2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Tiger Woods Injured in Car Crash (Threads Merged here)

butter_train

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot off the presses – the 911 transcripts – BSN.com.

LYNN STEPOLIST: Can you send someone to (removed) Tiger Woods is being attacked and has crashed his truck
DISPATCHER: slow down miss, what has happened
LYNN STEPOLIST: I think Tiger Woods is being attacked

(The dispatcher puts out call for any patrol car to respond to the address at removed. A short time later, Lynn Stepolist put back on the phone.)

DISPATCHER: Mam we are dispatching police, is the attacker still there?
LYNN STEPOLIST: Yes and he's crazy. Yelling something.
DISPATCHER: Does he have a weapon?
LYNN STEPOLIST: Yes some kind of metal bar
DISPATCHER: Are the police there yet?
LYNN STEPOLIST: No. He’s smashing the car widows now, my god I think he got Tiger now.
DISPATCHER: Mamm stay in your home, the police will be there soon
LYNN STEPOLIST: That (is) Tiger's wife the blonde one
DISPATCHER: Is she being attacked too?

LYNN STEPOLIST: No, she is the one attacking him

LYNN STEPOLIST: She is yelling something about no Majors in 2009 – Yang, Yang Yang

(muffled yells in the background)

DISPATCHER: Yang?

DISPATCHER SUPERVISOR: My god Lynn get out there and help.

LYNN STEPOLIST: What?

DISPATCHER SPERVISOR: He’s only four majors away....

if he did get a new chomper we will be able to see because he has some big ones!!! if he does go to a dentist we will know it unless he has an onsite operation or something?hahaha...this is getting outta control!hahaha

[quote name='gvogel' post='2091238' date='Nov 29 2009, 11:36 AM']Wonder if he lost a tooth. That might explain all the blood in his mouth. Might also explain why he won't do a press conference until he gets a chance to have an implant.[/quote]

Taylor Made M4 Project X HAZRDS
Ping I20 5-pw
Ping Eye 2+ BECU 3,4 iron
Titleist Vokey SM6 54,60
Taylor Made Spider Tour Red putter
Titleist 917f 3 wood

How interesting that the only 911 call received, was from the neighbor. Wouldn't it make sense that the wife would immediately run back to the house to call for help? if the neighbor signaled to her that he, yes it's verified the call came from a man, called wouldn't he have went out to help her rescue Woods from the vehicle?
The early reports of spinets from the call are that the neighbor saw a man laying outside a truck in his yard. No mention of a tall blond Swedish model standing over him. Just that a man was laying on the ground outside his truck in his yard.

Hmmmmmm

[quote name='2bGood' post='2091193' date='Nov 29 2009, 05:07 PM']Here is my hypothesis - If you have young kids you can relate:

[b]BTY I am surprised Tigers house is only worth $2.5M, not that $2.5M is not allot of money, but plenty of regular house where I live are worth around $1.5M so this didn't seem much for a billionaire
[/b][/quote]

I can't understand that with his type of money he ends up living so very close to some really major power lines. I know that not much is proven regarding the leathalness of that, but hey, wouldn't you expect that to be a site for a trailer camp rather than where Tiger Woods lives?

But now I see, it's the house closest to the driving range! :man_in_love: But again, the mats seem to be right under the power lines...

[quote name='1ftput' post='2091369' date='Nov 29 2009, 01:26 PM'][quote name='2bGood' post='2091193' date='Nov 29 2009, 05:07 PM']Here is my hypothesis - If you have young kids you can relate:

[b]BTY I am surprised Tigers house is only worth $2.5M, not that $2.5M is not allot of money, but plenty of regular house where I live are worth around $1.5M so this didn't seem much for a billionaire
[/b][/quote]

I can't understand that with his type of money he ends up living so very close to some really major power lines. I know that not much is proven regarding the leathalness of that, but hey, wouldn't you expect that to be a site for a trailer camp rather than where Tiger Woods lives?

But now I see, it's the house closest to the driving range! :man_in_love: But again, the mats seem to be right under the power lines...
[/quote]
Once again, Tiger purchased the home at the beginning of his career. He has another estate being finished up in Jupiter.

[quote name='walterjay25' post='2091192' date='Nov 29 2009, 04:06 PM']Anyone care to speculate what Johny Miller's opinion on the subject might be...[/quote]

'It sounded as though he hit the tree a couple of rows low on the grille. A surprising error, and one that I would never have made when I was at my car-crashing peak. I'd have made sure to accelerate a bit and to have hit the tree perfectly. Which brings me onto the time at Oakmont in 1973 when I stuffed a Buick into a lamp post; generally agreed to have been the most perfect example of losing control of a vehicle that there's ever been...'

Nike Ignite 410 10.5° Grafalloy Blue X

Nike T60 15° Fujikura Speeder 757 X

Titleist 913F 19° Mitsubishi Diamana BB 83X or Titleist 712U 2-iron 19° KBS Tour S

Titleist 712U 3-iron 22° KBS Tour S

Titleist 681 4-iron to 9-iron KBS Tour S

Titleist SM5 48.08F Raw 49° KBS Tour S

Titleist SM5 56.10M Raw 56° KBS Tour S

Ping Eye 2 Gorge L Wedge 60° KBS Tour S  &  Ping Anser 2

[quote name='hoganfan924' post='2091340' date='Nov 29 2009, 12:03 PM']I'm still trying to understand why that hydrant was dry.[/quote]

Water shortage? Drought? I'd imagine that Isleworth is quite similar to a movie set where everything are just props. If you'll notice Tiger's mansion is just a facade with support posts and rigging holding it up from the backside... :D

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

[quote name='CarloGolfer' post='2091378' date='Nov 29 2009, 10:34 AM']This just in... Tiger crashed his SVU after having a fight with his wife Elin. About what? Forged vs Cast! I sh*t you not![/quote]

Maybe Elin has been readin golfwrx and she told Tiger he can't play blades?

[quote name='Eec55' post='2091331' date='Nov 29 2009, 01:57 PM']if he did get a new chomper we will be able to see because he has some big ones!!! if he does go to a dentist we will know it unless he has an onsite operation or something?hahaha...this is getting outta control!hahaha

[quote name='gvogel' post='2091238' date='Nov 29 2009, 11:36 AM']Wonder if he lost a tooth. That might explain all the blood in his mouth. Might also explain why he won't do a press conference until he gets a chance to have an implant.[/quote]
[/quote]

Dental implants are not something that are done overnight. It is a long process that involves several steps that require healing. However it is common for the person to wear a temporary denture while this process takes its necessary steps.

[quote name='TheDarkOne' post='2091358' date='Nov 29 2009, 12:18 PM']How interesting that the only 911 call received, was from the neighbor. Wouldn't it make sense that the wife would immediately run back to the house to call for help? if the neighbor signaled to her that he, yes it's verified the call came from a man, called wouldn't he have went out to help her rescue Woods from the vehicle?
The early reports of spinets from the call are that the neighbor saw a man laying outside a truck in his yard. No mention of a tall blond Swedish model standing over him. Just that a man was laying on the ground outside his truck in his yard.

Hmmmmmm[/quote]
I've agreed with you up to a point, but now you're getting a little carried away. Step back, and take a breath. The "911 call" posted was the author's attempt at a joke.

The most recent TMZ photos show it was a side window that was broken, not the rear window.

tiger_woods_0020_Layer_3_full.jpg

Everyone knows you can't break those Escalade's read windows with a casted putter. :D

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

Does he avoid it?
Or decide to face it all now?

He is scheduled to play in the Chevron World Challenge in Thousand Oaks, California, this week. Woods is host of the tournament, which is not part of the U.S. PGA Tour’s regular season and attracts most of golf’s top players.

stealth 2 plus, 10.5 Titleist 6x tr blue

Cobra 4 iron 
G425 5 and 7 woods red ventus 90x

Tsi2 3 wood RDX black x

PXG 0311xp 5-gw, 0211 G,SW,LW  Wilson ci11 w/ ctaper 130x

Titleist sm9 s400 56,60
2ball blade
Titleist v1x

(Just had a shoulder replaced and I am buying clubs for my fantasy bag).

[quote name='cnelson' post='2091222' date='Nov 29 2009, 10:25 AM']Just to shed some more light on this..

My .02$ at least;

My mom is a lawyer for a VERY big firm in NY. I will leave the name of the firm out of it. Anyway, she got word that Rachel Uchitel (the person tiger was allegedly with) has hired Gloria Allred a famous civil lawyer. My mom said she is probably going to sue the National Enquirer for slander.

For those who do not know the term,
'Slander' -
# words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another
# defame: charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone; "The journalists have defamed me!" "The article in the paper sullied my reputation"
# aspersion: an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Anyway, It looks as tho the story of cheating was probably not true at all, and I can't wait to see the National Enquirer write out a fat check to keep this one out of court.

This probably sparked a argument between tiger and elin. Things get a little heater, he crashes the car, gets cut up. But probably nothing that will end the marriage of the couple. People argue, more so around the holidays. Or when you're husband is apparently 'cheating'.

I don't even think tiger could get away with cheating if he wanted to.. If the guy so much as goes to the bathroom someone knows about it. Lets be honest here.[/quote]

It was reported yesterday before noon on a number of media outlets that Gloria Allred had been retained by the "other woman" Only part of your post I'll challenge is I'll bet you a 12 pack of Coors Light that Allred was on the phone to Uchitel with in 30 seconds of hearing the story. I've never seen a woman that spends as much time as her finding ways to get herself on TV.

Titleist 915 10.5
Callaway Epic, 15 degree 3 metal
Adams Idea Tech V4 18 Hybrid
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW Irons
Callaway MD 3, 50, 54 & 58 wedges
Scotty Cameron Kombi S, 34

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.

Woods : Callaway Razr TA, Titleist F3-05
Hybrid : Adams LSP XTD
Irons : Fourteen TC910 3&4I, Nike VRProCombo 5-PW
Wedges : Fourteen RM-11 54/60
Putter : Nike Method 003 Oven

[quote name='Johnny' post='2091437' date='Nov 29 2009, 07:10 PM']As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.[/quote]

You as well Johnny? Is that a coincidence or what!

Steve, wasn't refering to the joke post, instead this...

[url="http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/cops-expected-questioning-tiger-woods-photos-911-details/story?id=9199686"]http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/co...tory?id=9199686[/url]

"The neighbor who called 911 evidently was awakened by the crash and "wanted help," telling a 911 operator that "there's a man on the ground," The Wall Street Journal reported and ABC News confirmed through the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The caller said Woods appeared to be unconscious but breathing.

The call came in at 2:28 a.m. Friday and officers arrived at 2:33 a.m., the sheriff's office said. Upon arriving, they saw what the caller described, according to a sheriff's dispatch report. "