MEMBER REVIEWS: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! See What Members Are Saying!

GolfWRX_Official

1 hour ago, My2Dogs said:

Nice.  Those look awesome.  I got a mallet cover from Rose and Fire and love the design but it doesn’t fit that great.  I kinda make it fit.  

Thanks M2D - as a WRX tester, how are you rolling your Mezz? I love to hear your updates, any change in the head weight?

I had mine increased by LAB to E2.5 with the Left Hand Low style now and it's INSANE. Absolutely INSANE. Now I need to work on trusting the roll like Cam Smith. Also been working on a putting aid tool thats reveal quite a bit of about my swing (more on that later)

Love to hear your updates... 🤙

• Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

19 minutes ago, SwingBlues said:

Thanks M2D - as a WRX tester, how are you rolling your Mezz? I love to hear your updates, any change in the head weight?

I had mine increased by LAB to E2.5 with the Left Hand Low style now and it's INSANE. Absolutely INSANE. Now I need to work on trusting the roll like Cam Smith. Also been working on a putting aid tool thats reveal quite a bit of about my swing (more on that later)

Love to hear your updates... 🤙

I was rolling it really well but I’ve gotten away from any practice.  When I was at my best I was using “The Perfect Putter” and chalk line to get the exact roll, using the gates that come with the Perfect Putter and that’s when I was either making it, hitting the hole or had perfect weight on about every putt.  I have to get back to it.

I do have to say I followed your lead a bit and added 1 strip of lead tape on each side.  Don’t know the exact swing weight but it has helped with speed control when putting up slopes/greens with multiple tiers.  I’ve always had decent speed control on mid and longer putts but those up a major slope have given me fits with the Mezz until I took your advice.

my issue is just getting the correct read right now.  I do think it’s my eye line not being correct and why I need to spend a couple of days with a couple hours each day with the Perfect Putter so I can retrain my eye line again.  

• Like 1

Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Triple Diamond 9* Proxima 6X

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Ventus Blue Plus 6X

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

Has anyone experimented with any counter balance in the grip for this putter?  I absolutely love my Mezz (except for now I really want to buy the Max version but not quite there yet) but the weight has always felt significantly different than my old putters.  I know a lot of people have talked about lead tape on the head or sending back in to get reweighted but I just grabbed one of my old putters and I think what I am missing is the counter balance.  I have used a SuperStroke 2.0 with a 50g counter core basically since they came out before switching to the Mezz.  I love the press 1.5 because it feels very similar in size, but in grabbing my old putter I realized the weight issue for me is actually in the grip and not the head.  Maybe I would need to reach out directly to the source, @labgolf is there any way to order a putter with a counter weight through the custom program or would that throw off the tech completely?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this wasn't a popular question but just in case anyone else was wondering like me I did get a response back on an email I sent to LAB.  Adding any weight yourself would throw off the balance of the putter and it is something they are currently working on to be able to do during the custom ordering process but they can't be sure it will ever actually happen.

On 9/26/2022 at 9:59 AM, LODGE1519 said:

Looks like this wasn't a popular question but just in case anyone else was wondering like me I did get a response back on an email I sent to LAB.  Adding any weight yourself would throw off the balance of the putter and it is something they are currently working on to be able to do during the custom ordering process but they can't be sure it will ever actually happen.

Haha - A proviso on that response is that "if you do not know what you are doing".  I thought there was no way to add weight to the MEZZ and not F it up, but, I added 2 gram tungsten weights and the result was not so bad.  My testing method to make that comment is what we all do with our LAB Golf putters - the spinning of the putter.  From that hardly scientific test, the balance was not so bad.

I am not advocating going that route over a LAB Golf modification, but I am advocating this to see if you like more weight or not.  It will tell you pretty quick whether or not you should spend the $100 to get it done right.

For me the extra weight helped but IMO the MEZZ can not match the DF2.1 for performance.  I never would have thought I could have gotten over the look of the DF2.1, but I actually like it now.  The fact that my distance control is deadly and I hole putts with it, helps 🙂

• Like 2

PXG Gen 5 0311 9º, Kai'li Blue, Titleist TSr3, 9º, Ventus Blue

Titleist TSr2, 15º fw, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSr2, 20º fw, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSi2, 21º Hy, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSi2, 24º Hy, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist T150 6-48º Tensei AV Blue AM2

Vokey SM9 54º, 60º, Tensei AV Blue AM2

L.A.B. Golf DF3, MEZZ.1 Max reg & Broom,  MEZZ.1, DF 2.1 Reg & Broom

No room to list Bench Warmers 🙂

So I’ve been having a bit of a funk lately.  It’s really not the putter but more my reads.  I’m hitting my lines but I seem to be just hitting the edges lately so I finally caved and went back to the 2.1.  I did it straight away for a tourney and actually putted pretty well.  Could have been just the honeymoon phase but it was a little better.

also had an itch and purchased an arm lock 2.1 from someone off the BST.  If that works out well I might purchase a Mezz armlock.   I should get the 2.1 armlock this Friday and hope to test it out over the weekend. 

• Like 2

LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

9 hours ago, My2Dogs said:

So I’ve been having a bit of a funk lately.  It’s really not the putter but more my reads.  I’m hitting my lines but I seem to be just hitting the edges lately so I finally caved and went back to the 2.1.  I did it straight away for a tourney and actually putted pretty well.  Could have been just the honeymoon phase but it was a little better.

also had an itch and purchased an arm lock 2.1 from someone off the BST.  If that works out well I might purchase a Mezz armlock.   I should get the 2.1 armlock this Friday and hope to test it out over the weekend. 

Yep, doing what I did back in June, M2D...

Armlocks are a different beast. I still have my Odyssey DART armlock, not putted with it in ages. My experience back then was it was no better than a regular putter, if anything, I had more problems with distance control but that's Odyssey versus a LAB putter, could be very different.

I think for now, the LHL is perfect for me. Still putting lights out with it and the re-weighted Mezz. It's in or, like you, burning edges. The only issue is whether to lock the left arm in ala BrysonDC style or keep it softer with a slight bend, still testing that part...

This year has been my best golf season. Ever. Driver combo is back to hitting the snot out of it. Eagles are popping up when once they are rare (one chip in and one 20+ curler with the Mezz and so many looks at Eagle otherwise). Feet is really great (thanks for Voxx sock testing @VoxxGolf 👍).

Tons and tons of Mezz Par savers. Not sure if the DF will see play this season...

• Like 1

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

7 minutes ago, SwingBlues said:

Yep, doing what I did back in June, M2D...

Armlocks are a different beast. I still have my Odyssey DART armlock, not putted with it in ages. My experience back then was it was no better than a regular putter, if anything, I had more problems with distance control but that's Odyssey versus a LAB putter, could be very different.

I think for now, the LHL is perfect for me. Still putting lights out with it and the re-weighted Mezz. It's in or, like you, burning edges. The only issue is whether to lock the left arm in ala BrysonDC style or keep it softer with a slight bend, still testing that part...

This year has been my best golf season. Ever. Driver combo is back to hitting the snot out of it. Eagles are popping up when once they are rare (one chip in and one 20+ curler with the Mezz and so many looks at Eagle otherwise). Feet is really great (thanks for Voxx sock testing @VoxxGolf 👍).

Tons and tons of Mezz Par savers. Not sure if the DF will see play this season...

I was reading up that the LAB products are the best putters for Armlocks.  Just what they had on their site about the straight back and straight through approach.  The only issue I’ve had is that my stroke has not been straight back. It tends to go outside a bit and so I pull my putts at times.  When I use the 2.1 it tends to help me not do it as much.  That’s why I was hoping the armlock will hopefully put it all the rest and stop that.  I’ll post my results. 

PXG Hybrid stand bag

After waiting 4 weeks for my Mezz it arrived a week ago and in the 6-12 foot range I am making everything. Struggling a bit with long lag putts but my real problem is the short 3 footers seems I am missing left. Practice with a string line and believe my set up is okay. Perhaps I have the ball too far forward? If I can't figure it out I will send back to LAB as you have 14 days to return. Love the putter roll but the short ones are killing me. Any insight would be appreciated. 

Ping G430 Max 10K w Alta 55

Ping G430 5 wood w PD-70

Ping G425 7 wood w Slay 55

Ping G430 9 wood w Speeder EVO6

Ping G430 6 Hybrid w PX Red Smoke
Srixon ZX5 6-PW w Recoil 660

Vokey SM8 50.12 F Grind w Recoil 95
Vokey SM10 56.12 D Grind w Recoil 95
Vokey Wedgeworks 60.08 K Grind w Recoil 95

Odyssey Jailbird

45 minutes ago, tagermo said:

After waiting 4 weeks for my Mezz it arrived a week ago and in the 6-12 foot range I am making everything. Struggling a bit with long lag putts but my real problem is the short 3 footers seems I am missing left. Practice with a string line and believe my set up is okay. Perhaps I have the ball too far forward? If I can't figure it out I will send back to LAB as you have 14 days to return. Love the putter roll but the short ones are killing me. Any insight would be appreciated. 

Something that Sam the CEO said on one of these threads and has been echoed by a lot of people is to try to have the shaft where it enters the club to be pointing at the hole on your follow through.  I think with other putters people really tend to get them going left after impact because you need to release the putter so much to get it on the intended line.  With the Mezz you don't need to do that so think more straight back straight through or slight arc on the way back and down the line after impact.  I had the same issue at first and don't anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tagermo said:

Oh man - I had this exact issue and it was killing me - I was starting to yip putts and could not figure it out.  Sam had commented that he did not feel that you could play the ball too far forward, and I do not fall into that camp.

Try playing the ball further back in your stance.  What this did for me was to increase the quality of my strike and put it more online.  As the strike quality increased so did my confidence and my short putting dialed in.

For me the path direction is pointing to the ball position.  Right = too far back (right-handed golfer). Left is too far forward.  Experiment and find out what works for you.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, JRB277 said:

What i have found on pulled putts is me adding too much "hit" or (left hand - I'm left-handed) to the ball as I would lose the head feeling (weight) for a split second right before impact.  When i first got the Mezz i was missing short putts fairly often and I was not happy.  I got a string line and made sure I was lined up straight and practiced deadening my hands (literally allowed them to be along for the ride) and learned the feel of not adding hand pressure and allowing gravity to work.  This seemed weird as I felt like i didn't have control of the face.  You will always add some hands, it's learning to realize how little is really needed when you allow the putter technology to work.  

Now, after a summer of using the putter and recognizing the same consistent and repeatable feel, i have never been more confident and consistent with all lengths of putts, but most importantly, it's the confidence over 3-4 footers.  I can honestly say i expect all of them to go in now.  Doesn't always happen, but i don't question the putter when i miss and that's huge!  Go to a practice green and putt with your hands barely holding on so you can feel the weight of the head at the bottom of the stroke.  Do not worry or try and make the putt, just notice how the ball reacts off the face barely holding on.  Having too much hand pressure during the stroke instantly makes the putter's head feel too light, and IMO causes the over-correction with your hands and the pull.  Allow your eyes to see and trust where the ball goes without any hand manipulation.  Start adding SLIGHTLY, and I mean slightly more pressure once you've got the feeling of the putter head through impact.  Pretty soon you'll start gripping the putter in a very comfortable way with grip pressure that feels natural, BUT way less than you ever have used before.  Best of luck!         

So many good points, when I first got the mezz it took a few hours on a putting green to get setup and alignment playable. It took a few rounds before I could start trusting the feel of the light pressure and just swinging the head down the line without manipulation. I’ve had it for a few months now and every putt looks makable and I’m making a ton of 6-10 footers that I would be average at best before. Inside 5 feet is almost automatic now. 

In true WRX fashion I have an armlock DF 2.1 scheduled to arrive Monday.

• Like 4

Can anyone comment on whether a 1 degree difference in lie angle would be noticeable? I was fit for a 70 degree lie angle, but was offered a good price on a putter with a 69 degree lie angle that i couldnt try before buying. I think I stand a bit too close to the ball so if i backup an inch that would suggest a lower lie angle, right? 

20 minutes ago, johnsomp said:

Can anyone confirm that @labgolf is actually Sam or one of his staff?  I am shopping before placing my order, and I have a question about a remote fitting issue I experienced.  I messaged @labgolf directly but that user has not logged in since earlier this week.

I email them on their site. Very fast and informative response I got. 

• Like 1

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

I've loved this putter all summer long.  I have the utmost confidence in draining putts from anywhere now.  I had 2 birds & 26 putts yesterday.  Some draining par putts from 3 - 4 feet, rammed in with confidence.  After a few aggressive birdie putts going by a few feet, I had no problem with the comebacker.  I haven't had a 3-putt in the last 3 rounds.  

This putter has really changed my putting game for the better.   Now if I can just get my ball striking to come together for a complete round 🙄

• Like 3

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

On 10/6/2022 at 8:16 AM, My2Dogs said:

I was reading up that the LAB products are the best putters for Armlocks.  Just what they had on their site about the straight back and straight through approach.  The only issue I’ve had is that my stroke has not been straight back. It tends to go outside a bit and so I pull my putts at times.  When I use the 2.1 it tends to help me not do it as much.  That’s why I was hoping the armlock will hopefully put it all the rest and stop that.  I’ll post my results. 

Any news M2D with your armlock?

Testing Update - Man'O'Man, been testing the putting stroke and then testing it on course. I had good results with the Left Hand Low but after a tweak, its been great results. The Left Hand Low stroke is right and the heavier head weight is much, much better. Can feel the head on the back swing and it's balanced back & through.

Just played Marshall Canyon GC, La Verne in the Los Angeles County. Used for the LA County Junior Final Championships for good reasons - a mountain course that has greens that will drive you NUTZ since optically, the ball looks like it breaks up hill and the dreaded "Adios" if you miss judge the speed that easily turn a simple 2 putts into a 4 putt disasters as my playing buddies found out.

Shot my best round there, -2 (3 birds and bogey). Mezz was RAWKING that day and that includes 3 more putts that lipped out or burnt the edges. Great ball striking day, took all 4 Par 3 closies, my playing buds were not happy but hey, "I'm  s o r r y..." like the Ping Golf Ad 😂

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, BayAreaDoublePar said:

Anyone with the regular Mezz.1 switch from the Press 1.5 to the Press 3? I rolled a couple of putts at the store that had a Mezz.1 with the Press 3 and really liked the feel of it. Curious if anyone here also has made that switch. 

I do not have the Press 3 on the Mezz but I have the older 3 on a DF 2.1 and I have the grip I love - the 1.L - better known as the baseball bat by me. on a couple of DF 2.1s.  I have put a 1.5 on a "regular torque type putter but have shied away from putting one on my MEZZ due to a complex alignment with all the angles - I know some have talked about this earlier in the thread.

Very rarely does anyone say anything bad about LAB Golf in any category, and it seems the longer you go with it, the more you adapt.  I think the 3.0 would allow you to have the shaft farther back in your stance. Once I got the shaft (tip) more central in my stance it increased the quality of my strikes and reduced a left miss tendency.

11 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

Any news M2D with your armlock?

Testing Update - Man'O'Man, been testing the putting stroke and then testing it on course. I had good results with the Left Hand Low but after a tweak, its been great results. The Left Hand Low stroke is right and the heavier head weight is much, much better. Can feel the head on the back swing and it's balanced back & through.

Just played Marshall Canyon GC, La Verne in the Los Angeles County. Used for the LA County Junior Final Championships for good reasons - a mountain course that has greens that will drive you NUTZ since optically, the ball looks like it breaks up hill and the dreaded "Adios" if you miss judge the speed that easily turn a simple 2 putts into a 4 putt disasters as my playing buddies found out.

Shot my best round there, -2 (3 birds and bogey). Mezz was RAWKING that day and that includes 3 more putts that lipped out or burnt the edges. Great ball striking day, took all 4 Par 3 closies, my playing buds were not happy but hey, "I'm  s o r r y..." like the Ping Golf Ad 😂

So I got an arm lock 2.1.  Have only tried it once on the putting green along with my regular 2.1.  Reason is because I’ve played in 2 tournaments and 1 money play game and I haven’t felt comfortable enough to put it under pressure yet.  I will bring out the arm lock in my next regular round as I have an indoor putting mat and I’m getting more and more comfortable.  Issue is I’ve been putting really well with the 2.1 in the money match and both tournaments (won 1 and took 3rd in the other).  

the 2.1 has been just fantastic with speeds and getting used to reading the breaks better with it as I don’t need to play as much break with the 2.1 compared to the Mezz and def less than a normal putter.  Hit a 30 footer today and 2 eagles over 15 feet with the 2.1 so I cannot complain.  Almost afraid to practice with the arm lock as I don’t want to disturb the golf gods or make the 2.1 angry.  😂

• Like 1

PXG Hybrid stand bag

14 hours ago, My2Dogs said:

So I got an arm lock 2.1.  Have only tried it once on the putting green along with my regular 2.1.  Reason is because I’ve played in 2 tournaments and 1 money play game and I haven’t felt comfortable enough to put it under pressure yet.  I will bring out the arm lock in my next regular round as I have an indoor putting mat and I’m getting more and more comfortable.  Issue is I’ve been putting really well with the 2.1 in the money match and both tournaments (won 1 and took 3rd in the other).  

the 2.1 has been just fantastic with speeds and getting used to reading the breaks better with it as I don’t need to play as much break with the 2.1 compared to the Mezz and def less than a normal putter.  Hit a 30 footer today and 2 eagles over 15 feet with the 2.1 so I cannot complain.  Almost afraid to practice with the arm lock as I don’t want to disturb the golf gods or make the 2.1 angry.  😂

Oh, very nice M2D 👍

Interesting comment on the speed & break of Mezz.1 versus DF. I too found similar with my 2 putters, theres just more mass on the DF right behind the sweet spot so it comes out just a tad hotter. As I said, many years ago I played with arm lock and back then I did not get anywhere near the same control & results with my left hand low Mezz. I even remember doing those 6 footer drills with the arm lock, not as automatic as it infers. Back then. I still have it,  41" Odyssey DART arm lock. I'll keep it forever...jus cause

Yep, don't play with it, not when you have tournys on the line. Against the guys, yeah, it'll be fun taking their $$ with an arm lock one week, and regular putter the next week...showing off I know but as Viper says in Top Gun "I like that in a pilot" 🍻😉

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SwingBlues said:

Oh, very nice M2D 👍

Interesting comment on the speed & break of Mezz.1 versus DF. I too found similar with my 2 putters, theres just more mass on the DF right behind the sweet spot so it comes out just a tad hotter. As I said, many years ago I played with arm lock and back then I did not get anywhere near the same control & results with my left hand low Mezz. I even remember doing those 6 footer drills with the arm lock, not as automatic as it infers. Back then. I still have it,  41" Odyssey DART arm lock. I'll keep it forever...jus cause

Yep, don't play with it, not when you have tournys on the line. Against the guys, yeah, it'll be fun taking their $$ with an arm lock one week, and regular putter the next week...showing off I know but as Viper says in Top Gun "I like that in a pilot" 🍻😉

Love it Swing Blues!  Keep taking their 💰then showing them it’s not just the putter but the player! 

yesterday the greens were playing around a 12 and my speed was perfect.  Made a lot of putts but the one issue in playing a scramble is I can’t take the same lines are my buddies.  I get the general breaks and then I have to always take a more aggressive line as the 2.1 just doesn’t break as much.  The Mezz is also a more aggressive line but just not as aggressive as the 2.1.  

• Like 1

PXG Hybrid stand bag

Standard Mezz vs Mezz Max

I was fortunate enough to putt w/both these putters back to back.  Initial thoughts on the Standard Mezz the head looked too small and honestly a little awkward.  I preferred my DF putter over the standard Mezz.  After putting around with it for a while I got used to the size and it didn't bother me anymore.  It wasn't as forgiving as I was hoping for.  Standard Mezz felt closer to my B.2 blade putter than the DF.  

Mezz Max came in last week and straight out of the box the putter looked and felt exactly how I was expecting the Mezz to look/feel like.  Proportions looked better in my eyes.  It sat better for me.  I have stock shaft in both w/smooth 1.5 grips.  I was a little worried the Max was going to come in way too big but it's honestly perfect.  I would have assumed this would have been the Standard and a Max would be even bigger.  

If the Max was never released I would have found a way to make the standard Mezz work but I'm glad LAB made the Max.  20% size increase is exactly what I needed.  

• Like 2

Had another confident round of putting with the MEZZ.1   Didn't make any birdies this go round .... was burning the edges all day long.  Had a bad ball striking day while trying to work on things the instructor & I were working on.  But .... didn't have one 3-putt.  So that is a plus in my book.  28 putts.  Anything under 30 is a good day for me. 

• Like 2

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

4 hours ago, HackinNut said:

Had another confident round of putting with the MEZZ.1   Didn't make any birdies this go round .... was burning the edges all day long.  Had a bad ball striking day while trying to work on things the instructor & I were working on.  But .... didn't have one 3-putt.  So that is a plus in my book.  28 putts.  Anything under 30 is a good day for me. 

Really nice 👍 Hackin, you still have it as stock headweight, right?

Curious if you did any mods?

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 8:44 AM, tagermo said:

Not sure if you still have it or not.  I'm a little over a week in and I found the first day that the thumbs off drill really helped me get used to the putter.  I was also amazed at how much I had to move my left hand to make it truly neutral.  Like you I was pulling putts when I started off but after weakening my left hand a considerable amount it completely straightened out.  

• Like 2

Titleist TSR2

Sim Max 3W

Titleist U505 2-iron

T200 (4-5)

T150 (6-P)

Vokey SM9 (5012F, 5614F, 608M)

Odyssey AI-One double wide DB