2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

(NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS) Nike Footwear 2019 (NO POLITICS)

> @Lesmond said:

> In actual pics the TW71 fastfit they aren’t that bad.

>

> I might get a pair on sale. But for now my 71’s are still pretty new since I’ve only worn them about 5-6x each color when I played in them but I don’t even wear them anymore.

You have to get the new TW 71’s man. You always get all the new shoes:)

> @Go_Time said:

> How do I keep the mesh white fabric on the inside of the shoe near my ankles clean? One round with my white Tour Premieres and they're pretty dirty around the ankle.

Have you thought about washing your ankles a little better? ?

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

> @averysdad said:

> > @Lesmond said:

> > wonm9defws69.png

> >

> Is this a react vapor styled like an am1? Want. And need. Now!

>

Do you think he used Anglus paint for the non tonal swoosh?

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

> @blink3665 said:

> > @averysdad said:

> > > @Lesmond said:

> > > wonm9defws69.png

> > >

> > Is this a react vapor styled like an am1? Want. And need. Now!

> >

>

> Do you think he used Anglus paint for the non tonal swoosh?

I reckon Nike secretly have shares in Angelus!

Taylormade M2 2017
Mizuno MX700 3W
Titleist 909h 19*
Srixon U65 23*
Srixon Z765 5-PW
Cleveland 588 RTXcb 50, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m

> @ronster said:

> > @CHuntsman said:

> > > @kerila07 said:

> > > > @"Jason m" said:

> > > > > @kerila07 said:

> > > > > Tis the season happy hunting everyone ocoyipplafx4.jpeg

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Nice haul! Ross or bcf

> > >

> > > Bcf

> > >

> > >

> >

> > My local BCF was pretty bare. Did pick up a nice Callaway polo for $20 though.

>

> @kerila07 are the white pair the Air Zoom Victory Tour? And you got those at BCF??

>

>

> @ronster said:

> > @CHuntsman said:

> > > @kerila07 said:

> > > > @"Jason m" said:

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Bcf

> > >

> > >

> >

> > My local BCF was pretty bare. Did pick up a nice Callaway polo for $20 though.

>

> @kerila07 are the white pair the Air Zoom Victory Tour? And you got those at BCF??

>

>

> @ronster said:

> > @CHuntsman said:

> > > @kerila07 said:

> > > > @"Jason m" said:

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Bcf

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

I’m not completely sure I got them for my friend I think they may be the air zoom precision. Yes they were at bcf.

Bought both pair of TW71 fast fit. I wear a size 13 and its about time a pair of TW's will fit.

I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)

Jordan 11 concord

Jordan 13 blue/white

Jordan 3 white cement

Roshe Tour all white

Roshe tour black/white

Roshe tour white/blue

Lunar command 2

Lunar control vapor 2 spineless white

And of course both pair of TW71 fast strap.

Went from collecting sneakers to golf cleats. Still have about 10 pair of Jordan 11 lows (size 13) to sell if anyone wants pics.

> @DonRSD said:

> Bought both pair of TW71 fast fit. I wear a size 13 and its about time a pair of TW's will fit.

>

> I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)

>

> Jordan 11 concord

> Jordan 13 blue/white

> Jordan 3 white cement

> Roshe Tour all white

> Roshe tour black/white

> Roshe tour white/blue

> Lunar command 2

> Lunar control vapor 2 spineless white

>

> And of course both pair of TW71 fast strap.

>

> Went from collecting sneakers to golf cleats. Still have about 10 pair of Jordan 11 lows (size 13) to sell if anyone wants pics.

Does the size 13 fit true? They told me size up but when i did that with the tw71 the 14 was massive

And I’d like to challenge that best Nike collection lol but that’s for another day

> @tmac7592 said:

> > @DonRSD said:

> > Bought both pair of TW71 fast fit. I wear a size 13 and its about time a pair of TW's will fit.

> >

> > I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)

> >

> > Jordan 11 concord

> > Jordan 13 blue/white

> > Jordan 3 white cement

> > Roshe Tour all white

> > Roshe tour black/white

> > Roshe tour white/blue

> > Lunar command 2

> > Lunar control vapor 2 spineless white

> >

> > And of course both pair of TW71 fast strap.

> >

> > Went from collecting sneakers to golf cleats. Still have about 10 pair of Jordan 11 lows (size 13) to sell if anyone wants pics.

>

> Does the size 13 fit true? They told me size up but when i did that with the tw71 the 14 was massive

>

> And I’d like to challenge that best Nike collection lol but that’s for another day

I will have the TW71's this week and will report back. The Tour Premiere don't fit my feet. Size 13 too small. 13W too small. Size 14 too long.

Roshe Tour 13 was too small, 14 too long, 13W fit.....but long because of the narrow toe box..

Unless the toe box is wider (lunar command 2 / TW line) I have to get a 13W for Nike golf cleats. The narrow toe boxes suck because they are longer than regular sized 13 (I wear a 13 for everything).

As for the collection......I've probably sold more sneakers in the last month than you've ever owned. I had everything......just never wore them so decided to sell. Plus all I wear now are running sneakers.

As for the golf cleats....PM me some pics of what you have :)

> @DonRSD said:

> > @tmac7592 said:

> > > @DonRSD said:

> > > Bought both pair of TW71 fast fit. I wear a size 13 and its about time a pair of TW's will fit.

> > >

> > > I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)

> > >

> > > Jordan 11 concord

> > > Jordan 13 blue/white

> > > Jordan 3 white cement

> > > Roshe Tour all white

> > > Roshe tour black/white

> > > Roshe tour white/blue

> > > Lunar command 2

> > > Lunar control vapor 2 spineless white

> > >

> > > And of course both pair of TW71 fast strap.

> > >

> > > Went from collecting sneakers to golf cleats. Still have about 10 pair of Jordan 11 lows (size 13) to sell if anyone wants pics.

> >

> > Does the size 13 fit true? They told me size up but when i did that with the tw71 the 14 was massive

> >

> > And I’d like to challenge that best Nike collection lol but that’s for another day

>

> I will have the TW71's this week and will report back. The Tour Premiere don't fit my feet. Size 13 too small. 13W too small. Size 14 too long.

> Roshe Tour 13 was too small, 14 too long, 13W fit.....but long because of the narrow toe box..

> Unless the toe box is wider (lunar command 2 / TW line) I have to get a 13W for Nike golf cleats. The narrow toe boxes suck because they are longer than regular sized 13 (I wear a 13 for everything).

>

> As for the collection......I've probably sold more sneakers in the last month than you've ever owned. I had everything......just never wore them so decided to sell. Plus all I wear now are running sneakers.

> As for the golf cleats....PM me some pics of what you have :)

>

Yea let us know please. I’ve at least currently got over 200 pairs of sneakers so that would be a nice month for you i imagine lol

> @tmac7592 said:

> > @DonRSD said:

> > > @tmac7592 said:

> > > > @DonRSD said:

> > > > Bought both pair of TW71 fast fit. I wear a size 13 and its about time a pair of TW's will fit.

> > > >

> > > > I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)

> > > >

> > > > Jordan 11 concord

> > > > Jordan 13 blue/white

> > > > Jordan 3 white cement

> > > > Roshe Tour all white

> > > > Roshe tour black/white

> > > > Roshe tour white/blue

> > > > Lunar command 2

> > > > Lunar control vapor 2 spineless white

> > > >

> > > > And of course both pair of TW71 fast strap.

> > > >

> > > > Went from collecting sneakers to golf cleats. Still have about 10 pair of Jordan 11 lows (size 13) to sell if anyone wants pics.

> > >

> > > Does the size 13 fit true? They told me size up but when i did that with the tw71 the 14 was massive

> > >

> > > And I’d like to challenge that best Nike collection lol but that’s for another day

> >

> > I will have the TW71's this week and will report back. The Tour Premiere don't fit my feet. Size 13 too small. 13W too small. Size 14 too long.

> > Roshe Tour 13 was too small, 14 too long, 13W fit.....but long because of the narrow toe box..

> > Unless the toe box is wider (lunar command 2 / TW line) I have to get a 13W for Nike golf cleats. The narrow toe boxes suck because they are longer than regular sized 13 (I wear a 13 for everything).

> >

> > As for the collection......I've probably sold more sneakers in the last month than you've ever owned. I had everything......just never wore them so decided to sell. Plus all I wear now are running sneakers.

> > As for the golf cleats....PM me some pics of what you have :)

> >

>

> Yea let us know please. I’ve at least currently got over 200 pairs of sneakers so that would be a nice month for you i imagine lol

I sold about 90 pairs. Funny story.....

Met my wife 12 years ago....had a bunch of sneakers in 4 UHaul boxes from 95-2005 or so. Wore them, but stopped wearing them (I go in and out of sneaker phases).

One day around 2010 she goes "throw those boxes of sneakers out or I will throw them out" I obliged and about a year later realized my mistake. Must've had about 75 OG pairs of Jordan's, Uptempos, etc.

> @DonRSD said:

> > @tmac7592 said:

> > > @DonRSD said:

> > > > @tmac7592 said:

> > > > > @DonRSD said:

> > > > > Bought both pair of TW71 fast fit. I wear a size 13 and its about time a pair of TW's will fit.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Jordan 11 concord

> > > > > Jordan 13 blue/white

> > > > > Jordan 3 white cement

> > > > > Roshe Tour all white

> > > > > Roshe tour black/white

> > > > > Roshe tour white/blue

> > > > > Lunar command 2

> > > > > Lunar control vapor 2 spineless white

> > > > >

> > > > > And of course both pair of TW71 fast strap.

> > > > >

> > > > > Went from collecting sneakers to golf cleats. Still have about 10 pair of Jordan 11 lows (size 13) to sell if anyone wants pics.

> > > >

> > > > Does the size 13 fit true? They told me size up but when i did that with the tw71 the 14 was massive

> > > >

> > > > And I’d like to challenge that best Nike collection lol but that’s for another day

> > >

> > > I will have the TW71's this week and will report back. The Tour Premiere don't fit my feet. Size 13 too small. 13W too small. Size 14 too long.

> > > Roshe Tour 13 was too small, 14 too long, 13W fit.....but long because of the narrow toe box..

> > > Unless the toe box is wider (lunar command 2 / TW line) I have to get a 13W for Nike golf cleats. The narrow toe boxes suck because they are longer than regular sized 13 (I wear a 13 for everything).

> > >

> > > As for the collection......I've probably sold more sneakers in the last month than you've ever owned. I had everything......just never wore them so decided to sell. Plus all I wear now are running sneakers.

> > > As for the golf cleats....PM me some pics of what you have :)

> > >

> >

> > Yea let us know please. I’ve at least currently got over 200 pairs of sneakers so that would be a nice month for you i imagine lol

>

> I sold about 90 pairs. Funny story.....

> Met my wife 12 years ago....had a bunch of sneakers in 4 UHaul boxes from 95-2005 or so. Wore them, but stopped wearing them (I go in and out of sneaker phases).

> One day around 2010 she goes "throw those boxes of sneakers out or I will throw them out" I obliged and about a year later realized my mistake. Must've had about 75 OG pairs of Jordan's, Uptempos, etc.

>

>

>

That’s pretty cool like you said I’m full runners now. Hard to wear the Jordan’s etc but I’ve got a lot of PE and sample stuff that i could never unload

Just got my pair delivered and I’ll be keeping them...look a lot better in person, especially when compared with the first pictures that came out.

In regards to size I usually wear an 11 and wear an 11 in the original TW71...I ordered an 11 in these and I think they are very similar. They are a bit snug but I think a wide would be too big and these should stretch a bit once I walk around in them.

Finally, these are much easier to put on than the Tour Premiers...I had trouble putting those on even when using a shoe horn, these went on fairly easily without one.

5hwye2aqplrq.jpeg

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

> @texasdave said:

> Just got my pair delivered and I’ll be keeping them...look a lot better in person, especially when compared with the first pictures that came out.

>

> In regards to size I usually wear an 11 and wear an 11 in the original TW71...I ordered an 11 in these and I think they are very similar. They are a bit snug but I think a wide would be too big and these should stretch a bit once I walk around in them.

>

> Finally, these are much easier to put on than the Tour Premiers...I had trouble putting those on even when using a shoe horn, these went on fairly easily without one.

>

> 5hwye2aqplrq.jpeg

>

Looking forward to hearing how they feel after your first round. I agree, they look much better in hand vs in hand pics.

I share the same issues that were mentioned above about Tour Premiers. I wear a 13 in most adidas and 14 in most Nike’s. Tour Premiers in 13 were way to small. Took like 5 min to get on. Tried a 14 and they felt like a 17. There wasn’t any in between? Not sure where to go with the TW71

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

> @TheMoneyShot said:

> > @Lesmond said:

> > In actual pics the TW71 fastfit they aren’t that bad.

> >

> > I might get a pair on sale. But for now my 71’s are still pretty new since I’ve only worn them about 5-6x each color when I played in them but I don’t even wear them anymore.

>

> You have to get the new TW 71’s man. You always get all the new shoes:)

Hes down playing it lol

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

> @texasdave said:

> Just got my pair delivered and I’ll be keeping them...look a lot better in person, especially when compared with the first pictures that came out.

>

> In regards to size I usually wear an 11 and wear an 11 in the original TW71...I ordered an 11 in these and I think they are very similar. They are a bit snug but I think a wide would be too big and these should stretch a bit once I walk around in them.

>

> Finally, these are much easier to put on than the Tour Premiers...I had trouble putting those on even when using a shoe horn, these went on fairly easily without one.

>

> 5hwye2aqplrq.jpeg

>

Tw sizing has been weird for me.

TW13 10.5

TW14 10

TW15 10.5

TW71 11

Im also an 11 in the 71's i was debating the same size these. Are they snug like a lil break in will fix it?

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

> @texasdave said:

>

>

>

> 5hwye2aqplrq.jpeg

>

Look nice! Some more real world pictures would be greatly appreciated!

> @Flagrant said:

> > @texasdave said:

> > Just got my pair delivered and I’ll be keeping them...look a lot better in person, especially when compared with the first pictures that came out.

> >

> > In regards to size I usually wear an 11 and wear an 11 in the original TW71...I ordered an 11 in these and I think they are very similar. They are a bit snug but I think a wide would be too big and these should stretch a bit once I walk around in them.

> >

> > Finally, these are much easier to put on than the Tour Premiers...I had trouble putting those on even when using a shoe horn, these went on fairly easily without one.

> >

> > 5hwye2aqplrq.jpeg

> >

>

> Tw sizing has been weird for me.

> TW13 10.5

> TW14 10

> TW15 10.5

> TW71 11

> Im also an 11 in the 71's i was debating the same size these. Are they snug like a lil break in will fix it?

Definitely, in just the 15 minutes I wore them around the house they were already feeling less snug.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

> @DonRSD said:

> Bought both pair of TW71 fast fit. I wear a size 13 and its about time a pair of TW's will fit.

>

> **I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)**

>

> Jordan 11 concord

> Jordan 13 blue/white

> Jordan 3 white cement

> Roshe Tour all white

> Roshe tour black/white

> Roshe tour white/blue

> Lunar command 2

>

>

> Went from collecting sneakers to golf cleats. Still have about 10 pair of Jordan 11 lows (size 13) to sell if anyone wants pics.

lol......reeeeeeeeeeeally!!!

• Like 2

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

> @WHC888 said:

> > @DonRSD said:

> > Bought both pair of TW71 fast fit. I wear a size 13 and its about time a pair of TW's will fit.

> >

> > **I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)**

> >

> > Jordan 11 concord

> > Jordan 13 blue/white

> > Roshe Tour all white

> > Lunar command 2

> >

> >

> > Went from collecting sneakers to golf cleats. Still have about 10 pair of Jordan 11 lows (size 13) to sell if anyone wants pics.

>

> lol......reeeeeeeeeeeally!!!

Let me introduce to you our final boss.

• Like 3
Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 Performance 3/5
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56°/60°
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

> @WHC888 said:

> > @DonRSD said:

> >

> >

> > Jordan 11 concord

> > Jordan 13 blue/white

> > Roshe Tour all white

> > Lunar command 2

> >

> >

>

This man is undefeated. No one else bother. Lol

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

> @DonRSD said:

>

> I think my golf cleat selection is better than everyone else :)

>

> Jordan 11 concord

> Jordan 13 blue/white

> Jordan 3 white cement

> Roshe Tour all white

> Roshe tour black/white

> Roshe tour white/blue

> Lunar command 2

>

>

How’s it rook.

> @WHC888 said:

> > @DonRSD said:

> >

> >

> > Jordan 11 concord

> > Jordan 13 blue/white

> > Roshe Tour all white

> > Lunar command 2

> >

> >

>

Lmfao!!!

Come on @WHC888 go ahead and flex on em! lol

The TW71 FF are super comfy! And for me run TTS.

18 holes in them today and they really felt great. Of course they feel similar to the Premiers. I really didn’t think I’d like these as much as I do. Will probably get another white pair and wait for more color ways. 108h8c3w76vx.jpeg

• Like 1

Yeah. I wonder if they would drop more colors for the 71 fastfit. Let’s just forget about the grey/white/red TW71 pair.

Don’t know why those even existed.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X