Jump to content
2024 Barracuda Championship WITB & Equipment Photos ×

PGA Tour TV Ratings Show Sick Patient


bajadock

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, billyspan said:

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan, but I am not so sure he has it anymore.  He doesn't give the fans much on the course as far as emotion.  Also, now he wears sunglasses and that doesn't help.  He used to have the hair and the orange suit...but is there much more anymore.  I fully appreciate if he stirs emotion for other fans.  Maybe he just has not been there performance-wise (wins) to be a "real" star.  Player marketing all starts with performance.

 

 

As a Rickie fan, gotta say I tend to agree. Early Rickie drippin’ w/rizz. Current Rickie feel more like a robot with a water bottle 🤷🏼‍♂️

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I know this has already been suggested but...

 

1. Live TV Network broadcast\cable tv is dying. Streaming is not necessarily ideal but is still better. Record every player and every shot and let us choose what to playback and who to watch.

2. Even on live broadcasts show more shanks... people still love train wrecks after all and might actually prefer seeing more of them over the cherry picked golden boy shots you have been shoving at us for decades.

Edited by Dpavs
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haven't thought it all the way through, but I'd like the option to subscribe to something run by the PGA tour or golf channel that you could watch commercial free and in 4k. 

 

I had ESPN+ for a minute, but you end up paying to watch the same amount of commercials. But if i could watch the tour commercial free, i'm probably pay $15-$20 a month. Know i'm an outlier relative to the general public, but still, I imagine most of us that frequent this site are also the same. 

  • Like 1

Tsr2 8 or Tsi3 9 with Whiteboard 73 stiff Rombax 7z08
Titleist 910f 15 diamana whiteboard 83 stiff

titleist 818h2 with atmos stiff
titleist 710 mb 4-pw or Mizuno 919 Tour 4-pw or....
Vokey 52,56
Lajosi dd201 about 20 other putters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, masegolf1978 said:

Haven't thought it all the way through, but I'd like the option to subscribe to something run by the PGA tour or golf channel that you could watch commercial free and in 4k. 

 

I had ESPN+ for a minute, but you end up paying to watch the same amount of commercials. But if i could watch the tour commercial free, i'm probably pay $15-$20 a month. Know i'm an outlier relative to the general public, but still, I imagine most of us that frequent this site are also the same. 

I like ESPN+ a lot. $10 a month is well worth it IMO. Hours of early golf before it switches to the Golf Channel. Sure there are commercials but still lots of golf action. 
 

*bonus that I can also watch all my nephews football games  🏈 

😊

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't read most of this since it is already on page 7, but I will throw my $0.02 into the thread. Watching golf is getting harder and harder these days. The Masters was hard to watch as I did not have ESPN. I finally grabbed an iPad, brought it upstairs, Airplay to my Apple TV and we watched it from Masters.com. The past weekend, the CJ Cup - I was watching it until like 3pm'ish or something and then went over to local TV. I do not have an antenna so I was SOL. And I play for this channel called the Golf Channel, but it only has some golf on it 🙂

Stop making it so difficult for me to watch it. It seems like every week, I have to jump through a bunch of hops to figure out who is streaming what, and honestly, I am getting tired of it. I have been watching more and more of the PGA Tour channel on Pluto TV recently. kinda like watching the old 2012 matches. 

do wish there was more Korn Ferry Tour broadcasted/streamed - I would love to watch it. 

I guess my overall point is that it is getting to be a hassle to watch golf these days. And I hope they realize that people will only deal with hassles so long before they seek other means of entertainment elsewhere. 

Now, I shall hop down from my soap box. Thank you. 

-Erik

  • Like 2

Taylormade Stealth 2 Driver
Mizuno ST-Max 5W
Taylormade Dual Rescue TP 4H
Mizuno Pro 225 5i - GW
Mizuno T24 52* & 56*
Cleveland H.B. Soft Premier 11S 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, edwelly said:

I didn't read most of this since it is already on page 7, but I will throw my $0.02 into the thread. Watching golf is getting harder and harder these days. The Masters was hard to watch as I did not have ESPN. I finally grabbed an iPad, brought it upstairs, Airplay to my Apple TV and we watched it from Masters.com. The past weekend, the CJ Cup - I was watching it until like 3pm'ish or something and then went over to local TV. I do not have an antenna so I was SOL. And I play for this channel called the Golf Channel, but it only has some golf on it 🙂

Stop making it so difficult for me to watch it. It seems like every week, I have to jump through a bunch of hops to figure out who is streaming what, and honestly, I am getting tired of it. I have been watching more and more of the PGA Tour channel on Pluto TV recently. kinda like watching the old 2012 matches. 

do wish there was more Korn Ferry Tour broadcasted/streamed - I would love to watch it. 

I guess my overall point is that it is getting to be a hassle to watch golf these days. And I hope they realize that people will only deal with hassles so long before they seek other means of entertainment elsewhere. 

Now, I shall hop down from my soap box. Thank you. 

-Erik

Just and fyi, if you have a smart TV or, in your case, an Apple TV, there is no reason to stream from your iPad. You can set up the apps on the TV. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Dpavs said:

I know this has already been suggested but...

 

1. Live TV is dying. Streaming is not necessarily ideal but is still better. Record every player and every shot and let us choose what to playback and who to watch.

2. Even on live broadcasts show more shanks... people still love train wrecks after all and might actually prefer seeing more of them over the cherry picked golden boy shots you have been shoving at us for decades.

A completely negligible number of people would much beyond what is already shown on typical coverage.  In fact,  virtually nobody wants to see non live action. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, bcjim said:

A completely negligible number of people would much beyond what is already shown on typical coverage.  In fact,  virtually nobody wants to see non live action. 

 

I probably should have used the terms network broadcast\cable vs live tv.. so a poor choice of words on my part I guess.

In any case, prerecorded content streaming does not have to have long delays for viewing and could essentially mean very slight delays in what you are watching if it is necessary at all which indeed it probably is not. Recorded content can then also be offered for historical viewing. So it's a win win IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, WhostherealSlimShady said:

Just and fyi, if you have a smart TV or, in your case, an Apple TV, there is no reason to stream from your iPad. You can set up the apps on the TV. 

 

I could not find the Masters.com app on my Apple TV anywhere. 

 

-Erik

Taylormade Stealth 2 Driver
Mizuno ST-Max 5W
Taylormade Dual Rescue TP 4H
Mizuno Pro 225 5i - GW
Mizuno T24 52* & 56*
Cleveland H.B. Soft Premier 11S 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 4:40 PM, billyspan said:

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan, but I am not so sure he has it anymore.  He doesn't give the fans much on the course as far as emotion.  Also, now he wears sunglasses and that doesn't help.  He used to have the hair and the orange suit...but is there much more anymore.  I fully appreciate if he stirs emotion for other fans.  Maybe he just has not been there performance-wise (wins) to be a "real" star.  Player marketing all starts with performance.

 

 

Well that's it more than anything personally or anything to do with his look - Fowler has plenty of charisma and would be popular if was top 3 in the world, but at the end of the day, he's not good enough. Like obviously he's still a very good player in a general sense but he arguably peaked in his 20s and has plateaued to become a good upper half PGA Tour pro. The last time Fowler was even in the top 20 of the world rankings was 2019. This season he's well off the pace, 296 yard driving distance with below average putting is going nowhere fast.

Edited by Dave230
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost all of the Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf series is on YouTube and it’s far more enjoyable to watch. Better presentation, commentary that’s useful and informative, and the chance to see little used courses. 
 

Compare the presentation of Shell to one of the recent “The Match”es. The Shell presentation is so much cleaner, efficient, and beautiful. “The” ahem I mean “A match” presentation is mostly terrible: the only thing I remember about any of them is Tom Brady’s cool drone shot. Maybe Tiger’s TGL will be something worth watching but it seems like watching a guy tee off in a sim then chip around an astroturf green, which frankly seems pathetic. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Oostiesalbacore said:

Almost all of the Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf series is on YouTube and it’s far more enjoyable to watch. Better presentation, commentary that’s useful and informative, and the chance to see little used courses. 
 

Compare the presentation of Shell to one of the recent “The Match”es. The Shell presentation is so much cleaner, efficient, and beautiful. “The” ahem I mean “A match” presentation is mostly terrible: the only thing I remember about any of them is Tom Brady’s cool drone shot. Maybe Tiger’s TGL will be something worth watching but it seems like watching a guy tee off in a sim then chip around an astroturf green, which frankly seems pathetic. 

I am such a nerd, I never get sick of the Shell's WWG '63 match between Nicklaus and Snead.  Pebble Beach looks so wild and amazing with some brown and pre-cart paths.  Love the matches in wild locales.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2024 at 7:50 PM, edwelly said:

 

I could not find the Masters.com app on my Apple TV anywhere. 

 

-Erik

This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and Apple Vision Pro.https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-masters-tournament/id309025938

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2024 at 10:24 PM, BlackDiamondPar5 said:

I seriously doubt those struggling to keep a roof over their head and put food on the table were ever consumers of golf. 

 

Meanwhile all the spendy(golf demographic type) places I go are busy with lots people spending money like drunken sailors. I think people are doing different things instead of watching TV. 

They’re obviously doing different things instead of watching golf on tv. 

Taylormade Sim2 Max 10.5*

Taylormade Burner Superfast fwy 15* 

Taylormade Burner Tour fwy 18*

Adams Prototype hybrid 20*

PXG Gen3 0311XF 5/GW

Cleveland 588 56* & 60*, Putter Yes! Marilyn 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2024 at 6:53 AM, bcjim said:

A completely negligible number of people would much beyond what is already shown on typical coverage.  In fact,  virtually nobody wants to see non live action. 

Assuming “non live” means recorded earlier in the day and watched later to skip thru the advertising, saying “In fact, virtually nobody wants to see non live action” is itself a non fact. A tremendous percentage of the golf audience records and watches later.  So much so that it has become a marketing issue for sponsors.  

  • Sad 1

Taylormade Sim2 Max 10.5*

Taylormade Burner Superfast fwy 15* 

Taylormade Burner Tour fwy 18*

Adams Prototype hybrid 20*

PXG Gen3 0311XF 5/GW

Cleveland 588 56* & 60*, Putter Yes! Marilyn 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WhostherealSlimShady said:

This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and Apple Vision Pro.https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-masters-tournament/id309025938

 

Well, that's embarrassing. I searched and I have worked in IT for over 20 years. Thanks for letting me know. I will say streaming from the iPad worked wonderfully, and we had very few commercials. I would do that again in a heartbeat. 

 

-Erik

Taylormade Stealth 2 Driver
Mizuno ST-Max 5W
Taylormade Dual Rescue TP 4H
Mizuno Pro 225 5i - GW
Mizuno T24 52* & 56*
Cleveland H.B. Soft Premier 11S 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I love watching the no name players compete on the Tour, it's the future of golf, and young players become greats so fast.

It's not like these guys are scrubs, they've battled all their lives to get to the show, they're the best of a huge field of young players. I agree it's much better to watch PGAT young no-names than tired old guys we all know who haven't won anything in years.

 

Edited by MrDC
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, edwelly said:

 

Well, that's embarrassing. I searched and I have worked in IT for over 20 years. Thanks for letting me know. I will say streaming from the iPad worked wonderfully, and we had very few commercials. I would do that again in a heartbeat. 

 

-Erik

I'm IT as well. No worries, I can't plug in a standard USB cable half the time, which is infuriating!  🙂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have been reading quite a bit lately on the status of the tour and the impact on TV ratings. This post is an example of these discussions. I do not follow Dan, but I did see this quote, "11 months after Framework Agreement and news of the day is top players bickering. No PGA Tour-PIF deal in sight. Talent split between tours. The last 3 years have been a case study in how to destroy a sport from the inside. And the players are richer than ever. Hard to stomach." - Dan Rapaport

 

It's sad to watch. I think often, we, as outsiders, watch these things unfold in front of us. Watch the walls crumble - when the answers were right in front of them all along. Whether it is paralysis by analysis, listening to the wrong people, making the wrong changes, or doing nothing - oftentimes times, there could have been solutions put in place to fix the issue(s). But the people at the top (the ones who got it to such a bad spot) usually need to go - and they rarely do. I think this will get much worse before it gets better - or until Jay M leaves. The changes needed have to start with him. The whole PGA/LIV merger thing proved the PGA is not a player ran organization. 

Just my $0.02. 

 

-Erik

Edited by edwelly
  • Like 4

Taylormade Stealth 2 Driver
Mizuno ST-Max 5W
Taylormade Dual Rescue TP 4H
Mizuno Pro 225 5i - GW
Mizuno T24 52* & 56*
Cleveland H.B. Soft Premier 11S 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, notsohard said:

The golf viewing market is changing. The sponsors know this, and hence the rumours of RBC pulling the plug next year. It's getting harder in today's economic climate. Golf has to change. 


 

Has it?

 

Or is it simply less of a “cast of characters” with BK, Cam, Rahm, BD etc not in the fields.

Whether it’s watching live on cable or streaming live, replay, or gen z watching highlight “reels” as opposed to live,

 

the content still needs to be great for people to watch. 
 

Fields are split so ratings are down across all platforms. LIV is featured live, they are on a network that’s in 99% of us homes, they are on replay, streaming, highlights, and the ratings are non-existent compared to the tour. 
 

It will be most interesting to see how TGL primetime golf does! Now that’s a “change”. Everyone says they’re not gonna watch, but I’ll bet the ratings are better than the PGA Tour events 🤣
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The product is stale and bloated with commercials. I'm glad that Tiger/Jordan/Pat are fighting to keep things the same though!

  • Like 3

TSR3 9° Tensei Black 65X
TSi2 15° Ventus Blue 7X
917F 18° ATX Green 85X

Fli Hi 3i Modus GOST
ZX5 MkII 5 / ZX7 MkII 6-P  Modus 120X
ZipCore 50° Modus 120X

Vokey SM9 54S/60M Modus 125 Wedge
Lab Mezz

ProV1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, notsohard said:

The golf viewing market is changing. The sponsors know this, and hence the rumours of RBC pulling the plug next year. It's getting harder in today's economic climate. Golf has to change. 

rbc has 2 tournaments so it should probably move its money to the one that matters most in canada imho.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2024 at 3:38 PM, redfirebird08 said:


I would prefer to watch younger “no name” players than washed up big name players like Westwood & Poulter. At least some of the younger guys are now getting a chance to make a name for themselves as the older guys move to LIV Golf. 


The Champions Tour is awesome. Sure the guys might be washed up and we’ll past their prime, but watching known names from years past is more fun than watching no name journeyman players. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cactus Jack said:


The Champions Tour is awesome. Sure the guys might be washed up and we’ll past their prime, but watching known names from years past is more fun than watching no name journeyman players. 

 

The problem with the Champions Tour is not the players.  It’s the venues and the lack of fans on site.  They play at some really weak courses and the crowd seems really thin most of the time.  I’d rather watch an LPGA tournament at a nice course.  Added benefit is I’m not bombarded by Cologuard and boner pill ads during the LPGA telecast…

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • 2024 Barracuda Championship - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Barracuda Championship - Monday #1
      2024 Barracuda Championship - Tuesday #1
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Barclay Brown - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Ryan Brehm - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Marcel Schneider - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Pat Steffes - NorCal PGA Section Match Play Champ - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Mitchell Schow - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Ricardo Gouveia - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Todd Clements - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Gunner Wiebe - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Oliver Wilson - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Louis De Jager - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Mats Ege - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Andrew "Beef" Johnston - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Mike Lorenzo-Vera - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Jeong Weon Ko - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Alex Fitzpatrick - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Manuel Elivra - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Ian Gilligan - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Fabrizio Zanotti - WITB - 2024 Barracuda Championship
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      TaylorMade putter covers - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Kevin Dougherty's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Camilo Villegas' custom Cameron putter - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Cameron putters - 2024 Barracuda Championship
      Oliver Wilson's 1 off Odyssey putter - 2024 Barracuda Championship
       
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 19 replies
    • 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT) - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT) - Tuesday #1
      2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue - Wednesday #1
      2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue - Wednesday #2
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Michael Johnson - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      Thomas Walsh - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      Chris Petefish - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      Tag Ridings - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      Austin Greaser - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      Emilio Gonzalez - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      Davis Lamb - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      Brenden Jelley - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      Dillion Board - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue (KFT)
      John Augenstein - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
      Yi Cao - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
      Kris Ventura - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
      Mark Goetz - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
      Nelson Ledesma - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
      Morgan Hoffmann - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
      Tanner Gore - WITB - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
       
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Ryan Gerard's custom & 1 off Cameron putters - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
      L.A.B. Golf custom Mezz 1 - 2024 The Ascendant presented by Blue
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 6 replies
    • 2024 ISCO Championship - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 ISCO Championship - Monday #1
      2024 ISCO Championship - Monday #2
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      James Nicholas - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Marcus Kinhult - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Adrien Saddier - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Stephen Stallings, Jr. - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Espen Kofstad - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Daniel Iceman - Kentucky PGA Section Champ - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Cooper Musselman - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Alex Goff - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Angel Hidalgo - WITB - 2024 ISCO Championship
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Kevin Streelman's custom Cameron putter - 2024 ISCO Championship
      Cameron putter - 2024 ISCO Championship
       
       
       
       
       
       
      • 3 replies
    • 2024 John Deere Classic - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 John Deere Classic - Monday #1
      2024 John Deere Classic - Monday #2
      2024 John Deere Classic - Tuesday #1
      2024 John Deere Classic - Tuesday #2
      2024 John Deere Classic - Tuesday #3
      2024 John Deere Classic - Tuesday #4
       
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Jason Day - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Josh Teater - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Michael Thorbjornsen - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Austin Smotherman - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Joseph Bramlett - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      C.T. Pan - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Anders Albertson - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Seung Yul Noh - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Blake Hathcoat - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Jimmy Stanger - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Cole Sherwood - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Anders Larson - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Tommy "2 Gloves" Gainey WITB – 2024 John Deere Classic
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Garrick Higgo - 2 Aretera shafts in the bag - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Jhonattan Vegas' custom Cameron putter - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Bud Cauley's custom Cameron putter - 2024 John Deere Classic
      2 new Super Stroke Marvel comics grips - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Swag blade putter - 2024 John Deere Classic
      Swag Golf - Joe Dirt covers - 2024 John Deere Classic
       
       
       
       
       
      • 3 replies
    • 2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #1
      2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #2
      2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #3
       
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Nate Lashley - WITB - 2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic
      Hayden Springer - WITB - 2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic
      Jackson Koivun - WITB - 2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic
      Callum Tarren - WITB - 2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic
      Luke Clanton - WITB - 2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Jason Dufner's custom 3-D printed Cobra putter - 2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 11 replies

×
×
  • Create New...