(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22

Guess ill have to wait on a restock. Still don't how people are getting multiple pairs I had every browser open for the stores getting them and was trying to add to cart and instantly sold out. Probably should have just focused on 2-3 different sites rather than all of them smh

There hasn't been a restock in any of the past Jordan retro golf shoes. If any pop up, it is one or two here and there for canceled orders.

The Trainer G came back on NDC for a quick second. A few people had luck with that.

That was the Trainer G, not a Air Jordan Retro model. Any of the Air Jordan Retro models (6's, 9's, 1's, 13's, 3's) have never had a restock. My guess is that the Trainer G models were probably made in larger numbers that the AJ retro models.

My Sister pulled a gangsta move.

She has a SNKRS/Nike+ app and helps me with releases. I called her off yesterday after I doubled up.

This am she gets the notification jumps in line totally expecting to take an L...got confirmation 1min later!

I now have x3 pairs - say what?!

Bro, you're posting in a thread where I'd say 75% of the people posting here weren't able to cop a pair and you're posting that you got 3 pairs....what's the point?

Dude, I'm with you. The "sneaker etiquette" is clearly new to this forum. If this were NikeTalk, the roasting would be unbelievable. And so much cannibalizing of own chances.

I also love a thousand posts in a row "currently in line" and "got my pair." Sweet contributions to the discussion, fam. Reminds me of when people just post their order numbers from a Cameron release.

WITB 2/3/16:
Driver - Golf club
3 & 5 Wood - Clubs
Irons - More Golf clubs
Wedges - Knives
Putter - wrench

The green/black AJ3s restocked on NDC briefly.

@kicksfinder is a good twitter follow

TaylorMade Stealth+ 9° Driver - Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Stiff
TaylorMade SIM2 15° 3W - Mitsubishi Diamana FW Limited 75
TaylorMade SIM Max 19° Hybrid - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White HY 90 Stiff
TaylorMade 2-iron UDI P790 - KBS Tour Stiff
TaylorMade P770 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.0 120g
Titleist Vokey SM9 52.08 F, 60.10 S
2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5
Titleist ProV1x
Profile Picture: 16th Tee @ NGLA

Guess ill have to wait on a restock. Still don't how people are getting multiple pairs I had every browser open for the stores getting them and was trying to add to cart and instantly sold out. Probably should have just focused on 2-3 different sites rather than all of them smh

There hasn't been a restock in any of the past Jordan retro golf shoes. If any pop up, it is one or two here and there for canceled orders.

WC3s restocked in the Nike+ app by notification--I remember trying to pull over and checkout but they flew.

If you must pay resale - be patient and WAIT. The prices will come down for a bit when those holding pairs need to pay off their credit cards and/or don't want to wait for their price anymore.

There is ALWAYS a dip, even if they eventually go back up and stay there. Don't get gouged.

Sincerely,

chocolate_rehab, who always gets boned on Nike drops and knows the resale market annoyingly well

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

My Sister pulled a gangsta move.

She has a SNKRS/Nike+ app and helps me with releases. I called her off yesterday after I doubled up.

This am she gets the notification jumps in line totally expecting to take an L...got confirmation 1min later!

I now have x3 pairs - say what?!

Bro, you're posting in a thread where I'd say 75% of the people posting here weren't able to cop a pair and you're posting that you got 3 pairs....what's the point?

My Bad - just wanted to share in the (unexpected) joy!

Also - I don't need x3 so if some who missed out and have ZERO pairs pm me if you want a 9.5

Its a Post-Release Miracle - 3rd pair is off to a fellow member who missed out. :happy:

It was pure luck for me got one pair on golftown; they obviously didn't have a ton of stock.

Went on nike.ca at 10:30 and was able to get to more pairs. I am sure the prices will come down in the secondary market there are a ton of pairs out there. I somewhat get it for old releases paying a bit more, but for shoes that literally just came out it seems insane.

When do the Jordan XIIs golf shoe release?

(Moving onto the next big AJ golf shoe hype...)

They released a promo back in 2012. Hopefully they bring them back with a different sole.

https://www.instagra...ton_share_sheet

i want 11s in more colorways... like the production samples here: https://www.instagra.../p/BsHaee0FpXe/

and at least one with the tw13 free sole!

Youll get part of your wish

it's funny because i'm pretty sure in the last couple years since we've seen the first XI golf shoes with the free soles

that there have been plenty of comments in this thread about how "oh i wish they would release the 11's but with something besides the free soles"

I tried to get pair at midnight from Golf Poser. Didn't happen and my buddy texted me the release would be at 4am. Definitely don't need anything that bad. Got up this morning and was like let me try NDC. Got em pretty easily, but like Blink said earlier, the resale prices got me thinking twice. It's insane what people will pay for a pair of sneakers.

For those interested in fit, I just tried on them on and I feel that they fit similarly to the AJ3 Golf. In other words, I would say that these run true to size length-wise but a little tighter around the toes than average Nike shoes. I would attribute it to the narrow toe box design. Compared to the AJ3 Golf, I would say it's even a little tighter around the toes. I normally wear 11.5 in Nikes, but I would likely order a half-size larger if I had the opportunity to do it over again. What do others think about the sizing?

In the Bag:

• Titleist 690MB Forged Irons 3-PW
  • TaylorMade M3 Driver with TENSEI Blue Stiff Shaft
  • TaylorMade V-Steel 15° 3-Wood
  • Titleist Spin Milled 56° and 60° Wedges
  • Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter

For those interested in fit, I just tried on them on and I feel that they fit similarly to the AJ3 Golf. In other words, I would say that these run true to size length-wise but a little tighter around the toes than average Nike shoes. I would attribute it to the narrow toe box design. Compared to the AJ3 Golf, I would say it's even a little tighter around the toes. I normally wear 11.5 in Nikes, but I would order a half-size larger if I had the opportunity to do it over again. What do others think about the sizing?

Quite a few posts on this already. People are saying TTS and more room in the toe compared to previous. So your report is interestingly contradictory.

WITB 2/3/16:
Driver - Golf club
3 & 5 Wood - Clubs
Irons - More Golf clubs
Wedges - Knives
Putter - wrench

heartbreaking.. we'll see if the prices come down on stockx

For those interested in fit, I just tried on them on and I feel that they fit similarly to the AJ3 Golf. In other words, I would say that these run true to size length-wise but a little tighter around the toes than average Nike shoes. I would attribute it to the narrow toe box design. Compared to the AJ3 Golf, I would say it's even a little tighter around the toes. I normally wear 11.5 in Nikes, but I would order a half-size larger if I had the opportunity to do it over again. What do others think about the sizing?

Quite a few posts on this already. People are saying TTS and more room in the toe compared to previous. So your report is interestingly contradictory.

Definitely true to size and more space in the toe box.

As for guys wanting to flip/sell these, when you do the breakdown of fees (ebay, StockX, etc), shipping, tax, etc., the MOST one can make off them (given current sales) is roughly $130. Just something to think about if you are deciding whether to wear them or try and make a profit. The numbers are often misleading until you drill down.

IG Handle: @tarheelnation3

What's in the bag:

Driver: Callaway AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Velocore+ Blue 6s

Fairway Wood: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 3 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Taylormade Stealth+ 5 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Tour Issued Callaway Paradym 7 wood w/ Speeder 757 Evolution VII

Irons: Taylormade P790 Copper w/ Nippon Modus 120 Shafts

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Raw 50/55/60 w/ Nippon Modus 120

Putters: Scotty Cameron 009 Aloha (and many others)

Definitely true to size and more space in the toe box.

As for guys wanting to flip/sell these, when you do the breakdown of fees (ebay, StockX, etc), shipping, tax, etc., the MOST one can make off them (given current sales) is roughly $130. Just something to think about if you are deciding whether to wear them or try and make a profit. The numbers are often misleading until you drill down.

When you can make $100-$150 profit on a shoe all you

Need to do is get 2-3 pairs and you’ve practically got your pair for far below retail or even free. I’ve been reselling for years because I realize on Jordan’s that we’re in demand and limited will resell. If you put in the work you can secure shoes on release day. I never tired to make a living at it, just wanted to be able to get enough extra cash to have a serious sneaker collection. With that said I was hoping for 2-3 pairs myself for my own collection because I’ll wear these until they fall apart!

$130 for only a quick trip to UPS is easy money.

But if you only have one pair, you’ll never see these close to retail again. You could try to make that $130 now, then after the dip in 3 weeks pick up a pair for $280 on StockX and you’ll have your new pair for $50 less than retail after buying and selling fees.

But after the dip, you’ll never see these close to retail again I think. I’ve been waiting to pick up a USED pair of WC3’s and still no luck. New prices are out of the question.

So if you actually want to wear these, and you only have 1 pair, either keep them and enjoy your $220 shoe, or sell quick to lock in the profit, then HOPE the dip comes, in your size, and pick up a pair at a mild markup.

Seems like a lot of work to save $20-$50 on shoes you already have in hand.

I’m still shocked I got shut out.

I’m still angry abt my L, especially how it all went down today. Both me and my wife had issues with NDC payment processor using 2 different accounts and 2 different forms of payment.

GG crashed on me when I hit submit on the payment. Literally, couldn’t have been more than 2 minutes from going live to submitting order that it went south of that site.

With all the buzz of availability and the weeks of planning, I wasn’t anticipating this L.

Titleist TSi3 Driver
Taylormade M6 15 3-Wood
Titleist u500 2i
Titleist T100 Irons 4-P
Titleist Vokey Wedges 50, 54, 58
TM Spider Tour X
Titleist Pro V1

RLX Apparel with Footjoy Shoes & Gloves

Everybody keeps talking about problems with the payment processor... are we sure that's not just the NDC system's way of "error-ing out" when they are sold out in the size you selected?

I really can't imagine that there are this many failed attempts to process payment that are legitimate.

Titleist TSR3 : Ventus TR Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth Plus : Ventus Velocore Blue 7X
Taylormade SIM2 Rescue - AD-IZ 85X
Taylormade P770 4-PW : MCA MMT 125X
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : MCA MMT 125X
Swag Handsome One
Taylormade TP5

Everybody keeps talking about problems with the payment processor... are we sure that's not just the NDC system's way of "error-ing out" when they are sold out in the size you selected?

I really can't imagine that there are this many failed attempts to process payment that are legitimate.

In a group chat with 5 buddies (6 of us total) I was the only one who didn’t have issues with payment processing.

Insanity. Glad i was able to grab my pair through the early access. Getting them on Monday. Can't wait.

Anyone have them in hand? How are they? Fit, comfort, etc.

My delivered this am, feel great, fit true to size for all the other Jordan golf shoes I have. Very comfortable and look fantastic in person!! Gotta spray them for protection and should wear them on sunday!

what protection spray should be used? i have the never wet rustoleum, but not really sure if i should be spraying on a coat to that patent leather. :fie:

Opened my shoes today. Made my choice very easy. There was some foam stuck to the midsole. Looks like it was accidentally glued on. I will be able to get it off with some acetone or Goo gone. But I will definitely be keeping them. They fit great. They feel great. Funny. This is the second pair of ltd release that I have had an issue with the craftsmanship.

I don't want this to sound like your grapes. It's not. I know a lot of you would love any pair right now. Im very happy with the purchase and will wear these to my heart's delight.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

In a group chat with 5 buddies (6 of us total) I was the only one who didn't have issues with payment processing.

I'm not debating whether it happened, it happened to me too on this release and the AM1's. What I mean is I'm not sure that it's actually a payment processor issue, it may just be the way the system kicks out all "errors"... for example, it might mean you didn't get one due to stock levels.

I even think that I tried to pay with a Nike gift card on either this release or the AM1's. Can't be the processor in that case and I still got the error.

Titleist TSR3 : Ventus TR Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth Plus : Ventus Velocore Blue 7X
Taylormade SIM2 Rescue - AD-IZ 85X
Taylormade P770 4-PW : MCA MMT 125X
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : MCA MMT 125X
Swag Handsome One
Taylormade TP5

In a group chat with 5 buddies (6 of us total) I was the only one who didn’t have issues with payment processing.

I had same issues

I got a payment error as well and switched real quick and was still lucky enough to score a pair.

Driver:  Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max / Ventus Blue Velocore

3 Wood: Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max/ Ventus Blue Velocore

Hybrid:  Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid & Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max
Irons:  Ping G525 w/ Axiom 75s
Wedges:  Callaway Jaws Raw 52 & 58
Putter: Evnroll ER5vB
Bag: Vessel 2.0 Stand Bag (Black) & Vessel Lite Stand Bag (White)
Ball: Titleist AVX

Shoe: Nike or Jordans

In a group chat with 5 buddies (6 of us total) I was the only one who didn't have issues with payment processing.

I'm not debating whether it happened, it happened to me too on this release and the AM1's. What I mean is I'm not sure that it's actually a payment processor issue, it may just be the way the system kicks out all "errors"... for example, it might mean you didn't get one due to stock levels.

I even think that I tried to pay with a Nike gift card on either this release or the AM1's. Can't be the processor in that case and I still got the error.

Ya, sure. It is suspect that we usually have a high percentage of scoring on releases, but went 1/6 this time due to the claimed payment process. I think it boils down to being way more limited than a lot of people were expecting.

• Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22