> @benno_r said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @benno_r said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @benno_r said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @benno_r said:

> > > > > > > > @rafal said:

> > > > > > > > Coach and caddie have to go. This situation won't resolve without a full reset.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Very poor Byron Nelson showing, he's average, when once belonged to the elite. He won't be back if he doesn't fully reset. He needs to do a wife swap with Patrick. Justine Reed would get his nuts in a vice and stop this wishy washy good boy pulp bullxxxx that's going on right now.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I am so frustrated with his milque toast man-child act at the moment...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This sums it up. He is just an average run of the mill tour player these days. Might get hot for a round or 2, but never really in contention.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lot like Rory at Augusta. Never really in it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I’m too frustrated with it. But not sure how we blame the caddie. But I do agree that a coaching change is needed. Can’t imagine how a guy like McCormick can let this get so far . Reset yes. Caddie involves ? Nah. I’d bet Mickey has been more frustrated than we are. And has said so. Not much else he can do.

> > > > >

> > > > > Agreed, neither were in the hunt at Augusta. However Rory was in the hunt at TOC, Farmers Insurance, Genesis, Mexico, Arnold Palmer, Players, and possibly Wells Fargo.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's why he is elite, and Jordan is run of the mill.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You are correct. I did print Rory’s name first. But. Simply in comparison to Jordan’s mediocre play to Rory’s mediocrity at Augusta. ( not just this year). Pointbeing when something gets in your head. It’s real. And can happen to anybody.

> > > >

> > > > But you decided to let us know he’d been in contention at other places. As if anybody had said he wasn’t.

> > >

> > > If you don't want correct information about Rory in a Jordan thread, then maybe stop trying to compare 1 poor showing by Rory with over a years poor showing by Jordan.

> > >

> > > Edit: seeing this is a Jordan thread, my point may have been better made by listing the tournys in which Jordan hasn't contended. But that's a much longer list.

> >

> > You’re still not even listening to that point. I’m not talking this year at Augusta. I’m talking every trip Rory has made to Augusta . You can add in his meetings with tiger as well. You can see his eyes glaze over just like Jordan currently. The point was to show that any player can be victim of his own minds traps.

>

> I don't think that point has any relevance to Jordan's current problems. Rory is elite but sucks at one place. Jordan pretty much sucks everywhere.

>

> I saw your point - it's just a bad point.

>

>

So why not say that and be done with it ? Two of you acting as if you can’t understand what I’m saying is exactly the irony I mentioned earlier. I don’t really see me trying to change your mind. But you were causing me to try to explain myself over and over.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

BUT SPIETH DID DOUBLE.....thus giving DJ a chance to win.....or tie.....choked on both> @bladehunter said:

> > @tsecor said:

> > Nobody made putts on those greens? I know the greens were bad and maybe my memory is failing but didn't Jason Day drain the exact putt just moments earlier.....DJ said he saw Days putt and had a good read. I mean DJ hits a 340+ yard drive and then a perfect 240 yard 5 iron to 12 feet...then 3 putts after getting a read from Day? This choke is literally one of his worst.......and Spieth said after the match “This was just an odd deal, very odd.” It's a quote that completely acknowledges his fortunate win. ......but lets not digress into what constitutes a choke......if you don't think he choked on that 3 putt, that's fine.

> >

> > > @tsecor said:

> > > Both DJ and Spieth know how that major went....DJ choked and it handed Spieth the title....> @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @tsecor said:

> > > > > When you win a major by 8 shots vs winning a major with your competitor 3 putting from 8 feet away, there is a difference. Rory may be the most talented player on tour but he has his fair share of chokes, especially with his putting.....He should already have 5 or 6 majors but he choked in the masters more than once.....at the end of the day, they are both great great players. every golfer goes through dry spells.....Nicklaus, Tiger, Arnie.....it really means nothing until their careers are over

> > > >

> > > > Lol. Come on now. Last part is true. First part. Not. He won the 2015 masters by 4. Beat Rory by 6 and tied several records held by tiger.

> > > > And the 3 putt by DJ didn’t hand him the win. The glorious 3 wood Jordan hit into 18 did. Remember. Nobody made putts on those greens. A 2 putt by dj wasn’t a given. And certainly he wasn’t assured to 1 putt. Looked like a lag putt from 12 feet. If those two are in the same group coming in you don’t see it the same way. Dj wasn’t leading until a bad shot by Jordan on 16 or 17 ( I forget ). So it wasn’t Dj choking it away. Just not capitalizing on the small chance he had. Remeber he blistered a drive on 18 and had an iron ( 5 iron ) in to Jordan’s 3 wood. Jordan hit a better shot and got it in the hole. He deserved to win. And Rory hasn’t sniffed playing like he did when he won by 8. Easier to call that a fluke than anything since it hasn’t been repeated.

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

> He choked the entire back 9 or else he’d have been leading. Wasn’t at all on that hole. That hole he simply was GIVEN a shot to tie ( spieth gave that with a double on 17) . If spieth pars 17 and birdies 18 DJ needs eagle to tie. Hardly a scene where DJ has a real chance until spieth doubles 17

Lets be honest - the clip that Jordan was running at was only matched by about 2 people in history. He was winning majors quicker than even Tiger I think at one point. That isn't sustainable. At one point I was thinking 'If he keeps this up for about 10 years, he's better than Tiger and will be a billionaire' BUT there's a reason millions of amazing players have come and gone, succeeded one week and missed the cut the next - body rhythm, body vibes, confidence, in the zone, call it what you will - it changes almost every hole for amateurs and week to week for the best in the world. ONLY 1 player was able to with without his best and he's worth a billion dollars! LOL. So we almost expect Brooks or Jordan to keep winning or stay at a 2 major a year pace - not possible man. Even Tiger had 'slumps' where he 'only' won 1 or 2 times a year or worse yet - didn't win a single event in a year. Only once his body failed completely did he take that leave. He is a player we may never see again. Yes guys are really good. It happens all the time. I remember these brothers who shot in the 60's and there was talk about best ever junior careers, pros for sure, etc. Well they went to college and lost everything. It happens. That feeling just leaves, then you search, you lose confidence, you get into your head. Its very very hard to get to the PGA tour, its harder yet to win and its even harder to win a major. I'm not sure Jordan is in a slump, he's just come out of a 2-3 year hot streak. I hate to think that but I think its reality. You can't make 50% of all your 20 footers for life. It ends sudden and sharp and may never happen again. Scar tissue builds, etc. IDK. SOOOO MANY young juniors who just shoot lights out and you never hear from them ever again in college or the pros. Set a reminder in 5 years to look for that kid who just shot 61 in the us open qualifier, or that HS kid who had a 10 on a hole then shot -14 in the next 35 holes! I'd be willing to bet - we never hear from them again after their teens. Just the nature of the game. It is extremely hard and even harder to keep up a pace 'ala tiger'.

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter:
Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW:
Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW:
Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW:
Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips: 
Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

> @bladehunter said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @benno_r said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > @benno_r said:

> > > > > > > > > @rafal said:

> > > > > > > > > Coach and caddie have to go. This situation won't resolve without a full reset.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Very poor Byron Nelson showing, he's average, when once belonged to the elite. He won't be back if he doesn't fully reset. He needs to do a wife swap with Patrick. Justine Reed would get his nuts in a vice and stop this wishy washy good boy pulp bullxxxx that's going on right now.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am so frustrated with his milque toast man-child act at the moment...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This sums it up. He is just an average run of the mill tour player these days. Might get hot for a round or 2, but never really in contention.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lot like Rory at Augusta. Never really in it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I’m too frustrated with it. But not sure how we blame the caddie. But I do agree that a coaching change is needed. Can’t imagine how a guy like McCormick can let this get so far . Reset yes. Caddie involves ? Nah. I’d bet Mickey has been more frustrated than we are. And has said so. Not much else he can do.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Agreed, neither were in the hunt at Augusta. However Rory was in the hunt at TOC, Farmers Insurance, Genesis, Mexico, Arnold Palmer, Players, and possibly Wells Fargo.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's why he is elite, and Jordan is run of the mill.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > You are correct. I did print Rory’s name first. But. Simply in comparison to Jordan’s mediocre play to Rory’s mediocrity at Augusta. ( not just this year).

> > > >

> > > > Rory’s last 6 years at the Masters:

> > > > T8-4-T10-T7-T5-T21

> > > >

> > > > Jordan’s only top ten in the past 52 weeks was a T9 at the Open.

> > > >

> > > > How are those similar?

> > >

> > > lol. You guys. Perfectly obtuse.

> >

> > Bewildered by your Rory whataboutism

>

> Bewildered by the Spiethhate thread that continues to flow and the singular attack’s that are lobbed anytime Rory’s underachievement is mentioned. More a curiosity to me. So every now and then I poke the bear. If nothing else to change the subject.

>

> But do carry on. Since I so obviously ? interrupted the positivity that was flowing from this thread.

“Poke the bear” that is some wrx-culture at the highest level. Well played Bhunter

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

> @rafal said:

> Rory is a joke.

> The Players is a joke. (a meme major)

>

> Carry on.

IN all fairness, this thread was started because of Jordan's slump. Rory might not win this week, but he has been playing some fine golf this year, and I would expect a top 10 from him. Jordan might make the cut, might not. Tough test for his driver.

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

> @tsecor said:

> Rory is coming up on 5 years without a major....

A run that closely coincides with the class of 2011 emergence on tour. Any connection ?

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Noticed he lost weight after his illness and it seems to have stayed off

I’m quite positive his profile weight has been changed down to 175 from 185/190!

I’ll personally say he looked a lot different 2-3years ago, bigger and more athletic than I thought in person. Wonder what’s going on, seems a bit too frail right now.

88w7bpb0873d.jpeg

I think all his coaches messed up a good thing. Sorry to break it to them, but Jordan’s swing will never look like Adam Scott’s swing.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

I believe the rest of this year is massive for Jordan but the signs are awful and it's getting to the point that it's difficult to be optimistic. Must be a nightmare for him.

[size=2]Titleist 910D3 8.5°
TaylorMade M3 15°
Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° S Grind & 58° C Grind
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
Titleist Pro V 1x[/size]

> @tsecor said:

> haters unite> @rafal said:

> > Rory is a joke.

> > The Players is a joke. (a meme major)

> >

> > Carry on.

>

>

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @rafal said:

> Yeah, about to end up with an obligatory "Other." Can't compete playing this way. Exposed.

Exposed dude is T10.

• Like 1

Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

> @LeftArmBender said:

> Spieth goin with the oleeee R flex in the driver this week?

>

> Seems like an apt choice

Huh?> @LeftArmBender said:

> > @"North Texas" said:

> > > @LeftArmBender said:

> > > Spieth goin with the oleeee R flex in the driver this week?

> > >

> > > Seems like an apt choice

> >

> > Huh?

>

> You don't know what a regular flex shaft is?

Are you saying that Spieth has a regular flex shaft in his driver?

> @rafal said:

> I thought the thread was about Rory?

Lol. Sabbatini ? He’s mellowed some in his old age.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @"North Texas" said:

> > @LeftArmBender said:

> > Spieth goin with the oleeee R flex in the driver this week?

> >

> > Seems like an apt choice

>

> Huh?> @LeftArmBender said:

> > > @"North Texas" said:

> > > > @LeftArmBender said:

> > > > Spieth goin with the oleeee R flex in the driver this week?

> > > >

> > > > Seems like an apt choice

> > >

> > > Huh?

> >

> > You don't know what a regular flex shaft is?

>

> Are you saying that Spieth has a regular flex shaft in his driver?

Watch him at address tomorrow. He'll bring his hands low and the thing'll start to wobble back and forth like an exercise band

He has become the new and improved Kevin Na. Slow, slow, slow. Can't watch!

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

> @Golfer4Life said:

> He has become the new and improved Kevin Na. Slow, slow, slow. Can't watch!

Group being timed ?

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock