> > While wearin this ; )

> >

> > dauvvnkq5w1w.png

> >

>

> I saluted the TV when seeing this.

>

>

> Meanwhile Phil was at home grumbling while cutting vegetables at the oversize kitchen island, "I never got a medal."

> Amy consoles him, "but you have calves like Kris Tschetter."

>

>

Phil got 90,000 $100 bills... The big prize for the Big Match better than a ceremonial medal.

> @pappaf2 said:

> The PGA needs to start leaning into playing courses in the southern portion of the country.

hmm ... quail hollow, kiawah, valhalla, atlanta athletic club, & southern hills have been hosts in the past 15 years ... nc/sc/ky/ga/ok ain't the heart of dixie, but they're southern ...

For this that may not remember the craziness that happened to Ricky Barnes at the black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjPx2pAeF54

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @tiderider said:

> > @pappaf2 said:

> > The PGA needs to start leaning into playing courses in the southern portion of the country.

>

> hmm ... quail hollow, kiawah, valhalla, atlanta athletic club, & southern hills have been hosts in the past 15 years ... nc/sc/ky/ga/ok ain't the heart of dixie, but they're southern ...

exactly, they need to focus on courses that will have minimal potential for snow and cold rain.

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > >

> > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > mg58f3bwu5zs.png

> > > >

> > > Those guys aren't from Queens!

> > >

> >

> > You obviously have never been to Queens ; ) BP is actually Long Island or "longuyland" as we say it.

> >

> > Yup, NY, the big melting pot. All nations will be represented to see

> >

> > #16

> >

> > I got tix for Thurs! Gonna go hang out and chat with Tigerrrr! On the range for a bit. Then, dont know. Some good advice on how to follow the tourney out here.

>

>

Just suggesting they don't seem like New York City tough guys to me, more cubs than tigers!

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > >

> > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > mg58f3bwu5zs.png

> > > > >

> > > > Those guys aren't from Queens!

> > > >

> > >

> > > You obviously have never been to Queens ; ) BP is actually Long Island or "longuyland" as we say it.

> > >

> > > Yup, NY, the big melting pot. All nations will be represented to see

> > >

> > > #16

> > >

> > > I got tix for Thurs! Gonna go hang out and chat with Tigerrrr! On the range for a bit. Then, dont know. Some good advice on how to follow the tourney out here.

> >

> >

> Just suggesting they don't seem like New York City tough guys to me, more cubs than tigers!

Those guys are on the spectrum of what golf doesn't need. Their apple doesn't fall far from the bababooey tree. Sadly the happy gilmore crowds (go back to your shanties) came true.

During CBS press conference they equated the PGA being in May with winning the lottery. It will be the first tournament since Tiger won the Masters that he will compete in and everyone wants to see him win another Major. Ad prices and bookings are up, ratings are expected to be huge and it's getting more hype than it ever has.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

What do we think the leaderboard will look like? | What do we want the leaderboard to look like?

-DJ its not going to be US open rough and I gotta think he is going to be in the mix (almost never not)

-Rory - Rory will win or miss the cut (would be cool to see him snag another and get the monkey off his back, truly relax not just talk about it.

- Rickey (not usually one to burn a pick on Ricky but could see things go right for him this week.

Lots of top guys trending hope

-Koepka - don't want to get called out on social media with a clown nose for not including him ... the course and NY mojo are in his favour

-Tiger is on form, will be great to see if its business as usual this week. (Can't help but feel like Tiger is the guy thinking he is playing with house money. Successful year already)

-Be watching Molinari see if he is "finished" or goes meh and keeps the streak going

- Fleetwood - is his hot streak done now?

-Rahm is kinda under the radar but could do well

-who else, Deshambo?

• Like 1

Ping 425 Max Tour Shaft X 75g 

TSI 4 Wood (3 wood smoke shaft)

500U 3 Iron Smoke 80g
712U 4 Iron
714CB 5-6
718MB 7-PW 
Vokey SM9 50, 55, 60 
SC Newport 2.5

> @farmer said:

> Moving the PGA has killed the Texas tournaments. This week, most are resting up in preparation, post-PGA, the Colonial will be plagued by hangover from the PGA, and the Memorial is the next week. Local charities say "thank you, PGA".

Yep, the effects of compressing the season are real and the Tour will gloss over them at year’s end.

@c7015 said:

> What do we think the leaderboard will look like? | What do we want the leaderboard to look like?

>

> -DJ its not going to be US open rough and I gotta think he is going to be in the mix (almost never not)

> -Rory - Rory will win or miss the cut (would be cool to see him snag another and get the monkey off his back, truly relax not just talk about it.

> - Rickey (not usually one to burn a pick on Ricky but could see things go right for him this week.

> Lots of top guys trending hope

> -Koepka - don't want to get called out on social media with a clown nose for not including him ... the course and NY mojo are in his favour

> -Tiger is on form, will be great to see if its business as usual this week. (Can't help but feel like Tiger is the guy thinking he is playing with house money. Successful year already)

> -Be watching Molinari see if he is "finished" or goes meh and keeps the streak going

> - Fleetwood - is his hot streak done now?

> -Rahm is kinda under the radar but could do well

> -who else, Deshambo?

DJ, Rory, BK, all should be there.

Who knows with TW? I saw he was out there practicing already this week. I could see him winning or missing the cut. Be awesome to see him relaxed and smooth and put up a nice number right out of the gate.

DJ and TW final pairing on Sunday would be epic.

> @farmer said:

> Moving the PGA has killed the Texas tournaments. This week, most are resting up in preparation, post-PGA, the Colonial will be plagued by hangover from the PGA, and the Memorial is the next week. Local charities say "thank you, PGA".

To be fair, the Houston Open previously lost it's sponsor, and the members at the course didn't want the tour event held there anymore, but you're right. Moving this tournament to October is a blow. Great move for the PGA though.

> @farmer said:

As far as the Byron Nelson is concerned, this is completely untrue.

2018: OWGR Strength of Field was 178 with 34 points to the winner.

2019: SoF is 219 with 40 points to the winner.

The strength of field improvement is one of the highest on the PGA Tour so far this year.

We'll have to see about the Colonial.

Here is the current field...

https://www.charlesschwabchallenge.com/players/tournament-field

> @"Darth Putter" said:

> Tee times !

>

> https://www.pga.com/events/pgachampionship/2019-pga-championship-tee-times-live-stream-and-tv-schedule

>

> 10th tee 8:24 AM for Tiger on Thursday

>

>

Oof, gotta get like a 6am train to see TW on the range. Ah well, I bring TW a bacon sandwich and coffee and have a nice chat with him.

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > >

> > > > > mg58f3bwu5zs.png

> > > > >

> > > > Those guys aren't from Queens!

> > > >

> > >

> > > You obviously have never been to Queens ; ) BP is actually Long Island or "longuyland" as we say it.

> > >

> > > Yup, NY, the big melting pot. All nations will be represented to see

> > >

> > > #16

> > >

> > > I got tix for Thurs! Gonna go hang out and chat with Tigerrrr! On the range for a bit. Then, dont know. Some good advice on how to follow the tourney out here.

> >

> >

> Just suggesting they don't seem like New York City tough guys to me, more cubs than tigers!

And exactly what about them makes you think that?

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > Tee times !

> >

> > https://www.pga.com/events/pgachampionship/2019-pga-championship-tee-times-live-stream-and-tv-schedule

> >

> > 10th tee 8:24 AM for Tiger on Thursday

> >

> >

>

> Oof, gotta get like a 6am train to see TW on the range. Ah well, I bring TW a bacon sandwich and coffee and have a nice chat with him.

Whoa you're really going through with it, nice! Good luck. FYI it's probably gonna take a good while to get bussed from the train station to the golf course. I am kind of glad I had my TW at Bethpage sighting back in '12, otherwise I'd probably be tempted to buy a ticket and join the herd.

> @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > >

> > > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > mg58f3bwu5zs.png

> > > > > >

> > > > > Those guys aren't from Queens!

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You obviously have never been to Queens ; ) BP is actually Long Island or "longuyland" as we say it.

> > > >

> > > > Yup, NY, the big melting pot. All nations will be represented to see

> > > >

> > > > #16

> > > >

> > > > I got tix for Thurs! Gonna go hang out and chat with Tigerrrr! On the range for a bit. Then, dont know. Some good advice on how to follow the tourney out here.

> > >

> > >

> > Just suggesting they don't seem like New York City tough guys to me, more cubs than tigers!

>

> And exactly what about them makes you think that?

>

Well gee whiz, maybe youthful, whimsical lads in pajamas?

WTF

> @legitimategolf said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > Tee times !

> > >

> > > https://www.pga.com/events/pgachampionship/2019-pga-championship-tee-times-live-stream-and-tv-schedule

> > >

> > > 10th tee 8:24 AM for Tiger on Thursday

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Oof, gotta get like a 6am train to see TW on the range. Ah well, I bring TW a bacon sandwich and coffee and have a nice chat with him.

>

> Whoa you're really going through with it, nice! Good luck. FYI it's probably gonna take a good while to get bussed from the train station to the golf course. I am kind of glad I had my TW at Bethpage sighting back in '12, otherwise I'd probably be tempted to buy a ticket and join the herd.

Looks like they added a 5:12am, express, gets to Farmingdale at 6:04am. Gates open at 6:15.

Should have time to grab a bacon sandwich and get to the range. Think TW hits it an hour before tee time.

Btw, can you watch the players on the range at BP, lol?

> @"Darth Putter" said:

> > @farmer said:

> > Moving the PGA has killed the Texas tournaments. This week, most are resting up in preparation, post-PGA, the Colonial will be plagued by hangover from the PGA, and the Memorial is the next week. Local charities say "thank you, PGA".

>

> As far as the Byron Nelson is concerned, this is completely untrue.

>

> 2018: OWGR Strength of Field was 178 with 34 points to the winner.

> 2019: SoF is 219 with 40 points to the winner.

>

> The strength of field improvement is one of the highest on the PGA Tour so far this year.

>

> We'll have to see about the Colonial.

> Here is the current field...

> https://www.charlesschwabchallenge.com/players/tournament-field

They may have improved the OWGR, but there are only three players in the top 30. More mid-range guys, few top guys.

> @farmer said:

> > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > @farmer said:

> > > Moving the PGA has killed the Texas tournaments. This week, most are resting up in preparation, post-PGA, the Colonial will be plagued by hangover from the PGA, and the Memorial is the next week. Local charities say "thank you, PGA".

> >

> > As far as the Byron Nelson is concerned, this is completely untrue.

> >

> > 2018: OWGR Strength of Field was 178 with 34 points to the winner.

> > 2019: SoF is 219 with 40 points to the winner.

> >

> > The strength of field improvement is one of the highest on the PGA Tour so far this year.

> >

> > We'll have to see about the Colonial.

> > Here is the current field...

> > https://www.charlesschwabchallenge.com/players/tournament-field

>

> They may have improved the OWGR, but there are only three players in the top 30. More mid-range guys, few top guys.

And how many top guys did they have last year? Spieth and........

The point is the move to May by the PGA did nothing to damage the field of the Byron Nelson Classic. The big plunge in field quality happened last year when they moved the tournament to Trinity Forest.

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > mg58f3bwu5zs.png

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > Those guys aren't from Queens!

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > You obviously have never been to Queens ; ) BP is actually Long Island or "longuyland" as we say it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yup, NY, the big melting pot. All nations will be represented to see

> > > > >

> > > > > #16

> > > > >

> > > > > I got tix for Thurs! Gonna go hang out and chat with Tigerrrr! On the range for a bit. Then, dont know. Some good advice on how to follow the tourney out here.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > Just suggesting they don't seem like New York City tough guys to me, more cubs than tigers!

> >

> > And exactly what about them makes you think that?

> >

> Well gee whiz, maybe youthful, whimsical lads in pajamas?

>

> WTF

>

Uh huh. Got it. Idaho, right?

Just messin’.

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @legitimategolf said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > > Tee times !

> > > >

> > > > https://www.pga.com/events/pgachampionship/2019-pga-championship-tee-times-live-stream-and-tv-schedule

> > > >

> > > > 10th tee 8:24 AM for Tiger on Thursday

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Oof, gotta get like a 6am train to see TW on the range. Ah well, I bring TW a bacon sandwich and coffee and have a nice chat with him.

> >

> > Whoa you're really going through with it, nice! Good luck. FYI it's probably gonna take a good while to get bussed from the train station to the golf course. I am kind of glad I had my TW at Bethpage sighting back in '12, otherwise I'd probably be tempted to buy a ticket and join the herd.

>

> Looks like they added a 5:12am, express, gets to Farmingdale at 6:04am. Gates open at 6:15.

> Should have time to grab a bacon sandwich and get to the range. Think TW hits it an hour before tee time.

>

> Btw, can you watch the players on the range at BP, lol?

Check with Steiny and see if there's an extra cabin on Tiger's yacht. Also inquire if they need extra security this week so you can get inside the ropes.

• Like 1

> @"Darth Putter" said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @legitimategolf said:

> > > > > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > > > Tee times !

> > > > >

> > > > > https://www.pga.com/events/pgachampionship/2019-pga-championship-tee-times-live-stream-and-tv-schedule

> > > > >

> > > > > 10th tee 8:24 AM for Tiger on Thursday

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Oof, gotta get like a 6am train to see TW on the range. Ah well, I bring TW a bacon sandwich and coffee and have a nice chat with him.

> > >

> > > Whoa you're really going through with it, nice! Good luck. FYI it's probably gonna take a good while to get bussed from the train station to the golf course. I am kind of glad I had my TW at Bethpage sighting back in '12, otherwise I'd probably be tempted to buy a ticket and join the herd.

> >

> > Looks like they added a 5:12am, express, gets to Farmingdale at 6:04am. Gates open at 6:15.

> > Should have time to grab a bacon sandwich and get to the range. Think TW hits it an hour before tee time.

> >

> > Btw, can you watch the players on the range at BP, lol?

>

> Check with Steiny and see if there's an extra cabin on Tiger's yacht. Also inquire if they need extra security this week so you can get inside the ropes.

Actually, wife have a cousin who lives in the area but hes a bit off.

Think I go see TW on range. Then at least try to follow him a few holes even though it will be a fiasco. Then, jump ahead, maybe to 9th greem. This guy on another thread said you can see/its close a few holes from there.

Then, buddy is comin in. Hes more a Phil fan so check him out for a while.

Hope the weather holds out. Some say its good to wear golf shoes for waterproof and grip. I just might. Also, extra phone battery. Pen. Big umbrella. What else?

Gonna see Tigerrrrr!

You may see me dance accross the first tee box like,