Ric Shiels- Lumine pro am score

Londoner

The real question is why are all the big golf vlogs on youtube guys from the UK who butcher the english language? its impossible to understand them sometimes. Any word with th in it turns them into pudding.At least peter finch attempts to speak clearly.

The real question is, why this guy:

GOLF VLOGS UK

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_Glxuf73w&t=0s[/media]

...is no big golf vlog?! :polling:

I can understand him, if he pronounces (bunker etc.) like it is written...

...maybe because of my humble English?

His new " mfree" lol

...hmm, well, what can I say?

I couldn't understand the pronunciation of "" mfree"" ...

...but I had a real good lol at the end of this:

[media=]

[/media]

...however, you have to watch several vlogs from those guys first:

https://www.youtube....ccS700jUPAJaSIg

...to fully enjoy the "knocked down...

-

P.S.:

Maybe Rick should use exclusively his 7 iron next time: :derisive:

...5 over par with 1 club, and without bag, would have been a more acceptable score,

than what he did with 14 clubs and a bag in the pro am.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is why are all the big golf vlogs on youtube guys from the UK who butcher the english language? its impossible to understand them sometimes. Any word with th in it turns them into pudding.At least peter finch attempts to speak clearly.

The real question is, why this guy:

GOLF VLOGS UK

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_Glxuf73w&t=0s[/media]

...is no big golf vlog?! :polling:

I can understand him, if he pronounces (bunker etc.) like it is written...

...maybe because of my humble English?

His new " mfree" lol

...hmm, well, what can I say?

I couldn't understand the pronunciation of "" mfree"" ...

...but I had a real good lol at the end of this:

[media=]

[/media]

...however, you have to watch several vlogs from those guys first:

https://www.youtube....ccS700jUPAJaSIg

...to fully enjoy the "knocked down...

-

P.S.:

Maybe Rick should use exclusively his 7 iron next time: :derisive:

...5 over par with 1 club, and without bag, would have been a more acceptable score,

than what he did with 14 clubs and a bag in the pro am.

I dare you to make one where you play a par 4 thats 333 yards and watch you meltdown trying to pronounce that # :)

I kid i kid

Unrelated to any back and forth, I though I'd add my opinion (as that's what the internet is for). That said, I don't think a poor performance matters to me much. I really like his channel, and him as a personality. The guy's not a tour pro for a reason. Just because Steve Kerr doesn't lace em up anymore doesn't mean I wouldn't take his shooting advice nor would I devalue his opinion on anything basketball related.

Bad few days. Hopefully it doesn't impact the success of his business. Seems like a really good dude.

OG Stealth Graphite Design Ventus Blue TR 60X

Ping 425 Max Hotmelted Tensei Orange 1k

Titleist T100, Project X LS 6.5

Epic 3w/5w/4h - Tour AD-DI

Wedgeworks SM8 55.13D / SM9 60.08M

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

There are some of us who simply can't resist being the little kid who says, "Look, mommy. That emperor is wearing no clothes".

You mean the one person willing to tell the truth about him? lol

Have you ever played in a golf tournament? Not your member-guest, but a real one? US Open qualifier, PGA Monday, State Am, etc.... ?

My guess is a massive "No". I don't even know who Rick Shiels is except for picking up something about him here or there on this site, so like you no dog in the hunt. However, I do play those events and know what they feel like. It is really easy for things to sideways really fast. Its not basketball, where your 6'9" and super-quick no matter what day it is, and you can just hustle and rebound if your shot isn't falling. There is no where to hide. There is no worse feeling than being on the 2nd hole wondering where your game went, a minute and a half into your turn, and having no idea what swing thought to use.

Anyone who mocks someone else for their performance in a significant golf event is 1. a hater and 2. has zero idea what its like to be in one. I respect the hell out of the guy (and anybody) who has the balls to get on the first tee of a serious event.

Its a long walk from your range and buddies drinking beer to the first tee with three strangers who have all dedicated a significant portion of their life to whooping your a**. No tournament golfer would ever talk like you have in this thread.

Go on Mr. Shiels for showing up and giving it his all. He didn't withdraw. He didn't put out a press release that his back hurt or that his clubs were mis-fit. He didn't throw an on-course tantrum. He posted the best score he could and counted every shot. Good on him.

There are only two things you can criticize a fellow tournament player for - cheating and quitting. He did neither. My esteem for him went up, not down, as a result of this.

You're correct. I don't play in tournaments like this. I also don't claim to a "professional golfer" lol this argument from the unwavering faithful, the "could you do better? Huh? huh? NO!" is childish and borders on stupid. I am not the one presenting myself as an expert. As a "Professional golfer"with dreams of playing in the open championship. I don't make claims, specific or implied, that I possess the skills that rise to the standard of professional competance while barely breaking 90 on consecutive days. Comparing what I or any other ho hum amateur might shoot under those crcumstances can't be the best argument from the apologists here. Because the answer is a massive "i don't survive by asking anyone to trust that i know what I'm doing". "Professional golfer" Rick does.

The debate is fascinating but beyond that, i don't care about his scores. He's a human being. I'm sure he feels terrible. I genuinely hope he goes out there again and blows the doors off the competition. For his own benefit but also so his throngs can rid themselves of the "can you do better?!?!" outrage. Because it's embarrassing.

Kymar is a legend around these parts

Taylormade SIM2 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 6.5

Cobra LTD 3w - Project X Evenflow Black 85 6.0

Cobra LTD 5w - Project X Evenflow Black 85 6.0

PXG 0311x 4 DI - Mitsubishi MMT 90s

New Level 902 OS 5-PW - Mitsubishi MMT 105s
New Level 902 OS 50 - Mitsubishi MMT 105x

Scratch Forged SS 56 - Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Scratch Forged SS 60 - Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Custom MackMade Putter

Vice Pro

But did he make five eagles last year?

I'm gonna say yes.

Taylormade SIM2 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 6.5

Cobra LTD 3w - Project X Evenflow Black 85 6.0

Cobra LTD 5w - Project X Evenflow Black 85 6.0

PXG 0311x 4 DI - Mitsubishi MMT 90s

New Level 902 OS 5-PW - Mitsubishi MMT 105s
New Level 902 OS 50 - Mitsubishi MMT 105x

Scratch Forged SS 56 - Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Scratch Forged SS 60 - Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Custom MackMade Putter

Vice Pro

I'm gonna say yes.

No, actually he didn't.

It was 6.

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Steve Kerr knows WAY more about basketball than Rick does about golf.

He also played in the highest level of basketball, the NBA, as a starting point guard for arguably the best team of all time, under arguably the greatest coach of all-time.

This comparison makes absolutely zero sense. It’s not like Kerr is some basketball genius in the body of Stephen Hawking. He was also an incredible player with a long pedigree of success, who learned the ropes of coaching from about the best teacher there is.

Rick is self-taught, hasn’t won anything or competed at the highest level, and isn’t mentored by anyone who’s considered a legendary coach. I literally can’t find any reason why this comparison works.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70X D6

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 19.5 Tensei AV White 85 X D6

Irons: Sub70 659 MB 5-GW DG 105 X (Takomo 201's w/ occasional cameos)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

Meh, ok. Just my opinion. I think some people will get it and if you don't, that's just fine. I hope you literally have a wonderful evening.

OG Stealth Graphite Design Ventus Blue TR 60X

Ping 425 Max Hotmelted Tensei Orange 1k

Titleist T100, Project X LS 6.5

Epic 3w/5w/4h - Tour AD-DI

Wedgeworks SM8 55.13D / SM9 60.08M

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

There are some of us who simply can't resist being the little kid who says, "Look, mommy. That emperor is wearing no clothes".

You mean the one person willing to tell the truth about him? lol

Have you ever played in a golf tournament? Not your member-guest, but a real one? US Open qualifier, PGA Monday, State Am, etc.... ?

My guess is a massive "No". I don't even know who Rick Shiels is except for picking up something about him here or there on this site, so like you no dog in the hunt. However, I do play those events and know what they feel like. It is really easy for things to sideways really fast. Its not basketball, where your 6'9" and super-quick no matter what day it is, and you can just hustle and rebound if your shot isn't falling. There is no where to hide. There is no worse feeling than being on the 2nd hole wondering where your game went, a minute and a half into your turn, and having no idea what swing thought to use.

Anyone who mocks someone else for their performance in a significant golf event is 1. a hater and 2. has zero idea what its like to be in one. I respect the hell out of the guy (and anybody) who has the balls to get on the first tee of a serious event.

Its a long walk from your range and buddies drinking beer to the first tee with three strangers who have all dedicated a significant portion of their life to whooping your a**. No tournament golfer would ever talk like you have in this thread.

Go on Mr. Shiels for showing up and giving it his all. He didn't withdraw. He didn't put out a press release that his back hurt or that his clubs were mis-fit. He didn't throw an on-course tantrum. He posted the best score he could and counted every shot. Good on him.

There are only two things you can criticize a fellow tournament player for - cheating and quitting. He did neither. My esteem for him went up, not down, as a result of this.

Ive played in dozens of high level tournaments over the years and I dont give people credit for not cheating or quitting. Thats like giving people credit for not robbing a bank. And if you want to call yourself a professional golfer on youtube...or represent yourself as a pro, then be prepared to have people bash you when you shoot over 80. Or 88. Or 41 over in 54 holes. Any decent pro that i know thats not over 60 years of age his worst golf after not playing for months is a 79. And the next day he found a lil groove and did better. No pro worth calling pro shoots back to back 88. If you want to post videos on the internet accept the reality that its not all going to be positive. A harsh opinion isnt being a hater. Its not trash talk its truth talk. In his video he sounds like he can handle it.

at the worst a 79? what a magic number you've drawn from your scientific study of pro's scores.

First off, tournament golf is a lot different than your casual Saturday round with the guys. The waiting around often times make it hard to maintain focus, the pressure of knowing 200k people are going to see what you shot also isn't helping the guy. Also understand that the word "pro" just means that he is a TEACHING pro that can pass the PAT, which isn't very hard at all. The guy is, realistically, a 2-3 handicapper who hasn't played a lot of recent competitive golf and probably found a course that did not set up to his game very well. He also does a lot more hitting of long clubs in the bay than practicing short game or putting it seems. I've personally played 7400 yard courses that aren't that difficult based on layout for my game. I've also played 6600 yard courses that protect themselves quite well and really require a lot of precision to score on. +41 for 3 rounds for any pro, even a teaching pro, is a disaster for sure, but there are just some courses that don't suit your game, along with a little rust, and a lot of nerves and you can watch guys unravel pretty fast. I've seen a +2 handicap shoot a 90 in tournament golf and literally break down in tears after the round. Pressure does strange things to some people. You either have the constitution to handle the pressure and thrive in it, or you collapse. Maybe he's just a guy who's better off enjoying the game casually, giving lessons, and hitting on the monitor in a bay. It doesn't make him a bad guy, or even a bad golfer. It simply means he doesn't have the internal constitution to thrive under pressure, and honestly, that's really most people. As I said before, I'm quite sure the fact that his channel has grown so much is putting a lot more pressure on the guy. If I was him, I'd work a little harder and try again. If he goes out and shoots a few solid rounds, this will all be something he can just laugh about.

12 pages, 345 posts on GolfWRX. Not bad for a nobody, at this rate we'll soon be able to make comparisons with Tiger.

Mizuno ST-X 220 10.5 Aldila Ascent Stiff

Mizuno ST230 16*  UST LINQ

Mizuno JPX Fli_HI #4 20* UST Recoil F3

Mizuno JPX Fli_HI #5 22.5* UST Recoil F3

Mizuno MP 5 5- PW TTDG 95 stiff

Mizuno T22 50 KBS $ Taper Lite
Mizuno T22 56 KBS $ Taper Lite
Mizuno M Craft OMOI #1

12 pages, 345 posts on GolfWRX. Not bad for a nobody, at this rate we'll soon be able to make comparisons with Tiger.

Rick moves the needle!

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]

Rick is a nice bloke. He lives near me and was junior captain at my club. I dont believe he's ever professed to be Tour Pro standard and has realised he can make a decent living testing clubs and doing course vlogs. I wish I had his job!

So what if he had a stinker. He was big enough to admit it. I have no idea why this should lead to people criticising every aspect of his game. He was really down on the vlog and personally I felt a bit sorry for him.

Give the guy a break

Absolutely agree. He is what he is, very entertaining. I’m hoping his absence over the last week has had nothing to do with this. I also noted the barbed comments of the front cover article stating “Shiels” has contributed to this site in the past - context seemed a little unnecessary. Best of luck Rick

On vacation with his family, little or no play or practice in winter, not all that surprising. I'll bet anyone he played with had a great time.

I understand all that but my pal plays off 1 and has a day job. I can't see him scoring like that.

That's the funny thing about golf. There is no highest score you can get any given round.

Distance has a lot to do with it as well. If you only hit 240 yards off the tee, not much can really happen other than a stray bunker when you nut one out to 260. Rick hits 300 yards, and a lot of crap can happen. It's kind of like feast or famine with long hitters.

All pros can have a stinker like that. We just aren’t watching them on Sunday. They either missed the cut or played the early tee time not televised. I agree with what was said earlier. I suspect he spends the majority of his time in the hitting bay and not out trying to shoot low scores. Rory 5 putted this weekend, and he’s no Rory. But I bet he is a good guy!

Exactly! You can't put a ceiling on how bad you can play.

I dont know how else to say it. I like Ric, its not a bash.

It's just that in my experience lower handicap usually equates to more consistency. Thats the question.

Ric played to 17 handicap on each of the 1st 2 days. One of my regular playing partners, for 20 years, plays off 7. Ive never seen him play to 17.

I doubt that your 7 handicap could shoot 88s the way Rick probably did.

I understand all that but my pal plays off 1 and has a day job. I can't see him scoring like that.

That's the funny thing about golf. There is no highest score you can get any given round.

Distance has a lot to do with it as well. If you only hit 240 yards off the tee, not much can really happen other than a stray bunker when you nut one out to 260. Rick hits 300 yards, and a lot of crap can happen. It's kind of like feast or famine with long hitters.

I play off between scratch and 2 most of the time and my worst tournament round is a 92. It was at a very tight course I had never played before (The Bridges, in Mississippi) in some stiff pre-hurricane wind. I shot 92-90 for two days. My best tournament round was about three months later. It was a 65 on my home course (TPC Louisiana). Those rounds were 90 days apart. Different conditions, different courses, different swing thoughts, etc... If you had seen my 182 over two days you'd think i was a 20 cap. If you saw my 65 you'd think i was on the web.com. The truth is in the middle.

We saw his worst. Only time will tell if Mr. Shiels' best is still to come or if this is really him. One event tells you nothing.

What people don't understand is that tournament golf isn't even the same game as you play on Saturday. I don't care what your buddy plays off of. unless he is posting those scores in competitive rounds you have no idea how he would play when the lights are on, so to speak. As bobby jones said there's golf and then there's tournament golf. I've seen a whole lot of white belts and 115 mph swings that look like killers and hundred-dollar billers on a lazy afternoon put up 85s when they are put under the microscope.

G400 Max 9* Ventus Red 5X, SIM Ventus Red 6X 

Callaway Mavrik 4 (18*) - AW (46*) Project X 5.5

Vokey SM4 50* SM5 56*

Cameron Phantom 5S

+17 is +17 however you hit it. Twice, on consecutive days.

Im not saying low handicaps cant have nightmare rounds, just that I havent seen it. Not to that extent. Thats what prompted the thread.

I like Ric, full marks to him for not withdrawing. I think hes mystified himself.

From his vlogs I dont think their habit of giving 5 ft putts can help.

Im not saying low handicaps cant have nightmare rounds, just that I havent seen it. Not to that extent. Thats what prompted the thread.

I like Ric, full marks to him for not withdrawing. I think hes mystified himself.

He's not serious about playing golf. He's not really concentrating on playing when he does a 'vlog (picking up 4-5 footers is just part of it) and he wasn't really serious about participating as a Professional Golfer in this Lumine pro-am.

He's serious about making wish-fulfillment fantasy content to post on YouTube and attract clicks and views from people who like that sort of putative entertainment.

Who know how good he could be if he were really playing, really on an improvement plan to one day qualify for the Open or really engaged with his pro-am partners in events like the Lumine? Probably pretty good as he does have some basic ability. But we'll never know unless the YouTube thing dries up one day and he goes back to his day job of being a Professional Golfer.

Anybody see the movie years ago called, "My Favorite Year"? Peter O'Toole played a washed-up version of himself, appearing on a TV show back in the 1950's. When he found out it was broadcast live he freaked out and said there was no way he was appearing on live televsion. He said, "I'm not an Actor. I'm a Movie Star!".

Eh, for me consecutive days makes it more of a blip. If the rounds were months apart that would be much more alarming IMO.

For a while I had a swing thought of getting my left shoulder off my chin. To this day, it produced my best golf I've ever played and some good finishes. Now that swing thought produces dead pulls and, at the end before I gave it up, some of the worst golf I've ever played in events.

Golf is a funny game man. Nick O'Hern's book, for anyone interested in this thread, is a fantastic read. The dude was shooting 85s and 86s in Australian mini-tours, figured two things out mechanically, and top 25'd the web.com money list the next year *as a non-exempt, Monday-qualifying player*. You can't just say "+17 el-oh-el". That isn't how golf works. Sixteen of those strokes could have come from the same mechanical issue that has a ten second fix. Its not like basketball where you lose by 50 or 5 and the margin matters. The margin in golf doesn't really matter because you are repeating the same thing over and over. Its just not how it works guys. Good players can shave 15 strokes overnight if they are all coming from the same place / issue.

G400 Max 9* Ventus Red 5X, SIM Ventus Red 6X 

Callaway Mavrik 4 (18*) - AW (46*) Project X 5.5

Vokey SM4 50* SM5 56*

Cameron Phantom 5S

Eh, for me consecutive days makes it more of a blip. If the rounds were months apart that would be much more alarming IMO.

For a while I had a swing thought of getting my left shoulder off my chin. To this day, it produced my best golf I've ever played and some good finishes. Now that swing thought produces dead pulls and, at the end before I gave it up, some of the worst golf I've ever played in events.

Golf is a funny game man. Nick O'Hern's book, for anyone interested in this thread, is a fantastic read. The dude was shooting 85s and 86s in Australian mini-tours, figured two things out mechanically, and top 25'd the web.com money list the next year *as a non-exempt, Monday-qualifying player*. You can't just say "+17 el-oh-el". That isn't how golf works. Sixteen of those strokes could have come from the same mechanical issue that has a ten second fix. Its not like basketball where you lose by 50 or 5 and the margin matters. The margin in golf doesn't really matter because you are repeating the same thing over and over. Its just not how it works guys. Good players can shave 15 strokes overnight if they are all coming from the same place / issue.

Man, isn’t that frustrating. You find a good, simple swing thought that really works. And should be easy to repeat. Then you go back out and can’t replicate the feel, or even worse, you can find the feel, but it doesn’t work.

His snap hooks must've not been "just missing the fairway" like they do in his reviews :butcher:

As Lockey would say "How embarrassing"

One reason I'm surprised people pay for lessons from him. 40 yards left or right is "just missing fairway."

Half that distance left or right at my course and you'd be three off the tee.

You don't have to be a good player to be a good teacher. Many people don't seem to understand that.

So he shot in the 80s for 3 days....happens lol!

So do you 10 caps who are baggin on him wiliing to put your money up against him??...no...thought so cause don't mean a thing!!

That's a lame thing to say. 10 cap is a 10 cap. RS claims to be a pro with "no handicap" so I'd assume that means scratch. Do you think a 4 is going to beat a touring PGA player? Because we've gone that road before, multiple times.

Yes, bad days/weekends happen to everybody. I don't pay him too much attention but the vlogs I do watch.... Don't think I've really seen him shoot Par too many times, let alone break it.

Someone mentioned above that a lot of pros in Europe do not have a handicap. So I would assume that saying you don't have a handicap is not saying you are scratch.

Correct. If you go through the PGA to become a (teaching) pro, you have to pass a playing ability test which means shooting no more than 12 over par over two consecutive rounds (36 holes). There's no furthers tests once you pass that PAT.

If you just want to become a playing professional, you simply sign up for any professional event you meet the handicap limit for without singing the waiver for the (potential) price money and bam - you're a pro.

Who laughed at his +17 ? I certainly didnt. Im just trying to understand it.

Honestly I'm more likely to watch his vids now. The fact that he manned up about it shows me he has integrity and is someone of good character. I never watched because I thought he was a great golfer. He does swing well enough to review golf products and does a pretty good job at it. Look at any chapter PGA events all across America and you see plenty of 80+ scores.

I don't get how some are suggesting vanity cap, whatever handicap he has is taken from the comps he plays in (not sure this one would count for his system) and he's posted up his scores in the area tournaments he's played in, so whatever handicap he has should be legit.

Well in his intro video before the tournament began, he claimed he doesn't even have a handicap, because he's a Pro. (Which doesn't even make any sense).

pQfbN8U.png

Also, when looking up "Shiels" on GHIN's website, nothing comes up. So maybe he actually doesn't hold a handicap for some odd reason?

Alot pros dont

I thought GHIN was a US based system? The UK uses something different no?

There is a whole golfing world outside the US

I don't get how some are suggesting vanity cap, whatever handicap he has is taken from the comps he plays in (not sure this one would count for his system) and he's posted up his scores in the area tournaments he's played in, so whatever handicap he has should be legit.

Well in his intro video before the tournament began, he claimed he doesn't even have a handicap, because he's a Pro. (Which doesn't even make any sense).

pQfbN8U.png

Also, when looking up "Shiels" on GHIN's website, nothing comes up. So maybe he actually doesn't hold a handicap for some odd reason?

Alot pros dont

I thought GHIN was a US based system? The UK uses something different no?

There is a whole golfing world outside the US

More than just golf thankfully

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]