2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

2018 Club Cameron Kit

Ish

also given, you still have access to the releases even without the kit. a release is more than likely dropping tomorrow around 10:30am CT

What should be releasing?

mardi gras themed headcover for sure. not sure what else. won't know until a sneak peak is out (which should have happened by now) or when it's released tomorrow.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called the store customer service tonight. Pissed is an understatement. Was told "you ordered on the 3rd, and we're thinking they will go out by the first week of March or so"

I told her I know of people who ordered after me who got theirs already and she told me, "there was a glitch and a Lot of orders got sent out, out of turn...But yours is looking like March."

I said thanks but I'll have my money back.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

SC Phantom 5.5 (2024) 35”

Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

Don’t know why people are getting bent out of shape. Just wait for it to show. Yea they don’t update their website but think about it this isn’t a Nike purchase online. It’s a high demand scotty product. Yea I’m waiting to but I have a bag for my clubs already. I guarantee you the people who are complaining that they haven’t received it have had day one intentions of flipping the bag for cash

Don't see the massive issue here, it's a huge release containing possibly the most anticipated CC kit ever? As others have said, this isn't like a 'normal' stocked product you'd buy from Amazon or somewhere, if you need the kit by a definitive date then either don't purchase via CC or buy from someone who has it in hand. I get that it's frustrating if others jump the virtual queue but unfortunately that's just a small hiccup in the whole process.

Personally I've only experienced good things when ordering CC kit or limited releases, and that's coming from someone who is based in the UK.

Taylormade Sim 10.5 - Tour AD GP 7X
Taylormade M3 15* - Kai'li 80X
GAPR Lo 2 iron - Oban Kiyoshi Purple 05 100
Taylormade P760, 4 - PW - Project XLZ 6.5
Vokey SM7 50F, 55M, 60D - Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Custom Shop Newport Beach 1.5 

[b][u][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/965589-chriswrightstuff-first-ever-witb/page__p__8603789#entry8603789"][color=#000000]WITB Link[/color][/url][/u][/b][/font]

Instagram - Cwrightstuff

Don’t know why people are getting bent out of shape. Just wait for it to show. Yea they don’t update their website but think about it this isn’t a Nike purchase online. It’s a high demand scotty product. Yea I’m waiting to but I have a bag for my clubs already. I guarantee you the people who are complaining that they haven’t received it have had day one intentions of flipping the bag for cash

Because people would expect common sense to take over. Whomever ordered first should be sent out first. That is why everyone is pissed. Also when you get quoted 4-6 weeks and it is not going to ship until 8 weeks. Great way to piss a lot of people off and clearly it has.

Driver: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 60

3 Wood: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6

3 Hybrid: TaylorMade Sim2 Rescue - Tensei AV Raw Blue

4I - GW: Taylor Made PSI - KBS C-Taper 105

SW: Titleist SM5 - 54 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

LW: Titleist SM5 - 60 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter: 2022 Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

You're missing the point. People are upset from a customer service stand point. When I ordered my kit, I knew I only wanted the sunday bag and will be selling off the rest for cost. Not trying to make any money off the stuff. But since you "GUARANTEE" that I have had day one intentions of flipping the whole kit, I guess your closed minded and will believe what you want.

You're missing the point. People are upset from a customer service stand point. When I ordered my kit, I knew I only wanted the sunday bag and will be selling off the rest for cost. Not trying to make any money off the stuff. But since you "GUARANTEE" that I have had day one intentions of flipping the whole kit, I guess your closed minded and will believe what you want.

I'm the exact same situation. Just wanted the Sunday bag and everything else will get sold. Don't really care how much they sell for

For the people that received your kit, where was it shipped from? I have a delivery coming from San Diego. I have so much stuff coming in that I can't keep track. LOL

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

For the people that received your kit, where was it shipped from? I have a delivery coming from San Diego. I have so much stuff coming in that I can't keep track. LOL

it comes from San Diego.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

Pretty Meh release

Mardi gras cover sucks. Disappointed.

[color=#0000ff]Titleist TSR3 8*[/color]
[color=#0000ff]Callaway Epic SZ 15*[/color]
[color=#0000ff]Taylormade M3 Hybrids 17, 21[/color]
[color=#0000ff]Srixon ZX Utility 23[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Bridgestone 221CB 6-PW[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Miura 50, 54, 58C - KBS Tour[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Byron Morgan DH89[/color]

Coming from the gulf coast, the Mardi Gras release has always been one of my favorites. Hopefully, the Louisiana Open one is better. Also, when do they ever release mallet headcovers?

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1540362-raholland71-witb/#entry16159836"]WITB[/url]
Titleist TS3 9.5*
Titleist TS3 15*
Titleist 818 H2 19*
Miura CB57 4-6
Miura MB001 7-PW
Vokey SM7 Raw 52*
Vokey V Grind 56*
Vokey Low Bounce K 60*
Scotty Cameron Newport Circle T

I had a feeling people weren't liking the release when I could constantly go back and forth of adding the staff bag and headcovers into my cart while trying to decide.

Just out of curiosity since this was my first time purchasing on release day. I had forgotten about the release and signed on 15 minutes after it opened (if it opened at 1130 est) like I think it did and had no problem getting the putter cover. Is this uncommon and do you typically need to be signed on at the release point to get covers? I know bags are typically the more sought after product so this in reference to the head covers (both putter and wood).

Thanks,

[color=#0066ff][b]Ping G400 Max 10.5*[/b][/color] [size=1]Aldila Rogue Silver 130ts[/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Callaway Epic Flash 15*[/b][/color] [size=1]Aldila Rogue Black 130ts[/size][size=1][/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Ping G410 21*[/b][/color] [size=1]Aldila Rogue Black Hybrid 95ts[/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Mizuno MP20 4-P[/b][/color] [size=1]Project X LZ 6.0[/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Mizuno T20 50*, 54*[/b][/color] [size=1]Project X LZ 6.0[/size]
[color=#0066ff][b]Callaway Jaws MD5 60*[/b][/color] [size=1]Project X 6.0[/size]
[color=#ff0000][b]Taylormade Spider[/b][/color]

I had a feeling people weren't liking the release when I could constantly go back and forth of adding the staff bag and headcovers into my cart while trying to decide.

Just out of curiosity since this was my first time purchasing on release day. I had forgotten about the release and signed on 15 minutes after it opened (if it opened at 1130 est) like I think it did and had no problem getting the putter cover. Is this uncommon and do you typically need to be signed on at the release point to get covers? I know bags are typically the more sought after product so this in reference to the head covers (both putter and wood).

Thanks,

almost 45mins later and the cover is still available. it's not a well sought cover most of the time and if the design isn't great - you'll be able to tell if people like it if it's still available 5-10mins later.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

Thanks,

almost 45mins later and the cover is still available. it's not a well sought cover most of the time and if the design isn't great - you'll be able to tell if people like it if it's still available 5-10mins later.

That head cover is fugly

Titleist TSi3 8º - LAGP DJ 65-6
Titleist TSi3 15º - LAGP TourAxs Blue 
Mizuno Pro 225 2i - C-TaperL
Mizuno Pro 245  5-GW C-Taper 
Mizuno T22  52º, 56º, 60º C-Taper

Scotty Special Select Newport 2 
Titleist Left Dash -ProV1x

Thanks,

That head cover is fugly

yeah it's not for everyone. maybe a solid color, black or purple or something but the sparkle vinyl bicycle seat look isn't for me.

more talk about release day and future releases here..

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580624-2018-club-cameron-releases/

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

It’s awesome how Scotty is releasing headcovers already but still can’t even fill the member kits to people who ordered the first day available. Oh well I’ll gladly pass on this one. I liked the striped stuff but that didn’t last at all. Oh well!!

it doesn't matter when you order the kit, it's almost always a 6-8-10 week wait for it. you're not the only one waiting for it and it doesn't stop the releases though which wouldn't make sense if it did. this is the 2nd release of the year with St. Patrick's day coming up next.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

it comes from San Diego.

Yep, San Diego. Just got a call at the house from Fed-Ex saying a package is being delivered tomorrow. Tracked it and San Diego is the origin and has to be Club Cameron. BTW, I do have to be here to sign for it which I thought a bit odd since I've never had to do that before.

Ordered with SC in 1/2.

Ping G430 Max Ventus TR Red Velocore 6R
Titleist TSR 2 3wood Tensei S

Callaway Apex UW 21 Hazardous Smoke 5.5
Mizuno MP 243 5-GW C-Taper Lite R
Mizuno S23 51

Mizuno S22 54

Edel SMS 58
Toulon Daytona StrokeLab 35"

it comes from San Diego.

Yep, San Diego. Just got a call at the house from Fed-Ex saying a package is being delivered tomorrow. Tracked it and San Diego is the origin and has to be Club Cameron. BTW, I do have to be here to sign for it which I thought a bit odd since I've never had to do that before.

Ordered with SC in 1/2.

print out the form on FedEx and pre-sign. Scotty changed it sometime early last year or 2016 i believe that orders need to be signed. sucks but i get it. now i just pre-sign the slip and leave it on my door. normally i would get packages delivered to work from SC BUUUUUTTTT they take forever to ship and i would be lucky enough to get Saturday deliveries from FedEx and they never attempt to deliver to my employer on Saturday even though we're open. NOW i just pre-sign and have them leave it at my door at home. it's normally there by lunch time.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

It’s awesome how Scotty is releasing headcovers already but still can’t even fill the member kits to people who ordered the first day available. Oh well I’ll gladly pass on this one. I liked the striped stuff but that didn’t last at all. Oh well!!

I don't get the comparison between 1) releasing new product that was already produced and scheduled and 2) not having enough inventory on hand to fill all of the orders of the Club Cameron packs.

Judging by the response in this thread, many more WRXers are joining Club Cameron this year than years past - so they may have just undershot how much inventory they would need. Ordering from Scotty has always been hit-or-miss on how long it will take to get what you order. Shipping is high and it takes a while to get most things you order.

Definitely not the best customer service, but I don't think the Club Cameron delay and the release of new product are really comparable.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

My kit arrived today, ordered 1/2. No shipping info ever available, as with most of you. I'm super impressed with the quality of the sunday bag; the rest of it is just a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Really good deal for $100, IMO.

TSR2 10 Ventus Blue velocore  6S
Paradym Ai Smoke 3D  Ventus Red velocore 7S
Apex '21 19 + 21  GD ADDI 85S
MP20 HMB 5-P Steelfiber S 110
SM9 50F, 55M, 60K Steelfiber S 95
Toulon Chicago

My kit came yesterday. Ordered 1/2. Great deal for $100.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link