Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

I got to Golf Galaxy at 6 am this morning to get one. They had 5 and all were sold within 2 minutes of the store opening at 9 am.

Driver: Epic  Max LS  - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Fairway: Epic Speed 13.5 - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1 - Tensei Pro White - 100TX
4-P: Ping Blueprints - X100
Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 51F, 55F, and 59 low-bounce K - DG TI S400 
Putter: 21' Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Ball: 21' TP5X

> @DatSliceDoe said:

> I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

> @NewWildcatOrder said:

> This seems to be the biggest cluster of a release that I can recall for a limited putter. I feel for everyone that's getting jerked around by the different outlets that they've tried to order from.

Beginning to think you're right. Heard of another retailer that was supposed to get six and ended up with three today.

> @ckay said:

> > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

>

> How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @luke1333 said:

> > @ckay said:

> > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> >

> > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

>

> It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

If the supplier tells you X, of course you're going to pre-sell X if you can, and then X buyers are going to expect the goods. It's not like an airline flight where a couple people just won't show up and then you've got a little wiggle room on inventory. I'd be furious at Scotty if I was a retailer, especially since the Aug. 16 release date has been so widely advertised. If you put it on your credit card a month ago, you should have it now and be mad if you don't.

> @jschwarb said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @ckay said:

> > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > >

> > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> >

> > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

>

> If the supplier tells you X, of course you're going to pre-sell X if you can, and then X buyers are going to expect the goods. It's not like an airline flight where a couple people just won't show up and then you've got a little wiggle room on inventory. I'd be furious at Scotty if I was a retailer, especially since the Aug. 16 release date has been so widely advertised. If you put it on your credit card a month ago, you should have it now and be mad if you don't.

See right here is my point exactly. I wrote "should" not a number set in stone and the shops did exactly what you did and ASSUMED they would get that X number no matter what and that caused overselling of them. Scotty should have had a number in mind they would produce but could not narrow down exactly who got what. Quite simple actually basically nobody should have sold that rough number they were given until they came in today!

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

Such a good looking putter! I’m definitely going to game it

[](https://s3.amazonaws.com/golfwrxforums/uploads/editor/tp/iqto3b3te4ef.jpeg "")

. 1dynxxxyr8g7.jpeg

tzzwqxf1f3xr.jpeg

Driver: Epic  Max LS  - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Fairway: Epic Speed 13.5 - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1 - Tensei Pro White - 100TX
4-P: Ping Blueprints - X100
Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 51F, 55F, and 59 low-bounce K - DG TI S400 
Putter: 21' Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Ball: 21' TP5X

> @luke1333 said:

> > @ckay said:

> > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> >

> > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

>

> It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

It is more of an issue with Titleist reps than Scotty Cameron and the brand.

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

> @jschwarb said:

> > @MysteryV said:

> > > @hwturner17 said:

> > > Currently searching for a head cover replacement. None of the main names like sticch, seamus, rose and fire, dormie workshop are doing it for me. I'd love a winston collection but every time I pull up their site it's a digital catalog. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Looking for good brown leather. Don't need or want any themes most of these have now

> >

> > Lamb Crafted Brompton

> > Scotty Full Grain Anniversary

> > Seamus Moto Leather (I know you said Seamus wasn't doing it for you, but I really like this one)

> >

> > Need to look for deals on these - but they can be found. I really wish Seamus would bring back the Path of Totality.

> > You can also check out the Bandon Old Mac Cover which is pretty sick

> >

> > https://bandondunesgolfshop.com/products/putter-cover-blade-ghost-tree-prg?_pos=5&_sid=53f2fd25a&_ss=r&variant=28062828396628

>

> Those Lamb Bromptons are very nice and understated.

Yeah. That's what I'm currently using as my gamer cover. It will be interesting to see how it holds up over the years as they scratch somewhat easily, but I'm a fan of things that wear and patina - so hopefully this is that.]

As an update - I have my NP in hand, and got shipping notice on my NP2. Hoping the FB through GG doesn't get cancelled as that's the one I really want to test out.

OG Stealth Graphite Design Ventus Blue TR 60X

Ping 425 Max Hotmelted Tensei Orange 1k

Titleist T100, Project X LS 6.5

Epic 3w/5w/4h - Tour AD-DI

Wedgeworks SM8 55.13D / SM9 60.08M

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

> @luke1333 said:

> > @jschwarb said:

> > > @luke1333 said:

> > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > > >

> > > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> > >

> > > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

> >

> > If the supplier tells you X, of course you're going to pre-sell X if you can, and then X buyers are going to expect the goods. It's not like an airline flight where a couple people just won't show up and then you've got a little wiggle room on inventory. I'd be furious at Scotty if I was a retailer, especially since the Aug. 16 release date has been so widely advertised. If you put it on your credit card a month ago, you should have it now and be mad if you don't.

>

> See right here is my point exactly. I wrote "should" not a number set in stone and the shops did exactly what you did and ASSUMED they would get that X number no matter what and that caused overselling of them. Scotty should have had a number in mind they would produce but could not narrow down exactly who got what. Quite simple actually basically nobody should have sold that rough number they were given until they came in today!

If your supplier tells you you're getting X, and they've been good in the past, then that's your number. You're not assuming, you're working off that as a regular business practice. Tough to tell businesses that they can't pre-sell to good customers or anyone else. Plus we're talking putters, not some exotic crop that just hadn't fully come in. Unless the Teryllium mines are drying up, lol

> @ckay said:

> > @luke1333 said:

> > > @ckay said:

> > > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > > I think the hype and advertising on social media has something to do with the botched release. Scotty's and Titleist's IG both advertised these as limited but available at retailers worldwide. Clearly they aren't if most were pre-ordered and that wasn't even stated as an option in the ads.

> > >

> > > How is it Scotty's fault that the retailers all set up secret pre-orders?

> >

> > It's not Scotty probably told a retailer or pro shop you should be able to get X number. Then they oversold online and Scotty went back and said you are now getting Y a lower number then X. My local shop was going to get 3 and now they can only get 1. I think for the most part it was just all hearsay on number available

>

> It is more of an issue with Titleist reps than Scotty Cameron and the brand.

Correct I will agree with that. And sounds like the reps are the ones that threw numbers out there to local shops at least in this area

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

> @KYGolfer11 said:

> Anyone else have an issue with their TeI3 insert “smearing”? Are you not supposed to touch the insert with your hands? Seriously gamed it for the first time today — wiped the face — and now have this smear running across it. What’s up with that? 71mlxaknocdv.jpeg

>

It will develop patina. Just like a penny, it’ll continue to change colors.

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

> @bosevelt said:

> Yeah, that is how mine is too. I wouldn't sweat it, it'll probably end up looking cool in 6 months.

> @ckay said:

> > @KYGolfer11 said:

> > Anyone else have an issue with their TeI3 insert “smearing”? Are you not supposed to touch the insert with your hands? Seriously gamed it for the first time today — wiped the face — and now have this smear running across it. What’s up with that? 71mlxaknocdv.jpeg

> >

>

> It will develop patina. Just like a penny, it’ll continue to change colors.

Thank you guys! Never owned one of these before and good to know! Big relief ?

This was every bit a limited release of around 2000 of each model if the numbers match other releases. That’s very limited just this time it’s multiplied by 3 at once. None of what the big box retailers are going through is Cameron’s fault. They chose to open up preorders to basically the internets without knowing which store was getting what. It’s on them if you guys aren’t lucking out. I’m sure SC allocated putters by business especially based on what DD’s told me.

I called Discount Dan’s the day it was announced 20 mins after it went live. They were straight up and said we were told 6 @ 2 of each model and each length and around 2k total production of each. Meaning DD’s got a single 34/35 in each model. I was told if I wanted one I needed to order immediately. This was 7/9 I think. DISCOUNT DAN’s knew they were allocated 6 and the models/lengths THE DAY IT WAS ANNOUNCED. You know darn well the big boxes/reps knew what their allocation was and bottom line they oversold

Again on 7/23 it was free for all when preorders went live. I nabbed my second one from Carl’s as soon as it went live but even then some of you got cancellations from Carl’s too. At least they did it ASAP and were honest.

Several of us have been saying this was gonna happen but unicorns and rainbows prevailed thinking there was gonna be another drop or production run. If you want to be mad at someone be mad at the big box stores. They are the ones that over promised.

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

Just received a unicorn - a 33” Newport. B)

hddc3cok9c0g.jpeg

k26oxg8t43mx.jpeg

locvhlv14nvw.jpeg

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson