2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Tiger Arrested For DUI (NO POLITICS, RELIGION, PERSONAL ATTACKS, ...)

donuts

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger voluntarily took a breathalyzer test and a urine test. So nothing to hide. He said he didn't drink and the police report showed that. He gave a urine sample. He didn't have to. So if he was on roids or anything else illegal(as some have implied) no way he submits his urine, He's obviously in a lot of pain after surgery and lost track of what his meds could do.

Why is it so hard to take the high road for so many?

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/19498470/jack-nicklaus-says-tiger-woods-needs-our-help

Ping G430 LST 9 Ventus Red TR 5 Stiff

Ping G410 5 Wood Aldila Rogue 130MSI 80 X

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood VA Composites Drago 65 Stiff

Ping G425 Max 9 wood Ventus Blus 7S

Ping G710 5-PW KBS Tour

Ping S159 50 54 58

Ping Anser 2

Plenty of schadenfreude in this thread.

Is this related to Freud, sex and drugs??

This is gettin better 'n better?

I'm in?

On a serious note, the mods have given us every chance to keep this thread open-

How bout we show a modicum of discipline and keep it between the lines??

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

More details emerging now. A couple tires blown out, the front and rear bumpers were damaged, and he thought he was driving from LA to Orange County. I'm sorry... I don't care what the law states about prescription drugs and driving, I can't defend this guy. This is just so irresponsible. He was lucky he didn't kill anyone or himself.

Yes, he was and

So is/was everyone who ever drove after drinking who didn't.

Which is basically everyone.

The indignation is bordering on hysteria and meantime everybody here knows somebody who drank and drove *this* weekend.

I am pretty sure I do not know anyone that drank and drove this weekend. And for those of you who are defending the practice (... "Everybody does it" ...), how tough is it to not drink and drive? Seriously. Just do not drink. If you have to drink to have a good time/relax/be social/etc, you may want to rethink your relationship with alcohol.

drn92

Sure you do. Think about it and you'll think of a couple who did.

Not one person defends drinking and driving. The reaction to what TW did is understandable and, were it applied with the same vehemence in society at large, a lot of lives would be saved.

Me, I live in NYC. I can go get trashed and the worst wreck I'm hopefully getting into is falling on my face getting out of a cab. But, truth be told, I don't party like back in the day.

This topic has been cleaned up multiple times within 24 hours.

The topic will be locked or moved to the Cooler if we continue to get further Reports of forum violations.

ANOTHER REMINDER THAT NO POLITICS ALLOWED PER SITE RULES.

zeaTrgQ.gif

G400 LST 10* Tour 65x
G400 15.5* Tour 75x
G30 19* Tour 90x
Z785 X100 4-9
SM7 46.10F/50.08F/54.08M/60.8M
MCC plus4 mid
Kingston KP1 GSS w/ Pingman
Srixon Z star XV

Tiger voluntarily took a breathalyzer test and a urine test. So nothing to hide. He said he didn't drink and the police report showed that. He gave a urine sample. He didn't have to. So if he was on roids or anything else illegal(as some have implied) no way he submits his urine, He's obviously in a lot of pain after surgery and lost track of what his meds could do.

http://www.espn.com/...-needs-our-help

Roids would not show up if they are not testing for them.

More details emerging now. A couple tires blown out, the front and rear bumpers were damaged, and he thought he was driving from LA to Orange County. I'm sorry... I don't care what the law states about prescription drugs and driving, I can't defend this guy. This is just so irresponsible. He was lucky he didn't kill anyone or himself.

Yes, he was and

The indignation is bordering on hysteria and meantime everybody here knows somebody who drank and drove *this* weekend.

I am pretty sure I do not know anyone that drank and drove this weekend. And for those of you who are defending the practice (... "Everybody does it" ...), how tough is it to not drink and drive? Seriously. Just do not drink. If you have to drink to have a good time/relax/be social/etc, you may want to rethink your relationship with alcohol.

drn92

Not one person defends drinking and driving. The reaction to what TW did is understandable and, were it applied with the same vehemence in society at large, a lot of lives would be saved.

Me, I live in NYC. I can go get trashed and the worst wreck I'm hopefully getting into is falling on my face getting out of a cab. But, truth be told, I don't party like back in the day.

Probably not. I am middle aged with a couple kids running around. We have a very small social circle. I doubt anyone in our immediate circle of friends and family drank and drove this weekend. Believe it or not, some people just don't do it.

I am sure I have some weird habits that other people would find fault with, but drinking and driving is not one of them.

drn92

Yes, he was and

I can only assume the Dallas Cowboy player that was just stopped for DUI yesterday is getting the same from these fine folks.

And stop it-that is not deflecting blame away from Tiger. But folks' outrage is misplaced if it is only saved for one individual.

And with this, we've found our way to the ultimate point. TEAM TIGER! want it both ways.

RULES

Tiger is to be revered, adored and respected. It must be universally acknowledged that he is the needle, the GOAT. He is the greatest champion and at 41 all eyes should be on him as a returning dominant force in the game. Attention MUST be given.

EXCEPTIONS

Bad news.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

Yes, he was and

I can only assume the Dallas Cowboy player that was just stopped for DUI yesterday is getting the same from these fine folks.

And stop it-that is not deflecting blame away from Tiger. But folks' outrage is misplaced if it is only saved for one individual.

Do we routinely discuss football on this site? I'm

sure some NFL or cowboys message boards are tearing him apart just fine, deservedly so.

Yes, he was and

Not sure if that was worded correctly, but it looks like you are saying that basically everyone has drove after drinking. That's one big assumption saying that everybody knows someone who drank and drove this weekend.

G430 max 10.5, Accra TZ Five 60s
Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 16, AD-IZ 75S
Callaway Rogue X 20, Oban Devotion 85S
Cobra King utility 25, Accra TZ6 95di
Ping I210 5-U, black dot

Callaway Jaws 56, W grind

Vokey 60, M grind
Scotty Newport 1.5

According to reports Tiger had a blood alcohol content of 0.00% both from a breath test and a urine sample. In order to do a blood test from my understanding of State Statute Law in Florida, the arresting agency or prosecutor has to obtain a warrant to draw blood. Apparently from all accounts this has not been done and there were no tests outside of breath and urine for alcohol only.

If that is the case, then the prosecutor would have to prove by other physical means that Tiger was under the influence while operating a vehicle. According to the report the police found him asleep behind the wheel. They did not witness him driving and then pulled him over. So without a blood test and no evidence of impaired driving, how is the prosecutor going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Tiger operated a vehicle under the influence of prescription medications? Not much to go on in this case as far as evidence.

SiM 2 10.5* GD Tour iZ 6s

TSR2 15* Tensei Blue

TSR2 18* Hybrid Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Mizuno JPX 923F 4-P DG 105

Titleist SM9 Black 50, 54 & 58

TM Spider Hydro Blast slant neck

Titleist AVX Ball

Yes, he was and

drn92

Probably not. I am middle aged with a couple kids running around. We have a very small social circle. I doubt anyone in our immediate circle of friends and family drank and drove this weekend. Believe it or not, some people just don't do it.

I am sure I have some weird habits that other people would find fault with, but drinking and driving is not one of them.

drn92

A lot still do - head on down to the local sports bar and see how many drive after a few or quite a few. Some folks are perfectly fine at .08 and others are three sheets to the wind. Depends on alcohol tolerance levels.

Ping G425 LST 9° - Tour 65 X

Titleist TSi2 - 15° - Tensei AV Raw Blue 75 X

Callaway Apex Pro - 18° - Aldila NV Green 85 X

Titleist T100/T100S - 4-PW - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM8 50/54/58 - Black 
Taylor Made Spider Mini

Roids????????

Seriously, I'm may be impaired but have some of you lost your friggin minds?????

Roids???????

Most of ya wouldn't know a roid from a Motrin???

When I start feelin bad I come on here, read some posts and damn, I feel a lot better about myself, lmao�???

Thank you!!!

I couldn't do it without you?

My Best?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

I'm totally uninterested in tigers "emotions". The interesting part is what really happened. OK, no booze apparently, so that cop smelling alcohol was fake news, seemingly. So that's good. But still, that coctail he mixed with painkillers and possibly other pills must have sent him flying all over the place. Wakes up three in the morning in a car saying he has been playing golf. My back has been somewhat sore, maybe I should ask my house doctor for some of those pills. Or maybe not.

But can pills like what pills he might have been taking made him as stupid as go out driving?

I'm guessing it's Ambien related.

Yes, he was and

And with this, we've found our way to the ultimate point. TEAM TIGER! want it both ways.

RULES

Tiger is to be revered, adored and respected. It must be universally acknowledged that he is the needle, the GOAT. He is the greatest champion and at 41 all eyes should be on him as a returning dominant force in the game. Attention MUST be given.

EXCEPTIONS

Bad news.

Wow-is that what you read? Or are you the one Forged refers to with his anonymous keyboard commando comments? This discussion is not in the least about Tiger the player. It is about Tiger the human who f'd up royally and is lucky it was not worse and caused harm to others.

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Mitsu Kai’li 60S

Wilson Dynapower 3+ 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Wilson UDI 3 HZRDUS Black 90

Wilson 4-6 Dynapower forged/ 7-P Staff CB all Nippon Pro Modus 115s

Wilson ZM forged 50° 56° 60° DG TI Spinner wedge

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/    Cameron Del Mar

Roids????????

Seriously, I'm may be impaired but have some of you lost your friggin minds?????

Roids???????

Most of ya wouldn't know a roid from a Motrin

When I start feelin bad I come on here, read some posts and damn, I feel like better about myself, lmao�

Thank you!!!

I couldn't do it without you

My Best

RP

Until I googled, I thought a Modicum was one of Tiger's pain killers.

Ping G425 LST 9° - Tour 65 X

Titleist TSi2 - 15° - Tensei AV Raw Blue 75 X

Callaway Apex Pro - 18° - Aldila NV Green 85 X

Titleist T100/T100S - 4-PW - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM8 50/54/58 - Black 
Taylor Made Spider Mini

According to reports Tiger had a blood alcohol content of 0.00% both from a breath test and a urine sample. In order to do a blood test from my understanding of State Statute Law in Florida, the arresting agency or prosecutor has to obtain a warrant to draw blood. Apparently from all accounts this has not been done and there were no tests outside of breath and urine for alcohol only.

You can't determine BAC from a urine test.

Cobra LTDx LS 9*
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3W
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3H
TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM5 52

Titleist Vokey SM8 56
Titleist Vokey SM7 60
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2

If that is the case, then the prosecutor would have to prove by other physical means that Tiger was under the influence while operating a vehicle. According to the report the police found him asleep behind the wheel. They did not witness him driving and then pulled him over. So without a blood test and no evidence of impaired driving, how is the prosecutor going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Tiger operated a vehicle under the influence of prescription medications? Not much to go on in this case as far as evidence.

The vehicle damage is quite damning.

Only a total moron takes an Ambien with a narcotic, IF that was done-

Regards,

RP

He publicly admitted to being under the influence of Rx meds, did he not? He may have given a statement to the police that the reason he was incoherent was due to the meds. But either way, his publicly released statement can be used against him if it goes there. My guess is that Tiger doesn't fight this and just pleas it down as best he can. The last thing he wants is for this to drag out any farther.

I take a cocktail of Tramadol and muscle relaxers probably a couple times a week for four disc bulges between my thoracic and lumbar spine. Some days it hardly does anything, others I can't remember my boss's last name when I send off an email. Different effects happen based on what I eat, how hydrated I am etc. It doesn't surprise me at all that someone could have a reaction to the point to make someone drowsy.

It seems there are about 10 conflicting stories happening right now. The one from Fox reports he was parked, and asleep in the car. Not driving, no swerving, etc. Is it accurate? Dunno.

http://www.foxnews.c...cords-show.html

So, do you drive after taking these cocktails? I hope, no.

Titleist TSR-1 10.5 Speeder Driver, 3-wood, 7-wood
Callaway Epic Star Max, 5-wood

Mizuno JPX 923 Forged 6-AW

Titleist TSR-1 Hybrids 5 and 6 

TM Putter

Srixon Z-Star

I'm totally uninterested in tigers "emotions". The interesting part is what really happened. OK, no booze apparently, so that cop smelling alcohol was fake news, seemingly. So that's good. But still, that coctail he mixed with painkillers and possibly other pills must have sent him flying all over the place. Wakes up three in the morning in a car saying he has been playing golf. My back has been somewhat sore, maybe I should ask my house doctor for some of those pills. Or maybe not.

But can pills like what pills he might have been taking made him as stupid as go out driving?

I'm guessing it's Ambien related.

More than likely.... Ambien is notorious for this type of behavior.

http://www.naturalnews.com/019413.html

Only a total moron takes an Ambien with a narcotic, IF that was done-

Regards,

RP

Way to tee it up

Mizuno ST Max 230 10.5* - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 15/18 - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 22 - LinQ Blue 75F4

Mizuno JPX 923 Tour 5-P  DG120 S300

Vokey SM9 50/54/60 - DGS200

Mizuno M-Craft II

CSX   

A lot still do - head on down to the local sports bar and see how many drive after a few or quite a few. Some folks are perfectly fine at .08 and others are three sheets to the wind. Depends on alcohol tolerance levels.

Perfectly fine? Maybe appears perfectly fine. Reaction times and driving performance are different than appearing sober. How do you thing functional alcoholics get by for years.

Or your local country club.

Disclaimer: this in no way lessens what Tiger just did. :russian_roulette:

Except for Woods' statement to the fact that he had an averse reaction to prescription medications.

Also even if he were completely clean of all drugs or alcohol, sleepiness/exhaustion could still be considered impairment and he could be prosecuted for DWI. An officer waking him up at the wheel would be pretty damning in court. A bodycam would be even worse.

If I ever get into trouble, I'd love to have you on my jury. Let me clear this up for you: in the driver's seat, engine running, in a lane of traffic, fresh damage to vehicle, admitted to prescription drug use, failed roadside tests. In the legal profession, we call that evidence, lots and lots of it.

Driver: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - 10.5*
Fairway: Callaway Epic Max - 15*, 21*, 25*

Hybrid:  Ping G425 30*
Irons: TaylorMade Stealth 7-AW
Wedges: PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II 56* 

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II 62*
Putter:  Directed Force 2.1
Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft

He had no alcohol in his body. Just woke up from his painkillers, give him a break. He was NOT driving and that law is BS. I am neutral on Tiger but he has serious physical problems and takes painkillers for all those injuries like anyone else would do. Sad the news has nothing better to report.

Bettinardi BB8 Reserve 300 pcs. 33"

Byron Morgan 615 33"

THIS IS THE WORST THREAD I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE, and that is really saying something considering a slew of other threads lately. I sincerely hope a lock & clean is in order here, again. :lock: :busted_cop: :lock:

1. Fake news has really gotten out of hand (TMZ).

2. Tiger shouldn't have done what he did, it was illegal. At least no one was hurt, and it wasn't alcohol related.

3. Tiger should seek cease and desist orders for those outlets which didn't wait for any facts to come out before issuing their own verdicts (TMZ).

It's illegal, huh? Were you the cop that arrested him?

Try reading this Times article and re-think your theory.

http://www.nytimes.c.../25drugged.html

OVI is illegal. It takes a conviction to prove he was guilty.

It takes proving he was guilty to get a conviction.

ZING!

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]