Jordan Spieth gets into it with 'scums' seeking autograph

Yanki01

I can provide some decent insight on this subject. I'm a somewhat younger guy. I collect golf autographs and get them myself at the tournament or 2 that I go to each year, but I don't sell them and never have. Really no one should buy golf autographs, as they are easy to get from the players and generally not worth much.I prefer to get them personalized as it means more, but some, like Mickelson, won't personalize anything. I've seen a few here say that players should personalize the autographs to devalue them. On a flag or a fabric item that would work. On other stuff, sharpie can be taken off in about 30 seconds with rubbing alcohol or a dry erase marker. Rickie Fowler takes it to a different level. He personalizes photos and runs your name into his autograph, so if you try to remove it, the autograph is ruined.

When I go to the tournament I meet up with people that I originally met at the tournament. Now it's a tradition to go and meet up with them. We have a blast and they are some really great people from different backgrounds. A couple are cops, another a millionaire doctor, and the others are business professionals. To me, those stories of hanging with them and meeting players are better and more valuable than the autographs will ever be. That's what most people "don't get". For most it's not about the autograph. A vast majority of the players are really great and interact with the fans when signing autographs. Some better than others. You get a chance to see what they are like and it can change your perception of them for the better. Many will surprise you. Henrik Stenson, Sergio, and Patrick Reed are among my favorites. Just from seeing Stenson on TV he looks intimidating and that he wouldn't be friendly. That couldn't more any further from the truth. He loves joking around with people and is very genuine. Sergio and Patrick Reed are two that are disliked around here, but to the fans, are two of the best and I look forward to seeing them when I go.

Now, as far as the professional autograph seekers go...there aren't really that many that do it. It's like 10-15 guys and 1 girl. However, they get a ton of stuff signed. These people are easy to spot. They have a couple bags full of stuff, 15 Masters flags, 40 photos, hats, balls, shirts, you name it. Plus, they look like they have been living in a van. These professionals are mainly from Florida and I think some are from New Jersey. A couple are nice guys, but the rest though...not so much. There are some locals at the Bridgestone Invitational and are pretty terrible too. There was an incident a couple years ago there with Spieth, where a kid was pushed. The players usually know who these professionals are and in Spieth's case, Greller knows too. Greller walks with Jordan when he is signing and calls out anyone that tries to get a 2nd autograph or is a professional. Other players will call out the professionals too and continue on signing for everyone else. Zach Johnson called out a well known professional at the BMW Championship last year. On hole 2, he went up to Zach to get a British Open flag signed. Zach stopped, looked at him and said, "You know what, I'm done signing for you" and said something about cutting him off.

I've posted some stuff from my collection from time to time and they get positive responses as people enjoy seeing them. Here is a link to a recent thread which I made 2 posts in.

http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry14766732

http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry14777900

I have stories for days about meeting players and I try to get a picture with some of the players. Later, I will get a 8x10 of the picture made and have the player sign it. Every time I've done that the players really look at the photo and will ask when it was from and then we have a nice conversation. When I went up to Patrick Reed at the BMW Championship with a photo of him and I from the 2016 Memorial Tournament he started laughing because he was wearing the same shirt from the Memorial. That led to another conversation. Other players have written some really great things on the photo and signed it.

I have 19 more pics signed with other players and they all mean something to me. I almost didn't post this as I didn't realize this was such a heated topic. I had about half of it typed out in the other thread, then it was sent into exile, but figured what the hell.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know these are some fairly one-off examples. I mean i understand high school yearbooks for example. I understand peers or colleagues/friends writing messages on something for you to keep as a memento. Someone like the president , if a team is going to write a message on a jersey and all sign it....i guess that would have some fun value. To the same extent a friend of Jay Leno writing "thanks for having me on the show" with a joke or something....i get that. I mean these people at least would be interacting

But it's a bit different than 99.9% of autographs, which are just a famous dude signing a paper with just his name for someone he barely makes eye contact with. There's no interaction at all. To me that's weird.

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

just sign what you want, and pass on what you don't, no need for all of the drama.

Jordan's pampered behavior and attitude about the whole thing are why we're even talking about it. The kid has been blessed with more talent than all but a handful walking the earth and it's clear he's always had that silver spoon lodged....somewhere throughout his tough little life.

What's your take on Ghandi?

Not a long hitter, but,boy could he putt!

I don't know these are some fairly one-off examples. I mean i understand high school yearbooks for example. I understand peers or colleagues/friends writing messages on something for you to keep as a memento. Someone like the president , if a team is going to write a message on a jersey and all sign it....i guess that would have some fun value. To the same extent a friend of Jay Leno writing "thanks for having me on the show" with a joke or something....i get that. I mean these people at least would be interacting

But it's a bit different than 99.9% of autographs, which are just a famous dude signing a paper with just his name for someone he barely makes eye contact with. There's no interaction at all. To me that's weird.

I think they're pretty damn similar in nature. The actual signing of something and having it as a keepsake doesn't differ much from the two above-sighted examples, in my opinion.

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

just sign what you want, and pass on what you don't, no need for all of the drama.

The kid has been blessed with more talent than all but a handful walking the earth and it's clear he's always had that silver spoon lodged....somewhere throughout his tough little life.

Have you ever met Jordan? Spoken with him? These are some pretty harsh words for someone based just on news stories, internet blogs and forum garbage. I'm curious as to some examples of his having "always had that silver spoon lodged." I would be very interested to hear 3-4 of these examples. Thanks :) Madison

I know a guy who's son is the golf course superintendent at a new, very exclusive Coore-Crenshaw course in Dallas. Jordan Speith came to the course with Ben Crenshaw, and spent the afternoon with my friend's son. His son that Jordan was a very down to earth, very nice guy. He really couldn't say enough good things about about him.

The kid has been blessed with more talent than all but a handful walking the earth and it's clear he's always had that silver spoon lodged....somewhere throughout his tough little life.

Have you ever met Jordan? Spoken with him? These are some pretty harsh words for someone based just on news stories, internet blogs and forum garbage. I'm curious as to some examples of his having "always had that silver spoon lodged." I would be very interested to hear 3-4 of these examples. Thanks :) Madison

I know a guy who's son is the golf course superintendent at a new, very exclusive Coore-Crenshaw course in Dallas. Jordan Speith came to the course with Ben Crenshaw, and spent the afternoon with my friend's son. His son that Jordan was a very down to earth, very nice guy. He really couldn't say enough good things about about him.

Your friend's son is a liar. MY GOD WHEN WILL IT END?

Mizuno ST Max 230 10.5* - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 15/18 - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 22 - LinQ Blue 75F4

Mizuno JPX 923 Tour 5-P  DG120 S300

Vokey SM9 50/54/60 - DGS200

Mizuno M-Craft II

CSX   

I think they're pretty damn similar in nature. The actual signing of something and having it as a keepsake doesn't differ much from the two above-sighted examples, in my opinion.

Well when were both famous, you can sign and i won't! You'll probably be more popular than me.....so you'll have that going for you :)

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Jordan's pampered behavior and attitude about the whole thing are why we're even talking about it. The kid has been blessed with more talent than all but a handful walking the earth and it's clear he's always had that silver spoon lodged....somewhere throughout his tough little life.

...but I don't take back what I said about little Jordan

The jealousy is palpable and unbecoming

Unbecoming? Nah. Not really. I'd go out on a limb though and guess the majority who blasted me (as I expected) here are in their 20s somewhere, if not younger. (I said the MAJORITY, people, not ALL that responded to me here.) I know some of you are my age or perhaps much older.

It's my personal opinion and all, but i don't like autographs, i've never asked for one and i'd never sign one. To me they are meaningless, it's a signature on a paper that says you were somewhere a famous person was. It doesn't say you spoke to them or had any interaction other than standing there while they signed a paper. I just don't get it.

I met a pro athlete when i was 16-17 yrs old one time. A pro football player, and at the time i was all-city football. So i spoke to him and told him i thought he was great, and i told him i played football too , and he said that was cool and good luck with my season and i said the same. He asked me if i wanted him to sign anything, and i said no. He looked surprised haha....i just didn't get it. I'd remember the conversation and i still do. His name on a paper meant nothing.

So I guess by that measure all the books Jay Leno had his guests sign over the years (live, in front of tens of millions of people he just sat down and chit-chatted with..) is unbelievably weird, huh?

37 here

Count me in with Jeff. A picture would be much much more meaningful to me. I have but two autographs. One is a Vijay Cleveland hat. You cannot read his signature. The other is the Ryno Sandberg from the Chicago Cubs. Both were gifts. I like both players. Both are stuffed inns box somewhere in my attic. A picture would be displayed somewhere. Technology has passed the autograph by. And hopefully soon will put the pro signature Hawks under. If everyone would simply get a personal pic then there wouldn't be any need for autographs. And those guys would onte be nothing to sell. So they wouldn't show up and wouldn't be acting as they did.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

...but I don't take back what I said about little Jordan

The jealousy is palpable and unbecoming

Unbecoming? Nah. Not really. I'd go out on a limb though and guess the majority who blasted me (as I expected) here are in their 20s somewhere, if not younger. (I said the MAJORITY, people, not ALL that responded to me here.) I know some of you are my age or perhaps much older.

It's my personal opinion and all, but i don't like autographs, i've never asked for one and i'd never sign one. To me they are meaningless, it's a signature on a paper that says you were somewhere a famous person was. It doesn't say you spoke to them or had any interaction other than standing there while they signed a paper. I just don't get it.

I met a pro athlete when i was 16-17 yrs old one time. A pro football player, and at the time i was all-city football. So i spoke to him and told him i thought he was great, and i told him i played football too , and he said that was cool and good luck with my season and i said the same. He asked me if i wanted him to sign anything, and i said no. He looked surprised haha....i just didn't get it. I'd remember the conversation and i still do. His name on a paper meant nothing.

So I guess by that measure all the books Jay Leno had his guests sign over the years (live, in front of tens of millions of people he just sat down and chit-chatted with..) is unbelievably weird, huh?

37 here

I just turned 37. As I said I will rarely even try to get autographs anymore - Tim Tebow was at my sister's church on Superbowl Sunday and while at first I thought about brining a football, I decided I would have much rather wanted a photo with him since he's a real inspiration to me. Well I didn't get anything as there were way too many people there...

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

Man I get it. I think we are more alike than not. But I just can't grasp the gripe with Jordan on this one. I got pissed just watching it. And if I were him wouldn't gwve handled it as good as he did. I likely would have made quite the scene at the time.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Joe and bladehunter...

source.gif

now thats a good movie! "Dont put your B**** on my drum set !"

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

These "professional" autograph seekers who collect autographs to sell ruin it for true collectors (like my coworker described later). I also believe many people are well intentioned but were not fortunate enough to see somebody in person as a kid...hence they never had an opportunity for an autograph. I am not a collector. My theory on autographs is that I only want players that I cheer for (or am a fan) . On that note, I will not pay for an autograph or any merchandise signed by anybody (I don't care who it is).

I have wanted something signed from Phil M. for several years but was never able to get to an event to see him until this summer. I saw Phil on Wednesday at the U.S. Open and asked him to please sign my ticket (spectator pass). He couldn't have been nicer about it. He also signed my course map for me (in my pocket program).

Earlier that day, I could have had Jason Day, Keegan Bradley, David Toms, etc sign but I am not a fan of those guys and just stepped back so others could get things signed by them. I have nothing against the aforementioned guys, but also have no rooting interest in them. I did get Jim Furyk to sign (he's a cool guy). I have a Ping visor signed by Bubba Watson that was given to me as a gift from a coworker several years ago . I didn't get close enough to Bubba at Oakmont, or I would have asked him to sign my Ping hat I wore. Arnold Palmer was the only other golfer I wanted anything from but that will never happen now. That said, I display the Phil autograph in my home office and would never sell it. For me, it was more about getting to see Phil in person than about getting anything signed (obviously a photo with him was out of the question given the setting, so an autograph was a nice souvenir). The 5 seconds of interaction I had with Phil were cooler than the autograph. I wished a Phil a happy birthday (for the following day). I didn't even think about it being his birthday until I heard somebody mention it earlier that day (some guy was going off about Phil going back to CA for his daughter's graduation from 8th grade. The guy then made some comment about Phil's birthday (which I then verified on my own). It's just that without the autograph, I don't know how many people would have believed my story :) (I told my wife earlier in the week that I was going to ask Phil to sign my ticket if I ever got close enough. She said "yeah, right. Like you'll actually see him.")

My daughter went with me one day (Tuesday) and she asked why all the people were asking guys to sign stuff. I told her she shouldn't ask unless it was a player she liked. She likes Bubba because of the whole pink thing. I i did tell her about Jordan Spieth (explaining that he wa sgoing to be great). Jordan was always very polite to people but said he was only signing for kids anytime I saw him. I stepped back and allowed kids to see him (some adults there were rather obnoxious about it but most were fine). She tried to get Jordan to sign her hat but couldn't get close enough (she's a bit timid in crowds).

I have a coworker that collects autographs (he has hundreds of them..mostly NFL HOF players and other sports stars, along with several rock stars). I, He has said he wouldn't sell a single autograph if he was destitute. I don't understand the autograph chasing thing, but to each his own.

At the U.S. Open, there was some guy with a massive stack of flags, photos, etc that he was having signed. The guy had on shoes that were half destroyed and, pair of cargo shorts that were badly tattered and had paint stains on them. he was also wearing a t-shirt (that looked like teh gray shirts that come in 5 packs). Maybe that was all he could afford clothing wise (but if that's the case, I wondered why he would spend money to attend US Open practice rounds along with at least 2 days of the regular rounds. I overheard him talking on his cell phone to somebody). He was fairly nice to people but was telling kids (not his kids...he was alone) to "Work players for their gloves". He then asked Danny Willet to throw down his glove (he was on the stairs to the practice range). Willett obliged. The guy just rubbed me the wrong way.

Everyone is "weird" to some degree-

The question is Gents, are ya functional??

Fairways & Greens My Friends,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

RP

amen.. i mean im a worm loving elitist.... :swoon: .. thats weird as crap! lol so far i function..maybe not always as intended...but function indeed!

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Madison also spent an afternoon with him and they had lunch, hit some balls and they grabbed a cart and rode around and Played 7-8 holes, jumping around the course. She said that he was the second nicest/guy that she's met in the game, behind Nathan Smith, who's the Amateur version of Bob Ford, hahaha. And yea, he signed a bunch of autographs, including while they were eating lunch, which I find rude to approach someone in the middle of their meal and know a lot of guys and two women who won't sign while they're eating. Before? That's fine. Afterward, having a drink? No problem. However she said he was a Perfect gentleman.

Who knows, maybe it was all an act and he's really a dick, like me?

Have a nice weekend Gals & Guys?

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

I can provide some decent insight on this subject. I'm a somewhat younger guy. I collect golf autographs and get them myself at the tournament or 2 that I go to each year, but I don't sell them and never have. Really no one should buy golf autographs, as they are easy to get from the players and generally not worth much.I prefer to get them personalized as it means more, but some, like Mickelson, won't personalize anything. I've seen a few here say that players should personalize the autographs to devalue them. On a flag or a fabric item that would work. On other stuff, sharpie can be taken off in about 30 seconds with rubbing alcohol or a dry erase marker. Rickie Fowler takes it to a different level. He personalizes photos and runs your name into his autograph, so if you try to remove it, the autograph is ruined.

When I go to the tournament I meet up with people that I originally met at the tournament. Now it's a tradition to go and meet up with them. We have a blast and they are some really great people from different backgrounds. A couple are cops, another a millionaire doctor, and the others are business professionals. To me, those stories of hanging with them and meeting players are better and more valuable than the autographs will ever be. That's what most people "don't get". For most it's not about the autograph. A vast majority of the players are really great and interact with the fans when signing autographs. Some better than others. You get a chance to see what they are like and it can change your perception of them for the better. Many will surprise you. Henrik Stenson, Sergio, and Patrick Reed are among my favorites. Just from seeing Stenson on TV he looks intimidating and that he wouldn't be friendly. That couldn't more any further from the truth. He loves joking around with people and is very genuine. Sergio and Patrick Reed are two that are disliked around here, but to the fans, are two of the best and I look forward to seeing them when I go.

Now, as far as the professional autograph seekers go...there aren't really that many that do it. It's like 10-15 guys and 1 girl. However, they get a ton of stuff signed. These people are easy to spot. They have a couple bags full of stuff, 15 Masters flags, 40 photos, hats, balls, shirts, you name it. Plus, they look like they have been living in a van. These professionals are mainly from Florida and I think some are from New Jersey. A couple are nice guys, but the rest though...not so much. There are some locals at the Bridgestone Invitational and are pretty terrible too. There was an incident a couple years ago there with Spieth, where a kid was pushed. The players usually know who these professionals are and in Spieth's case, Greller knows too. Greller walks with Jordan when he is signing and calls out anyone that tries to get a 2nd autograph or is a professional. Other players will call out the professionals too and continue on signing for everyone else. Zach Johnson called out a well known professional at the BMW Championship last year. On hole 2, he went up to Zach to get a British Open flag signed. Zach stopped looked and him and said, "You know what, I'm done signing for you." and said something about cutting him off.

I've posted some stuff from my collection from time to time and they get positive responses as people enjoy seeing them. Here is a link to a recent thread which I made 2 posts in.

I have stories for days about meeting players and I get a picture with some of the players. Later I will get a 8x10 of the picture made and have the player sign it. Every time I've done that I the players really look at the photo ask when it was from and we have a nice conversation. When I went up to Patrick Reed at the BMW Championship with a photo of him and I from the 2016 Memorial Tournament he started laughing because he was wearing the same shirt from the Memorial. That led to another conversation. Other players have written some really great things on the photo and signed it.

I have 19 more pics signed with other players and they all mean something to me. I almost didn't post this as I didn't realize this was such a heated topic. I had about half of it typed out in the other thread, then it was sent into exile, but figured what the hell.

Great pics!!

What's up with the anonymity, lol?

All the Best,

Richard

All the Best,

Richard

I enjoy it. It's under rated.

Grossly, lol

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend,

RP

RP

Functional to what degree?

Professionally and socially?

You can hold a job and don't repulse people?

Have a nice weekend My Friend?

My Best,

Richard

what's his pampered behavior? you obviously have some fuled rage for him. did he want this to become a story? i doubt it, but the "media" makes this a story of him giving his 2 cents on some moron adults heckling him.

And golfwrx puts up an "op-ed" basically defending adult autograph vendors without providing all the facts about the incident. Not very professional at all. A link to SB Nation that someone may or may not click on is not a proper way to provide context, and ignoring the triggering events in the actual piece authored here was not a good example of how to craft an opinion piece.

In my opinion THAT'S WHY THE ORIGINAL THREAD IS IN THE COOLER.Because they linked it to this article. Didn't want any more truth linked to the obviously one sided article.

Please PLEASE tell me it ain't so Bro ;) .........

If so, why's this one still standing?

All the Best,

Richard

Now, as far as the professional autograph seekers go...there aren't really that many that do it. It's like 10-15 guys and 1 girl. However, they get a ton of stuff signed. These people are easy to spot. They have a couple bags full of stuff, 15 Masters flags, 40 photos, hats, balls, shirts, you name it. Plus, they look like they have been living in a van. These professionals are mainly from Florida and I think some are from New Jersey. A couple are nice guys, but the rest though...not so much. There are some locals at the Bridgestone Invitational and are pretty terrible too. There was an incident a couple years ago there with Spieth, where a kid was pushed. The players usually know who these professionals are and in Spieth's case, Greller knows too. Greller walks with Jordan when he is signing and calls out anyone that tries to get a 2nd autograph or is a professional. Other players will call out the professionals too and continue on signing for everyone else. Zach Johnson called out a well known professional at the BMW Championship last year. On hole 2, he went up to Zach to get a British Open flag signed. Zach stopped looked and him and said, "You know what, I'm done signing for you." and said something about cutting him off.

I have stories for days about meeting players and I get a picture with some of the players. Later I will get a 8x10 of the picture made and have the player sign it. Every time I've done that I the players really look at the photo ask when it was from and we have a nice conversation. When I went up to Patrick Reed at the BMW Championship with a photo of him and I from the 2016 Memorial Tournament he started laughing because he was wearing the same shirt from the Memorial. That led to another conversation. Other players have written some really great things on the photo and signed it.

Great pics!!

All the Best,

Richard

Anonymity? That's his real face. He's just always got that giant smile on his face because he has an constant erection, you know, like that guy from the commercial.

G430 max 10.5, Accra TZ Five 60s
Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 16, AD-IZ 75S
Callaway Rogue X 20, Oban Devotion 85S
Cobra King utility 25, Accra TZ6 95di
Ping I210 5-U, black dot

Callaway Jaws 56, W grind

Vokey 60, M grind
Scotty Newport 1.5

I don't have a problem with either, but I'm not quite sure why some people are bashing autographs but think pictures are the best thing since sliced bread. Unless you're having a conversation with the golfer and some genuine interaction, you're just taking a 2 second picture with someone who has no clue who you are. I'm not sure how that is somehow that qualifies as way more genuine than getting an autograph. I guess it's cooler to look at, but if the story is "I was standing in the same spot as Phil Mickelson for 8 seconds", then I'm not sure how that has tremendous value.

PZero has some great stuff. I like the fact that he gets pictures and then goes back and has them signed - I'm sure the pros really appreciate that, rather than having a flag shoved in their face with the person saying screaming their name over and over until they sign.

oh.... now I get it. At 2010 Barclays, Matt Kuchar was signing a few autographs by the practice greens. I got his autograph on the program. He gave me a funny look after he signed it though. I'm a year older he is. He must have thought I was a professional autograph seeker. Now it all makes sense, after all these years... He won that tournament that day too. I left early to play 9 holes with a friend. Playing always beats watching.

as for Jordan, I think he handled it better than most. mature beyond years. so easy to root for him.

two lines stuck out at me from PZero's post, a) these people look like they live in a van(that's funny). b) they are from Florida and some are from New Jersey. "I'm" from New Jersey. LOL

Driver: Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus 6.0
3 Wood: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 13* Fujikura Motore F3 70-S
Hybrid: Ping Rapture v2 17*
Irons: Srixon 745 TT DG S300 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist 718 ap2 50* GW
Titleist SM6 54* M grind SW
Putter: Swag the Cooler

Well when were both famous, you can sign and i won't! You'll probably be more popular than me.....so you'll have that going for you :)

Jeff, I will sign your cast when you slip and fall on the ice in Montreal. :drinks:

ps: did you see how that rhymed?