Project X Handcrafted EvenFlow reviews ***WRX TEST GROUP REVIEWS***

Any more feedback? Looking at a 75x blue for my 3 wood. Have the black in driver and seems legit but only hit on range in 50 degree weather with awful balls. Need more testing.

Callaway Rogue w/ Diamana DF 60TX<br />Cobra king Ltd 3 wood w/ tensei pro blue 70s<br />Cobra king utility black<br />Srixon z785 w/ Nippon modus 120s 4-p<br

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an even flow black 75 a week ago and this is by far the best feeling shaft I have hit in a long time. I have played all the HZRDUS shafts in the past year and always felt like I had to really throttle them, but with the even flow I just make a smooth swing and it goes.

total agreement with this comment

Exactly my experience

was reluctant to take HZ Yellow out of my driver....but the second i swung the blue EF, i never looked back

Smooth, controllable and Powerful

Been gaming the Tensei Orange v2 in my epic, it's a great shaft for sure. Being a true ho I had to get an Even Flow blue to try out. Has anyone compared these two shafts? It'll be a bit before I'm able to get the EF put together so I can hit it against the v2.

AI Smoke Max Ventus Velocore +
Callaway GBB Fuji 757 vi 

Cobra LTDX max 5w HZRDUS Blue 

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 Tour AD DI
Mizuno Pro 245 5-GW PX IO
Titleist SM9 52f, 58v PX LZ

Scotty MOTO Fastback 1.5 

Ordered my 818 21*, H1 today with EvenFlow Blue 6.5

Pumped!

Nice - I'm tempted by the EvenFlow Black hybrid shaft. Would be awesome to test that versus the Tensei White and Atmos Blue.

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

Been gaming the Tensei Orange v2 in my epic, it's a great shaft for sure. Being a true ho I had to get an Even Flow blue to try out. Has anyone compared these two shafts? It'll be a bit before I'm able to get the EF put together so I can hit it against the v2.

IMO the even flow is tighter than the V2. i couldn't get the V2 to be consistent for me where as the even flow was predictable and stable. i had the even flow black FWIW -- the blue might perform similarly but with less counterbalance - personally, i loved the even flow moreso than the V2. YRMV

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

Looking for some advice. I have an Oban Devotion 75g 06 in my 3 wood now and just want something a little bit smoother. Can anyone recommend the EF Blue 75 6.5 or EF Black 75 6.5? Thanks!

1. Titleist TSR4 9º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 6X (A1) (Swing weight: D4)
  2. Titleist TSR2 15º w/ MCA Tensei Blue CK Pro Prototype 80TX (D1 setting) (43" (-4 weight) @ D4.1)
  3. Titliest TSR3 18º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 8X
  4. Titleist TSR2 21º w/ Fujikura Speeder EVO VII 757X
  5. Artisan HC 4-iron (23º) w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI
  6. Artisan MB 5-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (26º)
  7. Artisan MB 6-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI(30º)
  8. Artisan MB 7-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (34º)
  9. Artisan MB 8-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (38º)
  10. Artisan MB 9-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (42º)
  11. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (46.5º)
  12. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (51º)
  13. Artisan DS grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (56º)
  14. WM Tiger replica w/ Fujikura MC X-firm putter shaft & Ping grip (E1 @ 34 3/8")

Looking for some advice. I have an Oban Devotion 75g 06 in my 3 wood now and just want something a little bit smoother. Can anyone recommend the EF Blue 75 6.5 or EF Black 75 6.5? Thanks!

if you have the oban devotion -- it's already a pretty smooth stable shaft.

the smoother of the even flow line is the blue -- but honestly its going to be shades of gray.

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

if you have the oban devotion -- it's already a pretty smooth stable shaft.

the smoother of the even flow line is the blue -- but honestly its going to be shades of gray.

Shades of grey (Canuck spelling) with hint of blue tinge? ;)

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

Played my Evenflow black this past weekend. Hit the ball really well, and hit the best drive I've ever hit on 18 with it in the M2. Birdied the 17th with Udi with HZRDUS Black 105 and a 3/4 gap wedge in to 2 feet. Followed that up by smoking the drive on 18 with the Evenflow, and cutting the corner big time (it doglegs nearly 90* and I can hit this higher than the T1100 with ease so I chanced it). I had 106 left and 3/4'd a 56* wedge to 4 feet and tapped in the eagle. Best I've closed a round in a long time (did bogey the 2 holes before that lol).

Played my Evenflow black this past weekend. Hit the ball really well, and hit the best drive I've ever hit on 18 with it in the M2. Birdied the 17th with Udi with HZRDUS Black 105 and a 3/4 gap wedge in to 2 feet. Followed that up by smoking the drive on 18 with the Evenflow, and cutting the corner big time (it doglegs nearly 90* and I can hit this higher than the T1100 with ease so I chanced it). I had 106 left and 3/4'd a 56* wedge to 4 feet and tapped in the eagle. Best I've closed a round in a long time (did bogey the 2 holes before that lol).

I have been hitting some real bombs with this shaft. I can echo what RookieBlue said about having confidence that you can get the shot shape you want, and not having to try to do too much to force it. With T1100, I was terrified having to get a high draw and make so many adjustments and it almost never worked properly, now I simply tee it slightly higher and bombs away.

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

I am loving my Black so much that I decided I want to try the Blue.. Just ordered Blue 6.0 in both 65g and 75g. I think the 75 would be absolutely perfect for 3W.

Bummed though the estimated shipping date is not until 11/3. I guess the demand for these are really healthy and the HC lab can't keep up!

PXG SD 58*

I am loving my Black so much that I decided I want to try the Blue.. Just ordered Blue 6.0 in both 65g and 75g. I think the 75 would be absolutely perfect for 3W.

Bummed though the estimated shipping date is not until 11/3. I guess the demand for these are really healthy and the HC lab can't keep up!

I heard from a source that 6.0 are taking longer! How much did you pay? PM me.

1. Titleist TSR4 9º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 6X (A1) (Swing weight: D4)
  2. Titleist TSR2 15º w/ MCA Tensei Blue CK Pro Prototype 80TX (D1 setting) (43" (-4 weight) @ D4.1)
  3. Titliest TSR3 18º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 8X
  4. Titleist TSR2 21º w/ Fujikura Speeder EVO VII 757X
  5. Artisan HC 4-iron (23º) w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI
  6. Artisan MB 5-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (26º)
  7. Artisan MB 6-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI(30º)
  8. Artisan MB 7-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (34º)
  9. Artisan MB 8-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (38º)
  10. Artisan MB 9-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (42º)
  11. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (46.5º)
  12. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (51º)
  13. Artisan DS grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (56º)
  14. WM Tiger replica w/ Fujikura MC X-firm putter shaft & Ping grip (E1 @ 34 3/8")

I heard from a source that 6.0 are taking longer! How much did you pay? PM me.

I am sure 6.0 is the most popular flex so it's no surprise that would be the most back-ordered.

I am part of TT test panel so lucky enough to order directly through TT for my own use at a preferred price but surely I can not disclose that. Sorry.

PXG SD 58*

I'm slightly terrified to try anything but the T1100 75 in my 2017 M1 fairway out of fear of messing up the mojo. That sucker is arrow straight and I can point and shoot.

I'm about to put up another thread for us for the new steel shafts that went out. You guys should have them in a couple days. They all ended up in 1 box on accident and were delivered to my house. I've forwarded them on to the rest of the test panel recipients this morning.

I'm slightly terrified to try anything but the T1100 75 in my 2017 M1 fairway out of fear of messing up the mojo. That sucker is arrow straight and I can point and shoot.

The ONLY shaft I've considered putting in a 3w is the xtorsion green. Got dang is it solid. The T1100 is going to be really hard to swap. 100% agree.

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

I'm about to put up another thread for us for the new steel shafts that went out. You guys should have them in a couple days. They all ended up in 1 box on accident and were delivered to my house. I've forwarded them on to the rest of the test panel recipients this morning.

LOL.. so instead of a "bag full of drivers" you could have had a bag full of wedges! oh wait.. there's iron shaft too.. That must have been fun having to send them all out.

I have the stock Tini in the M1.. it's almost stupid long but the feel isn't quite right.. maybe because I am spoiled by EvenFlow in the driver and expect everything to feel like it.

PXG SD 58*

LOL.. so instead of a "bag full of drivers" you could have had a bag full of wedges! oh wait.. there's iron shaft too.. That must have been fun having to send them all out.

I have the stock Tini in the M1.. it's almost stupid long but the feel isn't quite right.. maybe because I am spoiled by EvenFlow in the driver and expect everything to feel like it.

I was playing t1100 in driver now Evenflow. And honestly the flight is very similar just Evenflow is a little more workable left and right as well as up and down. I'm playing them in a 17' M2 and they're both just stupid long.

The ONLY shaft I've considered putting in a 3w is the xtorsion green. Got dang is it solid. The T1100 is going to be really hard to swap. 100% agree.

Gio, that would be sick. I emailed Aldila for specs on the XTorsion, and the 80 TX is 88 grams. Yikes! I didn't realize the 70 TX was 75 grams, but it was really nice in a friend's driver. I'm so glad I got the Copper 60 TX - the best shaft I've ever hit for myself. The comparisons to the Tensei Orange V2 make me really happy because that was my bucket list shaft.

Anywho, I'm certainly interested in the Evenflow Black 85 in the hybrid, and especially since it's a non-upcharge option from Titleist.

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

I was playing t1100 in driver now Evenflow. And honestly the flight is very similar just Evenflow is a little more workable left and right as well as up and down. I'm playing them in a 17' M2 and they're both just stupid long.

Oh you don't have to convince me. I was on T1100 also before EvenFlow and I agree 100% with what you said. It's just that a mere mortal like myself probably can't handle a T1100 in 3W like you and Gio monster. LOL

PXG SD 58*

I've assembled mine (had it done for days now). I honestly think it's monsoon season for north Georgia. Or the great flood. I can't decide which. It has rained every day for about a week now and today? More of the same.

As for the build, I flo'd the shaft using the tip tracer from Golf Mechanix. It came out graphics up in the most stable orientation, which is fine, graphics don't bother me at all. My T1100 is the same way. Looks like there will be a break on Saturday. Rain today (already misting), 50% chance tomorrow but only overcast Saturday and Sunday back to rainy...

intrigued to hear what you think about it - and hopefully you can put golf shoes on instead of waders.

It's not "raining" yet today. Just overcast and a light mist. Hoping that it blows out and we get some wind behind it this afternoon and tonight

I'm +3 thru 12 at Bethpage black...partner and I are playing a club length off the back of every tee lol

beast mode!!!!!

Driver(s) - TSR3 Ventus Red 6s and G430 Ventus TR 6x

TSR2 15* Di7s

Sim 2 19* / Tensei AV Blue 85s

Sim2 22* / Tensei AV Blue 85s

MP18 MMC 5-Pw

SM8 50* 

Jaw Raw 54s  

Vokey SM8 M Grind 59*

Spider Plumber's Neck

Callaway Chrome Tour X