APPLY NOW: Sub70 639 Iron Testing! Muscle, Cavity Back, or Combo! Your Choice!

City, Sate? Boone, IAHandicap? 1.1Current gamer irons? New Level 902 (4-7) New Level 623-M (8-PW)Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I’m gaming Sub70 wedges and they are fantastic. I really enjoy where this company is going and the mark they’re making on golf equipment.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? MBDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a post below, answer the following:

City, Sate? Los Osos, CAHandicap? +0.6Current gamer irons? Srixon Z585Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? Looking for new irons. The V-Sole on the Srixons I just don’t like. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? CBDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely

How To Apply

City, Sate? —> Calhoun, GaHandicap? —> 9.2Current gamer irons? —> Callaway apex MB $taper 130xWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? —> I’ve heard really great things about Sub70 golf. I really want to see what the hype is all about. I would love to compare irons that have a cheaper price point to the ones I have now. These irons look great, it would be awesome to be able to test and see if they feel as good as they look. If they perform just a good or even better then what I have, why would I not want to share the word. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? —>MBDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos?—> yes

How To Apply

City, Sate? —> Calhoun, GaHandicap? —> 9.2Current gamer irons? —> Callaway apex MB $taper 130xWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? —> I’ve heard really great things about Sub70 golf. I really want to see what the hype is all about. I would love to compare irons that have a cheaper price point to the ones I have now. These irons look great, it would be awesome to be able to test and see if they feel as good as they look. If they perform just a good or even better then what I have, why would I not want to share the word. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? —>MBDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos?—> yes

City, Sate? Plymouth, MIHandicap? 2.7Current gamer irons? Srixon Z745Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? Appealing great looking irons. I've wanted to test them for a while, but have not had a chance. I would also like to support a new startup with a focus on making irons in the USA. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? Probably a combo set. 3-6 CB, 7-PW MBDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes.

City, Sate? Minneapolis, MNHandicap? ~8Current gamer irons? Mizuno Yoro Mp 62Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I think the irons are attractive and would love to know how they perform. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes, I fully agree.

Wrightstown, WI (Appleton)

4.6 WSGA

Mizuno MP15

Love the look of the 639s and am I market now for a new set of irons. I would love the opportunity to test these vs the “big brands” and compare the feel, performance, looks and obviously cost difference. direct to consumer approach and using social media to grow and drive the brand is very intriguing to me as a brand marketer.

MB primarily or combo set 4-6 CB, 7-PW MB.

Yes, I agree to the posting thread, reviews and photo disclaimers.

City, Sate? Chester Springs, PaHandicap? 6.3Current gamer irons? Srixon z745Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I am finally in the market for new irons in 2020 and Sub 70 is definitely on my short list. I'm really love the way the 639's look at address. I would be grateful for the opportunity to put these to the test (on the course, range, and in tournaments), and share that experience with the WRX guys. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

City, Sate? Nottingham, MDHandicap? 10Current gamer irons? Wilson Staff FG V4 IronsWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? They look gorgeous and I’d love to see how they stand up against my long time gamers. Nothing else seems to be able to kick them out of the bag. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? Combo set please Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

City, State? Hudson, WIHandicap? 2Current gamer irons? Wilson Staff Tour V6Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? Have been eyeing them for a while now and love what Sub70 is doing with their business model in the premium golf club market.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Pittsburgh, PAHandicap? 13.4Current gamer irons? Bridgestone Tour B x-cbWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? They fall into category of irons I like to play, and I’ve been very interested as of late to try out a combo set. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

Callaway Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8*, Tour AD-VR 6s
Titleist TSi2 16.5*, Tour AD-DI 7s
Titleist TSi2 18*, Tour AD-DI 85s Hyb
Callaway ‘24 Apex Pro 5-AW, MMT 95s
Callaway MD5 Jaws 50s, KBS TourV 110
Callaway MD5 Jaws 54s, KBS TourV 110
Callaway Jaws Full Toe 58c, KBS TourV 110
Scotty Cameron 2021 Phantom X 5.5 | 2016 Select Newport 2.5 (1st of 500) | 2020 Special Select Newport 2 (SteelFiber P125 shaft)

City, Sate? Johnson City, TNHandicap? 2.5Current gamer irons? Cobra Amp Cell pro combo, s300 shafts.Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I have been looking at Sub70 for a long time as my irons are old. I would love to be able to game irons from a smaller company who really takes pride in their work.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes!

City, Sate? Buffalo NYHandicap? 3.5Current gamer irons? TaylorMade MBWhy do you want to test Sub 70 forged blades - in market for new set and have heard good things What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? MB Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely

City, Sate? Hudson, WIHandicap? 2Current gamer irons? Wilson staff tour v6Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? Been eyeing them for a while now and love what Sub70 is doing in the hardgoods market.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

Charlotte, North Carolina 9.6Callaway RazrXWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I’m in the market to purchase new clubs and was interested in sub70 and what they have to offer beyond the big manufacturers. I’ve seen nothing but positive reviews online via Twitter and YouTube and want to know if the hype is real.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? Combo setDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely

City, Sate? Fairfax, VAHandicap? Unknown but ~20?Current gamer irons? Maltby TE forgedWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I am always interested in testing irons that help me improve and enjoy trying new equipment.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? CBDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes, of course!

City: Fond du Lac

State: WI

Handicap: 22

Current gamer irons: Cobra King cb/MB combo

Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I believe Sub70 is the working man's golf company. Reasonably priced, high end equipment made for everyone.

What set do you want to test? Combo set

Do I agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread? Dang right I do.

City, State? Lafayette, LAHandicap? 2Current gamer irons? Callaway X-Forged 2018, Pro Modus 120 stiffWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? They look amazing in blackWhat set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? Combo, 4-6 CB, 7-PW MBDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes, yes and yes

City, Sate? Sierra Vista, AZHandicap? +2Current gamer irons? Titleist 716 AP2 with Project X 6.5Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I have been playing forged irons since the Srixon I701 Tours were introduced. I love the feel of a forged iron. I previously played a set of the MacGregor MT Pro-M and loved the way that I was striking the 7-PW, but needed just a little help in the 4-6 on off-center strikes. I would love to step into a combo set to see if I am able to gain more consistency versus a players cavity iron. I have been playing my current set of irons since new in 2016. I have been looking into buying new irons near the end of this year, and the timing would be perfect.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? I would want to test out a Combo set. 4, 5, 6 in CB and 7, 8, 9, PW in MB. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Being that we get over 330 days of sunshine a year here in the high desert of Arizona and I have unfettered access to the golf course on my Army post contributing to the thread will not be a problem.

City, Sate? Swampscott, MAHandicap? 5.6Current gamer irons? COBRA forged TECWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I have heard great things about Sub70 and I'm in the market for new irons. My favorite irons I ever had were the Nike Pro Combos so I'm interested What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)?Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos?

City, Sate? Swampscott, MAHandicap? 5.6Current gamer irons? COBRA forged TECWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I have heard great things about Sub70 and I'm in the market for new irons. My favorite irons I ever had were the Nike Pro Combos so I'm interested to see how SUB70 did Combos. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? Combo.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Asheville, North Carolina Handicap?+1Current gamer irons? 919tourWhy do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? Interested in forged irons of all brands, especially ones I have not hit before. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? MB pleaseDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes! I have gcquad as well!

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+
Utility one length 3,4 iron/mmt105tx
                                                              Forged one length 6-9/x100 wedge onyx

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

City, Sate? Campobello, SCHandicap? 4.4Current gamer irons? Taylormade M6Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I have some blacked out wedges from Sub70 54 and 58 degree that I love and I want to try the irons to see if they are a good fit. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes I agree

City, Sate? Newport, RIHandicap? 0.6Current gamer irons? Titleist T200 4-PW AMT White Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I am hearing great things about this company and interested to see where it goes from here. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? Combo Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes absolutely

City, Sate? Frisco, TXHandicap? 5.8Current gamer irons? Titleist T200Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? Been wanting to try the sub70’s for a while, unfortunately found the brand soon after getting my current set. Would like to compare and rate against my gamers.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely

City, Sate? Campobello, SCHandicap? 4.4Current gamer irons? Taylormade M6Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I have some blacked out wedges from Sub70 54 and 58 degree that I love and I want to try the irons to see if they are a good fit. What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? ComboDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes I agree

City, Sate? Batavia, IllinoisHandicap? 15Current gamer irons? Titleist AP1Why do you want to test the Sub70 639 forged irons? I was once a 8 handicap and I'm looking for a set to inspire me to work hard on my game again. I know a few people that have other sub70 irons and they love them.What set do you want to test (MB, CB, or Combo)? CBDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YES