2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

MEMBER TESTING: Cleveland Golf RTX-3 Wedges. 8 Testers wanted!! Enter Here

aaron

• Where are you located? Ferndale, MI
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Blade please
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) 52 degree V-LG, 56 degree V-MG, and 60 degree V-FG. I like to keep the grinds versatile due to the varying conditions you find at the local courses lol.
  • Preferred Finish? Why? Tour Raw. I always like some rust on my wedges, and like no glare as well.
  • Preferred Lofts? 52, 58, 64
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes would love to

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Where are you located (State - US Only Please)?  St George Utah

* Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)?  Why? Blade. It is what I have always played and seems to keep a lower center of gravity. A more solid feel

* Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-mg. it seems to fit the areas I play better than any other grind

* Preferred Finish? Black satin no glare

* Preferred Lofts? 50,54,58

* If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread?  We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedge. Will do it because I enjoy to let others know how I feel about products. Without real world golfers testing how else can we really judge a product?

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)?Queen Creek, AZ
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why?Blade. Currently using the Nike Engage wedges and like the versatility for different shots.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions)Ideally, I prefer more bounce since I have a steep attack, but I do play on some firmer courses.. So I would go for the V-MG in a 50 and 54, and V-FG in a 58 left handed
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Not a big fan of the raw look, but really like the black satin, remind me of my old Nike VR wedges that were block oxide.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50,54,58, ideally 2" long with midsize grips.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Of course, always happy to write for WRX.

Driver - Taylormade 2016 M1 10.5˚ AD-DI 6s
3W - Taylormade 2016 M1 15˚
3H -Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2
4-P - Nike Vapor Pro Modus 120 Stiff
Wedges - Nike Engage Square 52˚ 56˚ Dual Sole 60˚
Putter - Nike Method 001
Ball - Nike RZN Platinum
Bag - Nike Vapor Air Hybrid Carry

Twitter - @CoreyMilstein
Instagram - @CoreyMilstein

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Kansas City, MO
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? I prefer the blade, as I've always played a blade type wedge the best.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-MG in the gap wedge, and V-LG in the sand and lob. Courses i play are public and firm, including firm sand in the bunkers.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? I prefer the tour satin finish. Like the looks
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 54, 58
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely! We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges? Yes

Thanks for this opportunity. My answers to the questions are indicated in BOLD

• Where are you located? - San Diego, CA
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? - Blade please Why? - I've always played a blade wedge and more often than not muscleback irons. I really like to manufacture shots and the blade gives me the best chance to do that.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? - 2 dot in the 48* and 54* and 3 dot int the 60* Why? - The course conditions vary quite a bit from course to course so in the lower lofts that get more full swings I like the versatility but the 60 is my go to sand and short chip / pitch club and I like to have a lot of bounce cushion because I tend to get a little steep.
  • Prefered Finish? - Tour Raw Why? - I love when it starts to rust, it keeps the blinding glare away here in the sunshine.
  • Preferred Lofts? 48* to replace pitching wedge, 54* , 60*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? - Absolutely We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. - I have multiple times per week to practice and play and I am a stay at home dad who has ample time to participate in threads and take pictures.

Thank you for considering me as a possible testing candidate.

• Where are you located? San Francisco, CA
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Blade. Why? I currently play blade type scoring wedges (Ping Glides) and think these would be the best for me.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-MG. This grind will provide the most versatility for different types of shots
  • Preferred Finish? Why? Tour Raw. Low glare and I like a little rust on the wedges
  • Preferred Lofts? 54, 60, 64
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes, I will definitely participate.

Apply here for your chance to receive a set of three RTX-3 Wedges to test.

How to apply:

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)?
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why?
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions)
  • Prefered Finish? Why?
  • Preferred Lofts?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.

Selection process:

GolfWRX and Cleveland Golf will evaluate the applications and select 8 members after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!

I am in Oregon near Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club where women's us open has been played.

I prefer blades for shape, look, workability

I prefer the c grind or m grind or something with heel/toe relief but with more bounce as I play in wet softer conditions but like to hit all different shot types low to high with my 58*

My preferred finish is black to reduce glare and provide contrast to the ball and it looks better as well

My combo is 50-54-58 which I play +1/2" usually to fit my yardage gaps

I would love to provide reviews, writing is my thing and I play enough to provide great feedback and reviews and maybe you can get me to swap out my vokeys...;) thank you.

• Where are you located Florida
  • Preferred Model Blade Why? I am very comfortable with my wedges and they are easier to clean
  • Preferred Sole Grind? 1 dot 60 and 54 and a 2 dot on 50 Why? Courses I play I always need to be able to clip my shots off tight lies, and then a little bit of a bounce on one of my wedges in the event of super soft sand.
  • Prefered Finish? Tour Satin Why? just what I am used to
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 54 and 60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely, have a high res camera and access to trackman as needed as well. I have never been super impressed by the weighting of Cleveland wedges so I am looking forward to being convinced.

Where are you located? Texas

Preferred Model? Blade. Why? I'm a good ball striker and typically find the center of the face. I also like to shape and flight my wedge shots. Plus, I prefer the look.

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? Two dot V-MG - in Texas there are so many variables to course conditions throughout the year, and I like to travel for golf. Gives me the best versatility for any course, I hope.

Prefered Finish? Black satin Why? It looks awesome! Slick with some attitude, like a medieval weapon forged from a mythical fortress.

Preferred Lofts? 52, 56, 60

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely! I'll provide the most amazing images, and not just heads held in space - and a thorough and honest review that will, hopefully, give great insight to anyone who even thinks about their wedges.

[*]Where - Flowery Branch, GA

[*]Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? - Blade, I like the look and have felt on previous models the distance was more consistent.

[*]Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) - V-MG for 52 and 56, V-LG for 60. Turf conditions vary and some courses seem to be perpetually damp, so the mid grind seems like it would be more reliable without digging. For the 60* it is a club I rarely take full shots with and prefer low bounce for versatility in the bunkers and around the greens.

[*]Prefered Finish? Why? - Tour Raw. I had previous Cleveland wedges in this finish, I love the look when new and the look/performance with rust.

[*]Preferred Lofts? - 52, 56, & 60

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. - Yes

Callaway Mavrik 9* - Rogue 125 70TX
Callaway Mavrik SZ 15* - Riptide 70 6.5
Cobra King 3 Utility - Kuro Kage 100X

Wilson FG Tour V6 - X100
Glide 3.0 46, 51, 56, 60 - X100
Scotty Cameron Newport 3

-Where are you located (State - US Only Please)?

Lincoln, NE

-Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why?

Blade. Closest to the model I have always played.

-Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions)

V-MG, medium bounce would be good on my local courses.

-Prefered Finish? Why?

Black Satin. I think black wedges would look cool

-Preferred Lofts?

52,56, 60

-If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.

Yes

Apply here for your chance to receive a set of three RTX-3 Wedges to test.

How to apply:

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Ohio
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back) Blade Why? I have been playing Blade-style wedges for years - love the feel, control, workability and classic look.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? V-MG Why? I generally play public courses which have a range of conditions. Also, without a custom fitting experience for my wedges, the mid-bounce should accommodate what I believe to be a pretty standard attack angle.
  • Prefered Finish? Raw Why? Love the gentle progression of rust over time. Always looks great!
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 54 and 58. This matches what I play currently (SCOR wedges) and I love the combination of these lofts with my spacking from my PIng i20 PW. Alternatively, I could be convinced of a 50, 55, 60 set-up.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely; I mean, I get to write about golf ;-) We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.

Selection process:

GolfWRX and Cleveland Golf will evaluate the applications and select 8 members after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)?  Sarasota, Fl

* Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)?  Why?  Blade.  I have always used a blade style wedge and smaller clubs look better to my eye.

* Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions)  I prefer to have my 50 with the most bounce, 54 middle bounce and 60 with the least amount

* Prefered Finish? Why?  Tour Raw as I am not a huge fan of chrome.

* Preferred Lofts? 50/54/60

* If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread?  We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. - it would be my pleasure.

I'm in - very cool! Thank you for the opportunity.

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)?

North Huntingdon, PA

Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)?  Why?

Blade - I have a set of RTX 2.0 cavity backs as my gamers and I'd like to compare the blade to my CB.

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions)

V-mg in 50,54, v-fg in 58. I can get pretty steep. I'm interested to see how the vsole works since I love it on my Z545s, it really shallowed out the carpets I used to take with my MP-54.

Prefered Finish? Why?

Black - because I love the look behind the ball and since my 2.0s are black I can compare how they wear in comparison finish wise. If not - tour raw. Just no boring chrome!

Preferred Lofts?

50/54/58

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread?  We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.

Absolutely!

Where are you located- Palm Springs, CA

Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why?- Blade. Feel and looks are second to none

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-LG, the shape of the 'V' and leading edge is perfect for my swing

Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Raw because nothing is sexier! Plus they would go perfect with my 588 MB's

Preferred Lofts? 60, 56, 52

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.

Yes, I would love the opportunity to participate and supply detailed reviews. I hit the course ~2x a week, so I would be able to deliver frequent feedback and responses.

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Seattle, WA
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, as it is most similar to the wedges I currently play (SM6) for a clean comparison.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? 2 dot in gap and sand, 1 dot in lob wedge. These will mach similar bounce angles I play now, and allow an 'apples to apples' evaluation of the v-sole, which my current wedges do not have.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Raw, as the reduced glare helps during varied playing times.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 55 (54 bent), 60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Of course!

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Boise ID

Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? CB Why? Try something new

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) VMG for versatility

Prefered Finish? Why? Satin, only choice, would really love raw

Preferred Lofts? LH 48 / 54 / 60 please

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely. my review will need a table of contents.

We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Not a problem

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Attas-T2 9x

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Kansas
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade. I just prefer the more traditional setup, and really like the way these wedges in particular look.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) I would go for the MG in a 50*, the MG in a 54*, and the FG in a 60*. I prefer the "medium" type grind for my lower lofted wedges as I typically use them for fuller shots and like them to perform more like an iron. I would go for the full grind in my lob wedge, as I use that for all bunker shots, all rough shots around the green, and most fairway pitches around the green. I have always had better luck with the fuller sole, as I like to have something that slides along the ground and resists digging. For certain shots around the green, I use the 54*, but when I do, I am looking for a little more versatility than the full grind on the 60*.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? I would go for the Black Satin in all three. I think it looks really good, and IMPORTANTLY, is available in all three of the wedges noted above for lefties!
  • Preferred Lofts? Noted above, but I would go 50* V-MG, 54* V-MG, and 60* V-FG
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Absolutely. I have never been selected for one of these, but would be thrilled to have the opportunity.

THANKS!

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Irvine, CA
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade - I grew up playing Cleveland tour action and tm rac wedges, which have a similar profile to blades.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions). 2 dot. I play a variety of shots with wedges and need versatility. I normally play in soft, morning dew conditions, but do most of my practice and play quite a few rounds where course conditions are dry and can be tight (California drought conditions).
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour shop raw. I've always loved the look of a rusted wedge, and gives me more confidence. My wedges have always been a different finish from my irons, and I prefer the psychological benefit of having a different finish which helps get me in the zone with my scoring clubs.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50/54/60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Yes, I agree.

Titleist TSR3 10* Tensei 1k Black 7x 44.5"

Titleist TSR3 16.5* Tensei 1k Black 7x 42.5"

Cobra F6 Baffler 19.5* Diamana Blueboard 8x 41.25"

Titleist U505 4i Tensei 1k Black 8x

Titleist T100 5i-9i Project X 6.5

Vokey SM9 46F/50F/54F/60M Project x 6.5

Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

• Where are you located? Indiana
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Blade but willing to hit the cavity back. Been playing the blade type wedges forever, but I want to play the wedge that performs the best for me.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? MG sole is best for me. I am have a steep angle of attack and am a member of a Nicklaus signature course that is fairly soft most of the time. From what I have read, the MG sole is the perfect fit. I tend to hit full shots with my lob wedge from 90 yds, but then need to open it up around the green. I have been planning to buy a Vokey wedgeworks V grind and came across these. --Changed to the MG after communication with the Cleveland customer service. I do not want to lose the versatility to open up.
  • Prefered Finish? Black Satin. I like the low glare wedge, but actually do not like looking at the rust so the black satin seems to be the best fit.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 54, 58, 62. I have a SM4 64 that is in the bag most the time. The 62 would be a great option for me. I am 6'5" and usually play my wedges at +1 inch and 2 upright. If they are stock, not sure it would be a great fit.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely. We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. I will get out the Sony DLSR for some great pictures.

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Greensboro, NC

Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? CB as I would like to compare the forgiveness to a non CB wedge!

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-MG

Preferred Finish? Why? No preferred finish

Preferred Lofts? 46 and 50

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedge. - Not a problem

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Kansas
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade. I tend to be a high ball player and like the trajectory control. Plus, my misses with blades typically aren't any worse.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) I mix it up with my lofts to provide versatility.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Black Satin or Tour Raw. They look cool!
  • Preferred Lofts? 46, 52, 56, 60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Absolutely!

TSr4 Ventus Blue Velocore TR 6x
TSr3 15* Ventus Blue Velocore TR 7x
SLDR 2 Hybrid Hzrdus Matrix Blacktie S
T100s 4-P PX 6.5
SM9 50F, 55S PX 6.5 and 60M S400
Newport

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Illinois

Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade for more accuracy.

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-MG I can get steep but it can be wet in spring and dry in the summer so I need a good all around wedge.

Prefered Finish? Why? Black satin. Love the finish.

Preferred Lofts? 50, 54, 58

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Would love to post pics comparing it to my vokey tvd.

Ping G410 lst diamana bf
Ping g410lst 3 wood accra tz6
Epic flash 5 wood tensei blue
ping g410 tensei hybrid
Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
Callaway MD5 54/58
taylormade my spider 
ping hoofer
tp5x

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Maryland

• Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, because they fit my eye better and always played blade wedges.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-Mg in Gap, V-mg in Sand & V-mg in Lob
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Raw, i prefer the rusted wedge look.
  • Preferred Lofts? 52, 56, 60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. YES

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Milwaukee WI
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Cavity Back, because even thought I'm scratch, I don't play on the PGA Tour. I recently went from forged players cavity backs to Callaway apex to make the game easier and it's helped tremendously. Wondering if the same thing will happen with the wedges
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-MG (GW, SW) V-LG (LW). I like firing at pins and sometimes it gets me into trouble :)
  • Preferred Finish? Why? Tour Satin because its the only one available in Cavity back
  • Preferred Lofts? 48, 54 and 60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedge.Of course, it would be impolite of me not to do so. Main thing with wedges is dispersion patterns. I play vokey M and L grinds right now and I would compare it to to the vokey in the following shots. 10 yard (fairway), 10 yard (rough), 10 yard (sand), 20 yard (rough), 30 yard (fairway), 50 yard fairway. Then I would do distance + or - from hole from random yards 70 though 130 yards.

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 7*........................Project X Smoke Green 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth Plus 13*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
Taylormade Stealth Plus 17*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 9X

Srixon ZX Utility 3..........................................Fujikura Ventus Black 10TX
Srixon ZX Utility 4..........................................Dynamic Gold X7
Srixon ZX7 5-9...............................................Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland Zipcore Raw 47, 53......................Dynamic Gold X7

Vokey Wedge Works V Grind 59..................Dynamic Gold S400
Yes! Ann.........................................................KBS GPS 120

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Boulder, Colorado
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, because my GHIN handicap is +1.2 and I've honestly never hit a cavity backed wedge before, so I wouldn't feel very comfortable with it.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-LG (Lob wedge) and V-MG (Gap and Sand wedge). There are enough tight lies near the greens at my home course that I prefer lower bounce on all my wedges, especially LW.
  • Preferred Finish? Why? Black satin, because I like to have wedges that are visually distinct from my satin finish irons. Gives me confidence being able to easily see that I've got a scoring club in my hands.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 54 (bent to 55), and 60. Fairly standard with the stronger pitching wedge most iron sets come with now.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you to provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedge. I've reviewed multiple pieces of equipment for another golf website in the past and have the capability to take nice pictures at all angles (I have a 16 MP camera that creates a 5312x2988 resolution image) in addition to being able to write full reviews for equipment, detailing the differences between my current equipment and the reviewed equipment. I also would be willing to rent time on a local area launch monitor in order to more accurately compare these wedges to my current Vokey SM5's.

Where are you located? Texas

Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, more on looks, usually have no offset.

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? The less bounce the better. Very firm and thin lies in West Texas

Prefered Finish? Why? Satin, no glare and classic/clean

Preferred Lofts? 52,56,62

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes! New iPhone 7 test time!

[size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Nike Vapor Fly 10.5* (Rogue TiNi 60X)
Nike Vapor Fly 3 Wood 15* (Rogue TiNI 70x)
Nike Covert 2.0 5 Wood (Rogue TiNi 70x)
Nike Vapor Pro 4-PW (4/5 with GD DI 85S, 6-PW C-Taper)
Nike Engage 50, 55, 60 (S,S,DS) / (Backup) VR Wedge 52/56/60
Nike Method 001 / (Backup) Odyssey 2 Ball Fang Tank 38"
Ball: ProV1x[/font][/size]

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Michigan

Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Cavity Back

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) - VMG

Prefered Finish? Why? Black Satin

Preferred Lofts? 50/54/58

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Yes, to my best

Thanks

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Virginia
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade. Personal preference based on using blades since young and forgiveness is not a top priority with wedges
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) VFG for the 60 and VMG for the 56 and 52. I like having a bit of grind to be creative with the 60 degree and i have a steep angle of attack.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Raw. Reminds me of my old vokeys and i loved the rusted look
  • Preferred Lofts? 60 VFG, 56 MFG, 52 MFG
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges Definitely. I would do on course, range, various distance shots, around the green etc reviews. As well as comparison to SM5 wedges i have

[color=#0000cd][b]Taylormade M1 460 8.5* (2016) Tensei Pro Orange 70TX[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]TEE E8 Beta 13* 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 70X[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Callaway Razr X MB H Stamp 3-PW [/b][/color][color=#0000ff][b]DGX100[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Titleist Vokey SM6 50* | SM5 54* | 58*[/b][/color]
[color=#b22222][b]Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 34" Super Stroke Slim 3.0 CounterCore[/b][/color]

[color=#0000cd][b]Callaway FT-9 Tour 8.5* iMix Fubuki Tour 63X[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Titleist 681T 2-PW DGS400[/b][/color]
[b]Odyssey Protype ix #1 34" Super Stroke Slim 3.0[/b]