Titleist not offering 4-for-3 in 2022?

Shadrach

47 minutes ago, dropkicked said:

Re: Titleist 4 for 3

My order goes in Mar 25th.

Got the free initialization as well.

It's definitely not happening on the 25th this year. That was last year and it's gone of their site.

Driver - Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 8° w/ Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Fairway Wood - Callaway AI Smoke Max 18° w/ Project X Denali Blue 70 6.0

Hybrid - Ping G430 21° w/ Accra TZ6 Proto 85H M5

5 Iron - Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro w/ Nippon Modus 120S

6-GW - Mizuno JPX 923 Forged w/ Nippon Modus 120S

Approach Wedge -  TaylorMade MG3 52° w/ Nippon Modus 115

Sand Wedge - Callaway JAWS Full Toe Raw Black 56° w/ Nippon Modus 125

Lob Wedge - Callaway JAWS Full Toe Raw Black 60° w/ BGT ZNE 130

Putter - Odyssey Ai-One Double Wide DB 32.5" w/ Garsen Max Grip

Ball - Callaway Chrome Tour Triple Track

1 minute ago, dropkicked said:

I order through my club so I guess we will see.. 🙂

I do the same. Only deal is personalized TP5/TP5x this season unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, KhiloD said:

I do the same. Only deal is personalized TP5/TP5x this season unfortunately.

Unless you want 4 for 3 as Golftown is offering it on TP/TP5x, most clubs in my area are offering this in Canada too if they are a seller for TM.

https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/spring-savings-event/front-9-deals/golf-balls/load-up-save!-buy-3-dozen-get-1-dozen-free/

4 for 3.jpg

Edited by 2bGood

Just now, 2bGood said:

Unless you want 4 for 3 as Golftown is offering it on TP/TP5x, most clubs are offering this in Canada too. 

https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/spring-savings-event/front-9-deals/golf-balls/load-up-save!-buy-3-dozen-get-1-dozen-free/

4 for 3.jpg

Yeah, it's 4-3 on Personalized from clubs. Can get normal ones from the deal at Golftown until today I believe.

Just now, 2bGood said:

sorry thought you were saying you could only get free personalisation. 

No, just terrible at explaining my thought processes when typing 😧

1 hour ago, dropkicked said:

Did you speak with your club?

I've already confirmed my order is going in on the 25th.. 🙂

I did. 

They have been told by the Titleist rep no promotion this year. 

2 hours ago, 2bGood said:

I don't want to muddy the waters... but my club told me order is going in March 25 too. Interesting to see if it holds true. 

I hope their wrong and you are right! 

16 hours ago, CDM said:

So did not read this whole thread but your club can order the Titliest 4 for 3 deal? Sorry checking as may do that then......

Consensus is no. But a few clubs have told members it is still on and are taking orders.   

Edited by 2bGood
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dropkicked said:

well that's odd .. but my order goes in on the 25th..🙂

Joey Bosa Video GIF

Funny thing is I talked to our local rep last week and he confirmed it was on, but with way more rules. In actuality not any new rules but just being more diligent about not letting people abuse the promotion and order more than 4 dozen. 

Either my local rep is way out of the loop or way in the loop. 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dropkicked said:

well that's odd .. but my order goes in on the 25th..🙂

Joey Bosa Video GIF

Another posting said he made the order at his club but was charged $68 dz. for the 3. 

• Haha 1

Current Gamers
TBD 10.5*, Tour AD IZ 5R
ROGUE MAX 3HL, Heavenwood

PING G410  22*, 26* Hybrids 

PXG Gen5 0311P 7-GW, steelfiber 70
CALLAWAY  MD5 - 56*, 60*
Tour Issue Evnroll ER8 Black, 355 g
2021 Maxfli Tour
2021 PROV1

On 3/15/2022 at 9:36 AM, xkilgorextroutx said:

Nope, not just you. Said it earlier - people whining that they don't get free stuff this year, in the midst of massive supply chain issues still, never had any "loyalty" to Titleist or anyone else. They just want to save money. If folks came out and just said that, it wouldn't be a big deal. But instead folks gotta whine about "losing long time customers" like they're special or something. 

This isn't true. Inflation  affects individual consumers much more than titleist and somehow supply shortages were managed by other manufacturers. 

Hopefully you see the irony in your post complaining about how terrible people are for complaining. If every other company can figure out how to run the promo perhaps we shouldn't be so certain titleist is the be all end all; what could the explanation be (other than incompetence) that they are unable to run the promo? Perhaps they are just liars and they can run it, but don't want to. Either way it's bad if they are the odd man out but it is their business to run. 

I have been loyal and haven't tried other balls because I have had no need to. I may this year because it's an opportune time given the lack of promo. I won't hesitate to return to titleist if I'm not happy with any new ball I try, but after giving titleist probably $10,000 over the last decade I am not rushing to funnel all my money to them when they do nothing for the consumer as of the year 2022. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soap1984 said:

I have been loyal and haven't tried other balls because I have had no need to. I may this year because it's an opportune time given the lack of promo. I won't hesitate to return to titleist if I'm not happy with any new ball I try, but after giving titleist probably $10,000 over the last decade I am not rushing to funnel all my money to them when they do nothing for the consumer as of the year 2022. 

You haven't tried other balls and have no need to, but you will this year because you've dropped $10k on golf equipment and don't get your free $50 of golf balls from a company that technically owes you nothing. They offer the best ball on the market and I would say that's doing a lot for the consumer.

They're liars? I guess Dean Snell is too, given that he emailed all his customers yesterday and said they're limiting orders to 2doz due to massive surlyn and urethane shortages. 

Yeah about that "irony"... 🙄

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, KhiloD said:

I did. 

They have been told by the Titleist rep no promotion this year. 

Agree. Our club carries Callaway, Taylor Made, and Titleist balls.  The only rep that told our pro there was a "buy 3 get 4" deal this year was Callaway.  Our club is already taking orders for the Callaway balls and the orders (I'm being told) are being accepted.  

Edit:  I'm in the US and can't speak for other countries deal availability.  I can say this about ball shortages.  I have yet to see ProV1 balls (what I play) that are manufactured in the US.  Every box I have is made in Thailand.

Edited by cristphoto

1 minute ago, cristphoto said:

Agree. Our club carries Callaway, Taylor Made, and Titleist balls.  The only rep that told our pro there was a "buy 3 get 4" deal this year was Callaway.  Our club is already taking orders for the Callaway balls and the orders (I'm being told) are being accepted.  

I have an e-mail in to my Pro Shop lead. See what she comes back with. I'm hoping the other guys were wrong, I like to save some cash when I can. If not oh well.

17 minutes ago, cristphoto said:

Edit:  I'm in the US and can't speak for other countries deal availability.  I can say this about ball shortages.  I have yet to see ProV1 balls (what I play) that are manufactured in the US.  Every box I have is made in Thailand.

Same at my club (also in the US), but with the addition of Bridgestone balls as well. Callaway is the only one we've been notified about and orders are already being placed/accepted.

32 minutes ago, xkilgorextroutx said:

You haven't tried other balls and have no need to, but you will this year because you've dropped $10k on golf equipment and don't get your free $50 of golf balls from a company that technically owes you nothing. They offer the best ball on the market and I would say that's doing a lot for the consumer.

They're liars? I guess Dean Snell is too, given that he emailed all his customers yesterday and said they're limiting orders to 2doz due to massive surlyn and urethane shortages. 

Yeah about that "irony"... 🙄

I can explain irony if you need help. Snell is a tiny manufacturer of golf balls with no tour presence and sold in 0 shops but yeah that comparison makes perfect sense. I did not say there weren't shortages yet somehow every other major company has figured it out and titleist hasn't? 

Titleist were the ones who told us they owed us something by marketing it at "loyalty rewarded" lol. Now the loyalty is not rewarded. I'm not saying they are liars, I said they are either liars or incompetent; so you've answered the question in your mind and good for you. As I said, I haven't tried other balls because I've enjoyed the Titleist balls and I would go back if performance was noticeably different. But, when every other company offers the promo and titleist doesn't, then I will try something new and see if I've been "loyal" because the ball is that much better than everything else despite being treated worse by them than every other major manufacturer in the market. 

You can continue to buy titleist and I'm not going to blame you, but when the biggest and apparently best ball company says they can't do a promo that they themselves have called a loyalty program for 10 years and everyone else is still doing it, you can't say people are whiny idiots for trying something new.  

32 minutes ago, soap1984 said:

You can continue to buy titleist and I'm not going to blame you, but when the biggest and apparently best ball company says they can't do a promo that they themselves have called a loyalty program for 10 years and everyone else is still doing it, you can't say people are whiny idiots for trying something new.  

I didn't say they were idiots, just whiners. And I stand by that. 

48 minutes ago, soap1984 said:

I can explain irony if you need help. Snell is a tiny manufacturer of golf balls with no tour presence and sold in 0 shops but yeah that comparison makes perfect sense. I did not say there weren't shortages yet somehow every other major company has figured it out and titleist hasn't

Titleist were the ones who told us they owed us something by marketing it at "loyalty rewarded" lol. Now the loyalty is not rewarded. I'm not saying they are liars, I said they are either liars or incompetent; so you've answered the question in your mind and good for you. As I said, I haven't tried other balls because I've enjoyed the Titleist balls and I would go back if performance was noticeably different. But, when every other company offers the promo and titleist doesn't, then I will try something new and see if I've been "loyal" because the ball is that much better than everything else despite being treated worse by them than every other major manufacturer in the market. 

"Loyalty" is a 2-way street. You seem to be jumping ship pretty quickly as soon as you didn't get your 25% discount. :classic_laugh:

They're either liars or incompetent ? 🤦‍♀️ Now that's just good(?) comedy. You're a marketing and sales expert (too) ?

And BTW, other than Callaway, can you show me another 4-3 deal ? In the U.S. that is. I see Golftown, IN CANADA, is offering it on the 4 major golf ball sellers.

TIA

• Like 2

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Ping G20 5-PW DGS300 Yellow Dot

Ping Glide Pro 48*

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 35*, RED, Black Accra

Callaway Tour TruTrack Yellow

1 hour ago, soap1984 said:

I can explain irony if you need help. Snell is a tiny manufacturer of golf balls with no tour presence and sold in 0 shops but yeah that comparison makes perfect sense. I did not say there weren't shortages yet somehow every other major company has figured it out and titleist hasn't? 

If there is a materials supply shortage you might want to consider that it is harder for the largest manufacture of a product to fill the larger demand than a niche manufacturer filling a niche demand.   Temporarily suspending a "loyalty" program established long ago due to extenuating circumstances seems a bit different than screwing over long-term customers. 

Go try a different ball, I think Titleist will survive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1