2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

MD/DC/VA Golfers - Twelve Monkeys Mental Divergence

eagle1997

> @gsrjc said:

> > @HighBoomingDraws said:

> > > @SoloShot84 said:

> > > So many takeaways from yesterday CC. I had an absolute blast out there with Andy, Dan and Gavin. Even though heat and crazy green sucked our souls, we were so cool as much as Gavin’s PowerAde shoes and Dan’s Neon golf ball.

> > >

> > > I kinda started my round sandbagging myself with a Par on #1 after warning everyone about my on-going shank issue. But quickly, carded triple 7 next hole shanking my wedge shot: mixed feeling of frustration and relief. It was my first time playing at WM and never experience such a pace and pin position before. It was brutal to count 41 putts total

> > >

> > > Driving game was on point. 3 wood was little disappointment but did not cost me big time. Driver was hotter than usual with only one wild slice @ 18th hole. Just for record, I outdrove @HighBoomingDraw by 2inch on 14th. That is all I needed.

> > > Thankfully, my shank did not show up much and I was able to manage to hit relatively straight shot all day long. Small victory for myself that I did not lose a single ball throughout the round. But does that mean that I no longer can use new Kirkland ball?

> > >

> > > I really had stuck with my game plan all along till 17th. As I started carding my score in the Grint, I saw the window of opportunity and started playing aggressively. That only led into double and quadruple to finish the round. Especially, my walk of shame on 18th was kindly videotaped on our google album.

> > >

> > > All things aside, I cannot thank enough to those organized such a great event. Much looking forward to playing next one.

> > >

> >

> > Negative roll and a little spinny on 14, you got me. Never bad to be chipping on from 15 yds short of the green on a par 4 though! Fun playing w/ you!

> >

> > Besides snap hook debacle 9s carded on 1 and 9, I actually hit the ball pretty well yesterday. Plenty of “what could have been” thoughts last night. Highlight for me was B2B birdies on 10 and 11. I laced a 3w to about 20 yards short of the green on 10 and almost holed the chip for eagle. I’d like to think I lived up to my handle on here as I was banging the driver out there pretty good all day.

> >

> > Worthington is an awesome course. A welcomed change from playing Woodmore over and over. Woodmore is so exacting off the tee and beats me up time and time again. It was nice to really let it fly yesterday.

>

> I will say a couple of times I know it was HBD that almost hit into me while I was chipping but it’s all good. I liked the neon blue shoes. I will apologize for our group not yelling 4 when one of our guys hit driver off 9 and sliced into the tee box on 8. I think it might have been Andy, Dan, Young, and Gavin. We were just watching the ball to make sure where it landed and totally forget about the blues being right beside the tree line on 9. Sorry guys. Hope the ball wasn’t close.

I think most people would agree that I have a deep, loud, bellowing voice. I unleashed epic "FORE" shouts when I hit good ones on 7 and 14 that were headed your way. I hope you heard them! That tee ball on 9 was fine. If it hit us, it was slowed down by a tree and dribbling towards us. I hope you guys could see me goofily throwing my hands up as I walked off 8 tee.

> @HighBoomingDraws said:

> > @gsrjc said:

> > > @HighBoomingDraws said:

> > > > @SoloShot84 said:

> > > > So many takeaways from yesterday CC. I had an absolute blast out there with Andy, Dan and Gavin. Even though heat and crazy green sucked our souls, we were so cool as much as Gavin’s PowerAde shoes and Dan’s Neon golf ball.

> > > >

> > > > I kinda started my round sandbagging myself with a Par on #1 after warning everyone about my on-going shank issue. But quickly, carded triple 7 next hole shanking my wedge shot: mixed feeling of frustration and relief. It was my first time playing at WM and never experience such a pace and pin position before. It was brutal to count 41 putts total

> > > >

> > > > Driving game was on point. 3 wood was little disappointment but did not cost me big time. Driver was hotter than usual with only one wild slice @ 18th hole. Just for record, I outdrove @HighBoomingDraw by 2inch on 14th. That is all I needed.

> > > > Thankfully, my shank did not show up much and I was able to manage to hit relatively straight shot all day long. Small victory for myself that I did not lose a single ball throughout the round. But does that mean that I no longer can use new Kirkland ball?

> > > >

> > > > I really had stuck with my game plan all along till 17th. As I started carding my score in the Grint, I saw the window of opportunity and started playing aggressively. That only led into double and quadruple to finish the round. Especially, my walk of shame on 18th was kindly videotaped on our google album.

> > > >

> > > > All things aside, I cannot thank enough to those organized such a great event. Much looking forward to playing next one.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Negative roll and a little spinny on 14, you got me. Never bad to be chipping on from 15 yds short of the green on a par 4 though! Fun playing w/ you!

> > >

> > > Besides snap hook debacle 9s carded on 1 and 9, I actually hit the ball pretty well yesterday. Plenty of “what could have been” thoughts last night. Highlight for me was B2B birdies on 10 and 11. I laced a 3w to about 20 yards short of the green on 10 and almost holed the chip for eagle. I’d like to think I lived up to my handle on here as I was banging the driver out there pretty good all day.

> > >

> > > Worthington is an awesome course. A welcomed change from playing Woodmore over and over. Woodmore is so exacting off the tee and beats me up time and time again. It was nice to really let it fly yesterday.

> >

> > I will say a couple of times I know it was HBD that almost hit into me while I was chipping but it’s all good. I liked the neon blue shoes. I will apologize for our group not yelling 4 when one of our guys hit driver off 9 and sliced into the tee box on 8. I think it might have been Andy, Dan, Young, and Gavin. We were just watching the ball to make sure where it landed and totally forget about the blues being right beside the tree line on 9. Sorry guys. Hope the ball wasn’t close.

>

> I think most people would agree that I have a deep, loud, bellowing voice. I unleashed epic "FORE" shouts when I hit good ones on 7 and 14 that were headed your way. I hope you heard them! That tee ball on 9 was fine. If it hit us, it was slowed down by a tree and dribbling towards us. I hope you guys could see me goofily throwing my hands up as I walked off 8 tee.

I heard you so no worries. They were awesome hits as usual. Oh yeah we saw the hand gestures.

> @gsrjc said:

> > @HighBoomingDraws said:

> > > @gsrjc said:

> > > > @HighBoomingDraws said:

> > > > > @SoloShot84 said:

> > > > > So many takeaways from yesterday CC. I had an absolute blast out there with Andy, Dan and Gavin. Even though heat and crazy green sucked our souls, we were so cool as much as Gavin’s PowerAde shoes and Dan’s Neon golf ball.

> > > > >

> > > > > I kinda started my round sandbagging myself with a Par on #1 after warning everyone about my on-going shank issue. But quickly, carded triple 7 next hole shanking my wedge shot: mixed feeling of frustration and relief. It was my first time playing at WM and never experience such a pace and pin position before. It was brutal to count 41 putts total

> > > > >

> > > > > Driving game was on point. 3 wood was little disappointment but did not cost me big time. Driver was hotter than usual with only one wild slice @ 18th hole. Just for record, I outdrove @HighBoomingDraw by 2inch on 14th. That is all I needed.

> > > > > Thankfully, my shank did not show up much and I was able to manage to hit relatively straight shot all day long. Small victory for myself that I did not lose a single ball throughout the round. But does that mean that I no longer can use new Kirkland ball?

> > > > >

> > > > > I really had stuck with my game plan all along till 17th. As I started carding my score in the Grint, I saw the window of opportunity and started playing aggressively. That only led into double and quadruple to finish the round. Especially, my walk of shame on 18th was kindly videotaped on our google album.

> > > > >

> > > > > All things aside, I cannot thank enough to those organized such a great event. Much looking forward to playing next one.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Negative roll and a little spinny on 14, you got me. Never bad to be chipping on from 15 yds short of the green on a par 4 though! Fun playing w/ you!

> > > >

> > > > Besides snap hook debacle 9s carded on 1 and 9, I actually hit the ball pretty well yesterday. Plenty of “what could have been” thoughts last night. Highlight for me was B2B birdies on 10 and 11. I laced a 3w to about 20 yards short of the green on 10 and almost holed the chip for eagle. I’d like to think I lived up to my handle on here as I was banging the driver out there pretty good all day.

> > > >

> > > > Worthington is an awesome course. A welcomed change from playing Woodmore over and over. Woodmore is so exacting off the tee and beats me up time and time again. It was nice to really let it fly yesterday.

> > >

> > > I will say a couple of times I know it was HBD that almost hit into me while I was chipping but it’s all good. I liked the neon blue shoes. I will apologize for our group not yelling 4 when one of our guys hit driver off 9 and sliced into the tee box on 8. I think it might have been Andy, Dan, Young, and Gavin. We were just watching the ball to make sure where it landed and totally forget about the blues being right beside the tree line on 9. Sorry guys. Hope the ball wasn’t close.

> >

> > I think most people would agree that I have a deep, loud, bellowing voice. I unleashed epic "FORE" shouts when I hit good ones on 7 and 14 that were headed your way. I hope you heard them! That tee ball on 9 was fine. If it hit us, it was slowed down by a tree and dribbling towards us. I hope you guys could see me goofily throwing my hands up as I walked off 8 tee.

>

> I heard you so no worries. They were awesome hits as usual. Oh yeah we saw the hand gestures.

It was very righteous act of you that you point who hit that shot when you saw us gesture. Kudos.

> @SoloShot84 said:

> > @gsrjc said:

> > > @HighBoomingDraws said:

> > > > @gsrjc said:

> > > > > @HighBoomingDraws said:

> > > > > > @SoloShot84 said:

> > > > > > So many takeaways from yesterday CC. I had an absolute blast out there with Andy, Dan and Gavin. Even though heat and crazy green sucked our souls, we were so cool as much as Gavin’s PowerAde shoes and Dan’s Neon golf ball.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I kinda started my round sandbagging myself with a Par on #1 after warning everyone about my on-going shank issue. But quickly, carded triple 7 next hole shanking my wedge shot: mixed feeling of frustration and relief. It was my first time playing at WM and never experience such a pace and pin position before. It was brutal to count 41 putts total

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Driving game was on point. 3 wood was little disappointment but did not cost me big time. Driver was hotter than usual with only one wild slice @ 18th hole. Just for record, I outdrove @HighBoomingDraw by 2inch on 14th. That is all I needed.

> > > > > > Thankfully, my shank did not show up much and I was able to manage to hit relatively straight shot all day long. Small victory for myself that I did not lose a single ball throughout the round. But does that mean that I no longer can use new Kirkland ball?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I really had stuck with my game plan all along till 17th. As I started carding my score in the Grint, I saw the window of opportunity and started playing aggressively. That only led into double and quadruple to finish the round. Especially, my walk of shame on 18th was kindly videotaped on our google album.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > All things aside, I cannot thank enough to those organized such a great event. Much looking forward to playing next one.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Negative roll and a little spinny on 14, you got me. Never bad to be chipping on from 15 yds short of the green on a par 4 though! Fun playing w/ you!

> > > > >

> > > > > Besides snap hook debacle 9s carded on 1 and 9, I actually hit the ball pretty well yesterday. Plenty of “what could have been” thoughts last night. Highlight for me was B2B birdies on 10 and 11. I laced a 3w to about 20 yards short of the green on 10 and almost holed the chip for eagle. I’d like to think I lived up to my handle on here as I was banging the driver out there pretty good all day.

> > > > >

> > > > > Worthington is an awesome course. A welcomed change from playing Woodmore over and over. Woodmore is so exacting off the tee and beats me up time and time again. It was nice to really let it fly yesterday.

> > > >

> > > > I will say a couple of times I know it was HBD that almost hit into me while I was chipping but it’s all good. I liked the neon blue shoes. I will apologize for our group not yelling 4 when one of our guys hit driver off 9 and sliced into the tee box on 8. I think it might have been Andy, Dan, Young, and Gavin. We were just watching the ball to make sure where it landed and totally forget about the blues being right beside the tree line on 9. Sorry guys. Hope the ball wasn’t close.

> > >

> > > I think most people would agree that I have a deep, loud, bellowing voice. I unleashed epic "FORE" shouts when I hit good ones on 7 and 14 that were headed your way. I hope you heard them! That tee ball on 9 was fine. If it hit us, it was slowed down by a tree and dribbling towards us. I hope you guys could see me goofily throwing my hands up as I walked off 8 tee.

> >

> > I heard you so no worries. They were awesome hits as usual. Oh yeah we saw the hand gestures.

>

> It was very righteous act of you that you point who hit that shot when you saw us gesture. Kudos.

Haha. You saw that.

> @SullGolf said:

> Is chief trying to downplay my elite ball striking skills? GTFO. Blues all day son. Typically plays 155-175, plus the prevailing wind. About 165 yesterday and I pumped a 7-iron pin high 15 feet left.

Fair enough. It's a hole I always struggle with and would put in the top 1/3 of most difficult on the course, but I don't play the course enough to have a useful sample size.

TSR2 10* w/Atmos TS 60X

Sim2 Max 18*

Sim2 Max 4h

T-200 3i
Apex/Apex Pro Smoke '19 blend 5i-PW
SM8 50*
SM8 58*
Meridian Tybee

chief, i don't normally play from the tips.

15 sets up well for me because it's a "draw green". long on the front right to back left axis. but that surprised me. must have snuck in a couple of birds along the way.

yesterday it was down wind a little. I just played a number to cover the bunker. 173. smooth 6. had about 15 feet and still had to make about a 4 footer for par.

Ping G400 LST 10º XTORSION Copper 60
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/04º. "The Scalpel"
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Ten
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

Well, that was a lengthy round. Feel it a little in the shoulders, weirdly enough. Played alongside Dave and CJ, and it was fun the entire way. We kept tabs on the hive scoreboard within the Grint which was a bit of a good thing but also a bad thing, IMHO.

I'm happy I practiced bunker shots a lot more than I did previously, as I was in the sand more often than not. Drove it into the sand on 1 and 2, though I thought I carried the sand. Then went on a right excursion on 4. Hole 5, I just came undone after a great tee shot. Ended up with the 4 putt for an 8 which should've been a 2 putt for 6. On 6, pulled 6 iron and had a good line but my distance was short, like my height. Chunked into the sand, blasted over the green, bad chips and another 8 that should've been at WORST a 5.

8 and 9 were a nightmare, while waiting for domes' group to clear, I reapplied sunblock and forgot to wipe off my right hand on my towel. Well, we can probably guess how that ended up. Pop fly to the first baseman after the club slipped (and I FELT it slip as I stopped the backswing) and then re-tee. 9th was... let's just say, horrific.

Rebounded on 10 and then had my best hole on 11 after driving WAY right onto 13's fairway. Topped a 6-iron, flushed a PW to a foot and made Par. From there, I was just going for bogey and let the strokes shave down. Actually got to within 2 of the lead going into 16 and absolutely CRUSHED my drive. I saw guys in Domes' group near where I figured the ball would land so I called 'fffOORE!' just in case I actually did get all of it unexpectedly. Made bogey to get to 1 of the lead, and then 17 happened. Hit a good 6 iron, only for it to end up on the hill instead of hit the little right fairway and bounce onto the green. Chunked, wuss chips later and I'm out of the running.

CJ was awesome except a couple blowup holes and could've easily been in better position. Dave had his moments both good and bad, but he kept a solid disposition.

Good fun, was a hot one but fair. Good job to the organizers, and I'll see you at the 7's.

Titleist TS2, 9.5, Tensei AV Series Blue 55
Titleist 917 F2, 16.5, Diamana LTD M+ Red 60
Titleist 818 H1, 23, Tensei Red AMC
Titleist 718 AP2's, 5-PW, AMT White S300
Vokey SM7, Tour Chrome, 50 (F), 54 (M), and 58 (D)
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5
Ball choice: ProV1x

Hey, I also stream! Check it out if you want! https://www.twitch.tv/scottwsmith

> @FAbb said:

> 15 is the easiest green of all the par 3s out there, and it's not even close.

This is true. The 3s at the course are all stout. Or maybe I'm just scarred from my last run at it, from the tips, which is probably outta my league.

But when you're playing with Moss and Dom, you may as well get the full experience.

TSR2 10* w/Atmos TS 60X

Sim2 Max 18*

Sim2 Max 4h

T-200 3i
Apex/Apex Pro Smoke '19 blend 5i-PW
SM8 50*
SM8 58*
Meridian Tybee

> @Golfer827 said:

> 8 and 9 were a nightmare, while waiting for domes' group to clear, I reapplied sunblock and forgot to wipe off my right hand on my towel. Well, we can probably guess how that ended up. Pop fly to the first baseman after the club slipped (and I FELT it slip as I stopped the backswing) and then re-tee. 9th was... let's just say, horrific.

Pro tip :

1. squeeze bottle with right hand onto left hand

2. apply sunscreen ONLY with left hand.

3. Put glove back on.

4. NBD.

• Like 1

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

> @TheCityGame said:

> > @Golfer827 said:

> > 8 and 9 were a nightmare, while waiting for domes' group to clear, I reapplied sunblock and forgot to wipe off my right hand on my towel. Well, we can probably guess how that ended up. Pop fly to the first baseman after the club slipped (and I FELT it slip as I stopped the backswing) and then re-tee. 9th was... let's just say, horrific.

>

> Pro tip :

>

> 1. squeeze bottle with right hand onto left hand

> 2. apply sunscreen ONLY with left hand.

> 3. Put glove back on.

> 4. NBD.

Pro-pro tip - spray sun block. Neutrogena makes a good sports one as does Coppertone.

OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Ventus Blue Velocore+ 7s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // Incoming: Ping I230/Blueprint S/T
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom // Left Dash

> @TheCityGame said:

> > @Golfer827 said:

> > 8 and 9 were a nightmare, while waiting for domes' group to clear, I reapplied sunblock and forgot to wipe off my right hand on my towel. Well, we can probably guess how that ended up. Pop fly to the first baseman after the club slipped (and I FELT it slip as I stopped the backswing) and then re-tee. 9th was... let's just say, horrific.

>

> Pro tip :

>

> 1. squeeze bottle with right hand onto left hand

> 2. apply sunscreen ONLY with left hand.

> 3. Put glove back on.

> 4. NBD.

1. It was a spray

2. how do you apply it on your left arm with your left hand?

3. ???

4. profit

• Like 1

Last night was my first time out in a while, just had time to hit a few at the range and roll some putts. Bought a Ping BeCu Anser4 on BST a couple weeks back for $35. Turns out the Seemore headcover the guy threw in, the last one sold on ebay for $39. So that goes right on the bay to see if there are any bites eventually and see if I can zero out this purchase. Putter had a three inch extension in it so it played at 38" but I cut it down to 35.5" and it almost has the perfect amount of counterweight/heft in it, it looks like maybe there was 1-2" of the extension left when I cut it down and I didnt feel like pulling it. Great feeling stick.

(placeholder for Fabb putter joke)

Wife is back home with her mom for the week so lots of golf time coming up this week. I realized in looking at my posted scores that I havent even posted 20 scores this year. Playing solo 1-2x a week means that I still have rounds from my Scotland trip on my card. No wonder. I probably played 30-40 rounds leading up to that trip last year to get my game in shape and am still holding rounds on my index from actually playing good golf. Really looking forward to those dropping off this week.

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

> @ceejay81 said:

> > @TheCityGame said:

> > > @Golfer827 said:

> > > 8 and 9 were a nightmare, while waiting for domes' group to clear, I reapplied sunblock and forgot to wipe off my right hand on my towel. Well, we can probably guess how that ended up. Pop fly to the first baseman after the club slipped (and I FELT it slip as I stopped the backswing) and then re-tee. 9th was... let's just say, horrific.

> >

> > Pro tip :

> >

> > 1. squeeze bottle with right hand onto left hand

> > 2. apply sunscreen ONLY with left hand.

> > 3. Put glove back on.

> > 4. NBD.

>

> 1. It was a spray

> 2. how do you apply it on your left arm with your left hand?

> 3. ???

> 4. profit

pro-pro-pro tip. Protective UV gear.

kup7onu7ccme.png

Cobra F8 12* (HZRDUS Yellow 65 x)
TEE e8 Beta 15* (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
Cobra F6 3h (Aldila Tour Blue 85x)
TEE ex10 4h (UST Mamiya Recoil 650 F5 x)
Srixon z745 5-PW (KBS Tour-V x)
Callaway md3 52* S grind
Callaway md2 56/60* PM grind
Scotty Select Newport 2.6

> @ceejay81 said:

> > @TheCityGame said:

> > > @Golfer827 said:

> > > 8 and 9 were a nightmare, while waiting for domes' group to clear, I reapplied sunblock and forgot to wipe off my right hand on my towel. Well, we can probably guess how that ended up. Pop fly to the first baseman after the club slipped (and I FELT it slip as I stopped the backswing) and then re-tee. 9th was... let's just say, horrific.

> >

> > Pro tip :

> >

> > 1. squeeze bottle with right hand onto left hand

> > 2. apply sunscreen ONLY with left hand.

> > 3. Put glove back on.

> > 4. NBD.

>

> 1. It was a spray

> 2. how do you apply it on your left arm with your left hand?

> 3. ???

> 4. profit

Good question. I only put sun block on my face. I don't do my arms. And even that, I forget ALL THE TIME. I'm trying to be better about it.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

Sunscreen is a needed these days especially for those with light color skin and play golf a lot. Folks saw the twitter post from Justin Thomas where they found Melanoma on his leg right?

It was funny that morning I asked Ben if he needed sunscreen because I had this Asian kind. I showed him and he was like SPF50+++++++. Damn

Cleaning out some stuff this weekend and found about 20+ dozen new golf balls. That's more dozens than rounds played in 3 years. :D

PS - I probably also have more putters and driver shafts than rounds played but it pains me to count those...

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

> @davechen said:

> I didn't put on sunscreen, but wore a big hat. My wife commented "your tan looks nice, but your nose is a bit red." What she meant is "OH MY GOD UR GONNA GET CANCER AND DIE!!!" Asian women, not big fans of tanned skin.

![](https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/840719491/TB1bvJgmpOWBuNjy0FiXXXFxVXa_!!0-item_pic.jpg "")

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

How do people get both hands greasy using spray. on. sunscreen? You realize the best part of a spray on mist/suncreen is that it sprays on - you dont actually *need* to keep spreading it so much that you grease up your hands. Yeah I usually get a few chuckles if I wear a neck buff or my sun sleeves on a particularly bad day. But I'd rather that than have them laugh at me for getting part of my arm lopped off to get rid of a tumor.

> @Puppetmaster said:

> Cleaning out some stuff this weekend and found about 20+ dozen new golf balls. That's more dozens than rounds played in 3 years. :D

>

> PS - I probably also have more putters and driver shafts than rounds played but it pains me to count those...

How do you "clean out some stuff" and find "20+ dozen" golf balls? Does your basement look like one of those guys on American Pickers? How do you hide 20 boxes of golfballs...

• Like 1

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

> @davechen said:

> I didn't put on sunscreen, but wore a big hat. My wife commented "your tan looks nice, but your nose is a bit red." What she meant is "OH MY GOD UR GONNA GET CANCER AND DIE!!!" Asian women, not big fans of tanned skin.

Lucky for me i was born tan so Asian women have had to deal with my skin color.

> @dcmidnight said:

> How do people get both hands greasy using spray. on. sunscreen? You realize the best part of a spray on mist/suncreen is that it sprays on - you dont actually *need* to keep spreading it so much that you grease up your hands. Yeah I usually get a few chuckles if I wear a neck buff or my sun sleeves on a particularly bad day. But I'd rather that than have them laugh at me for getting part of my arm lopped off to get rid of a tumor.

I spray the stuff on but rub the sunblock in to make sure I get everything that is exposed to the sun. Not to mention getting the face should not mean blast the spray directly onto your face.

Titleist TS2, 9.5, Tensei AV Series Blue 55
Titleist 917 F2, 16.5, Diamana LTD M+ Red 60
Titleist 818 H1, 23, Tensei Red AMC
Titleist 718 AP2's, 5-PW, AMT White S300
Vokey SM7, Tour Chrome, 50 (F), 54 (M), and 58 (D)
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5
Ball choice: ProV1x

Hey, I also stream! Check it out if you want! https://www.twitch.tv/scottwsmith

• Like 1

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

Well, it's not like melanoma is pancreatic cancer. Melanoma rates are like 100 per 100,000 people (probably higher for golfers). 5 year survival is like 95%.

Also, you can go too far with sun protection and under produce vitamin D which isn't good either. And, vitamin D supplements don't seem to have the same effect as vitamin D produced by the body through exposure to the sun.

Tests on lower level SPF's have shown that you're still producing Vit D, but there haven't been good studies on high level SPF's, but if they're really the equivalent of staying indoors, or wearing clothing, it might be logical to assume that they have a negative effect on Vitamin D production.

When people get all, "OMG UR NOT WARING SUNSCREEN?????1!!!" I'm like. . .I get your point, but let's not act like I'm going swimming in the shark tank wearing meat trousers, either.

I'm probably NOT going to get melanoma. If I do, it's not a death sentence. And, there are mitigating factors to too much sun protection.

On top of all that. . .we're talking about ONE thing in life. . .guy gets two mcMuffins and an OJ for breakfast, puts on SPF 50, rides in a cart, then eats a hamburger and fries with a coke at the grill, then goes home and gets pizza with the family for supper.

I ain't gonna say anything to that guy about his habits, but I better not hear anything about not wearing sunscreen from him, either.

• Like 1

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

> @baddomes said:

> > @davechen said:

> > Asian women, not big fans of tanned skin.

>

> Why is this? I've always wondered, and it seems like a cultural thing.

Asian women digs white/bright skin tone.

my wife's hospitality toward me significantly decreased as dark as my golf tan gets.

it must be my golf tan