2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

New FlightScope Mevo+ (MERGED)

enormous13

12 minutes ago, Daniel Eason said:

I did and tried what you said but no iron left in the session lol

Sorry but to clarify,  Do you know if that session that you were ONLY Hitting driver? Meaning you know for a fact you hit only 27 driver shots?  Or do you know, you were hitting wedges or other shots within the 27 shot totals and it did not capture/retain it in the system?

Just trying to confirm ONLY 10 Driver shots hit, and others were other clubs, or you DID hit 27 drivers shots and the System missed or didn't store 17 shots.

TM - Stealth 1.0 - Rouge 70X
TM 15* M2v1 - RIP Phenom 60S
TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Sub70- 659CB PW-4 KBS120 S
Vokey SM7 - 50*/8*, 56*/10* & 60*/8* S200
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

8 minutes ago, Daniel Eason said:

I am finding my latest update shows me hitting predominantly more Down on driver now. 

I fear FSgolf is seeing spin and then doing a brain fart with some of these figures. 

I am tbh working a lot on speed at the moment, today I tried a bit more technique change to hit up with my GRF and it seemed to be more on the upwards AoA. 

I just don't know what to think, I need to take my FS out on the course when I can and hit proper balls, can't really do that till evenings on my course.

1) Agree 100% on using real balls to see, (dont forget the stickers)

2) I am concerned about alignment and tilt.

3) I am also concerned about the true level of the ground.  Again as I mentioned when the ground was not level, I Had crazy AoA and heights issues.  But right back to me indoor setup, things were fine.

4) Anyway you could test it indoor?  You have a buddy that has an indoor net setup to take it over to setup at their place? 

TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

33 minutes ago, Exactice808 said:

Do you think its the Pro Package that is doing it,  I am wondering something.

1) The Pro Package is a software update to unlock the data, meaning it "reads" it but if its not unlocked it wont display?

1a) Or is it a full unlock meaning its NOT active at all, Unless you pay to unlock it.  Meaning the Data Without the Unlock is not using it. So only using its current form, for estimations. OR Its always been using the full data and calculating fully, its just not displayed unless unlocked?

I warmed up (first shots of the day) and immediately noticed a reduction in spin, on my PW's.  As I range in the 9,000-10,000 Range.    (PS I realized I had 1 ball without the dot so there is always 1 shot with low spin, both tables throw that out)

As I got warmed up, the spin started to come back.  The distances were pretty spot on though I am about 125y carry 130y total, any given day.

PW.png.ef74852179912a55193f7def3e1bc7de.png

The 7iron was a little longer with a little less spin than normal for me, I usually spin in the 7500 range.  I would say 160carry 165 total is my 7iron, but it seems a touch longer 

7iron.png.d1857422cc851dff8a78f2c1845831ca.png

Again I do NOT have the Pro Package?  Not that it makes any sense? 

I jumped on the Mevo+ again this morning after the app firmware update.  I'm still unsure of what's happening, not being able to state my issues as related to the firmware or pro package.  I found this morning a continued combination of low distance readings with 6i or longer clubs.  I'm not a high-ball hitter by any stretch, but would wager that I'm not hitting my 5i with 6-8* launch carrying to 140+ yards.  I cycled through 5 irons that I have with traditional to strong lofts, only 5i that seemed to capture readings was from my Adams MB (27*).  Any of my stronger lofts 5i's would not capture accurately (P790, i500).  

On another forum a user suggested the possibility of rolling back the update, but I'm not sure how that works with the Pro Package being activated already.

Titleist TSi3 9* w/Tensei Blue S

Titleist TS2 FW 15* w/Tensei Blue S
Titleist 818H1 19* & H2 23* w/Tensei Blue S
Callaway Apex Pro 21 w/Recoil F4

Callaway RTX Zipcore Raw 50*, 54* & 58*
Scotty Cameron Phantom X8 34"

On 2/2/2022 at 2:01 PM, 3_Jack_Par said:

Here's what I'm seeing. From the App, it tracked 68 shots for the session:

And these are the clubs that I hit:

But on the website, I counted the shots it has recorded, and there are 55 shots, and the ones hit with my driver and driving iron, as well as 2 shots I hit with my 3 wood are missing. And again, the PW was the last club I hit, so it's not a matter of it just cutting off the last ones that I hit.

3w shots from the app v. myflightscope (incidentally, those numbers are probably pretty close to correct, except for the spin on the last one was an estimate and might be a little low -- first shot was thin, second was fat, and the 3rd one was smoked.)

None of this is that big of a problem, but it's just strange. 

Edit to add, I haven't installed the app update yet (my current version is 3.8.7)-- I just started getting a message today every time I open the app that there is an update available, and there was another pop-up about a firmware update for the radar itself, but those just started today.

Strangely enough, when I go onto myflightscope today, all the shots are there now. 🤷‍♂️I guess when you hit it like I do, it takes a little more processing power to report the data.💥😄

• Like 1

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

3 minutes ago, bjp1 said:

I jumped on the Mevo+ again this morning after the app firmware update.  I'm still unsure of what's happening, not being able to state my issues as related to the firmware or pro package.  I found this morning a continued combination of low distance readings with 6i or longer clubs.  I'm not a high-ball hitter by any stretch, but would wager that I'm not hitting my 5i with 6-8* launch carrying to 140+ yards.  I cycled through 5 irons that I have with traditional to strong lofts, only 5i that seemed to capture readings was from my Adams MB (27*).  Any of my stronger lofts 5i's would not capture accurately (P790, i500).  

On another forum a user suggested the possibility of rolling back the update, but I'm not sure how that works with the Pro Package being activated already.

Couple Thoughts.

1) Would you be able to send us the data?  just to match it with the Trajectory Optimizer?

https://trajectory.flightscope.com/

1a) I know the Mevo FS App for me under reports distance, Thats why I do like the E6 app better as it gives me more realistic distance numbers.  BUT when I plug the FS App data in the Trajectory Optomizer the numbers come out different.  So I want to confirm the DATA capture is correct and that FS App is somehow under calculating distance.

2) Are any of your weather settings automatic?  Can you change or set it?

3) I am assuming you have done all the "alignment" setups as PRE patch your data was fine?

4) last thought With the Fusion Tracking do you have good lighting and a light on the ball? (just trying anything at this point)  I have always had an LED light on my hitting area (I know I know radar)

TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

2 minutes ago, Exactice808 said:

Couple Thoughts.

1) Would you be able to send us the data?  just to match it with the Trajectory Optimizer?

https://trajectory.flightscope.com/

1a) I know the Mevo FS App for me under reports distance, Thats why I do like the E6 app better as it gives me more realistic distance numbers.  BUT when I plug the FS App data in the Trajectory Optomizer the numbers come out different.  So I want to confirm the DATA capture is correct and that FS App is somehow under calculating distance.

2) Are any of your weather settings automatic?  Can you change or set it?

3) I am assuming you have done all the "alignment" setups as PRE patch your data was fine?

4) last thought With the Fusion Tracking do you have good lighting and a light on the ball? (just trying anything at this point)  I have always had an LED light on my hitting area (I know I know radar)

Happy to share what I find after my next practice session.

1a) Didn't know that I could pull data from the E6 app.  Does that work in iOS version?  Unfortunately I can't try that until E6 and Pro Package is compatible.

2) I leave weather off since I'm indoors.

3) Alignment and setup is all the same from PRE patch (marked up my garage flooring and mats to keep alignment consistent.  It was fine before the firmware/PP updates.

4) It could be lighting.  I'm certain my garage lighting is LED, and the lighting is consistent except that yesterday and this morning when I was hitting, direct sunlight through the garage windows lit different areas of the hitting area.  Didn't consider that as a possibility.

Just now, bjp1 said:

Happy to share what I find after my next practice session.

1a) Didn't know that I could pull data from the E6 app.  Does that work in iOS version?  Unfortunately I can't try that until E6 and Pro Package is compatible.

2) I leave weather off since I'm indoors.

3) Alignment and setup is all the same from PRE patch (marked up my garage flooring and mats to keep alignment consistent.  It was fine before the firmware/PP updates.

4) It could be lighting.  I'm certain my garage lighting is LED, and the lighting is consistent except that yesterday and this morning when I was hitting, direct sunlight through the garage windows lit different areas of the hitting area.  Didn't consider that as a possibility.

E6 has a Portal just like "Myforesight" (That you taught me LOL!)

https://portal.e6golf.com/

Similar, you just click the date you used the app and it gives you the data

image.png.6f3f44e7a40ce2c848095e38ea90c773.png

image.png.01fc53d93b641ce5bfc92c4dac22d3e7.png

Weather, is also helpful for , Humidity, Temperature and Elevation.

image.png.b7ab8f567b4177349b195375657c8d0c.png

I am at sea level,  but I am sure some people might be at 1000ft up so air pressure is higher, temperature and humidity affects distances as well. I would turn it on if you dont live at "default" levels.

For light (that is a complete swing in the dark) I am just ruling anything at this point. 

TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

I've been in the e6 portal, just never scrolled down the home page enough to see my prior sessions!

Edited by bjp1
  • Like 1

Saw this and thought it was kind of interesting:

image.png.0f9856df6f76cb1ea70374a65f1ee08e.png

Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

2 hours ago, Exactice808 said:

Do you think its the Pro Package that is doing it,  I am wondering something.

1) The Pro Package is a software update to unlock the data, meaning it "reads" it but if its not unlocked it wont display?

1a) Or is it a full unlock meaning its NOT active at all, Unless you pay to unlock it.  Meaning the Data Without the Unlock is not using it. So only using its current form, for estimations. OR Its always been using the full data and calculating fully, its just not displayed unless unlocked?

I warmed up (first shots of the day) and immediately noticed a reduction in spin, on my PW's.  As I range in the 9,000-10,000 Range.    (PS I realized I had 1 ball without the dot so there is always 1 shot with low spin, both tables throw that out).  As I got warmed up, the spin started to come back.  The distances were pretty spot on though I am about 125y carry 130y total, any given day.

The firmware enables the reading of shot data including club, ball, flight, spin, etc. 

Fusion tracking is an enhancement of the firmware. 

The firmware collects data from a shot and sends to the app.

If the ball travels 8 feet it collects data for 7'11 inches of flight.  If it is unlimited, it tracks about 80 yards of data.

The app is basically an optimizer with built-in flight algorithms and graphics. 

Takes in the raw data and spits out estimates based on the flight algorithms built into the app.

FS Golf, TGC or e6 may have common algorithms or use different ones. 

But, they all use the same core data from the specific shot that was struck.

The app also controls the display of data.  

My one nitpick is estimated spin.  Tell me why it was estimated so I can adjust!  Maybe it says:

- Less than one full rotation.  (I need more flight distance.)

- Club/ball interference (Maybe move the unit a bit left or right.)

- 50% estimate (Based on club input and unit detection of spin outside of parameters.  Maybe I need to stop using RCT balls.  Or maybe use RCT balls.)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 3_Jack_Par said:

Saw this and thought it was kind of interesting:

image.png.0f9856df6f76cb1ea70374a65f1ee08e.png

We know OTTO is effectively geared to driver, so I wasn't surprised the unit was up a bit off the ground.

Perhaps, MEVO+ problem with driver is clubhead interfering with the ball?  (see my post above)

Elevating the unit, you lose club data (path, speed, face), but gain more accuracy with ball metrics.

Hmm...

18 minutes ago, games said:

The firmware enables the reading of shot data including club, ball, flight, spin, etc. 

Fusion tracking is an enhancement of the firmware. 

The firmware collects data from a shot and sends to the app.

If the ball travels 8 feet it collects data for 7'11 inches of flight.  If it is unlimited, it tracks about 80 yards of data.

The app is basically an optimizer with built-in flight algorithms and graphics. 

Takes in the raw data and spits out estimates based on the flight algorithms built into the app.

FS Golf, TGC or e6 may have common algorithms or use different ones. 

But, they all use the same core data from the specific shot that was struck.

The app also controls the display of data.  

My one nitpick is estimated spin.  Tell me why it was estimated so I can adjust!  Maybe it says:

- Less than one full rotation.  (I need more flight distance.)

- Club/ball interference (Maybe move the unit a bit left or right.)

- 50% estimate (Based on club input and unit detection of spin outside of parameters.  Maybe I need to stop using RCT balls.  Or maybe use RCT balls.)

Sorry Maybe I was not clear.

Pre Fusion Tracking/Pro Package Announcement,  We were told that the Mevo+ reads 16 amounts of Data parameters.  This means when it gives its estimates. You would assuming its using these 16 units to come up with the Data right.

After the Release of Fusion Tracking/Pro Package announcement., we are getting 11 "more" parameters for a total of "27 units". (Essentially making the data more accurate?)    

Pre Announcement, Was these parameters active and running, It just was NOT visible due to a software lock.  Meaning all this time we had 27 units of measurements giving us the MOST accurate means of measurement.

Or has it always been Locked and We never had the 11 units until NOW that is been fully unlocked, both by APP and Software to the actual unit.

NOW questions 2.

IF you Buy the Pro Package the additional 11 parameters are unlocked does this mean the data is more accurate because of 27 total units of measurement?

If you DO NOT buy it, that means you have 11 less parameters so its "less" accurate?

Does that makes sense? 

• Thanks 1

TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

@Exactice808 I took accuracy to mean that Fusion Tracking improved measurement of existing metrics and added measurements that enable the parameters added by Pro Package.

That said, maybe more to your point, I do wonder how many metrics were measured pre-Fusion Tracking but to your point, just weren’t shown.  Or maybe metrics that were measured pre-Fusion that were deemed not accurate enough to be shown that Fusion Tracking solidified?

Hmm…

6 minutes ago, games said:

@Exactice808 I took accuracy to mean that Fusion Tracking improved measurement of existing metrics and added measurements that enable the parameters added by Pro Package.

That said, maybe more to your point, I do wonder how many metrics were measured pre-Fusion Tracking but to your point, just weren’t shown.  Or maybe metrics that were measured pre-Fusion that were deemed not accurate enough to be shown that Fusion Tracking solidified?

Hmm…

To my knowledge, all data points are measured and always have been regardless of whether you have the pro package or not. I say this because I had a fault M+ which has now been replaced (after a lot of pain!), however when using it during a session it used to periodically ‘disconnect’ from FS Golf and when it reconnected, it would incorrectly recognise the M+ as a different radar with the capability to measure club data i.e. path and FTP (maybe the X3?). It wouldn’t stay connected like that for more than a few shots, but it was enough for me to hit a few shots with exaggerated delivery numbers and confirm that it was indeed measuring (and displaying) path and face numbers seemingly accurately. Flightscope wouldn’t comment on the ‘bug’ but it did used to make me laugh when they said ‘Mevo+ can’t measure club data’ and that anyone who wanted that should be looking at the X3! 😄  Btw, this first happened back in 2020….

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 9:11 PM, Krt22 said:

You are wasting your breath arguing with games, he is a full on mevo fanboi and refuses to accept that it has limitations for some users. He thinks since his unit works well, that if someone else has issues with theirs, it is 100% operator error, which simply isn't true. Unless you have a perfect indoor environment, even the Xi series has issues, so it's expected the mevo+ will be even worse.

Just wanted to acknowledge your bravery for mentioning me without tagging me.</s>

And for misstating my position which does allow for the possibility of defective units.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, games said:

Just wanted to acknowledge your bravery for mentioning me without tagging me.</s>

And for misstating my position which does allow for the possibility of defective units.

No need to tag you, I know you are hawking every single post and replying with a silly emoji (You do that every time I share my lengthy personal experience with the flightscope units). I honestly had high hopes of the Mevo+ unit (which is why I have followed the thread for some time), so I am really not here just to be a negative nancy. 

But much of the discussion in here isn't about "possibly defective units", it's about fully functional units that simply do not work well because of the users environment not being ideal. (despite doing all the stuff that flightscope says to do)  And from what has been shared, it seems like quite a few people have issues due to their environment, yet you like to write that off as their fault. When in reality it's just an inherent limitation of the unit itself. (that or the users who are fine with them feel like the inaccuracies are less their own inconsistencies). WHen  you say stuff like this below quote, you really don't sound like someone with an open mind. You come across as very obnoxious and you are honestly only doing yourself and every other mevo+ owner a disservice by trying to write off valid criticisms of the units.  

On 2/1/2022 at 1:49 PM, games said:

I wish these morons would read the frigging instructions.  They go on a FB rant about only getting 220 yard drives on MEVO+.  Because once a round, after about the 7th beer, they find a way to square the head of their Hippo driver just enough to hit a low screamer that bounces off the sprinkler head on the ladies tee, propelling the ball downhill, downwind, and rolling along the wide, toasted fairways of their local goat ranch muni, where it comes to rest 270 yards away.  "This thing sucks!  I hit it 270 on the course."

• Confused 1

I finally resolved the issue with some of my readings, which came down to "forgetting" I had raised the Mevo+ stand, which needed to be on level ground.  User error, which I'm happy is easy to fix.  Now I don't have a comparison chart for estimated spin numbers, but I'm happy if anyone can tell me if my spin numbers are too low, or any other parameters are unusual for a 5i at my swingspeed.  Comments appreciated, particularly if something looks off.  My typical shot shape is a fade, which most of these shots were characterized as.  I removed some data parameters that are now present in pro package.

Shot grouping.jpg

Data parameters.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bjp1 said:

I finally resolved the issue with some of my readings, which came down to "forgetting" I had raised the Mevo+ stand, which needed to be on level ground.  User error, which I'm happy is easy to fix.  Now I don't have a comparison chart for estimated spin numbers, but I'm happy if anyone can tell me if my spin numbers are too low, or any other parameters are unusual for a 5i at my swingspeed.  Comments appreciated, particularly if something looks off.  My typical shot shape is a fade, which most of these shots were characterized as.  I removed some data parameters that are now present in pro package.

Shot grouping.jpg

Data parameters.jpg

Your spin seems a bit low but I'm no expert. Did you find the low point and stuff pretty accurate? e.g. if you hit a fat shot, does it show negative?

38 minutes ago, darunia484 said:

Your spin seems a bit low but I'm no expert. Did you find the low point and stuff pretty accurate? e.g. if you hit a fat shot, does it show negative?

I'm finding the additional data points helpful, but only as I'm learning them now.  Flightscope has a free course called "Introductory Content" that goes over each of these parameters, including how they are related, calculated, measured, etc.  So as I learn more about how these are related, the more valuable they'll become in helping me self-assess what I'm doing at the point of impact.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bjp1 said:

Shot grouping.jpg

Data parameters.jpg

Your data looks good. Path at 4L is slightly more left than ideal but that’s ok. I am about the same, over the top 😭 Spin these days is more like 1k less than iron so 5 iron more like 4000 rpm spin so for the most part you are there too. My spin is closer to 5k but I swing faster. 

Just could use a bump up in swing speed if you are looking for something. I am almost 10mph faster and I am about average distance for a younger single digit cap but longer than my golfing buddies by 1 club. 

• Like 1

Those spin numbers don’t seem to be out of line with your swing speed, and they seem to vary based on the loft of the different club heads, so it seems like you’re getting accurate data. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bjp1 said:

Can you hold greens with your 5i? If those numbers are accurate then I would expect some difficulty unless the greens are really receptive (numbers suggest a case for a 5 hybrid with 5i descent angle < 40).

On 2/2/2022 at 8:10 PM, bjp1 said:

Fair question, and it was a combination of both.  For the reads that did capture, especially 6i and lower, the yardages were substantially lower than normal.  I didn't check to see if these were estimated spin numbers either.  I'm getting back on the monitor tomorrow to capture and share my experience.  However, I did find a few other .20/Pro Package upgraders on the golfsim forums had the same issue with lower yardages beginning at a certain club.

Yep, I noticed the same - approx 5-7yds short on my wedges. I also experienced what I had asked in my question and was the reason I asked it.  I hope they iron this out soon.

DRIVER - CALLAWAY PARADYM X 9*

FAIRWAY WOODS - PING G430 15* / 18* / 21*

IRONS - PXG 0317 CB [5i-GW]

WEDGES - MIZUNO T22 54.08 / 58.08 / 62.08

PUTTER - LAB Mezz.1 Max Broomstick

PXG 0317 X

I do think club heads could be interfering with reads a lot (as stated earlier in this thread). 

Trackman had the same issues with certain drivers. 

Im not sure if anyone has noticed but on Advanced areas of FSgolf there is a diagnostic data capture option. I've never been asked for this.

Im also seeing on the new changes tilt settings are now a wider gap, when I contacted FS on 0.19 they said the driver shots should be 17/18 degrees (when it goes green 15>19) so this sounds like more confusion from our friends at FS as they must have new tilt settings.

They've not released updated user manuals as well which annoys me a bit. The alignment now has a white dot and the alignment is slightly to the left of this dot....so wtf is the dot for.

Youtube golf instruction video
only shows a ball distance or direction
of about 3 inches

9 hours ago, Krt22 said:

No need to tag you, I know you are hawking every single post and replying with a silly emoji

Looks like I have a fan who knows my every move.  Should I get a Fans Only page

or a restraining order?

I see way too many posts with pictures of setups showing something needs to be moved (a large generator behind a net), changed (fluorescent lighting) or it’s in a bad spot (corner of a metal pole barn).  A poster trying to be helpful points it out and radio silence from the OP. If the OP no longer posts, the suggestion worked.  If they respond to other comments, it means they can’t or won’t take the suggestion.  

One poster said “Just got my Mevo+ Is a 14’ room big enough?

Is FlightScope to blame for people buying their $2000 product without researching space requirements or not removing obstacles to improved performance?  Or those who don’t understand ISS is real?  Or those who just overestimate their own ability?   Or who don’t understand difference in ball/turf interaction on wedge and iron play indoors?  All of this is consumer / end-user error.  (I think @Exactice808 said similar.)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, games said:

Looks like I have a fan who knows my every move.  Should I get a Fans Only page

or a restraining order?

I see way too many posts with pictures of setups showing something needs to be moved (a large generator behind a net), changed (fluorescent lighting) or it’s in a bad spot (corner of a metal pole barn).  A poster trying to be helpful points it out and radio silence from the OP. If the OP no longer posts, the suggestion worked.  If they respond to other comments, it means they can’t or won’t take the suggestion.  

One poster said “Just got my Mevo+ Is a 14’ room big enough?

Is FlightScope to blame for people buying their $2000 product without researching space requirements or not removing obstacles to improved performance?  Or those who don’t understand ISS is real?  Or those who just overestimate their own ability?   Or who don’t understand difference in ball/turf interaction on wedge and iron play indoors?  All of this is consumer / end-user error.  (I think @Exactice808 said similar.)

Do I need to go screen shot all your silly emoji responses? Don’t flatter yourself buddy LOL!

@Exactice808is actually very smart and objective. He understands the unit is a bit finicky, but for the price point it can be very useful/powerful if you can get it to work. But also acknowledges it’s not a perfect product and not everyone will be able to get it to work. He doesn’t blame the end user for their environment causing major issues. You just come across as a biased fanatic. Do everyone a favor and try to be more like him.

I will go ahead and put you on mute and leave this thread alone. 

Alright Alright.... GO have a nice glass of Scotch or your favorite drink.   This place is an amazing place to be. We need to leave our frustrations as the log in screen and focus on how to help one another.

Going to clarify it again.

1) Mevo+ is NOT for everyone.

2) Research for your fit is critical FIRST.  FACTS Sim and Indoor, camera systems are generally more efficient than Radar.  Outdoor, or Dedicated swing areas were the environment is efficient Radar is typically more efficient.

3) CLUB DATA vs BALL DATA..... Camera catches Club and Ball data, but assuming cameras catch club data better and falls behind in ball data.   Radar, is the opposite, due to the flight tracking captures ball data efficiently but club data a little harder as it struggles to pin point the club face.

User error and data interpretation.

Daniel has been graciously sharing his struggles but the more the actual data is provided. the More I think its a swing issue that when he strikes it bad the data is captured bad.  When he strikes it well the data is captured well.  His slinging hooks as well seem to push the outer limits of the radar.   that 12* Horizontal launch,  In my 8ft space that means I would be hitting the wall/couch.

most of my HLaunch is 0-4* max.  Same with the low efficiency, stating 4700rpms of spin but that comes out to 1.33 smash with a driver.  It was a bad strike.. so you will get bad data.

Anyways......  Lets take a sip... and help our fellow members straighten their stuff out LOL!....

Cheers! 

• Like 1

TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

15 hours ago, bjp1 said:

Shot grouping.jpg

Data parameters.jpg

image.png.9c4e05aed77fb7697ee06193a78e5c86.png

Generic Trajectory optimizer, 

In the Order, the Carry distances mates up nicely.  To me this is huge as I can never get my FS App to match up with the optimizer.

The Carry vs Total has the 5y gap which is generically ok. Depending on how you are trying to hit the shot. The Peak height seems a little low to me, but the launch angles are solid for your swing speed

Spin for the Lofts at hand looks a touch low, but this is potentially the design. 

P790 - 23.5* 5iron vs i500 24* vs PTX 26* & MB 27*  Your shaft mixes and club mixes seems to really zero in on your shot window. So this WINDOW is solid.

The MB at 27* is  Traditional Modern 5.  The P790 and i500 are old 4irons so its generically 1 club up and 1000rpms less spin.  (Club type x 1000= generic spin.  PW x1000 = 10,000rpms, 8iron x1000 = 8,000rpms etc)

Next question is period.  DO YOU in fact see this 5 iron result on the Green about 5yards of roll on the green. Meaning if you had a Par3 flag right in the middle of the green the flag is 180y, with 15y radius to any edge, you land the ball about 175y with your 5 iron and the ball rolls up to the hole?

The only other question of spin is,

1) Speed/Acceleration

2) Friction

3) Loft

Is your spin low? Depends if you like this shot type the spin is a little low, but if it works you are SUPER consistent, nicest dispersion I have ever seen LOL compared to my madness.

is the Unit reading it low, "Possibly" But based on the lofts, swing speed. and launch, looks about right to me.  

image.png

• Like 1

TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

• Like 2

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke 9* Project X Denali Black 60
Titleist TSi2 18* 5W Accra FX 3.0 200F M4

Titleist TSi2 21* 7W Accra FX 3.0 200F M4