2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Tiger Woods 2019 Taylormade Irons...P7TW?

hokiealumn

> @bladehunter said:

> > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > spent some time with a 7 iron today myself at demo day. Pretty stoked. It’s very much like my tastes wanted them to be. Was testing with s400 so not apples to apples. But feel is nice. Look is right. Turf interaction is there. Worlds of difference in feel vs the 730. ( hit that too beside my titleist set). 730 though was probably just that I didn’t like the sole. At all. I want an iron to slice. I’m a picker more than a digger and don’t want an iron to try to bounce at all. The P7 will keel. Lol. I’ll ask say that both the P7 and 730 I tested were too flat for me. But I made due.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now I’m itching. I hope to have a full set to test later this week. And get them dialed in lie angle wise and probably reshafted to modus 130x. . ( I am going to test the x100 first )

> > > > > I’ll post some comparison pics to other irons I have here when I get my hands on them. I hope the long irons are as sweet as the short.

> > > >

> > > > From personal experience, how would they compare to some other popular blades out there? I really loved the P730 irons and they performed surprisingly well for me--very straight. I'm curious if it's really worth keeping my order or not, especially since they seem like they are going to become widely available soon enough.

> > >

> > > For me. I’d keep the order. The shape , fit and finish blows the 730 away. And if you’re a VR lover. You’re going to like the shape. I’d amend the order to a grip etc that is available. Or order them grip in the box and install what you want when they come etc. anything to speed it along.

> > >

> > > Comparing them to current blades out there ? Honestly. They aren’t like any ive hit. Closest maybe the newest callaway mb. Just in dense feel and look at address. Also kind of reminded me of the mp5 at address and feel.

> >

> > Lol, now you've concerned me. I hate the new Callaway MB's, but I did somewhat like the MP5...

>

> Lol. Yea. As I’m sitting here thinking. It’s more mp5. As in sole and leading edge and overall feel. The callaway mb is a bit more rounder and blunt. And more marshmallow soft. Probably a bad example by me. P7 is definitely more miura solid than marshmallow soft.

Interesting. I felt like P730 was more on the soft side which I like. To each their own. I need to get out and test them. The looks are 100% but I'm not sure I'm going to like the feel of them..

Yep. Find one of the demos and hit it. I’m pretty hard to please and it passes the initial sniff test. Loll. Hard to put my finger on it with just the 7 iron. But it looked right. Anxious to see the rest of the set myself.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > spent some time with a 7 iron today myself at demo day. Pretty stoked. It’s very much like my tastes wanted them to be. Was testing with s400 so not apples to apples. But feel is nice. Look is right. Turf interaction is there. Worlds of difference in feel vs the 730. ( hit that too beside my titleist set). 730 though was probably just that I didn’t like the sole. At all. I want an iron to slice. I’m a picker more than a digger and don’t want an iron to try to bounce at all. The P7 will keel. Lol. I’ll ask say that both the P7 and 730 I tested were too flat for me. But I made due.

> > >

> > > Now I’m itching. I hope to have a full set to test later this week. And get them dialed in lie angle wise and probably reshafted to modus 130x. . ( I am going to test the x100 first )

> > > I’ll post some comparison pics to other irons I have here when I get my hands on them. I hope the long irons are as sweet as the short.

> >

> > From personal experience, how would they compare to some other popular blades out there? I really loved the P730 irons and they performed surprisingly well for me--very straight. I'm curious if it's really worth keeping my order or not, especially since they seem like they are going to become widely available soon enough.

>

> For me. I’d keep the order. The shape , fit and finish blows the 730 away. And if you’re a VR lover. You’re going to like the shape. I’d amend the order to a grip etc that is available. Or order them grip in the box and install what you want when they come etc. anything to speed it along.

>

> Comparing them to current blades out there ? Honestly. They aren’t like any ive hit. Closest maybe the newest callaway mb. Just in dense feel and look at address. Also kind of reminded me of the mp5 at address and feel.

oh god, I hope the 8,9, PW are not as ugly as the MP5!!!!

• Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

> @bladehunter said:

> > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > spent some time with a 7 iron today myself at demo day. Pretty stoked. It’s very much like my tastes wanted them to be. Was testing with s400 so not apples to apples. But feel is nice. Look is right. Turf interaction is there. Worlds of difference in feel vs the 730. ( hit that too beside my titleist set). 730 though was probably just that I didn’t like the sole. At all. I want an iron to slice. I’m a picker more than a digger and don’t want an iron to try to bounce at all. The P7 will keel. Lol. I’ll ask say that both the P7 and 730 I tested were too flat for me. But I made due.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now I’m itching. I hope to have a full set to test later this week. And get them dialed in lie angle wise and probably reshafted to modus 130x. . ( I am going to test the x100 first )

> > > > > I’ll post some comparison pics to other irons I have here when I get my hands on them. I hope the long irons are as sweet as the short.

> > > >

> > > > From personal experience, how would they compare to some other popular blades out there? I really loved the P730 irons and they performed surprisingly well for me--very straight. I'm curious if it's really worth keeping my order or not, especially since they seem like they are going to become widely available soon enough.

> > >

> > > For me. I’d keep the order. The shape , fit and finish blows the 730 away. And if you’re a VR lover. You’re going to like the shape. I’d amend the order to a grip etc that is available. Or order them grip in the box and install what you want when they come etc. anything to speed it along.

> > >

> > > Comparing them to current blades out there ? Honestly. They aren’t like any ive hit. Closest maybe the newest callaway mb. Just in dense feel and look at address. Also kind of reminded me of the mp5 at address and feel.

> >

> > Lol, now you've concerned me. I hate the new Callaway MB's, but I did somewhat like the MP5...

>

> Lol. Yea. As I’m sitting here thinking. It’s more mp5. As in sole and leading edge and overall feel. The callaway mb is a bit more rounder and blunt. And more marshmallow soft. Probably a bad example by me. P7 is definitely more miura solid than marshmallow soft.

I don't think the Callaway MB are a bad comparison. Primarily, because I thought they looked like an ever so slightly larger Callaway MB at Address in the 7 iron., just not as rounded in the heel, sole, etc.

> @scott_Donald said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > spent some time with a 7 iron today myself at demo day. Pretty stoked. It’s very much like my tastes wanted them to be. Was testing with s400 so not apples to apples. But feel is nice. Look is right. Turf interaction is there. Worlds of difference in feel vs the 730. ( hit that too beside my titleist set). 730 though was probably just that I didn’t like the sole. At all. I want an iron to slice. I’m a picker more than a digger and don’t want an iron to try to bounce at all. The P7 will keel. Lol. I’ll ask say that both the P7 and 730 I tested were too flat for me. But I made due.

> > > >

> > > > Now I’m itching. I hope to have a full set to test later this week. And get them dialed in lie angle wise and probably reshafted to modus 130x. . ( I am going to test the x100 first )

> > > > I’ll post some comparison pics to other irons I have here when I get my hands on them. I hope the long irons are as sweet as the short.

> > >

> > > From personal experience, how would they compare to some other popular blades out there? I really loved the P730 irons and they performed surprisingly well for me--very straight. I'm curious if it's really worth keeping my order or not, especially since they seem like they are going to become widely available soon enough.

> >

> > For me. I’d keep the order. The shape , fit and finish blows the 730 away. And if you’re a VR lover. You’re going to like the shape. I’d amend the order to a grip etc that is available. Or order them grip in the box and install what you want when they come etc. anything to speed it along.

> >

> > Comparing them to current blades out there ? Honestly. They aren’t like any ive hit. Closest maybe the newest callaway mb. Just in dense feel and look at address. Also kind of reminded me of the mp5 at address and feel.

>

> oh god, I hope the 8,9, PW are not as ugly as the MP5!!!!

Lol. And I hope they are “ uglier”.

I honestly don’t know yet. But advertised as progressive face height. To me that means more mizuno , less modern. I hope so ! That’s the look I’m used to.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bambam said:

> > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > I’m definitely going to game these if I decide to keep my order, but I’m still torn. ... It’s a really expensive test for irons I may not love and might not at all hold their value seeing as they aren’t a limited quantity.

> >

> > I also don’t know if I want to wait 2 months to get them... ugh...

>

> I’ve been following this thread, which has been great!

>

>

> I recommend hitting some VR Pros to get an idea on whether or not you’ll like these. As someone who plays the VR Pro Blades, these irons are a natural progression in terms of finding a new set that will provide the same sort of looks, feels, trajectory and flighting capabilities. Tommy Fleetwood provided validation, at least for me, regarding the characteristics listed above for the P•7TW vs the VR Pro Blade.

>

I think Fleetwood went back to the VR Pro's. At least I'm pretty sure that's what he played in the Masters.

https://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/gear/gear-news/tommy-fleetwood-whats-in-the-bag-123522

> @Z4Z3R said:

> > @bambam said:

> > > @tgoodspe1991 said:

> > > I’m definitely going to game these if I decide to keep my order, but I’m still torn. ... It’s a really expensive test for irons I may not love and might not at all hold their value seeing as they aren’t a limited quantity.

> > >

> > > I also don’t know if I want to wait 2 months to get them... ugh...

> >

> > I’ve been following this thread, which has been great!

> >

> >

> > I recommend hitting some VR Pros to get an idea on whether or not you’ll like these. As someone who plays the VR Pro Blades, these irons are a natural progression in terms of finding a new set that will provide the same sort of looks, feels, trajectory and flighting capabilities. Tommy Fleetwood provided validation, at least for me, regarding the characteristics listed above for the P•7TW vs the VR Pro Blade.

> >

>

> I think Fleetwood went back to the VR Pro's. At least I'm pretty sure that's what he played in the Masters.

>

> https://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/gear/gear-news/tommy-fleetwood-whats-in-the-bag-123522

2exi81m3sev2.png

From his official website. If this is current, I am not sure, but it says P7-TF lol

Rumor mill says that TM is building some of these Without the TW or with other players initials. Etc. wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t get a set labeled for him.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @kekoa said:

> > @mjbaker80 said:

> > Just got word that mine will will ship 4/26. I still have no idea if it's a collectors set (I don't really care) I just want a set! ha

>

> By collectors set, do you mean with the box?

There is currently no such thing as a collectors set. The original consideration was to do a limited run. They have since decided to do a full release and these will be available to all for the foreseeable future.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @kekoa said:

> > > @mjbaker80 said:

> > > Just got word that mine will will ship 4/26. I still have no idea if it's a collectors set (I don't really care) I just want a set! ha

> >

> > By collectors set, do you mean with the box?

>

> There is currently no such thing as a collectors set. The original consideration was to do a limited run. They have since decided to do a full release and these will be available to all for the foreseeable future.

So no box or everybody gets the box ?

I’m sorry. I had to. This box business cracks me up.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @"DFS PFD" said:

> > @bfizzy said:

> > I noticed today that if you click on the "Customize" option on the site another popup asks if you want to to customize using your specs or just add to your cart with Tiger's specs

>

> And ship date 9/25/2020 haha

That’s what I ordered. I’m sure the 9/25/20 is a system error of some sort. I hope so, at least...

> @TheMoneyShot said:

> > @"DFS PFD" said:

> > > @bfizzy said:

> > > I noticed today that if you click on the "Customize" option on the site another popup asks if you want to to customize using your specs or just add to your cart with Tiger's specs

> >

> > And ship date 9/25/2020 haha

>

> That’s what I ordered. I’m sure the 9/25/20 is a system error of some sort. I hope so, at least...

Definitely is a mistake, hopefully not 9/25/19 though....

> @bfizzy said:

> I noticed today that if you click on the "Customize" option on the site another popup asks if you want to to customize using your specs or just add to your cart with Tiger's specs

Basically, TM will bend the lofts on the retail lofts to Tigers lofts. Of course that will alter the offset and bounce that will differ from both retail and Tigers specs.

But you will get Tigers lengths, shaft (x100), grip.

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

I wonder if they’ll open up the option to custom order individual irons this summer? It would be nice cause I’d love to play them 7-pw.

• Like 2

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

> @"DFS PFD" said:

> > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > @"DFS PFD" said:

> > > > @bfizzy said:

> > > > I noticed today that if you click on the "Customize" option on the site another popup asks if you want to to customize using your specs or just add to your cart with Tiger's specs

> > >

> > > And ship date 9/25/2020 haha

> >

> > That’s what I ordered. I’m sure the 9/25/20 is a system error of some sort. I hope so, at least...

>

> Definitely is a mistake, hopefully not 9/25/19 though....

I thought someone commented earlier on and said it was because of the Tour Velvet Cord grips and that they called Taylormade and they said showing the date way in the future was an error in the system they were trying to fix it.

> @ancasebeer said:

> > @"DFS PFD" said:

> > > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > > @"DFS PFD" said:

> > > > > @bfizzy said:

> > > > > I noticed today that if you click on the "Customize" option on the site another popup asks if you want to to customize using your specs or just add to your cart with Tiger's specs

> > > >

> > > > And ship date 9/25/2020 haha

> > >

> > > That’s what I ordered. I’m sure the 9/25/20 is a system error of some sort. I hope so, at least...

> >

> > Definitely is a mistake, hopefully not 9/25/19 though....

>

> I thought someone commented earlier on and said it was because of the Tour Velvet Cord grips and that they called Taylormade and they said showing the date way in the future was an error in the system they were trying to fix it.

Yeah, it looks like it’s fixed now. When I add the set with Tiger’s specs incl. X100 and tour velvet the ship date shows 6/8/19.

Taylormade M2 9.5 - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
Taylormade M1 15 - Fujikura Rombax P95X
Taylormade M1 19 - Fujikura Rombax P95X
Taylormade P790 UDI 2i - PX 6.5
Taylormade P750 3-PW - DG X100
Titleist SM6 54.10S, 60.08M - DG S400
Byron Morgan DH89

The Grint Username: kreddell

All heads are on B/O list till 5/27.

Previously it was the 3,4,5 iron shafts.

Demand is higher than supply.

M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black

> @BirdieBob said:

> > @bfizzy said:

> > I noticed today that if you click on the "Customize" option on the site another popup asks if you want to to customize using your specs or just add to your cart with Tiger's specs

>

> Basically, TM will bend the lofts on the retail lofts to Tigers lofts. Of course that will alter the offset and bounce that will differ from both retail and Tigers specs.

>

> But you will get Tigers lengths, shaft (x100), grip.

>

Curious if the specs will be accurate. I mean do we know the true irons spec for tw? Ive read the whole 2* weak thing but how about length and lie?

> @kekoa said:

> > @BirdieBob said:

> > > @bfizzy said:

> > > I noticed today that if you click on the "Customize" option on the site another popup asks if you want to to customize using your specs or just add to your cart with Tiger's specs

> >

> > Basically, TM will bend the lofts on the retail lofts to Tigers lofts. Of course that will alter the offset and bounce that will differ from both retail and Tigers specs.

> >

> > But you will get Tigers lengths, shaft (x100), grip.

> >

> Curious if the specs will be accurate. I mean do we know the true irons spec for tw? Ive read the whole 2* weak thing but how about length and lie?

>

If you go on the product page on TM's website they have Tiger's specs listed.

91nli6yqiw3k.png

When I spoke with Taylormade, they said Tiger winning The Masters was the perfect storm for this release and they are now backed up like crazy on these irons (obviously). The original idea was to do a limited run, but with Tiger winning and the demand so high they are now doing a full release. Meaning, these will be available to order for years to come and in all major stores where you'd find their P730's and other irons. Not surprised they are backordered though since they at first only wanted to sell 1,000, and probably got many more thousands in actual pre-orders.

It's crazy how much is changing daily on this release. At first you could only order them +/- .25", now you can fully customize them, now you can order them to Tiger's exact specs. This release has to be by far one of the biggest home runs for Taylormade in overall brand buzz and excitement. I'm actually happy I bit the bullet and got my order in when I did. They are supposed to arrive 5/1 with DGTI X100's and TV Cord grips. They aren't to TIger's lofts/lengths but since I'm going to game these myself I need them to my own specs anyway.

Most importantly is (in theory at least) what I'm looking down at is exactly what Tiger looks down out when he plays. Now if only when I look up the ball flies how Tiger sees it too haha

> @kekoa said:

> > @BirdieBob said:

> > > @bfizzy said:

> >

> > Basically, TM will bend the lofts on the retail lofts to Tigers lofts. Of course that will alter the offset and bounce that will differ from both retail and Tigers specs.

> >

> > But you will get Tigers lengths, shaft (x100), grip.

> >

> Curious if the specs will be accurate. I mean do we know the true irons spec for tw? Ive read the whole 2* weak thing but how about length and lie?

>

Yes, as Ancasebeer showed the specs in terms of loft, length, lie, shaft, grip can be done with bending the retail irons....BUT as I mentioned, bending will not get the correct bounce and offset. Probably not a big deal for most, just may look a bit different especially the offset.

• Like 1

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

> @ancasebeer said:

> > @kekoa said:

> > > @BirdieBob said:

> > > > @bfizzy said:

> > > > I noticed today that if you click on the "Customize" option on the site another popup asks if you want to to customize using your specs or just add to your cart with Tiger's specs

> > >

> > > Basically, TM will bend the lofts on the retail lofts to Tigers lofts. Of course that will alter the offset and bounce that will differ from both retail and Tigers specs.

> > >

> > > But you will get Tigers lengths, shaft (x100), grip.

> > >

> > Curious if the specs will be accurate. I mean do we know the true irons spec for tw? Ive read the whole 2* weak thing but how about length and lie?

> >

>

> If you go on the product page on TM's website they have Tiger's specs listed.

> 91nli6yqiw3k.png

>

>

>

I called and spoke with TM and they do not offer these irons in "tiger Specs". The can bend them according to standard offered bend percentages. S

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X