flushem

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Lodestone said:

> > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > > How does Stenson airmail his shot into the gallery at 16 and not yell fore? I mean it wasn't even close to landing on the green. What a jerk.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Has to be an honest mistake. You won't find a nicer guy on tour. He'd give you his shirt if you asked him for it.

> > > > >

> > > > > But what if I don't want his shirt, what if I just want him to yell fore?

> > > >

> > > > As if that’s going to cause you to not get hit ? I’ve seen as many people run into a golf ball as stand still and get hit.

> > >

> > > Just so we're clear, you're saying it's _not_ incumbent on the golfer to yell fore. Because people will get hit anyway and stuff.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > At least if someone yells fore, I might have some choice in where I git hit. Preferably not in the eye like the French lady at last year's (British) Open.

>

> Notice that I agreed with him. You absolutely should yell something. Fore or duck or something. As a matter of courtesy. But I just disagree on it helping very much or any. Totally ignored that I agree mostly. Just wants to bash a player for not yelling . No player wants to hit a person. I’m certain it’s a literal worst nightmare. Why pile on to that ? It’s not really a preventable thing.

I’m a bit surprised by this, but it looks like there isn’t a consensus on this subject. To me, whether people can hear or not a golfer should do everything possible to warn them of an incoming ball given that there are often several seconds of flight. Baseballs and hockey pucks move too fast for any kind of warning as would possible shanks when a golfer plays a shot from amid the gallery. Hope everyone enjoys the final round today!

Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool: metal
Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying

> @WidespreadPanic said:

> Dream scenario: Chez Reavie needs a birdie on 18 to take the lead, he hits a 205yd tee shot (likes he’s done all week), lays up, hits wedge to 5ft, makes the putt and wins...just kidding. Brooks eagles 18 to win. Or Rory does the same.

Chez beats BK per the above.

Takes off his shirt and fires up the crowd with a bodybuilding “crab” pose.

Brooksy?

Enjoy the day Gals & Gents?

Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

> @toc said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Lodestone said:

> > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > > > How does Stenson airmail his shot into the gallery at 16 and not yell fore? I mean it wasn't even close to landing on the green. What a jerk.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Has to be an honest mistake. You won't find a nicer guy on tour. He'd give you his shirt if you asked him for it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But what if I don't want his shirt, what if I just want him to yell fore?

> > > > >

> > > > > As if that’s going to cause you to not get hit ? I’ve seen as many people run into a golf ball as stand still and get hit.

> > > >

> > > > Just so we're clear, you're saying it's _not_ incumbent on the golfer to yell fore. Because people will get hit anyway and stuff.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > At least if someone yells fore, I might have some choice in where I git hit. Preferably not in the eye like the French lady at last year's (British) Open.

> >

> > Notice that I agreed with him. You absolutely should yell something. Fore or duck or something. As a matter of courtesy. But I just disagree on it helping very much or any. Totally ignored that I agree mostly. Just wants to bash a player for not yelling . No player wants to hit a person. I’m certain it’s a literal worst nightmare. Why pile on to that ? It’s not really a preventable thing.

>

> I’m a bit surprised by this, but it looks like there isn’t a consensus on this subject. To me, whether people can hear or not a golfer should do everything possible to warn them of an incoming ball given that there are often several seconds of flight. Baseballs and hockey pucks move too fast for any kind of warning as would possible shanks when a golfer plays a shot from amid the gallery. Hope everyone enjoys the final round today!

>

Yes sir. I agree. It should be done. If nothing else for the appearance of safety. I just don’t think that it makes a difference. And don’t think that the other poster Branding Stenson ( literally the nicest guy on tour ) a bad guy because of it makes sense. This always happens when someone gets hit. We have a quick inquisition and determine whether we hate the player or not. Just irks me. The player can not prevent this from happening. People being hit is an inevitable consequence of their proximity to the ball , Which is traveling at times 180 plus mph. That’s 1/4 of the speed of sound. Factor in player reaction time and patron reaction time and they have literally half a second to 1.5 seconds to duck. Then factor on what their reaction is ( duck or loook at the ball ) Not really a big help.

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @toc said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Lodestone said:

> > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > > > > How does Stenson airmail his shot into the gallery at 16 and not yell fore? I mean it wasn't even close to landing on the green. What a jerk.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Has to be an honest mistake. You won't find a nicer guy on tour. He'd give you his shirt if you asked him for it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But what if I don't want his shirt, what if I just want him to yell fore?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As if that’s going to cause you to not get hit ? I’ve seen as many people run into a golf ball as stand still and get hit.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just so we're clear, you're saying it's _not_ incumbent on the golfer to yell fore. Because people will get hit anyway and stuff.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > At least if someone yells fore, I might have some choice in where I git hit. Preferably not in the eye like the French lady at last year's (British) Open.

> > >

> > > Notice that I agreed with him. You absolutely should yell something. Fore or duck or something. As a matter of courtesy. But I just disagree on it helping very much or any. Totally ignored that I agree mostly. Just wants to bash a player for not yelling . No player wants to hit a person. I’m certain it’s a literal worst nightmare. Why pile on to that ? It’s not really a preventable thing.

> >

> > I’m a bit surprised by this, but it looks like there isn’t a consensus on this subject. To me, whether people can hear or not a golfer should do everything possible to warn them of an incoming ball given that there are often several seconds of flight. Baseballs and hockey pucks move too fast for any kind of warning as would possible shanks when a golfer plays a shot from amid the gallery. Hope everyone enjoys the final round today!

> >

>

> Yes sir. I agree. It should be done. If nothing else for the appearance of safety. I just don’t think that it makes a difference. And don’t think that the other poster Branding Stenson ( literally the nicest guy on tour ) a bad guy because of it makes sense. This always happens when someone gets hit. We have a quick inquisition and determine whether we hate the player or not. Just irks me. The player can not prevent this from happening. People being hit is an inevitable consequence of their proximity to the ball , Which is traveling at times 180 plus mph. That’s 1/4 of the speed of sound. Factor in player reaction time and patron reaction time and they have literally half a second to 1.5 seconds to duck. Then factor on what their reaction is ( duck or loook at the ball ) Not really a big help.

Jeez man, before you comment you should at least look at the video. It's right there on the US Open site. This was no shank. Stenson could have eaten a donut in the time between ball strike and human strike. There was plenty of time to yell fore. As for him being a nice guy, you don't know that, unless you know him personally. My suspicion is that maybe he's not as nice as he's given credit for, and used the gallery as a backstop for a bad shot.

> @NoodleSalad said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @toc said:

> > > > > @Lodestone said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > > > > > How does Stenson airmail his shot into the gallery at 16 and not yell fore? I mean it wasn't even close to landing on the green. What a jerk.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Has to be an honest mistake. You won't find a nicer guy on tour. He'd give you his shirt if you asked him for it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But what if I don't want his shirt, what if I just want him to yell fore?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As if that’s going to cause you to not get hit ? I’ve seen as many people run into a golf ball as stand still and get hit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just so we're clear, you're saying it's _not_ incumbent on the golfer to yell fore. Because people will get hit anyway and stuff.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > At least if someone yells fore, I might have some choice in where I git hit. Preferably not in the eye like the French lady at last year's (British) Open.

> > > >

> > > > Notice that I agreed with him. You absolutely should yell something. Fore or duck or something. As a matter of courtesy. But I just disagree on it helping very much or any. Totally ignored that I agree mostly. Just wants to bash a player for not yelling . No player wants to hit a person. I’m certain it’s a literal worst nightmare. Why pile on to that ? It’s not really a preventable thing.

> > >

> > > I’m a bit surprised by this, but it looks like there isn’t a consensus on this subject. To me, whether people can hear or not a golfer should do everything possible to warn them of an incoming ball given that there are often several seconds of flight. Baseballs and hockey pucks move too fast for any kind of warning as would possible shanks when a golfer plays a shot from amid the gallery. Hope everyone enjoys the final round today!

> > >

> >

> > Yes sir. I agree. It should be done. If nothing else for the appearance of safety. I just don’t think that it makes a difference. And don’t think that the other poster Branding Stenson ( literally the nicest guy on tour ) a bad guy because of it makes sense. This always happens when someone gets hit. We have a quick inquisition and determine whether we hate the player or not. Just irks me. The player can not prevent this from happening. People being hit is an inevitable consequence of their proximity to the ball , Which is traveling at times 180 plus mph. That’s 1/4 of the speed of sound. Factor in player reaction time and patron reaction time and they have literally half a second to 1.5 seconds to duck. Then factor on what their reaction is ( duck or loook at the ball ) Not really a big help.

>

> Jeez man, before you comment you should at least look at the video. It's right there on the US Open site. This was no shank. Stenson could have eaten a donut in the time between ball strike and human strike. There was plenty of time to yell fore. As for him being a nice guy, you don't know that, unless you know him personally. My suspicion is that maybe he's not as nice as he's given credit for, and used the gallery as a backstop for a bad shot.

I’ve been in the same room with the guy twice. His wife is USC ( the first usc) alumni , and so is my wife , so we’ve been to the same functions a couple times. He has a constant smile and dry humor that seemingly nonstop. Couldn’t say a bad thing about him.

• Like 1

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @WidespreadPanic said:

> Rose has had the best scrambling week of his life, right? He has hit it absolutely all over the place, and to only have 5 bogeys on this setup is a miracle. I don’t see how he can do it for 4 days, but he’s done it for 3 so who knows. If Brooks putts halfway decent today he wins.

This. Some people are bashing Woodland for being lucky with his putter. Hasn't Rose been just as equally lucky with his scrambling? He's a good scrambler (30th on tour this year), but he's performing at an unsustainable level the first three rounds.

• Like 1

Course is fantastic! I'm going to enjoy this last round. I'm not rooting for anyone in particular, just want to see some great golf on a great course.

Wouldn't mind seeing more wind today to make it interesting.

Driver, 3W, 4W - Macgregor Custom Tourney
2-10 - 1954 Spalding Synchro Dyned
SW - Wilson Staff
Putter - Bullseye
Ball - Pro Plus

YT Channel - [url="https://www.youtube.com/PlayVintageGolf"]https://www.youtube....PlayVintageGolf[/url]

I just wish it was Brooks and woodland in the final group. That would be like two silver back gorillas fighting it out.

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @NoodleSalad said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @toc said:

> > > > > @Lodestone said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > > > > @NoodleSalad said:

> > > > > > > > > > How does Stenson airmail his shot into the gallery at 16 and not yell fore? I mean it wasn't even close to landing on the green. What a jerk.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Has to be an honest mistake. You won't find a nicer guy on tour. He'd give you his shirt if you asked him for it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But what if I don't want his shirt, what if I just want him to yell fore?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As if that’s going to cause you to not get hit ? I’ve seen as many people run into a golf ball as stand still and get hit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just so we're clear, you're saying it's _not_ incumbent on the golfer to yell fore. Because people will get hit anyway and stuff.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > At least if someone yells fore, I might have some choice in where I git hit. Preferably not in the eye like the French lady at last year's (British) Open.

> > > >

> > > > Notice that I agreed with him. You absolutely should yell something. Fore or duck or something. As a matter of courtesy. But I just disagree on it helping very much or any. Totally ignored that I agree mostly. Just wants to bash a player for not yelling . No player wants to hit a person. I’m certain it’s a literal worst nightmare. Why pile on to that ? It’s not really a preventable thing.

> > >

> > > I’m a bit surprised by this, but it looks like there isn’t a consensus on this subject. To me, whether people can hear or not a golfer should do everything possible to warn them of an incoming ball given that there are often several seconds of flight. Baseballs and hockey pucks move too fast for any kind of warning as would possible shanks when a golfer plays a shot from amid the gallery. Hope everyone enjoys the final round today!

> > >

> >

> > Yes sir. I agree. It should be done. If nothing else for the appearance of safety. I just don’t think that it makes a difference. And don’t think that the other poster Branding Stenson ( literally the nicest guy on tour ) a bad guy because of it makes sense. This always happens when someone gets hit. We have a quick inquisition and determine whether we hate the player or not. Just irks me. The player can not prevent this from happening. People being hit is an inevitable consequence of their proximity to the ball , Which is traveling at times 180 plus mph. That’s 1/4 of the speed of sound. Factor in player reaction time and patron reaction time and they have literally half a second to 1.5 seconds to duck. Then factor on what their reaction is ( duck or loook at the ball ) Not really a big help.

>

> Jeez man, before you comment you should at least look at the video. It's right there on the US Open site. This was no shank. Stenson could have eaten a donut in the time between ball strike and human strike. There was plenty of time to yell fore. As for him being a nice guy, you don't know that, unless you know him personally. My suspicion is that maybe he's not as nice as he's given credit for, and used the gallery as a backstop for a bad shot.

It's absolutely painful reading through this. If you're going to stand where you can get hit at a tournament, it's 100% your fault if you get hit. You, the person that got hit. As in, nobody's fault but yours. Stenston should have eaten a doughnut and not worries about anything. Or should he have walked down the entirety of both sides of the fairway and warned ALL or the spectators that he's about to hit a shot? Maybe that'd solve the problem eh??This is always such an asinine debate when it comes up. If you're at a tournament, watch the damn ball dummy!

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 8º - LAGP DJ 65-6
Titleist TSi3 15º - LAGP TourAxs Blue 
Mizuno Pro 225 2i - C-TaperL
Mizuno Pro 245  5-P C-Taper 
Mizuno T22  47°, 52º, 56º, 60º C-Taper

Scotty Studio Select Newport 2.6
Titleist Left Dash -ProV1x

> @QuigleyDU said:

> I just wish it was Brooks and woodland in the final group. That would be like two silver back gorillas fighting it out.

In the event of a tie there is no playoff they just wrestle for the trophy.

• Like 2
[size=2]Titleist 910D3 8.5°
TaylorMade M3 15°
Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° S Grind & 58° C Grind
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
Titleist Pro V 1x[/size]

Looking at some pics of Koepka circa 2012. Dude was so scrawny. Interesting how nobody seems to bring up steroids. People accused Tiger all the time of being on the juice. So why not Brooks Koepka. Not saying I know anything either way, but the growth of his head alone recalls a prime Barry Bonds.

![](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brooks+Koepka+English+Challenge+Day+Two+p10XrD1kokPl.jpg "")

> @legitimategolf said:

> Looking at some pics of Koepka circa 2012. Dude was so scrawny. Interesting how nobody seems to bring up steroids. People accused Tiger all the time of being on the juice. **So why not Brooks Koepk**a. Not saying I know anything either way, but the growth of his head alone recalls a prime Barry Bonds.

>

If a link to a dodgy Dr comes to light then people might speculate. Currently there is no reason to doubt its all the result of hard work.

TaylorMade M3 15°
Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
Titleist Pro V 1x[/size]

> @NoodleSalad said:

> Jeez man, before you comment you should at least look at the video. It's right there on the US Open site. This was no shank. Stenson could have eaten a donut in the time between ball strike and human strike. There was plenty of time to yell fore.

I recent decades prize money has increased exponentially and the shouting of fore has decreased, its not a coincidence. Some of the excuses being offered up are comical.

TaylorMade M3 15°
Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
Titleist Pro V 1x[/size]

--> @legitimategolf said:

> Looking at some pics of Koepka circa 2012. Dude was so scrawny. Interesting how nobody seems to bring up steroids. People accused Tiger all the time of being on the juice. So why not Brooks Koepka. Not saying I know anything either way, but the growth of his head alone recalls a prime Barry Bonds.

>

> ![](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brooks+Koepka+English+Challenge+Day+Two+p10XrD1kokPl.jpg "")

>

You might want to brush up on the science before making ludicrous comments. Steroids dont cause head enlargement, that would be HGH human growth hormone. Steroids do cause baldness, which Tiger got early, last I checked BK has a full head of hair. By the way, have you stopped beating your wife?

> @legitimategolf said:

> Looking at some pics of Koepka circa 2012. Dude was so scrawny. Interesting how nobody seems to bring up steroids. People accused Tiger all the time of being on the juice. So why not Brooks Koepka. Not saying I know anything either way, but the growth of his head alone recalls a prime Barry Bonds.

>

> ![](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brooks+Koepka+English+Challenge+Day+Two+p10XrD1kokPl.jpg "")

>

If you see him in person, he looks like every guy who works in an office and does a little lifting a few days a week

> @pgapromex said:

> --> @legitimategolf said:

> > Looking at some pics of Koepka circa 2012. Dude was so scrawny. Interesting how nobody seems to bring up steroids. People accused Tiger all the time of being on the juice. So why not Brooks Koepka. Not saying I know anything either way, but the growth of his head alone recalls a prime Barry Bonds.

> >

> > ![](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brooks+Koepka+English+Challenge+Day+Two+p10XrD1kokPl.jpg "")

> >

>

> You might want to brush up on the science before making ludicrous comments. Steroids dont cause head enlargement, that would be HGH human growth hormone. Steroids do cause baldness, which Tiger got early, last I checked BK has a full head of hair. By the way, have you stopped beating your wife?

Calm down. I'm just speculating on the speculation, or lack thereof. There was a ton of Tiger-PED talk back in the day, even before the Dr. Galea stuff came out. It was all based on appearance. Brooks appearance has changed more dramatically, I'm just wondering what happened. Maybe people have wised up and aren't so suspicious anymore when guys show up looking all swole. I'm just making conversation here. But I respect your disagreement. You should totally hit that disagree button on me.

• Like 1

> @OldTomMorris said:

> > @Dicka said:

> > Anyone but Rose or Oosthuisen please. They may be nice guys but as golfers and personalities, they’re an absolute snooze fest.

>

> Never understood this way of thinking, some of the personalties that we see exist only when the cameras are on.

I think what he actually means is "damn foreigners".

Mizuno ST-X 220 10.5 Aldila Ascent Stiff

Mizuno ST230 16*  UST LINQ

Mizuno JPX Fli_HI #4 20* UST Recoil F3

Mizuno JPX Fli_HI #5 22.5* UST Recoil F3

Mizuno MP 5 5- PW TTDG 95 stiff

Mizuno T22 50 KBS $ Taper Lite
Mizuno T22 56 KBS $ Taper Lite
Mizuno M Craft OMOI #1

> @legitimategolf said:

>

>

Same reason why he has a good shot to three-peat the U.S. Open, and yet the atmosphere around the tournament feels like any other Major. For there to be enough people to dislike you and attempt to discredit your accomplishments, you need to be known in the first place.

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @legitimategolf said:

> > Looking at some pics of Koepka circa 2012. Dude was so scrawny. Interesting how nobody seems to bring up steroids. People accused Tiger all the time of being on the juice. So why not Brooks Koepka. Not saying I know anything either way, but the growth of his head alone recalls a prime Barry Bonds.

> >

> > ![](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brooks+Koepka+English+Challenge+Day+Two+p10XrD1kokPl.jpg "")

> >

>

> If you see him in person, he looks like every guy who works in an office and does a little lifting a few days a week

>

>

You're right, he's totally tiny. Didn't you post a vid of Brooks benching 225 15 times? I am probably the only one here man enough to admit that's pretty impressive.

> @Pent08 said:

> > @legitimategolf said:

> >

> >

>

> Same reason why he has a good shot to three-peat the U.S. Open, and yet the atmosphere around the tournament feels like any other Major. For there to be enough people to dislike you and attempt to discredit your accomplishments, you need to be known in the first place.

Good point. Skinny Brooks was pretty obscure. Whereas everyone knew Skinny Tiger and saw every pound he gained.

> @WidespreadPanic said:

> Rose has had the best scrambling week of his life, right? He has hit it absolutely all over the place, and to only have 5 bogeys on this setup is a miracle. I don’t see how he can do it for 4 days, but he’s done it for 3 so who knows. If Brooks putts halfway decent today he wins.

Looking at the stats after 3 rounds I would agree. The first stat I look at to see who is hitting it good is strokes gained approach. To top this category, you are driving it well and hitting stellar iron shots. 1. Koepka 14. Woodland 37. Rose Putting Rose is 1, Woodland 3, and short game Rose is 2. So Rose is hitting less than 50% GIRs but saving his bacon with the sand wedge and putter. This is not the way to win a US Open normally, but you never know. Woodland has made some amazing saves and putts but he is hitting the ball better than Rose. I like Woodland or Koepka for the win, Reavie as dark horse.

> @legitimategolf said:

> > @pgapromex said:

> > --> @legitimategolf said:

> > > Looking at some pics of Koepka circa 2012. Dude was so scrawny. Interesting how nobody seems to bring up steroids. People accused Tiger all the time of being on the juice. So why not Brooks Koepka. Not saying I know anything either way, but the growth of his head alone recalls a prime Barry Bonds.

> > >

> > > ![](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brooks+Koepka+English+Challenge+Day+Two+p10XrD1kokPl.jpg "")

> > >

> >

> > You might want to brush up on the science before making ludicrous comments. Steroids dont cause head enlargement, that would be HGH human growth hormone. Steroids do cause baldness, which Tiger got early, last I checked BK has a full head of hair. By the way, have you stopped beating your wife?

>

> Calm down. I'm just speculating on the speculation, or lack thereof. There was a ton of Tiger-PED talk back in the day, even before the Dr. Galea stuff came out. It was all based on appearance. Brooks appearance has changed more dramatically, I'm just wondering what happened. Maybe people have wised up and aren't so suspicious anymore when guys show up looking all swole. I'm just making conversation here. But I respect your disagreement. You should totally hit that disagree button on me.

People don't all mature at the same rate, and take time to fill out. Example, I graduated high school 6' 1" at 155 lbs. Five years later I was the same height at 210 lbs, without much weight lifting.

> @legitimategolf said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @legitimategolf said:

> > > Looking at some pics of Koepka circa 2012. Dude was so scrawny. Interesting how nobody seems to bring up steroids. People accused Tiger all the time of being on the juice. So why not Brooks Koepka. Not saying I know anything either way, but the growth of his head alone recalls a prime Barry Bonds.

> > >

> > > ![](http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Brooks+Koepka+English+Challenge+Day+Two+p10XrD1kokPl.jpg "")

> > >

> >

> > If you see him in person, he looks like every guy who works in an office and does a little lifting a few days a week

> >

> >

>

> You're right, he's totally tiny. Didn't you post a vid of Brooks benching 225 15 times? I am probably the only one here man enough to admit that's pretty impressive.

No, but just saw it, he said he gets 225 14 times and 315 max. I imagine he warmed up and went right at 225. As opposed to 225 being a working set in a 5 set bench session.

That’s actually excellent and impressive, but makes sense if he’s been at it and progressing for years.

If you see him, though, he looks like a guy in good shape. Here’s a pic I took at the PGAj6y289yg86r3.jpeg

> @Jackhammer993 said:

> I think today is just a day to sit back and chill and see what happens. My Fathers Day wish is that Brooks or Rory somehow ends up pulling this off. My nightmare is Woodland and Revie going to a playoff for the championship. Nothing personal, all great guys, but THIS COURSE DESERVES A TOP TALENT HOLDING THAT TROPHY AT THE END.

And this course will get just that...

Whomever is standing there holding that US Open Championship trophy? at day’s end is indeed, “a top talent.” ?

Cheers?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24