2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

GIVEAWAY: Golf Pride Grip Set Plus A Putter Grip, Your Choice! 3 Winners!

I currently don't have a station at home, but I use a station at the golf shop I work at. Once I own a home, I will be making a station in my garage.How often do you regrip your clubs? I try to regrip them every 8-12 monthsWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Z Cord standardWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour Tradition

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! Would need something Basic with a small footprint!How often do you regrip your clubs? 2-3 years (cord)What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Tour velvet full cord 58 ribbedWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? tour tradition

TM Qi10 LS 9.0 Tour AD BB-7x 
TM Qi10 Tour 14.0 Graphite Design Tour AD BB-8x 
Titleist TSR2 18.0 HZRDUS Black 6.0
Mizuno 245 4-PW KB Tour C Taper 120 S
National Custom Works 48 Green KBS Tour High Rev 
National Custom Works 54 Green KBS Tour High Rev

National Custom Works 60 Green KBS Tour High Rev
Scotty Cameron Tei3 Newport 2 sole stamp 

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I just made a cross country move and get rid of most of my belongings, besides my golf clubs of course. No gripping station. Not even a workbench in the garage. But it is coming later this summer. The standards, Mitchell and Grip Station.How often do you regrip your clubs? My own clubs, just once a year. I tend to buy and sell iron sets and regrip those quite a bit though.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Standard MCC Align, white/red/blackWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? I've tried so many GP grips, but never a putter grip. Always used SS, just because of familiarity. Would be excited to try the Tour SNSR Straight. 104cc.

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

1. I usually borrow a vice from my father in law and bought a re-grip kit on Amazon to re-grip my clubs for the first time ever this year. Hoping to add more to the station this year.

2. I will re-grip my clubs pretty much every year now that I have done it once and know how to do it

3. Golf Pride tour velvet Plus4 standard

4. Tour SNSR straight 140cc

1) No room in my apartment, but I am house hunting and one of the requirements is garage or workshop so I can get one set up. Would love one of the golfworks stations, either floor or bench mount depending on room.

2) how often? not often enough, usually 12-16 months. First time a club slips badly when it's not wet.

3) Tour Velvet Mid

4) TOUR SNSR CONTOUR PRO 104cc

BA6Q42YMOU1B.jpg

My dream regripping station would be just like this, except in Maui.

Once a year is enough for me - once it warms up a bit here in MN, I'm ready to get it done.

I'd want the same grips I'm about to install on my clubs - MCC +4s. Blue ones.

I've got a putter that would look good in a 72cc Tour SNSR Contour.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Callaway Epic Speed
Mizuno JPX-EZ 17
TaylorMade M1 hybrid 19.5
TaylorMade M1 hybrid 23
Mizuno MP-25 5 - PW
Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 wedges, 50, 54, 58
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

A vise on a small bench in my garage. I also have a drip tray.How often do you regrip your clubs? I regrip about every 2 years. Clean them about every other round. And all new clubs or shafts. Z cord because I don’t use a glove.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? z cordWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Pro Contour 72

T0MM7568VJFA.jpegSee above How often do you regrip your clubs? 2-3 times per yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Tour velvet cord What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR straight

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / CHICAGOTC

My current workstation has to compete with the rest of the equipment in the toolshed, I mean mancave! I recently upgraded to a Tour SNSR Contour Pro on my putter and the old Superstroke grip has been re-purposed as a shaft clamp, the only thing its good for (wink wink!) ???

NOW52ABC5UVO.jpgHow often do you regrip your clubs? Once a year, but I buy clubs to try out fairly regularly and they all need a new grip!What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC Plus4 Grey MidsizeWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Really like my current Tour SNSR Contour Pro, so would love to get that in a limited edition color maybe!

ODYULWTWFEC6.jpgIt ain't much but the Workmate portable bench works great for me for all type of repairs, regripping, and builds. This little bench has traveled with me during my entire 24 year Army career. I got one because my dad had one and it is extremely versatile. I still laugh when I realize that it has lasted this long, even through all of the trips around the world.

I usually regrip about once a year

I like the MCC Align Spring

I also like the Tour SNSR Straight putter grip.

My station is me leaning over my utility sink trying not to cut my fingers off with a hook knife. Sorry no pictures.How often do you regrip your clubs? Every other year though I regrip for friends quite often.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC+4 AlignWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour Pro

Quarantine is inspiring me to re-grip myself at home for the first time ever. No setup to speak of, just going to do it over my kitchen sink, using an old cut-off grip as a wraparound "vice" for me to hold onto and let the solvent fall in a tray.Not often enough, but will try to shoot for once a year. I'm very picky about my grips so once I have a feel I like, I hate to cut them off.MIDSIZE Tour Velvet FULL CORD (I'd love if you released these with the +4 reduced taper!!)Pro Only GREEN Star.

30BLOR0K8SEK.jpg

See Above.How often do you regrip your clubs? Every 12 months if I hold onto a club that long I'm lucky...What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC+4 AlignWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour Pro

The Big Dog ~ G425 LST | AD UB 6x
The 3 Banger ~ Mavrik MAX | AD DI 7x
The 5 Banger ~ Mavrik SZ | Motore F3 7x

The Metal ~ T200 4-W
The Shovels ~ SM7 54, 58
Flatstick ~ Spider X Chalk Stability Tour

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! My wife’s car is in the way. :) I have to use the black and decker workmate pictured below and a painting drip pan. I would dream of having a room where I could build clubs and regrip. How often do you regrip your clubs? Couple times a year-sometimes moreWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? V55 cordWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour Tradition

ZV3FONBO7I70.jpeg

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I don't have the space for a gripping setup (or any club work, for that matter). My dream setup will be when we get our next house and I have a three car garage so I can put a hitting bay and club work bench in the extra stall. I love to tinker, and going to my FLGS to make adjustments is pretty pricey, even as a regular customer with a good relationship with the builder. I want to be able to re-grip, re-shaft, add hotmelt, test swingweight, adjust L/L/L, strip paintfill, etc. It would have a basic fitting station with a wall full of shafts, heads, etc. for me and my golf buddies to test and compare setups. Ah, the dream of it all...How often do you regrip your clubs? I tend to re-grip once per year, but since I buy and sell frequently, I have to get new grips on all that stuff to test apples to apples.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC+4 Align, white/red/blackWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour 104cc

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! Dream regripping station would be a vice, air compressor. Currently use a basic utility knife and standard supplies for regripping. Can run through the bag in just over an hour

How often do you regrip your clubs? Every six months

What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC Plus4

What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour Classic

Right now I just regrip in my kitchen, but gonna make a whole setup in a backyard shed once I get a house. Want a full workshop in there so I can do grips, shafts, club wrights, and swing weights.Right now I regrip my clubs about once a year depending on how much I play. I am also consistently changing grips for my dad and friends.Golf Pride standard MCC black and white grip.Golf Pride Tour Classic Putter Grip.

Driver - Titleist Tsi2 10º w/ KBS TD 60 Cat 4

4W - Titleist 917F2 16.5º w/ Tour AD DI 7S

3h - Titleist Tsi2 18º w/ KBS Tour Ptototype 85 S+ 

Irons - Titleist T100s 4-P w/ Modus 120 X shafts

Wedges - Titleist SM8 50, 55, and 60

Putter - Cleveland Classic TA2 milled Long neck 

Ball - Prov1x

Unfortunately, no gripping station yet (but hopefully soon). I just lay the shaft over the sink. Would love to get a nice gripping station that is a stand alone. Maybe one from Mitchell or Golfworks.About once per year.Tour Velvet Cord Midsize (Tour Van)Tour SNSR Contour Pro Firm (Tour Van)

Taylormade M3 8.5* Driver
Callaway Apex 20* Hybrid
Taylormade UDI 2-Iron
Taylormade P760 4-AW w/ PX 6.5
Cleveland RTX-3 55*/60*
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mil-Spec

Bench in the garage with a vise and bucketTwo times a year on all but putter.Golf Pride dMMC Align Green enGolf Pride Tour Snsr

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3