Single Length Updates (post'em up!)

OsnolaKinnard

How many of you switched to single plane as well like myself?

Depends on how you define "single plane". If it means having your hands and club at the top on the impact plane (a la Jim Hardy), then the answer is "yes". If it means having your setup and impact planes the same (a la Moe Norman or Todd Graves), then the answer is "no". My hands are higher at setup than they used to be, but they're not as high as Moe's were or as high as Todd advocates. Nonetheless, my swing is far less rotational than it used to be and far closer to the single plane ideal, however you define it. I'm very much an advocate for pairing single length with single plane. Optimizing this combination over the last year completely transformed my game.

How many of you switched to single plane as well like myself?

I have been single axis (I like that term better) for 14 years. I've tried SL irons about 3 times over that period. My current set is the first one that worked, or that I was able to let work.

M4 Driver
4, 7, 9 woods

5, 6 Adams hybrids
7-GW Maltby irons
54 & 58º Wedges
LAB Mezz.1 box stock

Been intrigued by the concept since last season so scored a cheap set of new F7 SL on the bay two weeks ago and finally played my first round(s) yesterday to start the experiment.

I will say, overall I was happy. I didnt play any better than normal (first rounds in the NE area, still shaking short game rust off) but I enjoyed hitting these irons. For the most part I hit them well and really the only time one went astray was when I swung harder than I should have or tried to mimic my swing to the number on the club. As long as I kept telling myself to take my 8 iron stance and swing (these match my old Nike 8 iron spec wise to a T) then I hit them well. It was tempting on the longer iron to widen the stance, move the ball forward and take a big swing, and vice versa on the short irons to shorten the stance and move the ball back. Again, when I reminded myself to stand like my 8, all was good.

Overall it felt like I was hitting them farther but it was a very windy day and yardages were all over the place. They have way more offset than my old irons so some pulls and big draws led to some missed greens. The short irons fly VERY high (I am already a high ball hitter) but I was able to hit the low irons just fine (mostly the 6, only 2 with the 5 and one was a layup off a tee). Still carrying my VL wedges for around the green work (meaning not full swings) and I already play everything else (Driver/Wood/Hybrid) slightly shorter anyways.

Again, overall was happy but need some more rounds. Biggest potential issue(s) I see is a big gap forming in the bottom of my bag as I feel like everything was a bit longer and is going to have me with some different shots 110 range and down. And just getting over the massive shovel looks. If the concept works Ill move on to some ForgedTec blacks (slightly less shovel)

Cobra LtdX LS - Fujikura Ventus Velocore Red/Purple 6S

Cobra SZ Tour - 16.5 Ventus Velocore Blue 7S

Cobra Radspeed Hybrid - 19 Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8s

Sub 70 699u Pro 4i - Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8s

Sub 70 699 Pro 5-AW - Project X 5.5 Flighted

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54 and RTX Zipcore 58

Odyssey Versa Jailbird 380 - MH insert at 38"

Callaway Chrome Soft X LS - Triple Track

Can someone explain the Cobra F8s to me? I don't understand why progressive lie angles would be a desirable thing. I just don't see why you'd want a lower lie angle in your short irons that you would in your long irons, particularly if the basic swing with all clubs is the same.

Cobra did the lie changes based on their research and testing feedback. If you google the F8 OL reviews, one of the other websites mentioned this as well. Now, as an owner of the F8 OL, at first, it is discernable if you pick up the PW and then a 4 iron at the range. However,in reality, when you are using the club on course, it is not noticeable. Unless you make that your issue on course.

Also, as much as everyone wants to say you swing all the OL the same, my experience, is that you don't. Your mind says you have a 4 iron OL, you will swing it faster than a 9 iron OL. The 9 OL, I tend to take some off as well. I've had about 7 rounds with it and so far and its an adjustment. OL is great, you have advantages and disadvantages,you still got to figure things out.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

"Choose a 7-iron or a 6-iron, whichever you feel the most confidence in, and use it for 80 percent of all your full-swing practice. The reason for this is I want you to develop faith in your golf swing. The best way to learn to trust your swing is by practicing your swing with a club you trust." -- Harvey Penick, "Harvey Penick's Little Red Book."

Exactly. We all have a favorite iron on the range. Imagine if we had an entire iron set built around those specs? Every club the same length, lie, weight, MOI, etc. The club we love to practice with would be the club (and its sisters) we'd play every time we reached for an iron.

Harvey Penick was endorsing SL clubs long before he would even have a chance to imagine them. Imagine that!

i like this idea alot.... Really wish i could get my hands on a SL set with modus 130X to try out.... Im a good iron player.. BUT i have this theory thats similar to your thoughts... Im tall and i play my wedges at 36.5 from pw-lw...vokey.. and im pretty darn deadly with them.. i have a wedge range at home and practice daily... if i could swing the exact same with 9-4 iron as the pw down i feel like id be unstoppable..lol My 3 hybrid is short ( 3 iron length ) and my 3 wood and driver an inch short of standard.... all uber tuned to me ..4-9 iron are basically bookend by alot of confidence and the exact same swing.. then you have several similar swings in between .. just a brain storm at this stage.. but in theory i tmakes tons of sense since ive played my wedges at that length for 2 years now .. I have the hardest part already down pat

Too bad those are .355 tip. Otherwise you could build a set of Pinhawks for relatively short money. They're not the worlds greatest heads, but they're not too bad, and have certainly been good enough to convince me that SL works for me. I'll be upgrading to either Edels or Sterlings soon.

"Choose a 7-iron or a 6-iron, whichever you feel the most confidence in, and use it for 80 percent of all your full-swing practice. The reason for this is I want you to develop faith in your golf swing. The best way to learn to trust your swing is by practicing your swing with a club you trust." -- Harvey Penick, "Harvey Penick's Little Red Book."

Exactly. We all have a favorite iron on the range. Imagine if we had an entire iron set built around those specs? Every club the same length, lie, weight, MOI, etc. The club we love to practice with would be the club (and its sisters) we'd play every time we reached for an iron.

Harvey Penick was endorsing SL clubs long before he would even have a chance to imagine them. Imagine that!

i like this idea alot.... Really wish i could get my hands on a SL set with modus 130X to try out.... Im a good iron player.. BUT i have this theory thats similar to your thoughts... Im tall and i play my wedges at 36.5 from pw-lw...vokey.. and im pretty darn deadly with them.. i have a wedge range at home and practice daily... if i could swing the exact same with 9-4 iron as the pw down i feel like id be unstoppable..lol My 3 hybrid is short ( 3 iron length ) and my 3 wood and driver an inch short of standard.... all uber tuned to me ..4-9 iron are basically bookend by alot of confidence and the exact same swing.. then you have several similar swings in between .. just a brain storm at this stage.. but in theory i tmakes tons of sense since ive played my wedges at that length for 2 years now .. I have the hardest part already down pat

Too bad those are .355 tip. Otherwise you could build a set of Pinhawks for relatively short money. They're not the worlds greatest heads, but they're not too bad, and have certainly been good enough to convince me that SL works for me. I'll be upgrading to either Edels or Sterlings soon.

You can buy 130 shafts in .370. They're listed at GolfWorks.

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

You can buy 130 shafts in .370. They're listed at GolfWorks.

I stand corrected. I plead laziness, when I did a google search, the first few that showed up were .355.

Pinhawk SL heads are $18.95 apiece, and certainly a good way to experiment with SL. Building the clubs is very easy if you're at all mechanically/construction inclined and take your time.

Pinhawk SL is great for the price. I built a set but I found they like to dig a fair bit as well and if you have sandy range, the face easily shows sandy marks. Heavy heads though.

In the end I went with the Cobra F8 and its a night and day difference especially the 7 to 4 irons. Cobra has a fair amount of tech. For me, you can feel a springy face, explosive but soft like forged feeling at impact. Very nice. Pinhawks kinda reminded me of the old Cobra King II Oversize irons (for those who remember that set).

Now, Pinhawks, for experimental & "try it" - they are a great build for sure. And if you are learning to build irons, even more awesome.

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

I started with a 5-7-9-GW in the Sterlings last year and quickly added the rest and ditched my VL clubs 1/2 way thru the season. I wasn't keen on the 5 iron at the time but I've been slowly grooving the 7 iron, then added the 6, and now the 5 has gone back in the bag. I'm not a fast swinger but in the 5 and 6 iron we've made them just a hair longer and a hair softer to aid in getting the ball airborne. So far it's worked REALLY well in the 6 and I look forward to getting the 5 into the bag after the tweeks this week.

Just purchased an Adams XTD Ti 20* hybrid to take the 4 iron spot... hope to trim it down and dial it in.

Bag: Ping Hoofer Camo / Moonlite Driver: TM SIM2 Max 9* Hybrids: Cobra RAD Speed 19* & 25* Irons: Wishon Sterling SL 6-SW Wedge: KZG Forged TRS Grind 60* Putter: SGC WB Northwood Lovingly built by: Dan's Custom Golf

Id love to post as I liken myself as a semi-expert.

Used Cobra F7s all year, 106 rounds total. Used to tinker and mess with irons but now I ended up selling my backup set which would be unheard of 1-5 years ago.

Handicap dropped from 5.X to 2.3 not all due to them but they were a huge addition. I shot more rounds in the 60s than the last five years combined. Defended my club championship and the clubs never gave me a worry.

I gained consistency in practice and play. Less tinkering and thinking about ball position, setup, takeaway, etc. I was able to practice less and play more because I could bring one club to the range. All the same haha.

I dont see myself switching unless Ping comes out with a set.

I battled the low ball long irons that problem was real for me. I ended up putting the Ball forward a tad with all clubs to increase launch and it helped tremendously.

I did have some bunching issues with the 4-5-6 but dropped the 4 for a hybrid and it worked out. My wedges and mid irons gapped perfectly according to game golf gps tags.

I could not recommend them more although your mileage may vary. Its a weird feeling hitting a LW the length of a 7 iron!

It sounds like an infomercial and I apologize but just be open minded and willing to try it. Might be a home run for you.

Man, that is good to hear. I'm calling around to see if i can get fitted for the forged tec black one length set and this is just music to my ears. I'm in the same boat...two young sons and a business that takes up most of my time. Not much time to work on the game and feel that this could simplify things a bit. Thanks for posting!

Man, that is good to hear. I'm calling around to see if i can get fitted for the forged tec black one length set and this is just music to my ears. I'm in the same boat...two young sons and a business that takes up most of my time. Not much time to work on the game and feel that this could simplify things a bit. Thanks for posting!

Thanks for the kind words!

Those forged Tec black are literally the irons from my dreams lol. Eventually I may look to upgrade but I hit my current ones so well it might be a while.

As an add on to my post, usually it takes me about a month to get in a groove being in northern BC Canada and putting my clubs away for the better part of five months each winter.

We are just golfing now within the last few weeks and it’s like I didn’t even stop from where I left off last year ball striking wise.

It’s just simplified everything from 80-205 for me. It’s all the same.

Those forged Tec black are literally the irons from my dreams lol. Eventually I may look to upgrade but I hit my current ones so well it might be a while.

As an add on to my post, usually it takes me about a month to get in a groove being in northern BC Canada and putting my clubs away for the better part of five months each winter.

We are just golfing now within the last few weeks and it's like I didn't even stop from where I left off last year ball striking wise.

It's just simplified everything from 80-205 for me. It's all the same.

My experience is almost always identical to Mcgeeno's. Whenever he posts, I just want to say "Me too!" I'm interested in the F8s, but my F7s work so well that I'm reluctant to change. After a 5 month hiatus, I picked up this spring right where I left off last fall. If I had a driver that was anywhere near as reliable, I'd be unstopable.

Pinhawk SL is great for the price. I built a set but I found they like to dig a fair bit as well and if you have sandy range, the face easily shows sandy marks. Heavy heads though.

In the end I went with the Cobra F8 and its a night and day difference especially the 7 to 4 irons. Cobra has a fair amount of tech. For me, you can feel a springy face, explosive but soft like forged feeling at impact. Very nice. Pinhawks kinda reminded me of the old Cobra King II Oversize irons (for those who remember that set).

Now, Pinhawks, for experimental & "try it" - they are a great build for sure. And if you are learning to build irons, even more awesome.

That's pretty much the way I felt, and feel. I found mention of the Pinhawks here, and saw the component price vs. built price. I was talking to a friend at my club, the subject came up, and I mentioned how short money I could build them for. He looked at me like I was crazy for not having ordered them already. The bonus is that I'm now getting pretty comfortable with club building, to the point that my brother let me re-shaft a set of our father's irons that were too short for him (total success). Bought a basic lie/loft gauge and bending tool, and I'm off and running with a great new hobby.

Soon enough, I'm going to upgrade from the Pinhawks, most likely to Edels, but I'm going to do my due diligence and check out Sterlings and Cobras as well. I had initially heard a lot of negatives about the Cobras, but that's definitely been counteracted by the posts in this thread.

We are just golfing now within the last few weeks and it's like I didn't even stop from where I left off last year ball striking wise.

My experience is almost always identical to Mcgeeno's. Whenever he posts, I just want to say "Me too!" I'm interested in the F8s, but my F7s work so well that I'm reluctant to change. After a 5 month hiatus, I picked up this spring right where I left off last fall. If I had a driver that was anywhere near as reliable, I'd be unstopable.

Ahahaha don't get me started on the driver situation.

Still working my way through that.

Another "me too moment"! After 6 consecutive rounds in the 70s with my cobra black ones, my driver is still a liability. I cut it down to 44.25 inches Monday. It's definitely straighter, but I lost a few yards, but I'm still tweaking the loft to get the right launch angle.

I have had my King Forged OL for a few month now and after 5 rounds and about 10 range sessions, I am finally getting a feel for them. Initially I wasn't sold. The OL was something that I wanted to try out as the 7i is typically my best club, but I couldn't get used to the short irons on these for some reason. Not sure why but the PW and 9 were horrible and i was so inconsistent with them. BUT things have turned around the last few rounds and range trips and now feeling very comfortable over these clubs.

One of the biggest adjustments for me is the distances, they (for me) are about 10-12 yards shorter than most clubs I have hit. I had some 716 AP2s which are technically 1* weaker than these, but I could hit them 10 yards farther...could be the shafts, not sure, but not a big deal once I finally convinced myself to go up a club. They are very forgiving as well, my miss is out off the toe and i really don't nitice much distance loss with them.

All in all, I think they have hit a home run with these as well.

SIM2 Max - Tour AD MT 6x
910Fd - Bi-Matrix
Cobra F7 Hybrid - Tour Green

Srixon 585 3-iron
921 Hot Metal Pro 5-PW PX LZ 6.5
Vokey SM6 50*/56*
TaylorMade Spider Tour Red

Hey y'all. Long time proponent of SL, giving a bit of an update on how things are going. I posted this in another thread where someone asked about SL, so it's a bit of a copy/paste job.

Keep in mind my specs are far off of stock.

____

I've had mixed results, honestly. But I think it's because the weather has been bad here and I haven't had consistent ground conditions. I got my set in February, got 2 great rounds in Florida, then came back to Ohio. Chunked a LOT of wedges on the soft ground. It's getting better and my last 3-4 rounds I have felt I can't miss a green between 100 and 140. That's SW, GW, PW territory, and the clubs are so similar, it's literally the same swing. I have had a tendency to pull wedges in that range. No more.

Moving up the bag, I struggled with the 6 which is really bent like a 5. It's just me being sloppy though. At 36.5", I need to make sure to close my face. I leak the 6 and 7 right unless I make sure to have proper shaft lean and don't fight my normal pull swing path with my irons. I was concerned about height at first with the 6, but I've hit some shots off the turf that have gone plenty high. Shorter for sure, but high. Part of it could be my SS just being down from not playing consistently.

What's funny is when I went to hit my hybrid this spring, it was like I had a stroke. I couldn't make solid contact. I was trying to hit it like an iron, but at 40.5", it felt foreign all of a sudden. Going from 36.5" clubin hand to 40.5" club and making the same swing was just so awkward.

So I did what I always wanted anyway, which was to build SL woods at 41.5." Now I can tell myself "you're hitting a wood," and make my "wood" swing, even if it isn't all that much different from my "iron" swing. The 7W essentially acts like a 4h replacement, and the 5W acts like a 2h. The 3 wood actually flights like a 4/5W. I love it because I thin my woods a lot and these have such a low/deep COG that they still "get up."

Perhaps the coolest part of SL to me, though, is standing upright to hit bump and runs. I set up like a normal GW shot and just take a mini full swing. Less tendency to lean the shaft forward too much or chili dip. Also cool is hitting a high flop with the 60*. You literally don't have to change your posture. Just take a half-ish swing and thump that b**** down on the turf. The few times I've been in the sand I've used the 60 with that technique and I got out just fine. And I suck from the sand.

What's funny is when I went to hit my hybrid this spring, it was like I had a stroke. I couldn't make solid contact. I was trying to hit it like an iron, but at 40.5", it felt foreign all of a sudden. Going from 36.5" clubin hand to 40.5" club and making the same swing was just so awkward.

Ha! That was what I was going through but, I think, my issue started a long time before I even went with OL. My VL set, I always played a 2 iron, over 40" and always pushed it right as well. Top it occasionally. Sometime I played it so well and other times, I was "what planet did this club come from". Frustrating.

I think playing OL truly shined the light on my swing issue with the longer club because suddenly all 7 irons were same length, good contact but the 2 iron was Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyrde.

In the end, my assessment was that it was the Indian and not the arrow. I hit it good and bad so something is working but something was not quite right. I worked hard on some Clements /Wisdom in Golf dynamic loft/grip/target focus and wallah. Far, far better and much improved. 4 rounds now and about 90% solid hits with my 2 iron. My other nemesis is the 3 wood, not quite there yet but right now if I hit my 2 iron I don't need my 3 wood but I like challenges. So the 3 wood is still on the stove.

Thanks for the update, I know I saw a ton of your posts that got me intrigued in the OL in that other OL thread (it got nasty there a bit imho) but this is a much better thread (thanks Osnola for starting this refreshing thread on OLs) :)

Ha! That was what I was going through but, I think, my issue started a long time before I even went with OL. My VL set, I always played a 2 iron, over 40" and always pushed it right as well. Top it occasionally. Sometime I played it so well and other times, I was "what planet did this club come from". Frustrating.

I think playing OL truly shined the light on my swing issue with the longer club because suddenly all 7 irons were same length, good contact but the 2 iron was Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyrde.

In the end, my assessment was that it was the Indian and not the arrow. I hit it good and bad so something is working but something was not quite right. I worked hard on some Clements /Wisdom in Golf dynamic loft/grip/target focus and wallah. Far, far better and much improved. 4 rounds now and about 90% solid hits with my 2 iron. My other nemesis is the 3 wood, not quite there yet but right now if I hit my 2 iron I don't need my 3 wood but I like challenges. So the 3 wood is still on the stove.

Thanks for the update, I know I saw a ton of your posts that got me intrigued in the OL in that other OL thread (it got nasty there a bit imho) but this is a much better thread (thanks Osnola for starting this refreshing thread on OLs) :)

No problem and thanks for your compliment. Sounds like we were both in the same boat. It's definitely a swing flaw for me, too, that I'm trying to partially mask using woods instead of a hybrid.

I like Clement and have watched a lot of his videos. Perhaps it's time to revisit them as I start out the year!

Another "me too moment"! After 6 consecutive rounds in the 70s with my cobra black ones, my driver is still a liability. I cut it down to 44.25 inches Monday. It's definitely straighter, but I lost a few yards, but I'm still tweaking the loft to get the right launch angle.

Haha I just cut my driver down to 44.5" and took an inch off my 16 and 20* hybrids.

I am seriously thinking about building a 40" driver and never being in trouble again.especially since my 4 iron is now a freaking laser beam.

SL irons have made the game more fun than I have had in years.

WITB:
Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5* Kuro Kage Silver TINI 70s
FW: Ping G25 4 wood Kuro Kage Silver TINI 80s
Utility: 20* King Forged Utility One Length C Taper Lite S
Irons: King Forged One Length 4-PW C Taper Lite S
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Black Satin 50, 54, 58
Putter: Custom Directed Force Reno 2.0 48" 80* Lie Side Saddle

Ordered a set of F7 One length ... 4-PW, C-Taper Lite stiff, Tour Velvet Midsize grips, standard loft, lie and length ...

I'm a 4.5 handicap, and I was looking for more consistency in my iron play ... these irons are straight.

I'm normally a high ball hitter, and I was looking forward to a littler lower ball flight, but these long irons seem to have 3 trajectories - low, wow that's barely off the ground, and I don't think that's going to get airborne. Obviously, this is a swing flaw and not a club flaw. But something is not clicking with my swing and these clubs right now.

Also, I tend to be a picker, and my miss is low on the clubface and towards the toe ... that is NOT a good combo for this club. Again, not the clubs fault, just appears like it might not be the best fit for my game.

After breaking 80 once in the 5 rounds i used the F7s, I went back to my ancient Eye2s and had 76-72 on the same day.

They're out of the bag for now, but I'm sure I'll give them another shot on the range. Otherwise, be looking for a really good deal on the BST for barely used set of F7s.

Driver #1: Callaway Epic Max LS, 9°

Driver #2: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP3, 19°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: Cameron Studio Style Newport 2.5, 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

Ok, I’m taking the opposite approach of others to mixing SL and VL. After playing SL for a year, and now playing a set with the same specs except VL, what I see is that I want my 9 through wedges to be 8 iron length, 36.5. Then go up by half inch per club from there. How’s that for different?

Not that different. I did it. Works well for me.

14 Pings. Blueprints are incredibly good. Fetch is the most underrated putter on the market. Don't @ me.