Finau “Ankle”

Kuchar “Minimum Wage”

Johnny Miller “Choke”

Bryson “Over thinking it”

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

> @PZero said:

> If it is a "Tell all" then there is nothing that won't make him look like a total piece of ****. Which is why this will be a carefully crafted fluff piece, with a mild amount of juice to initially get it off the shelves.

Why does he need to make himself not look like an arse?

Some of the best people in the public eye autobiographies are the ones from rock stars which properly go through the sex, drugs and rock n roll lifestyle they had in their pomp. I get the marketing men wouldn't like it, but a Tiger, proper no holds barred on everything he got up to, and maybe throw a few other golfers under the bus, would be an outstanding read!

Incredible, can't wait to read this. If you're a TW fan then get onboard, this book is for you. TW has only one reason to write this and it's not for money (this book is a drop in the bucket at best), media (they will hate regardless), or competitors (they already know the story). It's for the fans. TW doing it for the fans, WOW.

> @tw_focus said:

> Incredible, can't wait to read this. If you're a TW fan then get onboard, this book is for you. TW has only one reason to write this and it's not for money (this book is a drop in the bucket at best), media (they will hate regardless), or competitors (they already know the story). It's for the fans. TW doing it for the fans, WOW.

Love the enthusiasm.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @tw_focus said:

> Incredible, can't wait to read this. If you're a TW fan then get onboard, this book is for you. TW has only one reason to write this and it's not for money (this book is a drop in the bucket at best), media (they will hate regardless), or competitors (they already know the story). It's for the fans. TW doing it for the fans, WOW.

I disagree. I feel the only reason he is doing this, is to control the narrative. There will be nothing in here that Tiger doesn't want us to know. He always seems to be sensitive to how he's viewed, so he'll put out there what he wants people to believe out him...his version of the truth. He's concerned about his legacy and the narrative.

> @dalehead said:

> I’ll withhold judgement until the book is out. But Tiger has absolutely nothing to gain from a no holds barred, honest auto biography. Soul searching is not his forte.

In my opinion, this is strictly an attempt to control a narrative. I could be wrong, as this book at $25 will be an opera book club/NYT best seller. Netting him a few mil in the process. Even with all is money I am sure is wouldn't mind a bit more.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @Ferguson said:

>

> > Kite, "Juli Inkster is not my sister"

>

> >

>

> Thank goodness I was drinking my coffee far enough away from the keyboard!

That was for you, my friend.

I was laughing when posting it. Guy in the office down the hall must think I'm nuts.

I might use it as a doorstop, if there is no pic of him on the back cover. Like others have said this is a fluff piece to control the narrative. nothing more nothing less.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

This by no means will be a tell all book by Tiger as it's being promoted as. Tiger does not do tell all. Vince Neal, Howard Stern, Sammy Hagar....those people have the openess and honesty to do a tell all book. Tiger doesn't have either. This will be his way of trying to tell his story how he wants it told and as sanitized as he can get it. No doubt about it. Think he'll go into the different girls and how they met and what they liked to do and how he handles working numeorus girls while also working his tour scheudle, family and wife and company? No way. This will not be a tell all.

> @Qqq123xx said:

> I might use it as a doorstop, if there is no pic of him on the back cover. Like others have said this is a fluff piece to control the narrative. nothing more nothing less.

Why does he have to control the narrative? There is no damage control to do at this point, he is flying high.

All his scandals, pancakes, navy seals, DUI, all widely reported and at this point the narrative right now is

tir74875apqz.png

> @Ferguson said:

> > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > @Ferguson said:

> >

> > > Kite, "Juli Inkster is not my sister"

> >

> > >

> >

> > Thank goodness I was drinking my coffee far enough away from the keyboard!

>

>

> That was for you, my friend.

>

>

> I was laughing when posting it. Guy in the office down the hall must think I'm nuts.

>

>

Sean Foley "Satchel"

John Daly "Non PED's"

DJ "Hey brah"

Brooks "Guns"

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

Seeing as how his kids, and their friends and classmates, can all read and live online, I highly doubt there will be anything tawdry or revealing in this book...at least nothing you wouldn't want your school aged children to see.

My guess is the most scandalous material will be related to his caddies and fellow competitors.

Apparently Elton John's new biography, "Me", is no holds barred and an incredibly entertaining read...though I have yet to get past page 20 of Keith Richards' biography.

The girls have not by any means been widely reported. In fact the only mention of the girls that I recall is when Howard Stern had the Tiger Wood Mistress padgent. He has been the only guy to interview these girls and see what it was like to be a mistress of Tiger's. The crazy thing is how all of them had completeyly different experiences with him. Think he'll talk about that? No way. Think he'll talk about exactly what was going down in that house before the 9 iron started flying? No way. Well maybe he'll briefly talk about it but I don't see him going into any sort of detail. he will talk about all the stuff we know about but from his perspective but I don't envision him opening up Pandora's box and letting us in like most "tell all" books do. All I pretty much read are biographies and auto biographies. When someone writes and open and honest auto biography and they have anything off the beaten path happen in their life, I see these people spill all their guts out on the pages and let every skeleton out once and for all. I do not see Tiger doing that. He's a socioptath. It would be the same as expecting a true tell all from OJ. Granted Tiger dind't murder his wife but both have shown themselves to be pathological liars. A Tiger can't change his stripes and this Tiger can't do a tell all. He can do a tell some and sanitize the some I tell you. He'll tell us all about pain pills because of his back and going into rehab and what it was like there and what it's like to travel and work his schedule etc.e etc. etc.

And there is PLENTY of damage control to still control. If he was to expose in detail how much of a scum bag he was to his wife and these girls it would be no good.

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @Qqq123xx said:

> > I might use it as a doorstop, if there is no pic of him on the back cover. Like others have said this is a fluff piece to control the narrative. nothing more nothing less.

>

> Why does he have to control the narrative? There is no damage control to do at this point, he is flying high.

>

> All his scandals, pancakes, navy seals, DUI, all widely reported and at this point the narrative right now is

>

> tir74875apqz.png

>

>

>

>

>

He won't be mentioning any of THOSE items in his book thus controlling the narrative. No Nordic swinging 3-iron etc. etc. Am sure he doesn't want to relive any of all of that again.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> @PoolPond said:

> The girls have not by any means been widely reported. In fact the only mention of the girls that I recall is when Howard Stern had the Tiger Wood Mistress padgent. He has been the only guy to interview these girls and see what it was like to be a mistress of Tiger's. The crazy thing is how all of them had completeyly different experiences with him. Think he'll talk about that? No way. Think he'll talk about exactly what was going down in that house before the 9 iron started flying? No way. Well maybe he'll briefly talk about it but I don't see him going into any sort of detail. he will talk about all the stuff we know about but from his perspective but I don't envision him opening up Pandora's box and letting us in like most "tell all" books do. All I pretty much read are biographies and auto biographies. When someone writes and open and honest auto biography and they have anything off the beaten path happen in their life, I see these people spill all their guts out on the pages and let every skeleton out once and for all. I do not see Tiger doing that. He's a socioptath. It would be the same as expecting a true tell all from OJ. Granted Tiger dind't murder his wife but both have shown themselves to be pathological liars. A Tiger can't change his stripes and this Tiger can't do a tell all. He can do a tell some and sanitize the some I tell you. He'll tell us all about pain pills because of his back and going into rehab and what it was like there and what it's like to travel and work his schedule etc.e etc. etc.

>

> And there is PLENTY of damage control to still control. If he was to expose in detail how much of a scum bag he was to his wife and these girls it would be no good.

I don't think many people consider the sex thing that big a deal?? The guys only been married once, not like 3 times or more. Rich athlete cheats on wife..oh well??

> @Qqq123xx said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @Qqq123xx said:

> > > I might use it as a doorstop, if there is no pic of him on the back cover. Like others have said this is a fluff piece to control the narrative. nothing more nothing less.

> >

> > Why does he have to control the narrative? There is no damage control to do at this point, he is flying high.

> >

> > All his scandals, pancakes, navy seals, DUI, all widely reported and at this point the narrative right now is

> >

> > tir74875apqz.png

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> He won't be mentioning any of THOSE items in his book thus controlling the narrative. No Nordic swinging 3-iron etc. etc. Am sure he doesn't want to relive any of all of that again.

Thought it was a 9i?

But I would venture he will discuss the infidelity, the dui, and his issues with meds.

He should definitely talk about the seal thing.

This be like the biggest bestseller ever!

But, you could be right, hope not. Either way, I’ll wait for the reviews ; )

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > Dottie Pepper "GO, GET UP, GO"

> >

>

> Overheard after she choked her freaking dog!

Her husband used to show up at tournaments with black eyes. He would say, "I was holding the heavy bag this morning during her workout, and she accidentally missed."

Nantz "Butler's Cabin-A Tour For the Hapless"

Austin "Snorkeling, My Way"

Lexi "Speak With Your Face"

Bubba "I Would Never Yell at Teddy When I Yell at Teddy"

Westwood "Major Championship Preparation: Do's and Don'ts-and More Don'ts"

Creamer "Why Winning is Overrated"

Bones "MynewlifeasagolfcommentatorwhyIalmostwhisperallmywordsandsaythemtogetherquicklyyoushouldtoohere'swhy"