2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

The Great Blade Putter Search of 2019

2»

Comments

• OveezyOveezy  162WRX Points: 43Handicap: 8.6Members Posts: 162

I have a PXG Brandon putter that feels great. It sounds good and is a plumbers neck. I also have a dale answer 2 that is a softer feel not as clicky. It’s awesome. I ordered a Toulon stroke lab San Diego today. Hopefully it feels as good as it looks. Looking forward to it. I know I have a problem. Hahahahaha.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Scooper5Scooper5 Elko, Minnesota 21WRX Points: 24Handicap: 15.2Members Posts: 21

Hey everyone.
    Thanks for all of your suggestions. Check out my updated post about my recent putter fitting and the new flat stick I purchased.

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1764866/absolutely-why-you-should-get-a-custom-putter-fitting/p1?new=1

Posted:
    Taylormade R11 TP - Mitsubishi Diamana Kai' li
    Titleist 910F 15-degree - Mitsubishi Diamana 'ahina
    Adams Idea A7 19-degree -UST Proforce AXIVCore 85
    Srixon Z565 4 & 5, Z765 6-PW
    Ben Hogan TK 15 52,56,60
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 Slotback Center Shaft
  • Rob McHughRob McHugh Rob  1046WRX Points: 198Handicap: 13ClubWRX Posts: 1,046

Mann Krafted MA66.

Contact La Mont and get the best bang for your buck in the States. :-)

Rob

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.