2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

2018 Club Cameron Kit

Ish

This is crazy. I ordered on 1/2 and have heard nothing. Makes my iron purchase decision easier at least. Have been stuck on the 718 cb’s vs the MP 18 SC’s for a few weeks. . . Mizuno it is!

I got mine here in ct a week ago, keep an eye on fedex reference tracking. Also good luck with the new irons!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have gotten lucky, I joined on 1/26 and got my kit on 2/1. The site said 8-10 weeks. The kit is pretty cool, I love the Sunday bag and the putter cover. I'm really not sure what I will do with a Scotty Cameron lapel pin and sticker. The jury is out on the ball marker.

I really looking forward to being able to purchase any cool limited release items. Golf balls and maybe a cool new head cover, I missed out on the Hula Girl. I saw one on eBay that I liked called Giddy Up, but the price was just plain ridiculous. Who spends $300+ on a head cover.

Another reason I want a refund. People who ordered the first 2-3 haven't even gotten theirs, but you got the kit within a week. Talk about crappy customer service.

I will say it really is worth the wait......you will like the package when you get it. best of luck.

The pictures of the kit look awesome, but I can not stand crappy customer service... You would think SC would ship out the kits on who ordered first.

I second this. I can't stand behind a brand or company with crappy customer service. This kit could be the bees knees, but to me, customer service is #1 priority so I decided to cancel my order as well. Its 20 degrees out with snow on the ground so I don't NEED the kit right now. Probably wouldn't be able to use the kit for at least another month so that is not the issue. It is the customer service or lack there of that made me send an email requesting to cancel.

Got mine cancelled. Now time to sell of some head covers!

Driver: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 60

3 Wood: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6

3 Hybrid: TaylorMade Sim2 Rescue - Tensei AV Raw Blue

4I - GW: Taylor Made PSI - KBS C-Taper 105

SW: Titleist SM5 - 54 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

LW: Titleist SM5 - 60 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter: 2022 Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

After the experiences with this kit, it makes me want to get a refund. They have no customer service with these items. Pretty much every other website sends you an e-mail when the item ships, instead of having to go on FedEx and attempt to find if it shipped. Plus people getting the kits before others who ordered before them. Not a good look in my opinion.

It's funny as this is exactly what I did with last years kit. said 4-6 weeks. Well 8 weeks came and still no kit. No updates, no emails, nothing. Shot them a couple emails looking for details, no response. Especially frustrating when they had $130 of my money and here we are pushing double the stated delivery time. (mind you this isn't a custom built car waiting on special wood from an exotic forest. this is a duffel bag, a headcover and some other crap made in a third world country) I just wanted the PM Camo duffel bag.Eventually hit just over 9 weeks. Shot them ANOTHER email to cancel my order. Logged onto my Scotty account, no joke 25 minutes later it says my order had been cancelled. If they were that quick to responding to regular emails or emails keeping customers in the loop, there would be less problems. And not for nothing, after I cancelled, they didn't have the balls to email me back to let me know my order was cancelled. I found out by logging onto the Scotty website and finding out through my credit card that my money had been refunded. Probably the poorest CS I have ever had to deal with when ordering something online.

I requested a refund last night and sure enough they cancelled the order today. I had reached out about 2 weeks about a question and it took them a week to respond yet they are fairly quick to respond to refund/cancellation requests.

I am kind of surprised, too, you're in San Diego, I am in Long Beach... how long should it take to get here? I am assuming this is coming from Encinitas/Carlsbad areas?? Can anyone confirm that? It is what it is, this is my first year with CC but I will say, it does kind of suck to have zero updates other than people just posting "mine arrived today!" LOL

There just seems to be to zero rhyme or reason to who gets theirs shipped when. That's what's frustrating for me. Would love to find out how the determine which orders get shipped

a logistics company fulfills SC orders (Saddle Creek Logistics). it's not specifically done by SC/Titleist employees. our orders are under the mercy of that company and the contract they signed. orders shipped randomly. release day, all products are normally sold out within minutes. I don't believe orders go out based on if you ordered before anyone else. I think it's all random. they also don't all go out on the same day. special releases are normally Tuesdays, whether you select overnight shipping or ground, it's random when it ships and doesn't go with what method you selected. some ground deliveries get shipped and delivered faster than overnight or 2day shipping. there's no puzzle to beat their system, it's all random. it's frustrating but over the years, the CC kit is something i order and forget. another reason why i don't order right when it's released since there's a lot of orders.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Whoa. I don't check this thread for a while and chaos ensues.

I tried to warn you all about not having any expectations for shipping or customer service from Scotty Cameron but some of you didn't listen.

I don't like how bad it is either but that's just part of the deal and they have no motivation to change since everything sells out in minutes anyway.

I must have gotten lucky, I joined on 1/26 and got my kit on 2/1. The site said 8-10 weeks. The kit is pretty cool, I love the Sunday bag and the putter cover. I'm really not sure what I will do with a Scotty Cameron lapel pin and sticker. The jury is out on the ball marker.

I really looking forward to being able to purchase any cool limited release items. Golf balls and maybe a cool new head cover, I missed out on the Hula Girl. I saw one on eBay that I liked called Giddy Up, but the price was just plain ridiculous. Who spends $300+ on a head cover.

Another reason I want a refund. People who ordered the first 2-3 haven't even gotten theirs, but you got the kit within a week. Talk about crappy customer service.

I will say it really is worth the wait......you will like the package when you get it. best of luck.

The pictures of the kit look awesome, but I can not stand crappy customer service... You would think SC would ship out the kits on who ordered first.

I second this. I can't stand behind a brand or company with crappy customer service. This kit could be the bees knees, but to me, customer service is #1 priority so I decided to cancel my order as well. Its 20 degrees out with snow on the ground so I don't NEED the kit right now. Probably wouldn't be able to use the kit for at least another month so that is not the issue. It is the customer service or lack there of that made me send an email requesting to cancel.

Hey go easy on the short fat bald guy that looks like Danny Devito I need at least one win in my life. For once I got lucky.

This is crazy. I ordered on 1/2 and have heard nothing. Makes my iron purchase decision easier at least. Have been stuck on the 718 cb’s vs the MP 18 SC’s for a few weeks. . . Mizuno it is!

Making a good choice with those Mizzys. Ordered 1/3 and still have not even had a wiff of my kit shipping stuck on in progress. I mean i don't really need it for another 2 months but i would like to have it at least...

Would love to see the giant punch bowl they are pulling all these orders out of to determine whose gets shipped.

Making a good choice with those Mizzys. Ordered 1/3 and still have not even had a wiff of my kit shipping stuck on in progress. I mean i don't really need it for another 2 months but i would like to have it at least...

Would love to see the giant punch bowl they are pulling all these orders out of to determine whose gets shipped.

I ordered mine on 1/2 and just received it.

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9.0, Ventus TR Blue 6X, 45.5"

TaylorMade 300 Mini Blackout 13.5, Ventus Black 7X, 43"

TaylorMade Stealth2 Plus 4 (16.5), Ventus TR Red 7X, 42.5"

TaylorMade P770 3 (2023), DG X100 (SSx2)

TaylorMade P7MC Raw 4-PW, DG Mid X100 (SSx1)
TaylorMade MG Raw 52, DG S400

Titleist SM9 58T, DG S400
Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post

BigBowl5.jpg?itok=6KePx4UB

It’s like everybody has gone all ‘Jon Rahm’??. It’s worth the wait. It’s the best kit in years‼️

Titliest Tsr3 9* Hazardous Black 6.5 gen 4

Nike SQ2 19* Hybrid Aldila VS Proto 95s 

Mizzy MP18 SC 4-6 MB 7-PW C-Taper S

Vokey SM9 50/08, 54/10, 58/08  s400

Scotty T22 Fastback 1.5 ,+ ,+ ,+ ,+

I'll be canceling my order Monday.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

SC Phantom 5.5 (2024) 35”

Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

I don't get why some of you are so pissed you're basically writing Scotty out of your life?? LOL I am bummed I don't have any info on mine yet either but c'mon! It does look like it's worth the wait!

Ping G430 Max 10K 9* HZRDUS blue PVD 60s

Ping G430 LST 15* HZRDUS smoke yellow 70s

Nike VFP 4i KBS CTL 115

Ping i230 5-P  KBS CTL 115

Ping s159 50/12s, 54/10h, 58/8b  KBS Tour
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless custom 34"

I don't get why some of you are so pissed you're basically writing Scotty out of your life?? LOL I am bummed I don't have any info on mine yet either but c'mon! It does look like it's worth the wait!
I don't know bout the other guys but, I don't even own a scotty anymore.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

SC Phantom 5.5 (2024) 35”

Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

I can understand the frustration with the glaring lack of customer support. I too once emailed a question which was never answered. Looking back I now realize how outrageous the question was as it was prior to me understanding the nature of the headcover demand. Still, a boilerplate reply would have been appreciated.

For those thinking to cancel I say be patient. Only cancel if you truly don’t want the kit or play the Tuesday chase game. The initial quote time was 4 to 6 weeks and for the most part that timeline is being met. Yes, it would tick me off that those ordering later got theirs earlier than me. But at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter. I just wish I could get out with a bag right now. I haven’t played a round since early December. Ohio decided to have a real winter this year.

For me, the bag will be more for display. I just need a better way to prop it up in my office to hold my collection. Was it worth the wait? Yes. Yes it was!

It's been a month since I've ordered mine, I'm not too worried though! I'll get it when I get it, it's not like I can use it right now anyway the weather here has been anything but great. As long as I have it before March I'll be happy.

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

also given, you still have access to the releases even without the kit. a release is more than likely dropping tomorrow around 10:30am CT

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

I ordered Day 1 and just gone mine 1/2 an hour ago. I just figured it's because I'm in Canada but I guess that's not the case. I've seen these kits on the Bay for a couple weeks now so the shipping order is pretty random, but for you first timers, it's like this every year! Great kit this year. FWIW, my order on the website still says "IN PROGRESS".

Titleist TSi3 8º - LAGP DJ 65-6
Titleist TSi3 15º - LAGP TourAxs Blue 
Mizuno Pro 225 2i - C-TaperL
Mizuno Pro 245  5-GW C-Taper 
Mizuno T22  52º, 56º, 60º C-Taper

Scotty Special Select Newport 2 
Titleist Left Dash -ProV1x

I ordered Day 1 and just gone mine 1/2 an hour ago. I just figured it's because I'm in Canada but I guess that's not the case. I've seen these kits on the Bay for a couple weeks now so the shipping order is pretty random, but for you first timers, it's like this every year! Great kit this year. FWIW, my order on the website still says "IN PROGRESS".

lol...I do find it hilarious that in 2018, a company as established as SC cannot figure out the correct way to update their logistics. They should take a page out of Amazon's fulfillment process.

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

Do you get any kind of shipping notice? Or it just randomly shows up?

Like I said, my order still says "IN PROGRESS" on my account. It just randomly showed up this morning.

Titleist TSi3 8º - LAGP DJ 65-6
Titleist TSi3 15º - LAGP TourAxs Blue 
Mizuno Pro 225 2i - C-TaperL
Mizuno Pro 245  5-GW C-Taper 
Mizuno T22  52º, 56º, 60º C-Taper

Scotty Special Select Newport 2 
Titleist Left Dash -ProV1x

lol...I do find it hilarious that in 2018, a company as established as SC cannot figure out the correct way to update their logistics. They should take a page out of Amazon's fulfillment process.

we've been spoiled with Amazon Prime shipping. A LOT of online retailers could use that method too but let's be honest - it ain't happening.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

Do you get any kind of shipping notice? Or it just randomly shows up?

Like I said, my order still says "IN PROGRESS" on my account. It just randomly showed up this morning.

Interesting, mine has been saying "IN PROGRSS" for a few weeks now. No word though. And nothing on Fedex Delivery Manager. Has all of you that received delivery's, via FedEx?

Woods: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9*, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S / TM Stealth Plus+, 15*, TM Stealth 2, 21* both w/MCA Diamana Thump 75S
Hybrid: PXG 0317 X Proto 4H & 5H, Xcaliber RTI75 S

Irons: Takomo IRON 101, 6-PW, Accra T90i S
Wedges: Cleveland CBX ZipCore  48* Accra T90i S, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Putter: LAB Golf EF3, Accra graphite, 34", Press II 3*

Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: Callaway Fairway 14 Stand Bag / Clicgear 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2 / V2 Swivel Kit
Accessories: Arccos 360 / Garmin G80 / Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized