Jump to content

Tiger Update


PHILsThemannnn
 Share

Recommended Posts

Great to see. Standing upright and being able to swing at a level to compete on Tour are quite different propositions though.

 

Either way: it appears Tiger will have some sort of normal life despite his horrific accident…🙏

  • Like 1

PING - G20 - 9.5  degree - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
BRIDGESTONE J33 (15) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
MIZUNO Fli-Hi (17+20) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
PING  ZING2 Irons (4-PW) - Black Lie angle - JZ Stiff
CALLAWAY MD3 Black (52+58 deg) DG Pro: S300
RIFE Iconic Three Putter -  343g  / 34.5" / 68 Deg 

TAYLORMADE TP5-X Yellow << 2021 Version >>

 

Regards "Shuv" : sevenfourate's WITB LINK (Click right here):

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sevenfourate said:

Great to see. Standing upright and being able to swing at a level to compete on Tour are quite different propositions though.

 

Either way: it appears Tiger will have some sort of normal life despite his horrific accident…🙏

Agreed. I still believe if he can stand and walk, he'll try to play again.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PHILsThemannnn said:

Agreed. I still believe if he can stand and walk, he'll try to play again.  


Right. I don’t think his intention is in question. It’s the ability to perform (or not) that leaves us hanging for an answer….

 

**Does Tiger possess the most battered body ‘on Tour’  ?

PING - G20 - 9.5  degree - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
BRIDGESTONE J33 (15) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
MIZUNO Fli-Hi (17+20) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
PING  ZING2 Irons (4-PW) - Black Lie angle - JZ Stiff
CALLAWAY MD3 Black (52+58 deg) DG Pro: S300
RIFE Iconic Three Putter -  343g  / 34.5" / 68 Deg 

TAYLORMADE TP5-X Yellow << 2021 Version >>

 

Regards "Shuv" : sevenfourate's WITB LINK (Click right here):

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, sevenfourate said:


Right. I don’t think his intention is in question. It’s the ability to perform (or not) that leaves us hanging for an answer….

 

**Does Tiger possess the most battered body ‘on Tour’  ?

Easily, he had 5 back surgeries and 5 surgeries on his left knee before the accident

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lefty1978 said:

So he has no infection and not getting his leg amputated?

 

He had that done before the weekend during Torrey 2008, and still won the tournament.

  • Haha 1

Callaway Mavrik 9 w/Aldila Rogue White 60 MSI130

Callaway Mavrik SZ 13 w/Aldila Rogue White 70 MSI130

Titleist TS3 hyb 20 w/PX Hzrdus Smoke Black 80

PXG 0211 ST 4-GW w/ TT Elevate Tour

PXG 0311 Forged 54 and 60 w/TT Elevate Tour

Putter [redacted]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, NJBigFish22 said:

I could care less if he plays, but I would bet he doesn’t play until late 2022.  Has a guy ever destroyed his body playing a non contact sport like TW.

You should check out Bill Glasson's surgery list (25 by his count).  Tiger isn't even in the same league.

  • Like 1

Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"

Jazz 3 wd Powercoil Stiff
Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
Rogue 3iron Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
X2 Hot 4-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
Vokey SM2 52º cc, Ping ES 56º and ES 60º
Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
MCC Align Midsize

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's most interesting to me is his right ankle is just ... there. Like, maybe the extent of the injury there was overstated? Everything sorta suggested that ankle was mangled but it really doesn't look like it was too bad.

Edited by aenemated
  • Like 1

Titleist TSi3 10.5°

Titleist TSi3 15°

Titleist TS2 18°

Titleist TSi2 21°

TM P7TW 4-PW

Bettinardi HLX 56°, 58°

Scotty Cameron Newport 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, aenemated said:

What's most interesting to me is his right ankle is just ... there. Like, maybe the extent of the injury there was overstated? Everything sorta suggested that ankle was mangled but it really doesn't look like it was too bad.

 

And you can see the angle of the ankle / leg is pretty good/straight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, aenemated said:

What's most interesting to me is his right ankle is just ... there. Like, maybe the extent of the injury there was overstated? Everything sorta suggested that ankle was mangled but it really doesn't look like it was too bad.

 

 

I agree. If his ankle had been shattered I'd expect it to be covered like his lower leg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Mustard_Tiger said:

I agree. If his ankle had been shattered I'd expect it to be covered like his lower leg.

 

Yeah, exactly. Like everything in the other thread was talking about it basically being crushed into dust but if it were ... I'd expect it to be pretty wrapped up and all.

 

TBH he looks fine. 

Titleist TSi3 10.5°

Titleist TSi3 15°

Titleist TS2 18°

Titleist TSi2 21°

TM P7TW 4-PW

Bettinardi HLX 56°, 58°

Scotty Cameron Newport 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...