2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

New FlightScope Mevo+ (MERGED)

enormous13

6 minutes ago, teehilden said:

Also following up with an additional question, will this license be interchangeable between iOS and PC or will we have to purchase one and then we are stuck with it? Thanks!

I was told one license for both.

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke 9* Project X Denali Black 60
Titleist TSi2 18* 5W Accra FX 3.0 200F M4

Titleist TSi2 21* 7W Accra FX 3.0 200F M4
Titleist TSi2 26* 6H Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 80

Titleist TSi2 29* 7H Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 80

PING i210 7-UW PING zz-65

PING s159 S 54* PING zz-115

PING s159 E 58* PING zz-115
L.A.B. Golf DF3

9 minutes ago, Alan Pllu said:

That’s a good question I never actually thought about that because the licence is currently bound to one device and you need to unbind it and register on another device if you want to change currently. 

wonder if you can have it on iOS and pc at the same time and swap between devices without having to change things. 

My buddy has an R10 where he can unbind from an iOS device and then log in on pc, but can’t have both active at the same time. I was just curious if I could do that with this new package because currently my license is only for iOS. 

21 minutes ago, teehilden said:

My buddy has an R10 where he can unbind from an iOS device and then log in on pc, but can’t have both active at the same time. I was just curious if I could do that with this new package because currently my license is only for iOS. 

e6connect that came with the Mevo+ is also licensed for iOS only. I asked specifically about this and FS sales stated that this will be an entirely new license that covers both iOS and PC. They want to bring what they did for the 2023 model to the older model. The new model's license is also PC and iOS.

It all comes out next week. You have to purchase it from flightscopemevo.com.

Edited by sshadow2

L.A.B. Golf DF3

3 hours ago, sshadow2 said:

e6connect that came with the Mevo+ is also licensed for iOS only. I asked specifically about this and FS sales stated that this will be an entirely new license that covers both iOS and PC. They want to bring what they did for the 2023 model to the older model. The new model's license is also PC and iOS.

Awesome. Can’t wait. Should be awesome, looking forward to switching to PC for better graphics and full screen on my TV

21 hours ago, teehilden said:

only for the 2023 model but for those of us who have the older Mevo+ , we will have to buy the 10PC and 10 IOS courses. We will not get the 5 or6 IOS courses transferred to PC without Paying the 150. If you have the older Mevo+ we are stuck with IOS only, no PC unless you pay 150. Then we can get 10 PC and 10 IOS. They will not budge on this

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

only for the 2023 model but for those of us who have the older Mevo+ , we will have to buy the 10PC and 10 IOS courses. We will not get the 5 or6 IOS courses transferred to PC without Paying the 150. If you have the older Mevo+ we are stuck with IOS only, no PC unless you pay 150. Then we can get 10 PC and 10 IOS. They will not budge on this

I’m willing to pay $150 to get the PC version. Plus the additional 4 courses should be nice to have. 

I've had mine now for almost two months. The more I use it, the more I want to sell it. Most recently I'm finding is having major issues with my RCT balls. Missing 1/15 shots on average and getting horizontal launch line way off. I switch to silver dot.. problems go away with, but then spin seems to skyrocket. It also tells me now my AoA with my 6i is as low as -12?? I haven't changed my set up or calibration since day 1.

Combined with a painfully slow start up and connect process, I'm pretty much only hanging on because I don't have enough money for the bushnell. Don't know if it's updates or if my unit is going nutty but I'm a little annoyed. These are the types of issues I expected from the $600 R10.

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

I actually sold my unused license for $75 so it'll be even cheaper for the PC license.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Z1ggy16 said:

I've had mine now for almost two months. The more I use it, the more I want to sell it. Most recently I'm finding is having major issues with my RCT balls. Missing 1/15 shots on average and getting horizontal launch line way off. I switch to silver dot.. problems go away with, but then spin seems to skyrocket. It also tells me now my AoA with my 6i is as low as -12?? I haven't changed my set up or calibration since day 1.

Combined with a painfully slow start up and connect process, I'm pretty much only hanging on because I don't have enough money for the bushnell. Don't know if it's updates or if my unit is going nutty but I'm a little annoyed. These are the types of issues I expected from the $600 R10.

Mine works fine with 11.5' compared to my GC2 - except spin axis, which is expected.

Try setting it up again and going through every parameter, including adjusting tee area in the new alignment. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 2:06 PM, DLiver said:

Is this true? Everything I've seen shows that typical range balls spin like crazy (esp with irons) and fly shorter due to all the spin. I also thought the "range ball" setting was for standard range balls rather than limited flight balls.

Limited flight with tour b x balls I get driver carry around 250. My actual carry is 265ish.

Range ball, unlimited flight, I get carry distances of 280ish...it's funny and ego stroking 

8 hours ago, BradL13 said:

Is anyone else getting insane yardage readings after the firmware update?  It had me hitting my 9 iron 185 yards carry.... everything else from path, AoA, club face and club speed seemed really normal.  I carry my 9 iron 150 lol 

2 with 6i...

Hit a bunch 180ish. Then hit 2 that were 196. I laughed. 20 minutes later is got "ballflight read error" over and over. Had to reboot the unit.

On 3/9/2023 at 4:37 PM, sshadow2 said:

One last question, do you know what day next week it's supposed to be released?

On 3/8/2023 at 7:05 AM, DrShaftE said:

I install newest firmware update 0.26, again installing process jammed 2 times - ”installing may take few minutes”. After 10 minutes just closed FS app and restarted it. 

When at last installing process went throught I got announcement that Mevo+ no longer support RCT ball. Do they remove support or is this some FS Golf app bug again?

After face impact location update all of these updates and funtionality/misreadings has gone to quite steep downslope.

263C5C74-1723-4563-A463-31C4B5C0701D.png

mine also took a few app restarts to get through. And then it popped a few, your Mevo needs to update, your Mevo is updated.  

Is there a change log for the updates, as 0.26 isn’t even up on their website as the most current version yet. 

I’m on AVR - 0.33, DSP 0.26 

On 3/4/2023 at 8:34 AM, DLiver said:

That happened to me. After about 30 mins I quit the app anbd restarted. Everything seems fine, although I haven't used the unit since updating.

That's because once the radar finishes firmware installation and reboots, your ipad (or phone) tries to find the next available WIFI and usually connects to the usual default and the FSGolf Software keeps waiting for the radar to be reachable but it will never happen.. Not much they can do sadly.. 

But I guess they could have updated that dialog to tell user to reconnect manuallly.. Sometimes I wonder how much testing they do... they need more real life tests... Or beta testers..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Clifford said:

or get GSPro software for 250/yr. Much better with 100's of courses

I don't know if I'd say "much better" though. It depends on what you like really.

They use different ball models (with Mevo+ specific tweaks available).

I've been using E6 Connect Basic (27 courses) for 3 years now and although I'm pissed at them for lacking proper AMD Radeon support, I find the courses are more polished and graphics better.

I bought GSPro to see if I should switch to it next year and it left me a bit underwhelmed sadly.. Don't get me wrong though, it does add features I think E6 is lacking but I'm not as sure I'll switch to it anymore. 

It's funny they say it's 4K when the textures are pretty basic so increasing resolution doesn't do much. And yes, I've ran both at same ultra mode..

I think I'll wait for the upcoming E6 Connect "Apex" engine upgrade and go from there.. They really pushed the eye candy so if it gives me the same polished experience I'd use that. The physics and stuff is fine to me..

But I do like that we have multiple choices (TGC doesn't really count anymore) as it helps keep their pricing in check. Long live GSPro for that. Because E6 Tech support has been less than helpful with my Radeon issues.. (DX11 software should work on any GPU so that's a lazy excuse)

13 hours ago, Clifford said:

This… just need to make sure your device  meets the minimum requirements. It’s an awesome piece of software and the amount of courses is amazing.  It’s all I use now unless I’m practicing and want/need more data points than I’ll switch back to FS golf app

Edited by Sons_of_Pitches

DRIVER - CALLAWAY PARADYM X 9*

FAIRWAY WOODS - PING G430 15* / 18* / 21*

IRONS - PXG 0317 CB [5i-GW]

WEDGES - MIZUNO T22 54.08 / 58.08 / 62.08

PUTTER - LAB Mezz.1 Max Broomstick

PXG 0317 X

On 3/10/2023 at 5:32 AM, BradL13 said:

Is anyone else getting insane yardage readings after the firmware update?  It had me hitting my 9 iron 185 yards carry.... everything else from path, AoA, club face and club speed seemed really normal.  I carry my 9 iron 150 lol 

Yep, ever since the last two firmware revisions were introduced I’ve had more missed shots than I have had since buying the device two years ago.  In addition, getting inaccurate distances where everything is longer than expected. It’s been a super solid device up until the impact location was introduced.

• Like 1

DRIVER - CALLAWAY PARADYM X 9*

FAIRWAY WOODS - PING G430 15* / 18* / 21*

IRONS - PXG 0317 CB [5i-GW]

WEDGES - MIZUNO T22 54.08 / 58.08 / 62.08

PUTTER - LAB Mezz.1 Max Broomstick

PXG 0317 X

On 3/10/2023 at 8:31 PM, Clifford said:

Generally I agree. But my setup is outdoor into a net. I have a gaming pc in my office and thinking of ways to run a monitor outside from it. But until then, 10 courses that I can run on either the pc or the iPad is better for me.

Once I know my idea works, then GSPro is my goal too...

On 3/10/2023 at 7:09 PM, teehilden said:

One last question, do you know what day next week it's supposed to be released?

No idea.

L.A.B. Golf DF3

New update for FS Golf iOS and Mevo+ today!

Unfortunately, the release of the new e6 connect courses is pushed back another week.

flightscopeQ.png.a01670649f61d5f9d32ccc20a627b1e3.png

• Like 2

L.A.B. Golf DF3

33 minutes ago, Tiger_Stud said:

Does the 2023 version come with USB-C?

I don't believe so but I'm not sure why it would be a concern. It's literally only for charging/power and you have to specifically use their cable.

Edited by sshadow2
  • Like 2

L.A.B. Golf DF3

10 hours ago, sshadow2 said:

New update for FS Golf iOS and Mevo+ today!

Unfortunately, the release of the new e6 connect courses is pushed back another week.

flightscopeQ.png.a01670649f61d5f9d32ccc20a627b1e3.png

New from Flightscope, or new to you?

Because I’m not showing anything new for the FS Golf app or the firmware since the update last week.  Just wondering if I’m missing something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EricWGolf said:

New from Flightscope, or new to you?

Because I’m not showing anything new for the FS Golf app or the firmware since the update last week.  Just wondering if I’m missing something.

As you can see in the image, the firmware came out today. You are right about FS Golf though, I misspoke. Thx.

L.A.B. Golf DF3