APPLY NOW: Cleveland Launcher XL Lite Driver Testing! 3 Testers Needed!

157181590_CLEVELANDLAUNCHERXLLITEDRIVER.png.a073f8ed24302ca54427d6c301e596e0.png

You have seen the new Cleveland Launcher XL Lite driver in our launch article HERE! Now it is your chance to get your hands on one of these lightweight, high-speed, and forgiving drivers to put it through its paces! We are looking for 3 GolfWRX members to test out the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite driver and report back to the community with their experience. Apply now for your chance to be one of the lucky testers!

About the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite Driver

The lighter the club the faster the swing. That’s why we took the ultra-forgiving Launcher XL Driver and stripped it down to the essentials creating the Launcher XL Lite Driver. It boosts your swing speed for more distance off the tee.

A bonded hosel without the weight-adding adjustability sleeve, together with an ultra-lightweight shaft, makes this driver 12g lighter and 0.25” longer than the adjustable version, so it swings extra quick. That added speed means more distance off the tee. This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 5,100 g-cm². Add that forgiveness to a high launch from low-and-deep weighting, and you’ll enjoy maximum distance with maximum fun. Rebound Frame for alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot. 

How to Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City, State?

2. Handicap?

3. What is your current driver?

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win?

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website?

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?

That's it! Cleveland Golf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!

Edited by knudson81

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-. City, State? North Kingstown Ri

2. Handicap? 7.3

3. What is your current driver? G425 LST

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? Would love to try a longer and lighter driver to see if I can add distance 

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 XStiff

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Absolutely 

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? 💯 

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

1. City, State?  Forest Hill. TX

2. Handicap? 3.9

3. What is your current driver?  Mizuno ST190G, Fujikura Atmos Black TS

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?  I recently lightened my driver to a D0 swingweight and saw a remarkable improvement in consistency.  Lighter = better for me.  Would love to take it to the next level.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win?  10.5*, stiff, extra stiff if you have it

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website?  Sure will!

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?  Always, I have reviewed many items on this site.

1. City, State? Atlanta, GA

2. Handicap? 15.4

3. What is your current driver? Cleveland HiBore XL

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? Really need to upgrade my current driver

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10 deg stiff

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yes

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Yes

1. City, State? Lakeland, FL

2. Handicap? 7

3. What is your current driver? Callaway Epic Max LS

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? Easier to keep straight

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 Reg

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Yes

1. City, State?  Fairfield, PA

2. Handicap? 3.4

3. What is your current driver?  PXG 0811 X Gen 2. 9*, Diamana Limited S 60 X-Stiff

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?  My swing speed has dropped from 120 to 111 over the past 10 years.  XL Lite could give me one or two back.   Always searching.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win?  9* X-Stiff if available

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website?  Yes

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?  Yes

1. City, State? Stuart, FL

2. Handicap? 3 

3. What is your current driver? Titleist TSI2 

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? Would love to try longer and lighter to see if I can add some yards! 

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 Degree Stiff 

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? yes! 

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? yes! 

Edited by benthegolfer

Titleist TSR4 Graphite Design Tour AD GP-6X

Titleist TSi3 15 Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 75X   

Callaway Apex UW 19 Project X HZRDUS RDX 80 6.5

Srixon ZX7 4-PW Project X LS 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM9 50.12F True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 54.12D True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 60.04T True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport+

1. City, State? Altoona Wisconsin 

2. Handicap? 10

3. What is your current driver? Mizuno stz with Accra tour z xtreme 455 m5

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? Less practice, losing club head speed I would like to gain some back. 

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 stiff

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yep!

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Yep!

1. City, State?  Cary, NC

2. Handicap? 25

3. What is your current driver?  TE C721

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?  Sr golfer with a low swing speed, the lite set up will help generate speed.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win?  10.5*, Regular

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website?  Yes

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?  yes! of course!

1. City, State? Cincinnati, Ohio

2. Handicap? 8

3. What is your current driver? Srixon Z545

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? Need to try lighter driver because of bad back..

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? Regular Flex, 9.5 degrees

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Yes

1. City, State? Oak Park, IL
2. Handicap? 17.2
3. What is your current driver? Cobra Radspeed XB 
4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? I'm very interested in seeing if a lighter weight driver helps me add swing speed and gain some distance. I currently swing around 95-98 mph -- maybe that could hit triple digits? I'm currently just about five yards short of being capable of some forced carries off the tee at a course I play often. Currently I have to hit layups off the tee on those holes and then a fairway wood or hybrid for my second shot. If I could gain those few extra yards, though, I could hit driver and then have a short iron or wedge into the green.
5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? I'd prefer a stiff 10.5 -- I also ought to note I'm left-handed.
6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yes.
7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Definitely. I'd be happy to share photos, my thoughts in as much depth as possible, and respond to any questions that come up in the thread.

Driver: Ping G430 LST 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

7W: Ping G430 Max @20* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8X (or sometimes G430 3H with Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S)

4 Utility: Ping iCrossover @23.5* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X (or sometimes G430 5H at 25* with Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S)

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1. City, State? Oklahoma City, Ok

2. Handicap? 0

3. What is your current driver? Taylormade SIM2

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? More forgiveness, ease on body-less fatigue

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 9 degrees, stiff

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yes!

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?  Yes!

1. City, State?  Liberty Lake, Washington

2. Handicap?  6.8

3. What is your current driver? Tour Edge C721

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? The lighter club would help improve my 63 yr old swing speed.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 loft   Regular flex shaft

1. City, State? Hastings, MI

2. Handicap? 15

3. What is your current driver? TM M6 D-type 10.5 R

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? More distance by regaining club head speed lost due to aging 

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? Launcher XL Lite 10.5 Draw, 5.5R flex

1. City, State?  Keytesville, MO

2. Handicap?  12

3. What is your current driver? Ping G410

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? Lighter and faster would hopefully equate faster swing speeds and more distance.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 Stiff

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yes

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Yes

1. City, State?  Hillsborough, NC

2. Handicap?  20 (unofficial) 

3. What is your current driver? Cleveland Altitude

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?  More accurate and more distance (hopefully)

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win?  10.5 Reg

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yes

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?  Yes

1. City, State? Monroe, MI

2. Handicap? 10

3. What is your current driver? Ping G 425

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? Faster swing speeds to drop bombs

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 9 degrees stiff

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Yes

On 9/16/2021 at 11:03 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State?

2. Handicap?

3. What is your current driver?

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win?

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website?

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?

Grand Rapids, MI area

Titleist 915D3

MOAR SPEED, okay fine, ANY speed.  Time for a lighter driver, more loft and more spin.

10.5* stiff

Yes

Of course, writing about the experience (and why I should quit golf and take up pinochle) is fun.

1. City, State?  Northampton, PA

2. Handicap? 12.7

3. What is your current driver? Tour Edge EXS Driver 10.5

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?  Could improve my distance.  I do feel like my current driver helps with accuracy but sacrifices distance.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 R flex

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website?  Absolutely. 

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?  Certainly, happy to do so. 

1. Birmingham, AL

2. 14

3. Cleveland Classic 290

4. More distance and more forgiveness 

5. 10.5° Reg 

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yes!

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Yes!

Titleist TSi3 with Speeder NX Blue

Titleist TSi1 7 wood with Tensei Blue

Taylormade P790 UDI 2 iron

New Level 902PD irons with SF i95R

Titleist SM7 50° and 60°, Cleveland RDX 56°

Odyssey OG1

Maxfli Tour ball

1. City, State? San Francisco, CA

2. Handicap? 20

3. What is your current driver? TM R11

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? My driver is old so hoping the advancements will help me with distance and forgiveness!

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5* S

1. City, State? St. Petersburg, FL

2. Handicap? 15

3. What is your current driver? PXG 0811 Gen 4

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? I struggle mightily with today’s heavier drivers. I think this driver would help immensely. 

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5°

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? Yes. Amateur photographer so I could take some good shots. 

Iron History: Macgregor blades -> Tour Model 3 -> 20 year hiatus -> Callaway Rogue (ugh) -> PtxPro -> P790 -> MP4 -> MP32 -> 623CB -> ZX5 mkII -> Cobra Tours

Dr: Titleist TSR3

3W: Ping G430 SFT

7W: Callaway Paradym

4H: Cobra King Tec

5-GW: Titleist T100

W: Edison 2.0

P: Odessey Versa 7

1. City, State? Laconia NH

2. Handicap?  12, age 71

3. What is your current driver? 2018 Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5 A

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? More distance from lower weight.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 A

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yes.

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread? That's an enthusiastic yes.

Cleveland Launcher HB Driver 10.5 degree

Cleveland Launcher Halo Hybrids 16, 19, 22 degree

Cleveland Launcher HB Irons 5-SW

Cleveland CBX 2 Wedge 60 degree

All with graphite shafts, JumboMax Ultra Lite size S

Taylor Made Daddy Long Legs putter, Winn Dri-Tac Jumbo Lite Pistol Putter Grip

Callaway Supersoft

1. City, State?  Fayetteville, PA

2. Handicap?   5.0

3. What is your current driver?  Tour Edge EXS220

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?   As my speed has dropped, I need to try this driver.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win?    10.5 in R-flex

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website?   Yes !

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?  Sure !

1. City, State? Kansas City, MO

2. Handicap? 13

3. What is your current driver?Taylormade SIM Max

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? I don't hit the ball far enough.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5 Reg

1. City, State? Houston TX

2. Handicap? 7.6

3. What is your current driver? Callaway Mavrik 9.0

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving? I don't have a super fast swing hovers around 100 mph and think maybe lighter might help me out.

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win? 10.5* stiff

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website? Yes

1. City, State?  San Francisco, CA

2. Handicap?  13.5

3. What is your current driver?  Ping G425 Max 10.5* Tensei Orange Shaft Stiff

4. How could the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite help your driving?  Increased distance from increase swingspeed

5. What loft and flex Cleveland Launcher XL Lite would you like to win?  10.5* stiff

6. Do you agree to post a driver review on the Cleveland website?  Yes

7. Do you agree to take high quality photos, write an in-depth review, and be part of an on-going testing thread?  yes