MD/DC/VA Golfers - Twelve Monkeys Mental Divergence

eagle1997

> @jjmurry said:

> > @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > > @jjmurry said:

> > > > @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > > > > @jjmurry said:

> > > > > > @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > > > > > 1757 studio is another if you are heading out thst way..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But Westfields does a great job for sure

> > > > >

> > > > > Looking for a driver fitting and am very interested in going to Westfields since I've heard great things. My only issue is that I really don't feel comfortable hitting crummy range balls during it. Can you speak on the normalization process? Do you think it gets it pretty close to what your numbers are? I'll probably end up pulling the trigger on it regardless haha

> > > >

> > > > I’m not sure what balls Westfields use for their fitting.. DC might know or inquire.

> > > >

> > > > However, Normalization and selecting the right ball (an option on the TM) will make the numbers accurate as if you are hitting whatever ball you play

> > >

> > > Appreciate the help. I've noticed that indoors on trackman doesn't translate well to out doors. I'll give it a shot! Thanks again.

> >

> > Unless they have metal dots on the balls it won’t

> >

> > Foresight is actually more accurate indoors than trackman.

> >

> > Trackman is meant to see the ball from start

> > To finish. Numbers are always skewed some.

> >

> > Just pay attention to club speed, ball speed, smash, launch, spin and carry. Unless you divide into the face path, etc.

> >

> > Roll out is guesstimated and always too much but this also depends on what ball setting it is set at .. numbers can be juiced depending on that

> >

> > Medium is usually the most accurate with/without normalization selected. Obviously premium if a that type of ball is being used

> >

> > Thus why I’m a fan of outside with trackman over inside. It’s also what I do 95% of my fittings with good or bad balls

>

> Good info, that's what I had read. Interestingly enough I hit on a trackman indoors pretty frequently (without the metal dots) and notice my carry distance is a lot shorter than on course, but that total distance is pretty close to total distance on course. Maybe that's just my specific launch conditions.

And spin .. that’s what the dots help with tracking

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

> @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > @jjmurry said:

> > > @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > > > @jjmurry said:

> > > > > @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > > > > > @jjmurry said:

> > > > > > > @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > > > > > > 1757 studio is another if you are heading out thst way..

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But Westfields does a great job for sure

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Looking for a driver fitting and am very interested in going to Westfields since I've heard great things. My only issue is that I really don't feel comfortable hitting crummy range balls during it. Can you speak on the normalization process? Do you think it gets it pretty close to what your numbers are? I'll probably end up pulling the trigger on it regardless haha

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not sure what balls Westfields use for their fitting.. DC might know or inquire.

> > > > >

> > > > > However, Normalization and selecting the right ball (an option on the TM) will make the numbers accurate as if you are hitting whatever ball you play

> > > >

> > > > Appreciate the help. I've noticed that indoors on trackman doesn't translate well to out doors. I'll give it a shot! Thanks again.

> > >

> > > Unless they have metal dots on the balls it won’t

> > >

> > > Foresight is actually more accurate indoors than trackman.

> > >

> > > Trackman is meant to see the ball from start

> > > To finish. Numbers are always skewed some.

> > >

> > > Just pay attention to club speed, ball speed, smash, launch, spin and carry. Unless you divide into the face path, etc.

> > >

> > > Roll out is guesstimated and always too much but this also depends on what ball setting it is set at .. numbers can be juiced depending on that

> > >

> > > Medium is usually the most accurate with/without normalization selected. Obviously premium if a that type of ball is being used

> > >

> > > Thus why I’m a fan of outside with trackman over inside. It’s also what I do 95% of my fittings with good or bad balls

> >

> > Good info, that's what I had read. Interestingly enough I hit on a trackman indoors pretty frequently (without the metal dots) and notice my carry distance is a lot shorter than on course, but that total distance is pretty close to total distance on course. Maybe that's just my specific launch conditions.

>

> And spin .. that’s what the dots help with tracking

Cool, will keep an eye out for that.

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tensei 1K White 60TX

Callaway Paradym TD 15* - Mitsubishi Kaili White 70X

TRS2 21* - Hzrdus Black Gen 4 80X

Titleist T100 - Project X 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM 9 48*/53*/58* - Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @baddomes said:

> > @SullGolf said:

> > We should get a Black group vs group game going. Maybe low 2 of 4 best ball net? Losers buy winners lunch?

>

> The discussion surrounding a Saturday match should held in its entirety in the parking lot on Friday night.

>

> BUT HEY THATS JUST ME

Agreed. My bad. I just got all excited. It's been so long and there's so much anticipation, I just prematurely came up with a solution to something that can only be thoroughly probed by a handful of guys coming together in a parking lot.

• Like 1

Interesting question, how I'm golfing my ball.

In my mind, I'd say "atrocious". Then I look at my numbers on The Grint and realize two things -- (1) I never entered my scores from Pinehurst in April, and (2) since my lesson in May, I have only golfed my own ball 3 times, and 2 of those scores are in the 70s. So the real answer appears to be "well" but we'll see when I start playing more in the fall.

TSR2 10* w/Atmos TS 60X

Sim2 Max 18*

Sim2 Max 4h

T-200 3i
Apex/Apex Pro Smoke '19 blend 5i-PW
SM8 50*
SM8 58*
Meridian Tybee

> @"top.h" said:

> clearly sleep is the x-factor at BPB

Sleeping in a bad gets you cut 2 strokes. PER SIDE.

Ping G400 LST 10º XTORSION Copper 60
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/04º. "The Scalpel"
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Ten
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

Spent quality time at Pinehurst with my younger son watching the US Amateur. Also finally finished Mid Pines - our group (mainly Fong) bailed and wimped out on Hole 3 on the Hive trip because of the weather and to rest up for #2. The course was in prime condition but the greens were crazy impossible. Tame though compared to #2. Mid Pines feels like an old fashioned course ( whatever that means) but is very playable and I enjoyed it a lot. Lots of short par 5s with birdie/ eagle opportunities if you can putt on D Ross greens. I got on in regulation but had a lot of 3 putts or worse! I think Pine Needles/Mid Pines know they are the Stones to the Pinehurst resort Beatles and go out of their way to be nicer. Maybe just a southern thing.

Also visited Pine Needles, Tobacco Rd, Dormie and #8. Got to Dormie late and was allowed to drive around and play about 6/7 holes free. Kid was happy with BBQ at Pik n Pig and a stupid Fast and Furious movie. Highlight was hanging out at the Deuce and competing on the Thistle Du - little Pick beat me on the second playoff hole. Great, memorable fun and really cool that he is finally getting into golf. Also walked both #2 and #4 with the players. Best $20 ever spent on the ticket. Humbling to visit the same odd spots I was in when we played the courses in February.

Re: the US Amateur, what’s up with the kids using those nasty, gross towels? Even though every other tee box had fresh towels. The middle aged guys I know who claim to have played college golf have the same nasty towels on their Ping hoofers...

Met Michael Breed and Brad Faxon who assured me that Mark G is the worst putter he has ever seen. Stopped at Cedar Creek Gallery on the way back. Great hippy place pottery.

• Like 2

My ball golf was deteriorating there for a bit, before bottoming out at TV last week. An emergency lesson, and a little practice seem to be turning that right around, thankfully.

> @baddomes said:

> I am golfing my ball OK these days, thank you for asking.

Things coming along like they seemed to be at Blue Mash? Mid single cap Domes was definitely peeking out that day. Did you ever end up getting a lesson?

> @aiyyer said:

> I think Pine Needles/Mid Pines know they are the Stones to the Pinehurst resort Beatles and go out of their way to be nicer.

>

You mean, better, not overrated, more sex appeal, more character, cooler, not broken up by petty infighting, and all original members not-assassinated?

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

Pine Needles bar has a top 5 golf-bar burger too. Toasted brioche bun and then they drop a PN-logo brand on there.

My wife already wants to retire down there.

OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Ventus Blue Velocore+ 7s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // Incoming: Ping I230/Blueprint S/T
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom // Left Dash

> @TheCityGame said:

> > @aiyyer said:

> > I think Pine Needles/Mid Pines know they are the Stones to the Pinehurst resort Beatles and go out of their way to be nicer.

> >

> You mean, better, not overrated, more **** appeal, more character, cooler, not broken up by petty infighting, and all original members not-assassinated?

>

Absolutely better. Gritty, unvarnished, more authentic, less commercial etc

I'm very happy with how I'm golfing my ball lately.

1) I got that new Ping putter and I haven't noticed a drop off in performance.

2) I've been fighting a little pull draw, especially with short irons. this is NOT a new phenomenon with my swing.

3) I've been working on hitting the ball harder off the tee. I'm looking into working on some kind of speed training over the winter.

4) I'm thinking about getting a driver.

Re: 2. I watched a little Mark Crossfield video about pull draws with short irons and one thing he was talking about was that if you lower the handle of an iron, it effectively closes the face (the effect is more pronounced with higher lofted clubs). I think that's my issue through the bag. I'm trying to work on it by swinging with a little steeper lie-angle. Might end up making sense to get my lie angles checked. PQ has suggested this to me before. I prefer to "swing through" my problems, but I might be open minded.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

> @TheCityGame said:

>I might be open minded.

post-18357-0-53480800-1445625245.jpg

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

> @FAbb said:

> Pine Needles and Mid Pines are absolutely A++ golf. I've played them each once, and that was enough to sell me on planning to retire there.

Don’t make the mistake of asking membership fees and dues. Even the Pinehurst premium membership is probably cheaper than Manor or Argyle!

Desperately trying to get my wife to find a job in the biotech market there..

(https://s3.amazonaws.com/golfwrxforums/uploads/editor/5i/jvpxehwvpeub.jpeg "")

fkf6iq91ftlk.jpeg

• Like 1

> @TheCityGame said:

> I'm very happy with how I'm golfing my ball lately.

> 1) I got that new Ping putter and I haven't noticed a drop off in performance.

> 2) I've been fighting a little pull draw, especially with short irons. this is NOT a new phenomenon with my swing.

> 3) I've been working on hitting the ball harder off the tee. I'm looking into working on some kind of speed training over the winter.

> 4) I'm thinking about getting a driver.

>

> Re: 2. I watched a little Mark Crossfield video about pull draws with short irons and one thing he was talking about was that if you lower the handle of an iron, it effectively closes the face (the effect is more pronounced with higher lofted clubs). I think that's my issue through the bag. I'm trying to work on it by swinging with a little steeper lie-angle. Might end up making sense to get my lie angles checked. PQ has suggested this to me before. I prefer to "swing through" my problems, but I might be open minded.

I can't remember if it was TXG, but I watched a video where they talked about fitting lie angle based on a player's start direction tendencies.

The "old school" fitting theory was that you got a player on a lie board, and adjusted the lie angle until they were making ground contact in the center of the sole.

The idea in the video was that you shouldn't be entering the turf until after you contact the ball, so it doesn't matter what part of the club is hitting first. The lie angle at impact does change the face angle, so you basically fit to whatever the player needs. So if you're an in-to-out player, you probably need something that shades the face open (flat), and visa versa for out-to-in.

• Like 1

I cant wait to get back out tomorrow. Really been getting the itch the last couple nights to get back swinging and the weather the next few days couldnt be more perfect. Will be hitting Burke Lake tomorrow and hopefully hitting the course Sa/Su/Mo.

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

> @TheCityGame said:

> I'm very happy with how I'm golfing my ball lately.

> 1) I got that new Ping putter and I haven't noticed a drop off in performance.

> 2) I've been fighting a little pull draw, especially with short irons. this is NOT a new phenomenon with my swing.

> 3) I've been working on hitting the ball harder off the tee. I'm looking into working on some kind of speed training over the winter.

> 4) I'm thinking about getting a driver.

>

> Re: 2. I watched a little Mark Crossfield video about pull draws with short irons and one thing he was talking about was that if you lower the handle of an iron, it effectively closes the face (the effect is more pronounced with higher lofted clubs). I think that's my issue through the bag. I'm trying to work on it by swinging with a little steeper lie-angle. Might end up making sense to get my lie angles checked. PQ has suggested this to me before. I prefer to "swing through" my problems, but I might be open minded.

1. Will the new driver receive an Etsy mythical creature sticker?

2. I would highly recommend getting loft and lies checked every 2 ish years, maybe more with the amount you play. Mizuno irons are very soft and can move significantly. I was shocked when I brought my MP59s in to be check how far the lofts were off (after 6 years of not having them checked) the 9 iron had a lower loft than my PW.

> @bayrat88 said:

> > @TheCityGame said:

> > I'm very happy with how I'm golfing my ball lately.

> > 1) I got that new Ping putter and I haven't noticed a drop off in performance.

> > 2) I've been fighting a little pull draw, especially with short irons. this is NOT a new phenomenon with my swing.

> > 3) I've been working on hitting the ball harder off the tee. I'm looking into working on some kind of speed training over the winter.

> > 4) I'm thinking about getting a driver.

> >

> > Re: 2. I watched a little Mark Crossfield video about pull draws with short irons and one thing he was talking about was that if you lower the handle of an iron, it effectively closes the face (the effect is more pronounced with higher lofted clubs). I think that's my issue through the bag. I'm trying to work on it by swinging with a little steeper lie-angle. Might end up making sense to get my lie angles checked. PQ has suggested this to me before. I prefer to "swing through" my problems, but I might be open minded.

>

> 1. Will the new driver receive an Etsy mythical creature sticker?

> 2. I would highly recommend getting loft and lies checked every 2 ish years, maybe more with the amount you play. Mizuno irons are very soft and can move significantly. I was shocked when I brought my MP59s in to be check how far the lofts were off (after 6 years of not having them checked) the 9 iron had a lower loft than my PW.

2) I never care about lofts. I just care if I know how far I hit the clubs.

1) It might be a factor in club selection whether I can put something on the crown. Like, I don't think I can get a decal over turbulators, and wouldn't look right on the M series from taylormade.

Also, "mythical"?

I thought you were woke, bro.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

> @TheCityGame said:

> > @bayrat88 said:

> > > @TheCityGame said:

> > > I'm very happy with how I'm golfing my ball lately.

> > > 1) I got that new Ping putter and I haven't noticed a drop off in performance.

> > > 2) I've been fighting a little pull draw, especially with short irons. this is NOT a new phenomenon with my swing.

> > > 3) I've been working on hitting the ball harder off the tee. I'm looking into working on some kind of speed training over the winter.

> > > 4) I'm thinking about getting a driver.

> > >

> > > Re: 2. I watched a little Mark Crossfield video about pull draws with short irons and one thing he was talking about was that if you lower the handle of an iron, it effectively closes the face (the effect is more pronounced with higher lofted clubs). I think that's my issue through the bag. I'm trying to work on it by swinging with a little steeper lie-angle. Might end up making sense to get my lie angles checked. PQ has suggested this to me before. I prefer to "swing through" my problems, but I might be open minded.

> >

> > 1. Will the new driver receive an Etsy mythical creature sticker?

> > 2. I would highly recommend getting loft and lies checked every 2 ish years, maybe more with the amount you play. Mizuno irons are very soft and can move significantly. I was shocked when I brought my MP59s in to be check how far the lofts were off (after 6 years of not having them checked) the 9 iron had a lower loft than my PW.

>

> 2) I never care about lofts. I just care if I know how far I hit the clubs.

>

> 1) It might be a factor in club selection whether I can put something on the crown. Like, I don't think I can get a decal over turbulators, and wouldn't look right on the M series from taylormade.

>

> Also, "mythical"?

>

> I thought you were woke, bro.

Lie angle can impact direction, launch, and misses.

However, you know your swing and might save shots where us mortals can’t

protos F4

> @FAbb said:

> > @TheCityGame said:

> > I'm very happy with how I'm golfing my ball lately.

> > 1) I got that new Ping putter and I haven't noticed a drop off in performance.

> > 2) I've been fighting a little pull draw, especially with short irons. this is NOT a new phenomenon with my swing.

> > 3) I've been working on hitting the ball harder off the tee. I'm looking into working on some kind of speed training over the winter.

> > 4) I'm thinking about getting a driver.

> >

> > Re: 2. I watched a little Mark Crossfield video about pull draws with short irons and one thing he was talking about was that if you lower the handle of an iron, it effectively closes the face (the effect is more pronounced with higher lofted clubs). I think that's my issue through the bag. I'm trying to work on it by swinging with a little steeper lie-angle. Might end up making sense to get my lie angles checked. PQ has suggested this to me before. I prefer to "swing through" my problems, but I might be open minded.

>

> I can't remember if it was TXG, but I watched a video where they talked about fitting lie angle based on a player's start direction tendencies.

>

> The "old school" fitting theory was that you got a player on a lie board, and adjusted the lie angle until they were making ground contact in the center of the sole.

>

> The idea in the video was that you shouldn't be entering the turf until after you contact the ball, so it doesn't matter what part of the club is hitting first. The lie angle at address does change the face angle, so you basically fit to whatever the player needs. So if you're an in-to-out player, you probably need something that shades the face open (flat), and visa versa for out-to-in.

I don't know if it matters what part of the club is actually hitting the ground first, but what part of the club is hitting the ground first probably indicates what the club is like AT THE BALL. If my heel is hitting first, I'm probably toe-up at the ball, and my ball is going left.

What I left out about my game is that my contact has been really really good and consistent all year. I'm talking about my low point and when on the face I'm hitting the ball. I can't overstate how much I worked on this (on a grass range) and how key it is to consistency on the course. even if I'm missing left, with good contact I'm usually pin high.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

> @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > @TheCityGame said:

> > > @bayrat88 said:

> > > > @TheCityGame said:

> > > > I'm very happy with how I'm golfing my ball lately.

> > > > 1) I got that new Ping putter and I haven't noticed a drop off in performance.

> > > > 2) I've been fighting a little pull draw, especially with short irons. this is NOT a new phenomenon with my swing.

> > > > 3) I've been working on hitting the ball harder off the tee. I'm looking into working on some kind of speed training over the winter.

> > > > 4) I'm thinking about getting a driver.

> > > >

> > > > Re: 2. I watched a little Mark Crossfield video about pull draws with short irons and one thing he was talking about was that if you lower the handle of an iron, it effectively closes the face (the effect is more pronounced with higher lofted clubs). I think that's my issue through the bag. I'm trying to work on it by swinging with a little steeper lie-angle. Might end up making sense to get my lie angles checked. PQ has suggested this to me before. I prefer to "swing through" my problems, but I might be open minded.

> > >

> > > 1. Will the new driver receive an Etsy mythical creature sticker?

> > > 2. I would highly recommend getting loft and lies checked every 2 ish years, maybe more with the amount you play. Mizuno irons are very soft and can move significantly. I was shocked when I brought my MP59s in to be check how far the lofts were off (after 6 years of not having them checked) the 9 iron had a lower loft than my PW.

> >

> > 2) I never care about lofts. I just care if I know how far I hit the clubs.

> >

> > 1) It might be a factor in club selection whether I can put something on the crown. Like, I don't think I can get a decal over turbulators, and wouldn't look right on the M series from taylormade.

> >

> > Also, "mythical"?

> >

> > I thought you were woke, bro.

>

> Lie angle can impact direction, launch, and misses.

>

I know. that's what I'm saying. If I have clubs that have a bad lie angle, I can figure out how to compensate (and probably have). But, at some point, to compensate, i might be getting further away from how I want to swing. That's why I'm thinking about getting it checked. I'm talking about "fine tuning" things here. missing 8 yards left with a PW from 130 isn't the worst problem in the world.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

> @TheCityGame said:

> > @misplacedtexan83 said:

> > > @TheCityGame said:

> > > > @bayrat88 said:

> > > > > @TheCityGame said:

> > > > > I'm very happy with how I'm golfing my ball lately.

> > > > > 1) I got that new Ping putter and I haven't noticed a drop off in performance.

> > > > > 2) I've been fighting a little pull draw, especially with short irons. this is NOT a new phenomenon with my swing.

> > > > > 3) I've been working on hitting the ball harder off the tee. I'm looking into working on some kind of speed training over the winter.

> > > > > 4) I'm thinking about getting a driver.

> > > > >

> > > > > Re: 2. I watched a little Mark Crossfield video about pull draws with short irons and one thing he was talking about was that if you lower the handle of an iron, it effectively closes the face (the effect is more pronounced with higher lofted clubs). I think that's my issue through the bag. I'm trying to work on it by swinging with a little steeper lie-angle. Might end up making sense to get my lie angles checked. PQ has suggested this to me before. I prefer to "swing through" my problems, but I might be open minded.

> > > >

> > > > 1. Will the new driver receive an Etsy mythical creature sticker?

> > > > 2. I would highly recommend getting loft and lies checked every 2 ish years, maybe more with the amount you play. Mizuno irons are very soft and can move significantly. I was shocked when I brought my MP59s in to be check how far the lofts were off (after 6 years of not having them checked) the 9 iron had a lower loft than my PW.

> > >

> > > 2) I never care about lofts. I just care if I know how far I hit the clubs.

> > >

> > > 1) It might be a factor in club selection whether I can put something on the crown. Like, I don't think I can get a decal over turbulators, and wouldn't look right on the M series from taylormade.

> > >

> > > Also, "mythical"?

> > >

> > > I thought you were woke, bro.

> >

> > Lie angle can impact direction, launch, and misses.

> >

> I know. that's what I'm saying. If I have clubs that have a bad lie angle, I can figure out how to compensate (and probably have). But, at some point, to compensate, i might be getting further away from how I want to swing. That's why I'm thinking about getting it checked. I'm talking about "fine tuning" things here. missing 8 yards left with a PW from 130 isn't the worst problem in the world.

>

>

Oh I know how to talk City..

A guy that is going for + handicap.. i think this is one less thing to take out of the equation.

protos F4

> @TheCityGame said:

>I'm talking about "fine tuning" things here. missing 8 yards left with a PW from 130 isn't the worst problem in the world.

For someone with your game, this stuff is definitely sanding the edges. I agree with Bae though, when I had forged irons I'd get the lofts/lies checked every year. It wasnt that big a deal, just sort of one of those offseason things that I did. For cast irons I'm less worried about it but ~~if~~ when I get new sticks this winter and go back to forged, I'll do this again.

For me it was just a quick thing to do and easier than "figuring out" every spring how far I hit each iron. If I know my PW was 135 I'd rather just check that loft every winter and know its the same than figure out on the course that something seems "off".

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

> @FAbb said:

> > @dcmidnight said:

> > Pine Needles bar has a top 5 golf-bar burger too. Toasted brioche bun and then they drop a PN-logo brand on there.

>

> Can confirm. The burgers in the PN bar are banging.

>

>

Confirming the confirmation. The burgers are great and that bar is top notch. The Ross painting in the fancy pants dining room is money.

we didn't win the league. net we were 4 under.

Last night i shot two over 37. i hit a shot on each of the nine holes that was somewhere between substandard and plain old bad. I'm not judging that on some unreasonable "mega high standards thinking i'm scratch" type scale. the good news is that I had 0 2mores. i had 0 up and downs. i'm shooting decent scores but round to round I'm doing it in different ways. That is encouraging to me.