2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

WRXers Scratch Amateur Tournaments Thread: Commitments, Results, etc....

Obee

Glad to see so many of you have had a great year! 

This year has been a write off for me.  All the events I was going to enter have coincided with hospital appointments or sickness (fortunately nothing serious, but enough to be an inconvenience!)

I won the club champs & scratch match play at my home course.  The only amateur event I made it to I shot 78 (in horrendous conditions, 36 holes reduced to 18 as the course had flooded) and missed the cut by two to go through to the match play stages🤮

Good luck to all who have a few more events coming up!

• Like 2

Driver - Taylormade SIM 10.5°

3 wood - Titleist 910f 15°

Hybrid- Titleist 910h°

Irons - Mizuno 919 Tour 4 - PW

Wedges - Titleist SM7 51 / 55 / 60 DG

Putter - Yes! Callie

Ball - Titleist Pro v1x

Last tournament of the year today. I had one of those days. First hole 460 into the wind and I hit a decent drive, pulled a 4 iron about 4 yards left of my target and it kicked in a bunker, bogey. That was basically how things went the next several holes. Started with 5 straight bogeys. Made a good up and down for par on 6, three putted 7 and bogeyed 9 from my fourth bunker of the day. Bunkers on 10, 11, 12 and 13 followed. One par, one three putt double. Hit a good shot on 15 from 180 to about 30 feet, but on the wrong side of a ridge. My putt, which I gave 25 feet of break on and that proved insufficient, wound up long and right and I missed the next. Then made 3 pars to finish for a rock solid 82. Not how I wanted to sign off for the year, but all in all I'm pretty pleased with how I played in 2021. I made the cut in the two big Met area events I played in and my handicap is about where I think it should be. Guy I played with today was approaching 70 yards longer than me into the wind. I really need to hit it further. A winter of work awaits...

Ping G430 LST 9° Diamana white 63x
Ping G410 LST 3 wood Diamana Thump x
Srixon ZX Utility 19 C-taper S+

Srixon ZX7 4-AW C-taper S+

Vokey SM9 54F and 58C

Odyssey Eleven Tour-Lined Slant

Tournament season over for me. Was a good year. Finished as a +1.4 handicap wise. Didn't play in any major state golf association events and probably won't next year either. 7 and 3 yr old boys kind of limits the amount of away golf I can play. 

Ended the year at the national tournament for the am series I play on. Finished t7 that included a frustrated slap at a 1 foot putt on the 53rd hole of the 3 day event. That slap miss cost me t5. Tough, tough golf course...tight with a lot of water and OB. OB literally 3 feet off the cart path. Got on the wrong side of par every day and spent the entire event trying to get back to par. Was +1 in the 1st round with 6 holes to play. Hit a pull on my 13th hole and went OB...made double. That was after an earlier double-bogey on my 3rd and 4th holes put me to +2. Also included a bogey on a par 5 after puring a 2nd shot that ran off the back of the green into water (think tpc sawgrass 17). Birdied my 14th hile to get back to +2 then hit another pull OB on my 15th hole and made another double.  1st round 77 put me 6 off the lead. Shot 77 with 3 doubles...grrr. I figured even would win it after my practice round (+1 did). So I knew I had to get a couple back in the 2nd round. Was +2 through 4 again in round 2. Shot 2 over 2nd round and played the par 5s +2 that day. Just very, very frustrating...but I was definitely pressing after the 1st day finish. 

I missed 8 greens over 3 days due to OB or balls in water off the tee or 2nd into par 5. Probably played a touch too aggressively. Also got away from my bread and butter ballstriking thought "hit greens" and attacked pins a bit too much. But again, day 1 put me behind the 8ball.

Will be better prepared for next year. 

Now on to work on a couple of swing issues I managed well this year and figure out the 3w slot in my bag.

Shot under par in 6 of 15 tournament rounds. I want to better that next year. 

Edited by getitdaily
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, getitdaily said:

Tournament season over for me. Was a good year. Finished as a +1.4 handicap wise. Didn't play in any major state golf association events and probably won't next year either. 7 and 3 yr old boys kind of limits the amount of away golf I can play. 

Ended the year at the national tournament for the am series I play on. Finished t7 that included a frustrated slap at a 1 foot putt on the 53rd hole of the 3 day event. That slap miss cost me t5. Tough, tough golf course...tight with a lot of water and OB. OB literally 3 feet off the cart path. Got on the wrong side of par every day and spent the entire event trying to get back to par. Was +1 in the 1st round with 6 holes to play. Hit a pull on my 13th hole and went OB...made double. That was after an earlier double-bogey on my 3rd and 4th holes put me to +2. Also included a bogey on a par 5 after puring a 2nd shot that ran off the back of the green into water (think tpc sawgrass 17). Birdied my 14th hile to get back to +2 then hit another pull OB on my 15th hole and made another double.  1st round 77 put me 6 off the lead. Shot 77 with 3 doubles...grrr. I figured even would win it after my practice round (+1 did). So I knew I had to get a couple back in the 2nd round. Was +2 through 4 again in round 2. Shot 2 over 2nd round and played the par 5s +2 that day. Just very, very frustrating...but I was definitely pressing after the 1st day finish. 

I missed 8 greens over 3 days due to OB or balls in water off the tee or 2nd into par 5. Probably played a touch too aggressively. Also got away from my bread and butter ballstriking thought "hit greens" and attacked pins a bit too much. But again, day 1 put me behind the 8ball.

Will be better prepared for next year. 

Now on to work on a couple of swing issues I managed well this year and figure out the 3w slot in my bag.

Shot under par in 6 of 15 tournament rounds. I want to better that next year. 

Well done! Solid year you had! What tournament series? US Am Tour?

PING G400 Max - Atmos Tour Spec Red - 65s
Titleist TSi2 16.5* 4w - Tensei Blue - 65s

Titleist TSi2 3H (18*), 4H (21*) - Tensei Blue 65s
Adams Idea Tech V4 5H, 6H, 7H ProLaunch Blue 75 HY x-stiff
Titleist AP2 716 8i 37* KBS Tour S; Titleist AP2 716 9i 42* KBS Tour S
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 46* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 50* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 full-sole 56* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 low-bounce 60* DG s400
PING Sigma 2 Valor 400 Counter-Balanced, 38"

28 minutes ago, Obee said:

Well done! Solid year you had! What tournament series? US Am Tour?

Thanks obee. It's the golfweek am tour. Orlando had a VERY solid champ flight this year. We had 10-13 guys every tournament and only 3 events weren't won with an under par or even par round. 13 tournaments. 

I think my scoring avg was just over 73. I want that a shot or two lower next year. I'm already working on a key swing flaw that did rear its head at times this year. I believe that if I get that fixed and make sure the fix doesn't require any other minor change then I can be even more consistent. 

I may play in the florida mid-am this coming year too. Have to see how the wife feels about it. But I'm nearly guaranteed to play in the national tournament for golfweek again next year. I'll be better prepared. Hilton head island courses are nearly all different than what we play in Orlando...much tighter and better conditions. I got caught 4 times not looking at putts from below the hole and had slight downhillers that ran away. I don't really have to worry about that in Orlando often. The greens just aren't that quick. 

• Like 2

On 10/26/2021 at 9:01 AM, getitdaily said:

Thanks obee. It's the golfweek am tour. Orlando had a VERY solid champ flight this year. We had 10-13 guys every tournament and only 3 events weren't won with an under par or even par round. 13 tournaments. 

I think my scoring avg was just over 73. I want that a shot or two lower next year. I'm already working on a key swing flaw that did rear its head at times this year. I believe that if I get that fixed and make sure the fix doesn't require any other minor change then I can be even more consistent. 

I may play in the florida mid-am this coming year too. Have to see how the wife feels about it. But I'm nearly guaranteed to play in the national tournament for golfweek again next year. I'll be better prepared. Hilton head island courses are nearly all different than what we play in Orlando...much tighter and better conditions. I got caught 4 times not looking at putts from below the hole and had slight downhillers that ran away. I don't really have to worry about that in Orlando often. The greens just aren't that quick. 

Love it, bud! If you are ever in SoCal, please PM me and we'll play. Or ... you'll play and I'll hobble along bunting the ball 215. 😉

Just now, getitdaily said:

You bet man. It would be a pleasure. Maybe I'd see another 64 out of you...

That was a magical six months for me. Had some great rounds. If my back would have held up through the end of the year, I would have sniffed +3 again hitting it 240. I had a stretch of 20 rounds where my worst differential was like 2.1 or something. Still committed to getting back there next year when I turn 55 in August, but it's getting less and less likely. Just in too much pain, too frequently. Daily tasks are becoming painful.

• Sad 1

On 10/25/2021 at 6:35 PM, Ty_Webb said:

Last tournament of the year today. I had one of those days. First hole 460 into the wind and I hit a decent drive, pulled a 4 iron about 4 yards left of my target and it kicked in a bunker, bogey. That was basically how things went the next several holes. Started with 5 straight bogeys. Made a good up and down for par on 6, three putted 7 and bogeyed 9 from my fourth bunker of the day. Bunkers on 10, 11, 12 and 13 followed. One par, one three putt double. Hit a good shot on 15 from 180 to about 30 feet, but on the wrong side of a ridge. My putt, which I gave 25 feet of break on and that proved insufficient, wound up long and right and I missed the next. Then made 3 pars to finish for a rock solid 82. Not how I wanted to sign off for the year, but all in all I'm pretty pleased with how I played in 2021. I made the cut in the two big Met area events I played in and my handicap is about where I think it should be. Guy I played with today was approaching 70 yards longer than me into the wind. I really need to hit it further. A winter of work awaits...

It was a tough day in that wind.  I too shot a million and spent considerable time in the bunkers, usually ending up in one barely missing a shot.  The thing about those bunker shots is they break so much after pitching that its tough to get the ball close.  And, in order to take them out of play, you often have to hit it to spots on the greens that are lightning quick coming back to the hole.  If you’re not lagging it well out there you are toast.

10 minutes ago, b.helts said:

USGA Fourball qualifying this morning. Tee off in about 2.5 hours. Played the course for the first time yesterday and it’s not a pushover but it’s gettable. 

So I’m ready to get after it. I have made a concerted effort to improve and it’s started to come around, so I’m excited. 

Good luck, bud!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, b.helts said:

Nice ham-and-egging there. 1st alternate - fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1

Vokey SM9 54F and 58C

Waiting for the next official golf season and going to try to play at least as many OGA Tour events as I can out here in Oregon. Haven't competed since I was probably 13 (15 or so years ago), excited to see how that goes. I'd love to win a few and competition isn't too stiff in the one day events, past results indicate you can win at a couple under par and the courses aren't super long 

With my distance if I keep cleaning up my game a little bit I can start shooting some really good scores I think

Edited by rooski

Driver:       PING G425 MAX 10.5* Diamana S+ 62 X

3w:             PING G425 MAX 14.5* / Ventus Blue 7X

5w:             PING G425 MAX 17.5* / Ventus Blue 9X
Irons:         Mizuno JPX921 Tour 4-PW / MODUS³ 120TX
Wedges:     Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50*, 54*, TaylorMade MG4 HBW 58* / MODUS³ 125 Wedge

Putter:       (Testing) L.A.B DF3 Counterbalance / TPT

Grips        Iomic Sticky Jumbo

47 minutes ago, Ty_Webb said:

Nice ham-and-egging there. 1st alternate - fingers crossed!

thanks. My partner played a heck of a round today.  Very solid. 

We started on the back and I lost my rhythm in the middle of the 9. I got it back after a couple of bad holes and played pretty well. 

On the first playoff hole I lipped out my bunker shot for 3 and had a foot and a half for 4. The kids we were up against had a couple 15 footers for 4 and made one to halve. My partner made his 10 footer and we moved on.

Next playoff hole a 5 par too, we played 1 then came back up 18. I hit a bad drive and ended up making 5. Ugh

It was a fun day and it was nice to be in the mix. We’ll see what happens as first alternate. Nothing more to do. 

Edited by b.helts
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

Played my first stroke play event of the year, my club held its first senior club championship separate from the main club championship for the first time in many years, before they were held concurrently, and you couldn't play in both, so I have skipped the Senior part of the championship.   We only have a few senior low digit handicap players, and one couldn't play, so it was really me vs. only one or two other guys.  Anyway, didn't play great, my biggest problem was they played it from the white tees, I never play the white tees, its only about 6,000 yards if that. Normally I play the back tees, while they are only about 6,800 yards, we have several holes with doglegs with trees and/or water and OB, and the white tees just have very different lines to take.   I hit three balls in the water on day one, and had a three putt, shot +3, 75.  Leader shot 67.  Day 2 kept it in play, still had two three putts, but shot 71, good for 2nd as the day one leader also shot a 71.  For me, our course really would be a par 68 from the whites, as if I put a driver in play on the par 5s I should never have more than a mid iron or even short iron into the green.  For example, on day 2 I shot 2 under on the front, and had 18 putts.......

We have a 2 man event this weekend, hope I can play a bit better, and mostly putt better.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

WITB
Srixon ZX5 LS 9.0, HZRDUS Black 60 6.0
Ping G425 LST 3 wood, Tensei Orange

Titleist TSR2 5 wood C1 setting, Tensei 1K Black 75

Matlby TS3 4-5, Matlby TS4 6-GW, Recoil Dart V 105 F4

RTX Zipcore  Tour Rack 54, 60

Spider Tour S CB 38 inches

Srixon-Z Star XV

• 3 weeks later...

Proud to say I was a participant at "The Longest day in Golf". But unfortunately a participation trophy is all I deserve after my performance. The greens at Century CC were rolling at 14 maybe 15 on the stimp and I wish I could say that's what killed me, but I couldn't stop the "rights". Not many good shots to talk about there. After some bad breaks and bad shots, I mailed it in for an opening round 80. The second round was at the harder of the 2 courses and I just went out to enjoy myself and made the turn in -3. A couple of mental errors and bad swings on the back side and I finished at 72 (+2).

A lot to take in and learn, the atmosphere was amazing and I was lucky enough to be paired with Kelly Kraft, so I was treated to an absolutely amazing display of golf (he ended at -2 and lost in the playoff but got 1st alternate). I know what I need to work on and my game needs to tighten up before the philly amateur next week.

• Like 3

I recall somewhere in this thread that tournament golf forces you to make a brutally honest assessment of your game.  Boy did I make that statement have teeth.  Played in a qualifier for our provincial mid-am.  First tournament in 3 years(we had crazy covid restrictions here in Canada, and things were not as appealing at the time).  Kept up my streak of incurring a penalty stroke on my opening tee shots(three tournaments in a row!!)  

I let the nerves get to me early on.  I didn't putt worth a crap.  I lost my driver swing later in the round and basically topped three straight tee shots.  Did I mention my putting?

It didn't help I was paired with two guys who wouldn't get put on the clock, they would get put on the sundial.  And since this org simply penalizes a whole group, I had that on my mind.  We were a hole behind by #2, caught up by the turn, and then were two holes behind by 14, and the rules of official told us to play ready golf.  Before that I missed a short putt because I was looking to tap in while the other two searched for the one guy's ball.  But I would have stepped on the third guy's line, and well, you can imagine the rest.  

My buddy who was pushing my cart for me gave me absolute crap for that, which I deserved.  He said they would never do that for you, so don't be doing that for them.  And he was right.

After we got told to hurry up, I had gone to a par three, and since they weren't there I hit.  The cart path goes in front of the tee so they drove past the tee, walked the 10 yards back, the first guy hit, and then the second guy went back to the cart and took two minutes to decide what club to hit.  The lady in the scoring tent asked what took us so long, and I said to ask them.  They dilly dallied so long in the cart afterwards the other person in the tent had to holler at them to come to the tent.  Of course I had the worst score of the three(although there was a situation with one guy that if I was keeping his card, I wouldn't have signed it based on how he proceeded, so...) so I just look like sour grapes.

Needless to say, my mental game was the weakest part of my game, which is saying something, since there was quite a competition for that honor that day.  

Very humbling to play in a tournament.  Even more humbling to post about something like right after someone who played in Sectional qualifying for the US Open.....

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, dmecca2 said:

My summer of solid golf continues. I played in a US Amateur qualifier yesterday at Rolling Green Golf Club and boy did it play tough. 84 guys for 3 spots is daunting.

First hole of the day was a 247 yard par 3, and I hit my 5 wood to 3 feet. Good start to the day. Overall, I probably made too many bogeys to qualify, but I played well and shot even par 70 both rounds. One guy shot a course record to qualify, one kid shot -3 total, and another guy holed out on the 15th hole to shoot -2 overall.

I ended tied for 4th at even par and won the playoff for first alternate, and since Ridgewood is only a little over an hour away from my house, I will probably at least go to the course and wait there to see if anyone doesnt show up.

Nice!

I played in a US am qualifier yesterday at Pine Hollow on Long Island. I started pretty well. Was -1 after 5. Then 6 is a par 4 about 400 yards with OB tight to the left side and trees on the other side. There's a forking great big tree that blocks out the right side of the fairway from the tee too. I have hit driver on this hole every time I've played it before and I hit it again trying to go over the tree. I got it high enough to go over the tree and left enough to go over the fence. Then I hit 3 wood for my second go over the tree into the right trees and made 7. Gah! Followed that up with a string of 8 pars, then on 15 hit my drive just on the upslope of a bunker and my foot slipped mid swing and I hit it heavy. Pitched on and 3 putted. Then 3 putted 17 and bogeyed 18 to wind up shooting 77 (+6). Missed the cut by 1. I played so much better than 77. Very frustrating. I played basically the same on Monday in a different event and shot 70 (-2). I could have been in the mix.

Some kid from Italy shot 65 70 to win by 2. -5 was second, so even if I'd made the cut I'd not have been qualifying. -2 wound up in a play off for alternate spots. 

My tournaments this year have been fairly disappointing. I haven't played well in a few and when I've played half decent there's always something that's messed with me. Normally my putting. A few more things to play in - hopefully I can get myself together when it matters. Have Met Amateur qualifying next week - 120 for 4 spots. Lovely. Probably going to need -2 or so to get in that one.

• Like 2

Vokey SM9 54F and 58C

1 hour ago, dmecca2 said:

My summer of solid golf continues. I played in a US Amateur qualifier yesterday at Rolling Green Golf Club and boy did it play tough. 84 guys for 3 spots is daunting.

First hole of the day was a 247 yard par 3, and I hit my 5 wood to 3 feet. Good start to the day. Overall, I probably made too many bogeys to qualify, but I played well and shot even par 70 both rounds. One guy shot a course record to qualify, one kid shot -3 total, and another guy holed out on the 15th hole to shoot -2 overall.

I ended tied for 4th at even par and won the playoff for first alternate, and since Ridgewood is only a little over an hour away from my house, I will probably at least go to the course and wait there to see if anyone doesnt show up.

Nice work.  Since when did the USGA have a cut in US Am qualifying?  I know a junior who make his cut in Florida, but that was the first time I had ever heard of that process.  

32 minutes ago, golfortennis said:

Nice work.  Since when did the USGA have a cut in US Am qualifying?  I know a junior who make his cut in Florida, but that was the first time I had ever heard of that process.  

So what I heard yesterday is that the cut or not is field size dependent. If they have under 78 then there is no cut. Over 78 then they have a cut and they cut it to top 40% of the field. Those specifics may vary by place - I think daytime in Florida will be shorter than daytime in New York (in the summer).

Vokey SM9 54F and 58C

38 minutes ago, Ty_Webb said:

So what I heard yesterday is that the cut or not is field size dependent. If they have under 78 then there is no cut. Over 78 then they have a cut and they cut it to top 40% of the field. Those specifics may vary by place - I think daytime in Florida will be shorter than daytime in New York (in the summer).

we had 84 in our field with no cut. I've heard of cuts happening, but have yet to play in one set up like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Shot 71 at the Houston US Mid-am qualifier to miss a playoff for the last spot by a shot. Trying for the city amateur in a couple weeks.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Titleist 917F3 15* VA Composite Drago 75-X (Ai Smoke TD otw)
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

Played two more events since my last update. Met Am qualifier and Met Open qualifier. Met Am qualifier was 4 and ties. I had the lowest score in the field through the first 8 holes and the highest score in the field for the remaining 10 holes. -2 after 8 and +11 after 18. I had two lost balls in spots where you shouldn't be losing a ball. Two walks back to the tee in 90+ heat wasn't fun. +4 wound up getting in, so I certainly wasn't the only one who struggled. It's somewhat annoying that if I could have shot +6 for my last 10 holes I'd have got in.

The Met Open was a slightly different story. Playing Timber Point and there's water all over the place. Missed a 10 footer for birdie on 1, three putted 2, then 3 is a par 5 - good drive, decided to err a little right with my second because it looked like there was plenty of room there, hit it a little further right than I meant, but not much and found out there is a bunker there. 50 yard bunker shot, followed by 35 yard bunker shot, followed by a chip and two putts and I made 7. Then was -1 for the rest. +2 overall and I was not displeased with how I played. This one was 6 and ties and -2 wound up being the number.

Two or three more events left to play now.

• Like 1

Vokey SM9 54F and 58C

I have my U.S. Senior Amateur Qualifier coming up on Monday at Soule Park in Ojai. Course is a blast to play. I'm 50/50 to start and if I do start, maybe 50/50 to finish due to my ongoing back issues caused by stenosis and arthritis.

Going to travel there and have a good time with the wife regardless. They will likely double-cut and roll, with pins in tough positions. I'm guessing 3 spots and it will take -2 to get in -- weather cooperating, of course.

In the field will be some crazy good golfers, so will need to be healthy and play my best to make it through.

Good news:

1. I have a new neurosurgeon who actually returned my calls and I have an upcoming appointment in two months.
  2. Trying a new NSAID that's supposed to help with arthritis and sciatica, Meloxicam
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Obee said:

I have my U.S. Senior Amateur Qualifier coming up on Monday at Soule Park in Ojai. Course is a blast to play. I'm 50/50 to start and if I do start, maybe 50/50 to finish due to my ongoing back issues caused by stenosis and arthritis.

Going to travel there and have a good time with the wife regardless. They will likely double-cut and roll, with pins in tough positions. I'm guessing 3 spots and it will take -2 to get in -- weather cooperating, of course.

In the field will be some crazy good golfers, so will need to be healthy and play my best to make it through.

Good news:

1. I have a new neurosurgeon who actually returned my calls and I have an upcoming appointment in two months.
  2. Trying a new NSAID that's supposed to help with arthritis and sciatica, Meloxicam

I was taking Meloxicam (15 mg) during my recent lower back issues.  For me, it was like taking 24/7 ibuprofen with very little roll off until the last couple of hours before the next pill.  I also found that Tylenol Arthritis worked well for pain relief while I was playing in addition to the Meloxicam. 

For me, NSAIDs and Tylenol helped, but the sharp pains if you twisted the wrong way were still there.  Hope the new doctor helps you as well.  Good luck in qualifying!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThinkingPlus said:

I was taking Meloxicam (15 mg) during my recent lower back issues.  For me, it was like taking 24/7 ibuprofen with very little roll off until the last couple of hours before the next pill.  I also found that Tylenol Arthritis worked well for pain relief while I was playing in addition to the Meloxicam. 

For me, NSAIDs and Tylenol helped, but the sharp pains if you twisted the wrong way were still there.  Hope the new doctor helps you as well.  Good luck in qualifying!

Thank you so much! 🙂

• Like 1

Played my very first official national senior event qualifier yesterday. I turn 55 today. Qualifier was for the US senior amateur. My back is in an awful state, but I have been taking a new medication, meloxicam, that seems to be helping. I was able to get through my entire round. With only the last four or five holes being in extreme pain.

Made 16 pars a birdie and a bogey. Just wasn't hitting the ball quite close enough to get good birdie looks. I converted only one of the four I had inside 12 feet, but the rest I was hitting it to 20 a - 30 feet all day And the pins were all in tough positions. I also could not capitalize on the short par 5's due to my shortness (235-245) off the tee.

Still, though, very pleased with the round.

https://scga-2022ussenioramateurqualifyingsoulep.golfgenius.com/pages/3368804

• Like 3