2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Da 2023 college fooball 🏈

bscinstnct

Woooooooo! Today is da champion game of da college fooball 🏈 

on da fooball field!

Everybody talking about Washington’s offense and Michigan’s defense!

But it’s the opposite

key is Michigans offense, specifically their offensive line and running game and if Washington can stand in the trenches with them.

That Michigan line can dole out a significant beating, the clock will keep ticking in their favor and it will get worse later in the game. 

Warrington is gonna score points but Michigan is the number one defense im the country. They won’t be playing tight, they will give up underneath, middle of the field and look to keep the clock ticking and force field goals. 

24 minutes ago, bscinstnct said:

on da fooball field!

But it’s the opposite

key is Michigans offense, specifically their offensive line and running game and if Washington can stand in the trenches with them.

That Michigan line can dole out a significant beating, the clock will keep ticking in their favor and it will get worse later in the game. 

Warrington is gonna score points but Michigan is the number one defense im the country. They won’t be playing tight, they will give up underneath, middle of the field and look to keep the clock ticking and force field goals. 

IMG_5431.jpeg

2 hours ago, bscinstnct said:

on da fooball field!

But it’s the opposite

Totally agree ... Michigan's offense is a big part of their defense - they eat the clock, the other team starts worrying about limited possessions, and they get out if their gameplan. Can the Huskies stay patient if their high powered offense is sitting on the bench for large chunks of time.

• Like 1

Driver #1: Callaway Epic Max LS, 9°

Driver #2: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP3, 19°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: Cameron Studio Style Newport 2.5, 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

3 minutes ago, bscinstnct said:

People say Michigan cheat send guys on roof and make leak 🤣

Water ... On a football field? Cancel the game.

• Haha 1

I am pulling for the Huskies. Back on the 18th of November I watched the Washington - Oregon State game. I liked what I saw with the purple team (especially the talents of Michael Penix Jr.) and following that 22-20 win I began to watch more of Washington's games. I'll take the 5.5 points, but I have a feeling that Washington gets the outright win tonight. There have been some large wagers on the Wolverines. 

I'm hoping for a competitive game. 

Let's kick it off!  🏈

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

5 minutes ago, tatertot said:

Water ... On a football field? Cancel the game.

Ha! Takes me back to uncle Rico days…

The difference between baseball and football practice was in baseball when it was pouring rain you did some bs practice in the gym.

In football you jog up to the practice field, which after a month had no grass left, and just sat down right in a mud puddle and stretched lol

That should have been one of George Carlins “the differences between baseball and football” bit lol

Alright alright alright, let’s get it on!

• Like 1

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-calls-intensify-ncaa-vacate-potential-michigan-wolverines-national-title

I was wondering what the chances were that that NCAA vacates Michigan’s championship if they win tonight. Found this article. Michigan QB McCarthy all but admits they were (are) cheating and the players obviously know about it. Pretty crazy. 
The old ‘it’s okay because they did it too’ excuse  🙄 Next time the CHP pulls me over for speeding I’ll point at the traffic and say “but they are all doing it”. And he will tell me “sure, but I caught you”. Yup

Edited by TiScape
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, TiScape said:

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-calls-intensify-ncaa-vacate-potential-michigan-wolverines-national-title

I was wondering what the chances were that that NCAA vacates Michigan’s championship if they win tonight. Found this article. Michigan QB McCarthy all but admits they were (are) cheating and the players obviously know about it. Pretty crazy. 
The old ‘it’s okay because they did it too’ excuse  🙄 Next time the CHP pulls me over for speeding I’ll point at the traffic and say “but they are all doing it”. And he will tell me “sure, but I caught you”. Yup

Ha! This think is more complex and seedy than watergate! Gonna need a special counsel yo!

• Haha 1

C'mon guys, we all know this is the 3rd place game. Georgia and Bama have already wrapped up the top 2 spots.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, deadsolid...shank said:

Pennnix doesn’t look very good tonight. Sometimes I forget watching Pac 12 offenses against Pac 12 defenses is a bit misleading. He looks a little gun shy back there. Rushing things a bit. 

Stark contrast to the Texas game where he looked razor sharp. Gonna save @Kmagnuss the six clicks and say GO BLUE

🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, touch said:

I'll take the 5.5 points, but I have a feeling that Washington gets the outright win tonight.

Well I wasn't even close. Penix did not look sharp at all.

Good for Michigan. The Wolverines beat Ohio State to end the regular season, beat Alabama in their first playoff game, and then won the National Championship. Now the Lions need to win the Super Bowl and then the lower half of the state of Michigan will explode.  Well all but the folks in East Lansing probably.   😄

• Like 1

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

On 1/3/2024 at 7:42 AM, bladehunter said:

Fine by me.  No risk there.  Only challenge will be knowing.  Somebody message me and remind me it’s on.  

Somebody needs to message blade ...

BUT THE EYE TEST ... THE EYE TEST!

🤣

Tuned out in the 3rd, checkin in couple times. Too bad, Penix and Washington were very close to making it a game but Michigan D is just “white on rice 🍚 “. Even still they had a few shots but didn’t execute. 

And that, ladies and gentlemens, is da end of da 2023 college fooball 🏈 on da fooball field. Thank you for your particimipation 🤣

• Like 1

Hear ye hear ye !   I have awakened this morrow to find that I have greatly overestimated Washington’s standing in this championship game. After watching some of the lowlights , it appears to have been a pretty embarrassing blowout.  I’m not sure if it is a greater indictment on Texas being included in the playoff , or just for Washington itself.  Maybe some of both.  But at any rate , I was wrong and gladly crown @nsxguy king of da college football thread !   

• Haha 2

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

11 hours ago, TiScape said:

It's unfortunate Michigan doesn't have one more game. Just to give all the haters hope they would loose. Look at the spread differences after,stallions. They had to be cheating,right? They barely beat penn st. Ohio st& Alabama couldn't use It's tablets cause Mich can hack into them. Blah,blah,blah. I will say Michigan got all the beaks last night,game was alot closer than final score. What a great playoffs. Go Blue!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tatertot said:

Somebody needs to message blade ...

BUT THE EYE TEST ... THE EYE TEST!

lol. The best team wasn’t in the 4.  That’s my opinion    I don’t wish to argue it.  You won’t change it.  And I won’t change you. Thats ok.  

separate from that.  The champ game was the rose bowl.  Hard to deny that.    

seperate still.   Will the ncaa continue the investigation or save face and let it fade away ?  I’d bet they just fade away with it. Last thing they want to do is vacate their small Cinderella moment.  ( that’s how the media is telling this ). 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

11 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

Hear ye hear ye !   I have awakened this morrow to find that I have greatly overestimated Washington’s standing in this championship game. After watching some of the lowlights , it appears to have been a pretty embarrassing blowout.  I’m not sure if it is a greater indictment on Texas being included in the playoff , or just for Washington itself.  Maybe some of both.  But at any rate , I was wrong and gladly crown @nsxguy king of da college football thread !   

Hear hear, well done, my good man! Not that I expected anything less.

The wolverines are now in the sights of the cheating scandal mob!

But, the only question being “could they have beat Georgia?”, that’s a good team. 

Gotta be one of the best college Ds ever, that secondary is just brutal. 

1 minute ago, bscinstnct said:

Hear hear, well done, my good man! Not that I expected anything less.

The wolverines are now in the sights of the cheating scandal mob!

But, the only question being “could they have beat Georgia?”, that’s a good team. 

Gotta be one of the best college Ds ever, that secondary is just brutal. 

Yep. I’m not saying mich doesn’t deserve the win here.  I’m saying I’d have preferred to see the Georgia mich matchup.  I don’t think anyone believes that Texas or Washington beats Georgia now that we saw them play on the big stage.     Imagine the playoff we’d have had if Georgia and a full roster FSU were in.  But I know that’s IFs.  I’m not going to Argue it. It’s over.  

I think my disconnect with last nights game is two fold.  1.  I can’t name a single player outside McCarthy.  And I remember that because it’s a famous name.  And he has a serial killer grin all the time while trying to talk the demons down 🤣.  And I’d agree that’s somewhat a me problem . But I’m a guy who watches football all afternoon on Saturday as a family event.  So it blows my mind that I’ve never seen any of these guys play.  Regional thing I guess.  And then there’s 2.   Mich and their 5-5 155 running back.  I don’t know why.  But that irritates the crap out of me. How on earth does he survive the season ?   I’ve seen small guys like that try to play a million times and they end up broken in half. It just goes to bolster  my bias.  .  And I’m aware of it.  But there just  a pet peeve. That guy is the Mich all time leading rushing scorer ?  Get out of here !  Seems unbelievable.   But hey. Good for him I guess.  He hides then explodes 🤣.  And remains in one piece.  Can’t deny that.  

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

14 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

Yep. I’m not saying mich doesn’t deserve the win here.  I’m saying I’d have preferred to see the Georgia mich matchup.  I don’t think anyone believes that Texas or Washington beats Georgia now that we saw them play on the big stage.     Imagine the playoff we’d have had if Georgia and a full roster FSU were in.  But I know that’s IFs.  I’m not going to Argue it. It’s over.  

I think my disconnect with last nights game is two fold.  1.  I can’t name a single player outside McCarthy.  And I remember that because it’s a famous name.  And he has a serial killer grin all the time while trying to talk the demons down 🤣.  And I’d agree that’s somewhat a me problem . But I’m a guy who watches football all afternoon on Saturday as a family event.  So it blows my mind that I’ve never seen any of these guys play.  Regional thing I guess.  And then there’s 2.   Mich and their 5-5 155 running back.  I don’t know why.  But that irritates the crap out of me. How on earth does he survive the season ?   I’ve seen small guys like that try to play a million times and they end up broken in half. It just goes to bolster  my bias.  .  And I’m aware of it.  But there just  a pet peeve. That guy is the Mich all time leading rushing scorer ?  Get out of here !  Seems unbelievable.   But hey. Good for him I guess.  He hides then explodes 🤣.  And remains in one piece.  Can’t deny that.  

I didn’t know the names on the Michigan team either, think it’s cause it’s a boring offense and it’s really the D secondary that are the stars. But they will be well represented in the NFL draft 

As far as Corum, he like 5’8 but he ain’t 155 lol. He like remind me Joe Morris on the Giants. 5’7, 210, bowling ball. Add a massive O line and he gets it done. Similar team too, 80s Giants killed you with an elite D…and the most boring offense you could have 

Corum yoked jacked yo!

IMG_8603.jpeg

• Like 1