2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Not sure what to do in this scenario. Any help or insight is appreciated

J3H

I'm not sure if I'm being impatient and should just wait a bit longer but I am having an issue with a shipment with something purchased on GolfWRX.

On March 12th, I reached out to someone to purchase a set of irons.  Prompt response and everything went fine, sent payment(even added more so he didn't lose anything post paypal fee) and asked for tracking, then I do not hear from him for a week.  After a few unanswered messages I threaten to dispute the charge with Paypal if I don't get a tracking number that day.  Boom, got a tracking number/picture of the receipt.

That's all well and great but then I check the tracking a couple times over the next few days and there is no movement.  The package has been received, pending acceptance, for around 2 weeks at this point.  The seller said that he will be checking with his local pack and ship place but that was last week and I haven't heard anything.  I'm at a loss of what to do here; I've missed out buying some other sets at good prices because I've been waiting on these.  I just want the irons or my money back.  

Has anyone ran into a situation like this before?  Does this get resolved?  Please let me know if there is more information I can give.

tracking.jpg

Disregard!

Edited by GoldenBellGW

TSR4 9* with Graphite Design AD-IZ 6X
SIM2 13.75* with PX Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70TX

SIM2 17.5* with PX Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 80TX
Srixon ZX7 4-9 with KBS $-Taper 130X
Titleist SM9 46F with KBS $-Taper 130X
Titleist SM9 50F with KBS $-Taper 130X

Titleist SM9 54S with KBS $-Taper 130X

Titleist SM8 58L with KBS $-Taper 130X
Brandon Matthews NO.1 CAP Custom

Titleist ProV1

It's been my experience when a USPS package stops moving, if you call and open a lost item case, it either moves or is delivered the next day.  They may tell you it has to be more than 7 days since last movement before they can do anything, but I've been able to get a case opened if I'm adamant that I want it investigated now.  You can tell the seller to call them and open the case, or you can do it yourself. 

When last week did seller tell you he'd check with pack and ship?  If Mon, Tues or Wed, I'd open a Paypal dispute and let the seller know you'll close it when the clubs are delivered in the condition described in the ad or when he refunds your money.  If Thursday, they may have been closed on Good Friday and holiday weekend.  Tell him you'll open the Paypal dispute tonight.

• Like 2

If u bought it on the 12th it seems like he didn’t bother to print out a label until a week later when you threatened with a dispute. Any feedback on the seller? I don’t buy from members without good feedback so yet to run into any problems so far. 

Edited by shankz
Spelling
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, shankz said:

If u bought it on the 12th it seems like he didn’t bother to print out a label until a week later when you threatened with a dispute. Any feedback on the seller? I don’t buy from members without good feedback so yet to run into any problems so far. 

His feedback is 100% and I went and read some old comments of his and nothing seems to be off and he seems to be selling a lot of things on here as well.

Edited by J3H

1 hour ago, jacob7071 said:

It's been my experience when a USPS package stops moving, if you call and open a lost item case, it either moves or is delivered the next day.  They may tell you it has to be more than 7 days since last movement before they can do anything, but I've been able to get a case opened if I'm adamant that I want it investigated now.  You can tell the seller to call them and open the case, or you can do it yourself. 

When last week did seller tell you he'd check with pack and ship?  If Mon, Tues or Wed, I'd open a Paypal dispute and let the seller know you'll close it when the clubs are delivered in the condition described in the ad or when he refunds your money.  If Thursday, they may have been closed on Good Friday and holiday weekend.  Tell him you'll open the Paypal dispute tonight.

I am going to call USPS myself tomorrow morning to have them open a lost claim.

He told me he checked with the pack and ship place on the 25th, which would be Wednesday; looks like I may be opening a paypal dispute soon as well.  I appreciate the insight; I will let you know what happens.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J3H said:

His feedback is 100% and I went and read some old comments of his and nothing seems to be off and he seems to be selling a lot of things on here as well.

Oh ok. I would be frustrated as well if tracking didn’t tell me what’s going on and it being almost a month. As long as you used PayPal goods and services you should be protected but still sux.

Who's the Seller?

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

26 minutes ago, J3H said:

He told me he checked with the pack and ship place on the 25th, which would be Wednesday; looks like I may be opening a paypal dispute soon as well.  I appreciate the insight; I will let you know what happens.

Never dealt with a pack and ship place, but I imagine the package passing through an extra set of hands makes for more problems.

1 hour ago, J3H said:

He told me he checked with the pack and ship place on the 25th

29 minutes ago, dmecca2 said:

Never dealt with a pack and ship place, but I imagine the package passing through an extra set of hands makes for more problems.

Agreed. If the seller did actually drag his feet and wait 7+ days to ship just to go to some middleman pack & ship place i'd be a bit peeved, and if that is his only shipping option then he should be a lot more timely. 

Titleist TSi3 9* Tensei AV White 65TX 2.0 // Taylormade SIM 10.5* Ventus TR Blue 6TX
Taylormade Stealth+ 16* Ventus Black 8x // Taylormade SIM Ti V2 16.5* Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Apex UW 19* Ventus Black 8x // Srixon ZX Utility MKII 19* Nippon GOST Prototype Hybrid 10
Callaway X-Forged Single♦️  22* Nippon GOST Hybrid Tour X 
Bridgestone 
J15 CB 4i-7i 23*- 34* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 38*- 46* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM9 50* Raw F-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot // Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

21 minutes ago, LPSISCO said:

I read it as “the shipper received the package, but acceptance is pending”. 

Hence my question. If the shipper received it, how is their acceptance of it pending? 

Maybe I’m just tired though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Google “shipment received package acceptance pending”.  It should answer your question.

I mean, it’s USPS so I shouldn’t be surprised. I’ve probably shipped 2,000 packages in my career with FEDEX and UPS and I’ve never seen that message until this thread.

I have had 5 packages from USPS in the last month or so. One was never found (despite the shipper opening a lost item search at his PO, and calling my PO as well). One arrived a week late because, when it made it to NJ, it went from the Kearny hub to the Jersey City hub to the Kearny hub to “out for delivery” to the Kearny hub one last time before it actually made it to my PO. One came only one day late. Two came on time. 

Needless to say, I won’t ship via USPS. As bad as their service is, their tracking is 100 times worse; its literally useless. 

You really need to post the sellers Wrx username. Its one thing that it seems to be hung up in some kind of USPS limbo but it is also clear that the seller didn't ship for a week, ignored your messages asking for info and to me (and many others here) that is unacceptable. Don't want to deal with someone like that and we should be aware of who these guys are. Make sure you leave feedback which to me is neutral at best at this point.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

4 hours ago, J3H said:

You don't have to wait and call, you should be able to start a lost mail help form on the USPS side.  

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

I'm not sure what would cause "package acceptance pending".  Maybe an incorrect dimension or incorrect postage paid?  Thats a bit odd, it implies it was handed to USPS unless there's a weird arrestment between usps and the pack and ship.

1 hour ago, LPSISCO said:

I read it as “the shipper received the package, but acceptance is pending”. 

Hence my question. If the shipper received it, how is their acceptance of it pending? 

Maybe I’m just tired though 🤷🏻‍♂️

I guessed in my post, perhaps the pack and ship provides dimensions and weights, plus puts the postage rate on the box?  But maybe something was labeled wrong?

If something is wrong, USPS perhaps doesn't accept the package and it gets stuck in this weird place until the sender fixes the issue?  I don't know that to be the case, but ups and FedEx will adjust rates and bill the corrected amount when something is off.  My usps will refuse to take the package at all if something is incorrect on the label.

The “Shipment Received, USPS Package Acceptance Pending” message means that your package has been received by the postal service as part of a large shipment, but it has not been individually scanned at the sorting facility yet.

*The craziest part about the USPS is that often a package has not been scanned or moved for weeks but once u file a claim, they somehow find it and deliver it to u.  Go UPS for real tracking and lets not even start on how Fedex basically has the worlds most excuses for delayed shipments......almost every other package has Bar label unreadable

Not to get the OP spun up any more than he is but I don't think he can open a case with the shipper.  Only the person that paid them and shipped the item can open a lost package case. I would personally be pissed if the seller waited a week and ghosted you until you threatened him to respond.  Please invite him to this thread and name who the seller is so we can get his side of the story. Crap behavior tarnishes the forum and this qualifies as crap behavior. 

Edited by Tzoid
  • Like 1

Titleist TSi3  ,Ventus Blue 6S  Velocore

Ping G425 14.5  Fairway ,Tensei  AV Orange 75

Ping G425 17.5 Fairway  ,Tensei  CK Orange 75

Ping Anser 23 degree Hybrid

OnOff 2015 Kuro Irons ,Nippon Modus Tour 120

Scratch 50 ,54,58 Wedges  ,Nippon WV 115 Wedge Shafts

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport  2+ 

Titleist Pro V1x

16 hours ago, eddiebigeddie said:

Who's the Seller?

13 hours ago, Bad9 said:

You really need to post the sellers Wrx username. Its one thing that it seems to be hung up in some kind of USPS limbo but it is also clear that the seller didn't ship for a week, ignored your messages asking for info and to me (and many others here) that is unacceptable. Don't want to deal with someone like that and we should be aware of who these guys are. Make sure you leave feedback which to me is neutral at best at this point.

FlaBoy239

14 hours ago, puresurfr said:

The “Shipment Received, USPS Package Acceptance Pending” message means that your package has been received by the postal service as part of a large shipment, but it has not been individually scanned at the sorting facility yet.

*The craziest part about the USPS is that often a package has not been scanned or moved for weeks but once u file a claim, they somehow find it and deliver it to u.  Go UPS for real tracking and lets not even start on how Fedex basically has the worlds most excuses for delayed shipments......almost every other package has Bar label unreadable

I'm pretty sure it means the pack & ship place has created a USPS label, which generated a tracking number, and has taken the package from the seller, but either has not yet delivered it to USPS or they have delivered it along with a bunch of others, and USPS hasn't scanned them all in.  Either way, enough time has passed that the package should be on its way to the buyer (or really, delivered to the buyer) by now.  

11 hours ago, Tzoid said:

Not to get the OP spun up any more than he is but I don't think he can open a case with the shipper.  Only the person that paid them and shipped the item can open a lost package case. I would personally be pissed if the seller waited a week and ghosted you until you threatened him to respond.  Please invite him to this thread and name who the seller is so we can get his side of the story. Crap behavior tarnishes the forum and this qualifies as crap behavior. 

USPS is good about letting the recipient open an investigation into a lost package as long as you have a tracking number.  It's different from a claim for reimbursement, which I'm sure can only be filed by the sender.  

9 minutes ago, jacob7071 said:

I'm pretty sure it means the pack & ship place has created a USPS label, which generated a tracking number, and has taken the package from the seller, but either has not yet delivered it to USPS or they have delivered it along with a bunch of others, and USPS hasn't scanned them all in.  Either way, enough time has passed that the package should be on its way to the buyer (or really, delivered to the buyer) by now.  

USPS is good about letting the recipient open an investigation into a lost package as long as you have a tracking number.  It's different from a claim for reimbursement, which I'm sure can only be filed by the sender.  

This type of behavior is unacceptable and like I said previously tarnishes the Golf WRX BST that is based on respect and trust by the members. The USPS in the few times I had a problem with shipments asked me to have the shipper contact the local Post office that received the package but I guess it's not a hard rule. The buyer should not have to chase down his clubs so if I were him the PayPal dispute would be filed a week ago. 

Edited by Tzoid

Titleist Pro V1x

Really ???  Nothing to do with you brother....  The Seller and the forum having this discussion about a transaction and how not to sell and treat others is unacceptable. 

Titleist Pro V1x

34 minutes ago, jacob7071 said:

Im just quoting off what it means from the USPS website but im glad u can interpret what it means better than them.