2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

GIVEAWAY: Golf Pride Grip Set Plus A Putter Grip, Your Choice! 3 Winners!

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! My dream regripping station would have ample space, a old school club vice with drip tray for grip solvent and would be fully stocked with tape, grips and solvent!How often do you regrip your clubs? 2-3 times a yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC Plus4 AlignWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour Pro

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I wish I did. Honestly I suck at being a handyman. I'll support my local golf shops for this type of work.How often do you regrip your clubs? Well if I actually keep clubs long enough, I'd say every few years (more often with wedges) but more often than not, I buy newer clubs.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC PLUS 4 in standard (Green)What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR straight in 104c

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! Well unless you want a picture of a room full of junk I don't have one. Just moved into a new house 2 weeks ago and the workshop is "in progress" Quotes because no progress has been made and only i can see the vision of the shop. I promise if I get chosen that I'll mount my vise to something and take a picture, or maybe I'll actually have gotten a bench built in thereHow often do you regrip your clubs? Once a year on the irons, before the big trip to Virginia in May I would regrip mine and 2 of my travelling companions sets. Then everytime I get a new shaft for the driver or 3 wood I would put on my trusty MCC+4 midsize. So about 2x per yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Must have cord, and I've been seriously fighting my grip after a swing and grip change last fall, so the Z-grip align were on the short list to go for this year. What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Pro only Red Star. Randomly got paired up with a guy who had one on a putter and just loved the way it felt in my hands.

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! See below!How often do you regrip your clubs? Once every 18-24 months. What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Tour Velvet chordWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR straight in 104c

FU2OYKBNQVGN.jpeg

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I don't have a grip station in my condo, but hope to build one when I move. Currently, I regrip my clubs over the kitchen sink.How often do you regrip your clubs? Woods and irons once a year, wedges before the season and approximately half way through the season (around July)What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? New Decade MCC +4 Standard, GreyWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Straight 104cc

[b]Driver[/b]: [color=#0000ff]TM SIM 9*, Fuji Ventus Black 6X[/color]
[b]Fairway Wood: [color=#0000ff]TM SIM 14*, Fuji Ventus Blue 7X[/color]
[b]Hybrid[/b]: [color=#0000ff]TM SIM Max 19*, Tensei Pro White 90S[/color]
[b]4-9 iron[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Miura CB57, KBS C-Taper Lite X[/color] 
[b]PW, GW[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Titleist SM8, KBS C-Taper Lite X[/color]
[b]Sand, Lob[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Titleist SM8, Dynamic Gold 120 S400 Tour Issue[/color]
[b]Putter[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Toulon Las Vegas, Stroke Lab[/color] 
[b]Ball[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Titleist ProV1, Titleist AVX

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! My dream re-gripping station would be the one on the titleist tour truck, I’ll take the whole tour truck. How often do you regrip your clubs? Every year, but certain clubs I spend a lot of range time with twice a year(driver, 4i, 8i) What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Tour Velvet AlignWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? TOUR SNSR CONTOUR PRO

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I do not have one...My dream station would be a nice workbench multiple drawers with shafts and grips, an indoor simulator a putting green, a tv, maybe a nice mini bar - gotta dream big!How often do you regrip your clubs? Every seasonWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC align black whiteWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? pro only 72cc red

247K6LWEL07G.jpg

How often do you regrip your clubs? 1-2 times a year depending on wear (michigan golf season is short)What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC Black standard sizeWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Pro Only 81cc

Titleist TSR3 9.0 Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSi2 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway Epic Flash 18 Rogue Max 85TX
Titleist TSi2 21 Tensei AV Blue 75X
Sub 70 639 CB Black 5-8 KBS 120S
Sub 70 639 MB Black 9-PW KBS 120S
Sub 70 JB Black 48 KBS Tour S
Sub 70 JB Black 54 KBS TGI 80S
Sub 70 JB Full Groove Black 58 KBS TGI 80S
Bettinardi QB6 SBS

How often do you regrip your clubs? - once a yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? - Black/black MCC standardWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Pro Only green star

Dr: TSi3 10 Ventus Red 6s

F: TS2 16.5 Ventus Red 7s

H: 915h 18 and 24 diamana s+

I: P770 5-PW Steelfiber i95s

W: MG3 49, 54, 58 dg115

P: Scotty Cameron Flowback 5.5 w/      custom CT Tour shaft (custom red,white,blue paint fill with stars & stripes headcover)

B: BX / TP5X 

New photo by Terry Jr Van Wertonce a yearblack/black MMC standardpro only green star

Dr: TSi3 10 Ventus Red 6s

F: TS2 16.5 Ventus Red 7s

H: 915h 18 and 24 diamana s+

I: P770 5-PW Steelfiber i95s

W: MG3 49, 54, 58 dg115

P: Scotty Cameron Flowback 5.5 w/      custom CT Tour shaft (custom red,white,blue paint fill with stars & stripes headcover)

B: BX / TP5X 

XO8WITK0RJ6P.jpeg

Old school setup with rubber clamp and paint tray (not pictured) for the mineral spirits. New school grips with align MCC.

I regrip at least once a year, sometimes twice a year. Love the feel of new grips and I don’t wear a glove.

grip of choice is the MCC align for all clubs but my lob wedge. That’s the regular MCC.

putter grip- Tour SNSR Contour

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! - Currently building a setup in my garage that will consist of a vice clamp with trash can below to collect the solvent that drips down.How often do you regrip your clubs? - 2x per year. I play about 100 rounds per year, year round here in FL.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? - V55 cord - have been waiting to get my hands on these for years!What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? - Pro Only

See below (note the snow still in April ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)I regrip once a year. Sometimes every other.I'd love a set of Tour Velvet Cord Midsize or Tour Velvet Plus 4 MidsizePro Only Green Star putter grip

L7EXSP6SIXVP.jpg

WU8Q2Z4THVIB.jpg

Titleist TSi3 10° - Diamana R Series 60

Cobra Rad 14.5° - Diamana BlueForce 70

Cobra F9 18.5° - Diamana BlueForce 80
Taylormade P790 (4-9) - Nippon Modus 105
Vokey 46F 50F 54S 58T - Nippon Modus 115
Scotty Cameron Squareback 2 

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! Like many others on the thread, I'm using a rubber clamp in a bench vice in my garage.How often do you regrip your clubs? 1-2 times a yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Tour Velvet Cord 58 Ribbed StandardWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc

ENY5QMM8198K.jpgThank you for the opportunity!

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! Don't currently have one as I am remodeling my basement. How often do you regrip your clubs? Every year!What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC PLUS 4 Align - MidsizeWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR straight in 140cc

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

1. I just re gripped for my first time during the holidays in my dads garage, solvent stains on the carpet below (woops) and logos are all crooked but live and learn !:) now I do friends and family I'm getting better lol.

2. I try to regri every year!

3. I'm obsessed with the mmc align , midsize

4. Tour tradition .. I'm simple !

I don't have a re-gripping station but would love to as much as I have tinkered changing out different golf pride grips in the past year. Really just need a vice and some buckets but also would love to have a digital swing weight machineGenerally only need to 1 time per year, but last year re-gripped 5 times with golf pride grips trying to do a lot of testing to find what feels best Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Full Cord MIDSIZE - created a thread over a year ago on here asking about these in midsize since I've been dying to get them and I saw on the site a week ago they are finally here!Golf Pride Tour SNSR Straight

Titleist TSR3 8 deg - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSi3 15 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black 8X

Titleist TSR3 19 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black HB 9TX

Titleist T200 4 - TT DG TI X100

Titleist T100 (2019) 5-PW - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50.12 F - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 54.14 F - TT DG TI S400

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 58.08 M - TT DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't re-grip yourself, tell us what your dream re-gripping station would be like! - I do not currently have the confines for a re-gripping station, however I'm working on fabricating one in my garage. Bins and trays for all necessary hardware, supplies and tooling. Freshly refurbished vice because re-purposing old equipment is just as functional as new at a fraction the cost. Build up and grip tape rolls on dispensers at arms length of the vice. A solvent catch basin built into the work station with a drain-back valve to catch and funnel the mineral spirits to limit waste. How often do you re-grip your clubs? once or twice annually. depending on playing conditions and feel. it tends to be subjectiveWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Tour velvet cord 58 round.What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour tradition for sure!

TaylorMade SiM 6.5* Graphite Design AD HD 6x Tipped 1"
Titleist TSR2+ 3w (C1) 12.25*  Tensei 1K Black 75x

Titleist TSi3 17* (C1) Hybrid Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour spec HB 8.8X 

Titleist U505 4i Mitsubishi MMT 105TX
Titleist T100S 5i-PW Mitsubishi MMT 105TX
Vokey SM9 48*F, 53*F, 58*S DG TI Onyx S400's
Artisan SS 0217 Putter
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/777451-518titleistx-2013-witb-warning-heavy-titleist-content-inside/"]WITB Link[/url]

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I don’t have a permanent set up, but it’s definitely on my list for work room. Vise, Tray for solvent catch... the whole 9!How often do you regrip your clubs? Usually yearly, sometime every two seasons for swing grips, putters usually a little longer.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Tour Velvet Cord Midsize ? What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour ClassicThanks WRX & Golf Pride!!!

Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I don't currently have a workstation. I normally regrip over the kitchen sink. My dream station would be a workstation similar to that of a tour truck. How often do you regrip your clubs? Twice a yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? z cord align gripsWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104ccThanks!

Stealth Plus 7.5* Accra TZ5 M5 65

Sim Ti 14* Fuji Speeder TR 757x

Titleist Tsr2 18* Fuji Pro 2.0 TS 8x

Mizuno 223 4-PW PX  LS 6.5

SM9 50/12F, 54/10S, 60/12D PX Wedge 6.5

Bettinardi Queen B 10 Blackout Stability Tour