2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Mickelson and Perez

NoCalHack

1 hour ago, Dpavs said:

I have searched and I cannot find anything to back up what's being posted here as fact. All I have seen Shipnuck say is that he heard from some others that there was a really inflammatory occurrence be declined to elaborate.

If someone has a link to the actual Shipnuck podcast or article being referenced, please post it here or PM me.

If you read through this post I asked the same question you just asked. I said sooner or later someone will spill the beans. Someone said Shipnuck did when he didn't. Nothing Shipnuck said was using facts. He said in the pod that Pat should have just spilled the beans. The closest things to fact is the talk around Whisper Rock. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Holy Moses said:

If you catch your wife red-handed, you don’t go to the media with it unless you want to divorce her. That makes you and her look like fools if you do. 

No one really knows the complete story, but we do know what Shipnuck has reported and that’s that Phil did what he did, Pat said it was unforgivable, and Phil has since apologized. I haven’t heard from once source outside of this thread that Pat’s wife was flirting with Phil. 

Preface: we don't even know what happened, none of our business, the Unsolicited Duck Pic is 100% conjecture.

Do you seriously believe that one day Pat's wife opened her phone and the only thing in the text box was a single, sole image of Little Phil? If the said "Unsolicited Duck pic" scenario were what happened and I had to posit a realistic guess, my opinion would be that Pat's wife bragged to her friend(s) about hot-texting PM (maybe even showed the photo to them, who knows) and word got back to Pat. Phil apologized for sending it when he realized Pat found out to save face and cool the situation down. 

Bottom line is that it would require a 2 way texting conversation and my concern would be more with why my wife gave PM her number and was texting him in the first place. That said, the next time PM just randomly finds my cell number and has the audacity to cold-text me an Unsolicited Duck Pic Alan Shipnuck will be the first to know 😘

A bag of left-handed junk.
Driver: SIM Max 10.5 Blue Smoke RDX 6.5
Apex UW 19* Black Smoke RDX 6.5
4-PW: Callaway Prototype PX 6.5 LZ
60, 56, 52: Callaway Mack Daddy, KBS Tour S
Cameron Select Newport 2

32 minutes ago, MUNIGRIT said:

If you read through this post I asked the same question you just asked. I said sooner or later someone will spill the beans. Someone said Shipnuck did when he didn't. Nothing Shipnuck said was using facts. He said in the pod that Pat should have just spilled the beans. The closest things to fact is the talk around Whisper Rock. 

Thanks Munigrit, I appreciate the response!

So what this thread has become about is spreading unsubstantiated rumors as though they were documented truth... got it... pretty much what I thought was going on.

Edited by Dpavs

16 hours ago, mat562 said:

All this talk of indecent photos, but maybe Phil simply asked her for proof of her credentials as a self-proclaimed engineer and inventor?

She is working on a new bottled expresso martini that will change the way we look at the world, so she is using her expertise to invent something.

Edited by kmbean
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cali_Stinger77 said:

Phil has one of the weirdest career arcs in all of sports. Going from the underdog, to being the anti-Tiger "family man" and now a villain to the Golf establishment. It'd be interesting to see what Phil is doing 10 years from now and how he puts a bow on his career

Gonna be a little tough to replace the turd sitting there now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, GolfTurkey said:

It's that time of year, and we're all friends here, so I'm going to send you all an unsolicited duck picture:

image.png.2bd5c662971424bdeb95f345fc69112a.png

HOW DID YOU GET MY CELL NUMBER OMG PAT I THINK THIS IS PHIL’S DUCK!!!

A bag of left-handed junk.
Driver: SIM Max 10.5 Blue Smoke RDX 6.5
Apex UW 19* Black Smoke RDX 6.5
4-PW: Callaway Prototype PX 6.5 LZ
60, 56, 52: Callaway Mack Daddy, KBS Tour S
Cameron Select Newport 2

20 hours ago, MUNIGRIT said:

Ashley had a dong pic of Phil on her phone. Has anyone realized that he maybe didn't send it to her? 

Fair point, but then if he didn't send it, how did she know it was his? 

Or is the face included in a dong picture? 

You know what? I have no idea how dong pictures work, and in this case, I really don't need enlightening.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

7 hours ago, Cali_Stinger77 said:

Phil has one of the weirdest career arcs in all of sports. Going from the underdog, to being the anti-Tiger "family man" and now a villain to the Golf establishment. It'd be interesting to see what Phil is doing 10 years from now and how he puts a bow on his career

Phil has had the classic pro wrestling career. He's been a heel before earlier in his career, he was called fake and had some feuds. His face turn came when he started getting the majors and doing things like going to 5 guys with his trophy etc..

He'll eventually come back to the PGA and say he was wrong and going through a hard time (perhaps enter a rehab for people who can't control how many nudes they send) etc...And be beloved again, that's what i think anyway. 

• Like 3

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

35 minutes ago, MtlJeff said:

Phil has had the classic pro wrestling career. He's been a heel before earlier in his career, he was called fake and had some feuds. His face turn came when he started getting the majors and doing things like going to 5 guys with his trophy etc..

He'll eventually come back to the PGA and say he was wrong and going through a hard time (perhaps enter a rehab for people who can't control how many nudes they send) etc...And be beloved again, that's what i think anyway. 

I've talked about this with other folks on here.  His career parallels Hulk Hogan's nicely.  And I don't just mean "Hollywood" Phil going to LIV.  He has success early  (winning while in college) which was similar to when Hogan first broke into the business and got through his training, bouncing around Florida, Memphis, and WWF/WWWF.  Hogan's size dictated he would get pushed.   Phil then was in the mix but not a Major champion before breaking through in 2004 and then going on his Majors streak until 2010.  This is akin to Hogan in AWA not getting the title from Bockwinkle.  After signing with the WWF, he defeats the Iron Sheik in 1984 and has  a 4-year run with the title and an eight-year run overall.   Phil winning the 2021 PGA is akin to Hogan's WWE return in 2002 and winning the Undisputed Championship. 

Phil's beard look and going to LIV was like Hogan joining the NWO.  Phil's comments to Shipnuck were similar to Hogan's scandal with Bubba the Love Sponge and everything that came out of that (including other comments).   The timelines don't always match up exactly, but the similarities are there for sure.  BOth men also tend/tended to say things that were controversial at times. 

Edited by Anser3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anser3 said:

I've talked about this with other folks on here.  His career parallels Hulk Hogan's nicely.  And I don't just mean "Hollywood" Phil going to LIV.  He has success early  (winning while in college) which was similar to when Hogan first broke into the business and got through his training, bouncing around Florida, Memphis, and WWF/WWWF.  Hogan's size dictated he would get pushed.   Phil then was in the mix but not a Major champion before breaking through in 2004 and then going on his Majors streak until 2010.  This is akin to Hogan in AWA not getting the title from Bockwinkle.  After signing with the WWF, he defeats the Iron Sheik in 1984 and has  a 4-year run with the title and an eight-year run overall.   Phil winning the 2021 PGA is akin to Hogan's WWE return in 2002 and winning the Undisputed Championship. 

Phil's beard look and going to LIV was like Hogan joining the NWO.  Phil's comments to Shipnuck were similar to Hogan's scandal with Bubba the Love Sponge and everything that came out of that (including other comments).   The timelines don't always match up exactly, but the similarities are there for sure.  BOth men also tend/tended to say things that were controversial at times. 

Wait until he sues Gawker over this debacle too! 

I'm with you. There's a lot of wrestling similarities. And no one will ever convince me the similarities to Hogan WCW weren't intentional!

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

At this point, Phil needs to get out in public and be seen standing next to Kanye West.

Nike Ignite 410 10.5° Grafalloy Blue X

Nike T60 15° Fujikura Speeder 757 X

Titleist 913F 19° Mitsubishi Diamana BB 83X or Titleist 712U 2-iron 19° KBS Tour S

Titleist 712U 3-iron 22° KBS Tour S

Titleist 681 4-iron to 9-iron KBS Tour S

Titleist SM5 48.08F Raw 49° KBS Tour S

Titleist SM5 56.10M Raw 56° KBS Tour S

Ping Eye 2 Gorge L Wedge 60° KBS Tour S  &  Ping Pal

1 hour ago, No_Catchy_Nickname said:

Fair point, but then if he didn't send it, how did she know it was his? 

Or is the face included in a dong picture? 

You know what? I have no idea how dong pictures work, and in this case, I really don't need enlightening.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

They were partying and she got him to pull it out. She snapped a picture if it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MtlJeff said:

Dick Pics Anonymous has helped a lot of us out, you just gotta be prepared to work the steps.

1 hour ago, jmck said:

Dick Pics Anonymous has helped a lot of us out, you just gotta be prepared to work the steps.

I'm not just the owner, i'm also a client!

• Haha 1

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

4 hours ago, MtlJeff said:

Like it or not Phil helped instigate a lot of the changes that are coming to the tour. 
The tour wouldn't have changed a thing if LIV never came along 

• Like 1