Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase.......

dubogey

I built this today out of 1/4" MDF. The stick is 4'6" long, 1 and 1/8" wide and the cup is 3". Is it ever hard to get the ball to actually stay in the hole, after using this all winter a full size hole should look Huge in the spring. :)

Nice idea. What's the blue tape for? I thought it was to mark where you stand, but you're left-handed (and I see the left-handed putter) so it can't be that.

I built this today out of 1/4" MDF. The stick is 4'6" long, 1 and 1/8" wide and the cup is 3". Is it ever hard to get the ball to actually stay in the hole, after using this all winter a full size hole should look Huge in the spring. :)

Nice idea. What's the blue tape for? I thought it was to mark where you stand, but you're left-handed (and I see the left-handed putter) so it can't be that.

Thanks. The blue tape is actually not related to the putting aid, or at least not that one anyways. I have a 6’x9’ mat in my den I had been using to practice putting for a while now, the blue tape is just there to mark 2’, 4’, 6’ and 8’ from the end of the carpet where the hole is . :)

910D2 9.5*- RIP Alpha 70x
910f 17*- Diamana D+ 82x
910h 20* Hybrid - S400
712 CB 4i-Pw - S300
SM5 51*, 55*- S300
TVD 59* M - S300
Studio Select NP2

Catchy,

Pigems,

Greetings Gents, another Quiet Day !!

Just before 9.05 this morning i made an offer on an old Scotty A O P.

Got accepted at 8.40am. Local pickup so here it is a few hours later.

Need a fresh shaft and grip so thats fine !

This will end up at 35 inches and 345ish grams like my Mid Slant Pro Platinum.

Love the Carbon Steel !! And Titleist Logo's

Pigems, that last weekends build effort, Commendable !!!

Cheers, Roger

PS we get Daylight Saving in 12 hours, so Summer just arrived in NZ.

2020 18 July mid winterNZ
Ping Rapture 2006 10.5
Nike VrS 3wood
Callaway Razr Edge5 wood

MP100=33 9876 5/mp63
54     RTX2
60     RTX2
ProPlatinum NewportTwo
2002 325gram +8.NewGrip
Dont hesitate to buy one!

Thanks. The blue tape is actually not related to the putting aid, or at least not that one anyways. I have a 6'x9' mat in my den I had been using to practice putting for a while now, the blue tape is just there to mark 2', 4', 6' and 8' from the end of the carpet where the hole is . :)

Ah, I see. Also, I am happy to see multiple golf bags in the picture. A true WRXer! :clapping:

Catchy,

Pigems,

Cheers, Roger

The older carbon steel Cameron putters feel great.

We're getting into autumn here, which is a good time for golf. Summer gets a little bit too hot for comfort. Have a good season!

And here we are three hours later. Happy Days are Here !!! 3 2 6 grams Stock AOP Carbon head, Thanks Scotty !

2020 18 July mid winterNZ
Ping Rapture 2006 10.5
Nike VrS 3wood
Callaway Razr Edge5 wood

MP100=33 9876 5/mp63
54     RTX2
60     RTX2
ProPlatinum NewportTwo
2002 325gram +8.NewGrip
Dont hesitate to buy one!

Catchy,

Pigems,

Cheers, Roger

TYVM Sir, it was a fun build, I can’t wait to build the final version. I believe I’ve got everything worked out now on how I want it to come out. :)

That’s a wicked find man!! I’d love to find one of those putters in Lh some day. I can’t wait to see it all finished up, make sure you post some pics. :)

910f 17*- Diamana D+ 82x
910h 20* Hybrid - S400
712 CB 4i-Pw - S300
SM5 51*, 55*- S300
TVD 59* M - S300
Studio Select NP2

Thanks. The blue tape is actually not related to the putting aid, or at least not that one anyways. I have a 6'x9' mat in my den I had been using to practice putting for a while now, the blue tape is just there to mark 2', 4', 6' and 8' from the end of the carpet where the hole is . :)

Ah, I see. Also, I am happy to see multiple golf bags in the picture. A true WRXer! :clapping:

I definitely do have a couple, I wouldn’t wanna lose my WRX card. I call it the den but my wife calls it the “Golf” room haha. :)

910f 17*- Diamana D+ 82x
910h 20* Hybrid - S400
712 CB 4i-Pw - S300
SM5 51*, 55*- S300
TVD 59* M - S300
Studio Select NP2

My weapons for 2019! ;)

Very nice indeed. If you don't mind me asking, what does Titleist charge to upgrade to the AD DI shafts?

At Golf town the driver is $659.99 CAN and the uncharge to tour ad is $480 CAN which is basically full retail on the shaft. Makes no sense, better off buying the driver with the stock shaft, then buying the AD on it's own and selling the stock. Titleist is out of their minds. Luckily I didn't have to spend that, lol!

TSr2 10 Tensei Blue 65

TSr2 15 Tensei Blue 75

TSr2 21 Tensei Blue 75

Black T100.S 4-P LZ 6.0

Black SM9 48.10.F, 54.10.S, 62.08.M

Jet Set Newport 2 

Only a few nights away!

Dnk_CTb3_X0_AA_jw_G_jpg_large.jpg

It was wonderful! What an honour to see all my heroes in real life. Sorry for the win guys ;)

This is a pic taken on Saturday on the 16th.

d7526689-b9f7-400f-b467-627c242d5a3a.jpg

Epic 9.0° Rogue x
Optiforce 15° Rogue x
X Forged UT 3 KBS
Apex Pro 4-PW KBS
Mack Daddy 2 52°, 56°, 60°
Odyssey ProType #3.1 mod
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/869684-rpvl-dutchwitb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Only a few nights away!

Dnk_CTb3_X0_AA_jw_G_jpg_large.jpg

It was wonderful! What an honour to see all my heroes in real life. Sorry for the win guys ;)

This is a pic taken on Saturday on the 16th.

d7526689-b9f7-400f-b467-627c242d5a3a.jpg

That is a nice view. Wish Hazeltine would have had nice viewing angles like that two years ago.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

Driver: Callaway Paradym 9 set to 10 Draw

3W Callaway  Epic Flash

5w Callaway Epic Flash
Hybrids: 4-5 Epic Flash    
               6-7 Big Bertha 

7 Ping G430 played as an 8 

Irons: PXG Gen4 XP 9-GW

Wedges: PXG 0311 52 56 degree Forged

Putter: Odyssey Rossie Pro 2.0 

got some new grips recently. man they are bright. won't be losing any clubs with these on

Are those the "RED" color way? Or is that "ORANGE" color way? They look great!

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

I'm pretty excited about this club. It's going to allow me to get rid of my 56* and 60* wedges to make room for a driving iron or another hybrid, which I've really needed, especially in the winter. It's a 58*-6 bent to 57*-5 and it can lay virtually flat if needed. The clubhead is a beautiful and semi-compact shape and the new grooves spin 'em like mad. It's no surprise that they look very similar to the MD3, another Roger Cleveland design. They're almost precisely the same size and scale. Ever wonder how the pros carve out those beaver pelt divots with their wedges? Low Bounce and a sharp leading edge does it just like no-worry chicken curry. It just easily cuts right through the turf without digging. I'm not sure that the DG Tour Issue Onyx is available still but I was fortunate to get one without an upcharge, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Second to last photo is the new paint fill. Last photo is the RTX-4 (right) next to a 52* MD3. The RTX looks larger because it's laid out (higher loft) than the MD3. In person, they're virtually the same size and of very similar shape.

I'm pretty excited about this club. It's going to allow me to get rid of my 56* and 60* wedges to make room for a driving iron or another hybrid, which I've really needed, especially in the winter. It's a 58*-6 bent to 57*-5 and it can lay virtually flat if needed. The clubhead is a beautiful and semi-compact shape that spins like mad. Ever wonder how the pros carve out those beaver pelt divots with their wedges? Low Bounce and a sharp leading edge does just it like a veneer plane. It just easily cuts right through the turf without digging. I'm not sure that the DG Tour Issue Onyx is available still but I was fortunate to get one without an upcharge, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

that shaft and club combo is nooiiiceee. That can't be their stock ferrule is it?

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

I'm pretty excited about this club. It's going to allow me to get rid of my 56* and 60* wedges to make room for a driving iron or another hybrid, which I've really needed, especially in the winter. It's a 58*-6 bent to 57*-5 and it can lay virtually flat if needed. The clubhead is a beautiful and semi-compact shape that spins like mad. Ever wonder how the pros carve out those beaver pelt divots with their wedges? Low Bounce and a sharp leading edge does just it like a veneer plane. It just easily cuts right through the turf without digging. I'm not sure that the DG Tour Issue Onyx is available still but I was fortunate to get one without an upcharge, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

that shaft and club combo is nooiiiceee. That can't be their stock ferrule is it?

Surprisingly, yes, that is the stock ferrule. I was wishing that I could send my own for them to install but I'm good with this one. BTW, the finish on the club is the black satin. We checked all the spec's when it came in and everything was spot on....but they installed the wrong grip (and it wasn't supposed to even be installed). These builders must be really working to make so many mistakes like they do. All they've got to do is to read the tag, right?

Surprisingly, yes, that is the ferrule they chose but I'm not sure whether it's stock or not. I was wishing that I could send my own for them to install but I'm good with this one. Maybe one of the builders dug it up because it looked so good with that Onyx shaft. BTW, the finish on the club is the black satin. We checked all the spec's when it came in and everything was spot on....but they installed the wrong grip (and it wasn't supposed to even be installed). These builders must be really working to make so many mistakes like they do. All they've got to do is to read the tag, right?

Its a beautiful set-up. The no upcharge options you got are impressive

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

Indeed, pretty nice for a club that's priced under $120. (my price) when most wedges seem to be in the $180-$200 and (way) up these days. I'm very pleased and guessing, with the pricing and unique features Cleveland is offering, that these RTX-4s will be a BIG seller while everyone else beats each others' brains out for the high end market.

• easyyy featured this topic
  • Gxgolfer unfeatured this topic