timeout - Callaway MD5 64 S Grind - TT-115 
Ping Fetch 2023 - 34"

Mine got shipped after all! Let's go!!

On a different note OspreyCL, I see your avatar is a Pave low. My twin brother just retired from the 129th rescue wing after 30 yrs in the Air Force. He was a flight engineer on the Pave low.

Awesome. I was also a Flight Engineer on the HH-60G and grew up in Fremont, near the home of the 129th. I knew several FE's there and 15 years later I still owe the Chief Flight Engineer a six pack for a flight we were on when he was my student. I might know your brother. Small world.

TM Stealth2+ 10.5 Diamana T+ 60s

TM Stealth2 15* TM Ventus TR 6-S 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

Anyone got a list of the dates this ball has been available? Perhaps its possible to predict roughly when shipments arrive from Korea. From my orders

10/26/2016 - Online

4/25/2017 - Online

I believe they were also available online some time around xmas and also in the stores some time last month?

12/20/16 (online)

11/21/16 (On Line)

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1378818-kirkland-signature-costco-golf-balls-merged/page__st__1650#entry14547062

i am trying to get someone to get some at their store for me?? I will give them extra

You've got to remember, this is the K-Sig we are talking about - the hottest golf ball since... ever. This is not some ho-hum Callaway offering where the same pallet of balls gets lightly picked at for weeks on end. When the K-Sig shows up in stores or on line, there is a literal frenzy to acquire these balls. Spouses are offered days of heaven and nights of bliss if they will make a side trip to the local Costco, between soccer practices, to pick up a couple dozen. The depths of friendships are tested, measured by how far down the calling tree you are when news breaks that they are back in stock. Your plea is adorably pitiful in its poorly grammared naiveté. I wish I could help...

I don't get why Costco hasn't made this a members only item. If what we keep hearing about them making most of their revenue from memberships is true, it seems that would be a good way to drive more people to buy memberships (and likely buy more Costco items since they have it). Plus is might make it easier for me to get my hands on some more; I've been shut out since the double dozen I got on the initial offering.

Sto Pro Veritate

I don't get why Costco hasn't made this a members only item. If what we keep hearing about them making most of their revenue from memberships, it seems that would be a good way to drive more people to buy memberships (and likely buy more Costco items since they have it). Plus is might make it easier for me to get my hands on some more; I've been shut out since the double dozen I got on the initial offering.

I agree

Callaway Paradym X
Callaway Mavrik 3 wood
Callaway Mavrik 5 wood
Callaway Mavrik Irons 

Mavrik hybrids
Odyssey White Hot RX 7 putter

Maxfli tour S

I have four dozen for sale. $60 plus shipping. Msg me if you are interested.

lol - didn't your ad get pulled?

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

adschus seems to have changed his position regarding price. I edited my comments because of the change. :glare:

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Why would adschus' ad be pulled? He's not making a profit from these. Ok, maybe 4 cents. :D It seems to me adschus got the balls from a previous online order, tried them, didn't prefer them, went back to the previous ball, and is offering what's left to someone on the board. I see nothing wrong with that. That said, I hope someone who sincerely wants to try the ball gets them instead of someone flipping them on eBay.

the ad was originally for 2doz @ $63 plus shipping IIRC. not sure if he's still selling them that way and because his post above seems like they're $60 plus shipping for 4doz which is basically at cost.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Why would adschus' ad be pulled? He's not making a profit from these. Ok, maybe 4 cents. :D It seems to me adschus got the balls from a previous online order, tried them, didn't prefer them, went back to the previous ball, and is offering what's left to someone on the board. I see nothing wrong with that. That said, I hope someone who sincerely wants to try the ball gets them instead of someone flipping them on eBay.

the ad was originally for 2doz @ $63 plus shipping IIRC. not sure if he's still selling them that way and because his post above seems like they're $60 plus shipping for 4doz which is basically at cost.

Yeah typo on my end.

At first adschus did not indicate these would be $60 for 2 dozen. He had indicated he had 4 dozen and it was $60. I have edited my comments as he is definitely attempting to profit from this. :glare:

My comment was based on adschus' post that I have captured. To each their own for making a profit. However, to post that on a thread and not in the BST section is inappropriate. I have more tolerance with people offering others a chance to get items at cost + shipping when items are so hard to obtain, like the KSig. To make a profit on a thread instead of BST is in poor taste, IMO.

At first adschus did not indicate these would be $60 for 2 dozen. He had indicated he had 4 dozen and it was $60. I have edited my comments as he is definitely attempting to profit from this. :glare:

Is it against the rules to profit on BST items? I'm a little green with regards to that portion..I do understand the not cool to do factor..