2019 Ping Blueprint Irons - New in hand photos

GolfWRX

> @rxk9fan said:

> Curious, any Srixon players or testers hit the BP? Would love to hear any comparisons out there BP vs 7XX or 9XX Srixon series.

I have the Z forged and the 785s and I could tell you right now I’m not sure if I should even hang onto them anymore I would probably keep the Z forged over the 785s because those were even better than the 785s but these blueprints I can’t give you numbers but I’m gonna tell you right now I did not hit those as good as I’m hitting the ping

• Like 1

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @rxk9fan said:

> > Curious, any Srixon players or testers hit the BP? Would love to hear any comparisons out there BP vs 7XX or 9XX Srixon series.

> I have the Z forged and the 785s and I could tell you right now I’m not sure if I should even hang onto them anymore I would probably keep the Z forged over the 785s because those were even better than the 785s but these blueprints I can’t give you numbers but I’m gonna tell you right now I did not hit those as good as I’m hitting the ping

>

Now I am even more impressed. I have played/loved the 945 and 765. The v sole is smooth through the turf. Do the Pings interact that well with the turf? Thank you so much for the great/quick reply to my first post!!

Driver- Titleist TsR2 with Graphite Design Tour AD

4w - Titleist Tsi2 with Tensei Raw Blue shaft

19 Hy - Titleist 818 H1 with Atmos Tour Spec

23 Hy - Titleist 818 with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI shaft

5i-PW - Bridgestone J15 CB with Recoil F4 110 shafts

50,54,and 58 Wilson Staff wedges with SF shafts

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

> @rxk9fan said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > > @rxk9fan said:

> > > Curious, any Srixon players or testers hit the BP? Would love to hear any comparisons out there BP vs 7XX or 9XX Srixon series.

> > I have the Z forged and the 785s and I could tell you right now I’m not sure if I should even hang onto them anymore I would probably keep the Z forged over the 785s because those were even better than the 785s but these blueprints I can’t give you numbers but I’m gonna tell you right now I did not hit those as good as I’m hitting the ping

> >

> Now I am even more impressed. I have played/loved the 945 and 765. The v sole is smooth through the turf. Do the Pings interact that well with the turf? Thank you so much for the great/quick reply to my first post!!

>

I’m right there with you on the V sole, when I played those I thought Wow, I absolutely love this V. But what they did with these blueprint irons the bottom of the club interacts with the turf if not better. just got to go out and play a round, you cannot just demo because like I said in an earlier post, even though I thought I had the wrong shaft after one round it was the lie angle and that made a world of difference.

I’m telling you if you play the Bridgestone E 12 soft, these clubs are so straight for me, and the characteristics of the E12 are to stay on line, they don’t slice or hook much at all and it almost becomes hard to work the ball, even with these irons . they’re so forgiving, that is my opinion. I think I’ve played with these enough that I know the eight iron goes 160 and I had a 145 150 shot into the green into the wind so I took the eight and lined up about 10 yards left of the flag and pointed the club face about 2 yards to the left of the flag and hit the most beautiful cut shot in........that thing sailed over the green 20 yards it was crazy I didn’t even take a swing at it ! Like I said I need to offload one set of my Srixon

The guy I played with today, well actually we were at twosome and the course got backed up so we joined up with two other guys and one worked for an online golf company and I was talking about these and he says are you a representative and I said no”lol” he says well you’re doing pretty good job of selling me on these and we sell clubs online. At the end of the round you know I’m like nice playing with you guys today his comment was no the pleasure was all mine I just loved the way you we’re hitting your irons today.

Damn no one ever said that before LOL.

> @JerryTBall said:

> The guy I played with today, well actually we were at twosome and the course got backed up so we joined up with two other guys and one worked for an online golf company and I was talking about these and he says are you a representative and I said no”lol” he says well you’re doing pretty good job of selling me on these and we sell clubs online. At the end of the round you know I’m like nice playing with you guys today his comment was no the pleasure was all mine I just loved the way you we’re hitting your irons today.

> **** no one ever said that before LOL.

JerryTBall - what shaft are you playing in the Blueprints?

The real negative against these irons isn’t that Victor Hovland didn’t put them in his bag, but more importantly Bubba rejected them after a few rounds. Since he is the textbook definition of someone who likes to constantly shape or work the ball, it isn’t a good look. Also Cameron Champ played very poorly with them before he got injured. It does appear that Louis O was one of the driving forces behind their development and still is playing well with them. But not having Bubba playing them is a negative..

> @Pinging77 said:

> The real negative against these irons isn’t that Victor Hovland didn’t put them in his bag, but more importantly Bubba rejected them after a few rounds. Since he is the textbook definition of someone who likes to constantly shape or work the ball, it isn’t a good look. Also Cameron Champ played very poorly with them before he got injured. It does appear that Louis O was one of the driving forces behind their development and still is playing well with them. But not having Bubba playing them is a negative..

Has Bubba ever played a true blade? If so, has it been in the last 15 years? He’s played two irons in that timeframe, S59 and S55. Bubba not playing a set of irons shouldn’t be your gauge of if an iron is a good iron. Clearly Bubba likes a certain look. Blueprint doesn’t fit that look. And for a guy that thrives on feel, he’s going to notice the difference in head size and turf interaction compared to his trusted iron.

For the record, Bubba can shape G410’s like his S55’s, and he can shape blueprints like his S55’s. Bubba just might be smart enough to know not to switch from something that’s working.

• Like 1

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70X D6

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 19.5 Tensei AV White 85 X D6

Irons: Sub70 659 MB 5-GW DG 105 X (Takomo 201's w/ occasional cameos)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

> @Kevinnz said:

> Hearing how mighty the bprints are but the newly signed young guy did not even put the bp in his bag, hmmm... If he cannot play it, why should we?

Hovland isn’t playing G700 irons. Does that mean he cannot play it? No, it means there is an iron that suits his needs/wants better.

Aside from your logical fallacies, you should learn more about how good players choose irons. Forgiveness isn’t very high on the list, not compared to size, sole, spin, etc. I can tell you now that Tiger wouldn’t play the blueprint and it’s not because he doesn’t have the skill. It would be because he likes the look of a longer blade length and the blueprint launches too high.

Hope this helps any of your further assumptions regarding club selection.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70X D6

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 19.5 Tensei AV White 85 X D6

Irons: Sub70 659 MB 5-GW DG 105 X (Takomo 201's w/ occasional cameos)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

> @Pinging77 said:

> The real negative against these irons isn’t that Victor Hovland didn’t put them in his bag, but more importantly Bubba rejected them after a few rounds. Since he is the textbook definition of someone who likes to constantly shape or work the ball, it isn’t a good look. Also Cameron Champ played very poorly with them before he got injured. It does appear that Louis O was one of the driving forces behind their development and still is playing well with them. But not having Bubba playing them is a negative..

I would guess theres not enough offset for Bubba, dude likes to play slinger draws with his irons. I'm sure the flight wasn't right for him. Also him and Cam Champ( it was more than just the irons, to much change all at once plus an injury) are super high swing guys that go at it hard. I dont know if a tiny blade breeds confidence if you haven't been playing them your whole life. Finau grew up playing blades and I would guess Louie did too. You dont create that swing of his swinging shovels growing up.

• Like 1

Out of all the reasons of why I should not play blades(and I do about 50% of the time), the only one that causes me hesitation is something the Pings staff illustrates well. I really could care less what Bubba or Brooks or Tiger plays. My swing is nothing like theirs. But explain to me why the majority of the Ping LPGA staff plays i210's and I don't know of any who play the BP. At 60.5 years of age and a Driver SS averaging around 105, my swing is very close to some of these ladies, none of which are playing BP. Why do the majority of LPGA players stay away from blades?

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

I would think the answer to LPGA players and blades is a corollary to the post from the Rock just above. If you grow up playing blades, you will tend to stick with them. If you grow up with CBs, you will tend to stick with those.

I've not seen many younger girls playing blades. {shrug}

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

> @rxk9fan said:

> Out of all the reasons of why I should not play blades(and I do about 50% of the time), the only one that causes me hesitation is something the Pings staff illustrates well. I really could care less what Bubba or Brooks or Tiger plays. My swing is nothing like theirs. But explain to me why the majority of the Ping LPGA staff plays i210's and I don't know of any who play the BP. At 60.5 years of age and a Driver SS averaging around 105, my swing is very close to some of these ladies, none of which are playing BP. Why do the majority of LPGA players stay away from blades?

It's all about distance for the ladies. They dont have the swing speed to play irons that will be flighted lower and spin more. Most certainly strike it well enough to play blades but at the speeds they swing at it's not advantageous to play them. It's the same reason you see the women with 7 woods, 6 hybrids, etc..on the pro circuit. It's a different game and not because of skill but because of nature.

Edit: like dude said above this, that's starts at a young age, I doubt theres any girls out there at 13-15 getting fit into blades after they grow out of there starter set. Same thing is happening with the boys too. Its why blades are dying, despite what the retail market is portraying

• Like 1

> @OcRockRoller said:

> ...that starts at a young age, I doubt theres any girls out there at 13-15 getting fit into blades after they grow out of there starter set. Same thing is happening with the boys too. Its why blades are dying, despite what the retail market is portraying

Oddly, they seem to get more use in Europe. Or, maybe not oddly ;)

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

> @NRJyzr said:

> > @OcRockRoller said:

> > ...that starts at a young age, I doubt theres any girls out there at 13-15 getting fit into blades after they grow out of there starter set. Same thing is happening with the boys too. Its why blades are dying, despite what the retail market is portraying

>

>

> Oddly, they seem to get more use in Europe. Or, maybe not oddly ;)

Proper is, as proper does... lol

• Like 1

Has anyone ordered a set at a heavier swing weight, like d6-d7? If so were there any issues did they arrive at the correct sw?

Thanks

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @Pinging77 said:

Louis shanked one pretty bad on a par 3 on the back nine in the U.S. Open that totally knocked him out of contention (and lost me a ton of money on DraftKings...) and I yelled at the tv that he should be playing the iblades.

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

After a solid two hours of testing various blades and players irons, numerous shafts, I left the PGA SS with an order for power spec red dot blueprints. I am absolutely floored with how fantastic these feel and the performance I was seeing out of the stock setup DG120. I know everyone is different but damn it makes me think Ping knows what they’re doing.

I noticed that they were not nearly as punishing on misshits as I was expecting. I’d catch one on the toe and it’d feel awful (expected) but then I’d see the carry hardly change. Once my swing was dialed in, I was hitting the stock 7 iron 175 every single time, spinning a Tp5x at 6800-7000.

? drooling

• Like 1

Driver: TSR3 10.0* | Accra Tour Z RPG 472 45"

5 Wood: SIM Max 18.5* | Mitsubishi MMT 85TX

2i: Mizuno Fli-Hi 18* | KBS Prototype 95X

3i: Ping i59 @ 21* | Mitsubishi MMT 125TX
4-PW: Callaway TCB Raw | Project X 7.0
Wedges: 50&54&60: Cleveland CBX Zipcore | Project X 6.5
Putter: Cobra Vintage Sport-60

> @JakeW13 said:

> After a solid two hours of testing various blades and players irons, numerous shafts, I left the PGA SS with an order for power spec red dot blueprints. I am absolutely floored with how fantastic these feel and the performance I was seeing out of the stock setup DG120. I know everyone is different but **** it makes me think Ping knows what they’re doing.

>

> I noticed that they were not nearly as punishing on misshits as I was expecting. I’d catch one on the toe and it’d feel awful (expected) but then I’d see the carry hardly change. Once my swing was dialed in, I was hitting the stock 7 iron 175 every single time, spinning a Tp5x at 6800-7000.

>

> ? drooling

If you were to compare attributes of your current P790's to the BP's, what do you see? I would have expected the P790's to:

1. Be significantly longer

2. Be less picky about where they were struck on the face

3. Be less punishing in feel on mishits

I would expect the BP's to:

1. Feel better when flushed center

2. Be more consistent in repeatable distance

3. Have better turf interaction

Am I off on many of my pre-conceived perceptions?

Thank you!

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

> @rxk9fan said:

> > @JakeW13 said:

> > After a solid two hours of testing various blades and players irons, numerous shafts, I left the PGA SS with an order for power spec red dot blueprints. I am absolutely floored with how fantastic these feel and the performance I was seeing out of the stock setup DG120. I know everyone is different but **** it makes me think Ping knows what they’re doing.

> >

> > I noticed that they were not nearly as punishing on misshits as I was expecting. I’d catch one on the toe and it’d feel awful (expected) but then I’d see the carry hardly change. Once my swing was dialed in, I was hitting the stock 7 iron 175 every single time, spinning a Tp5x at 6800-7000.

> >

> > ? drooling

>

> If you were to compare attributes of your current P790's to the BP's, what do you see? I would have expected the P790's to:

> 1. Be significantly longer

> 2. Be less picky about where they were struck on the face

> 3. Be less punishing in feel on mishits

>

> I would expect the BP's to:

> 1. Feel better when flushed center

> 2. Be more consistent in repeatable distance

> 3. Have better turf interaction

>

> Am I off on many of my pre-conceived perceptions?

> Thank you!

I saw your post as I was driving home and I was honestly amped just to get back to my computer so I could respond. Somewhere along the line of the last year, I've become an equipment junky and I love it, and I love this place.

Ok, so bare in mind I have yet to play them on the course so I can't comment on turf interaction, but based on what I've been seeing in this thread, people love how the blueprints perform through the ground.

P790s:

1. Longer definitely. Although the BPs I was demoing were not power spec (which is what I ended up ordering). My guess is I'll lose about ~7-10 yards throughout the set, but I hit my 790 7 iron 185-190 right now so I really don't need the distance.

2. I think shearly through head size, the 790s are gonna give you better breaks on really poor swings. Although I will say my toe miss can get really hooky with the 790s. I was not observing that with the BPs and I really don't know why other than maybe somehow that heel and toe weighting is helping stablize the face.

3. Again, shear head size probably makes the 790s more forgiving, but as I mentioned, I was really impressed with the lack of punishment for off-center hits with the BPs. What I will say is 790 slight miss hits still feel very solid. BP misshits felt god awful, but not punishing in terms of performance.

BPs:

1. Yes. So much yes on this. I hit the MP18s, the Titliest MBs, the JPX919 tours, the Cobra MBs, and the new Honma Rose Protos. For me (and understand I'm not a blade snob or historical player so I don't have the history of some of the folks in this thread) the BPs felt the best on a flush shot. Hard to describe almost, but I'll tell you this. I was flushing them and I literally couldn't put them down. It was addicting, and I attribute that to the feel. The guys at PGA SS probably hated me for how long I was there.

2. Another big yes here. My single biggest complain with my 790s right now lies with the short irons and distance control. I have repeatedly had one or two short iron shots a round carry 10+ yards further than I anticipated, and all it takes is one of those shooting you over a green to make you gun shy the rest of the round. The distance consistency with the BPs was almost scary, they had me thinking I was a good player. lol

3. As I mentioned above, can't comment on this yet.

Overall, I'm so amped to get this set. I'm keeping my 790 3 iron because it's a f****** beast and I carry it like 250, and in New England golf, I hit it more than I hit my driver and 3 wood combined in a round.

• Like 2

> @PowderedToastMan said:

> > @Kevinnz said:

> > Hearing how mighty the bprints are but the newly signed young guy did not even put the bp in his bag, hmmm... If he cannot play it, why should we?

>

> Hovland isn’t playing G700 irons. Does that mean he cannot play it? No, it means there is an iron that suits his needs/wants better.

>

> Aside from your logical fallacies, you should learn more about how good players choose irons. Forgiveness isn’t very high on the list, not compared to size, sole, spin, etc. I can tell you now that Tiger wouldn’t play the blueprint and it’s not because he doesn’t have the skill. It would be because he likes the look of a longer blade length and the blueprint launches too high.

>

> Hope this helps any of your further assumptions regarding club selection.

>

>

I was going wow i need to get my hands on a set after reading these massively positives from this thread 4wks ago, finally finding something more impressive to replace my 0311t. Then theres jst no presence of bp among tour pros, not even the web.com. i wonder how fast we start seeing a pour of mint bps on ebay. Looks like bps arent very forgiving.

Harris English, Tony F, Louis O, Cameron Champ (on/off), Seamus Power, Alex Prugh & Brady Schnell on Ping’s staff on PGA tour alone playing them. I’ve seen two other people not on staff with them in the bag (but I forget names).

Considering these were just released during major tournament season (when very few make big equipment changes) that sounds like a good presence to me!

AND I have a set....so there’s that.

• Like 1

> @Kevinnz said:

> > @PowderedToastMan said:

> > > @Kevinnz said:

> > > Hearing how mighty the bprints are but the newly signed young guy did not even put the bp in his bag, hmmm... If he cannot play it, why should we?

> >

> > Hovland isn’t playing G700 irons. Does that mean he cannot play it? No, it means there is an iron that suits his needs/wants better.

> >

> > Aside from your logical fallacies, you should learn more about how good players choose irons. Forgiveness isn’t very high on the list, not compared to size, sole, spin, etc. I can tell you now that Tiger wouldn’t play the blueprint and it’s not because he doesn’t have the skill. It would be because he likes the look of a longer blade length and the blueprint launches too high.

> >

> > Hope this helps any of your further assumptions regarding club selection.

> >

> >

>

> I was going wow i need to get my hands on a set after reading these massively positives from this thread 4wks ago, finally finding something more impressive to replace my 0311t. Then theres jst no presence of bp among tour pros, not even the web.com. i wonder how fast we start seeing a pour of mint bps on ebay. Looks like bps arent very forgiving.

Lol. Apparently you haven’t hit them outside. Really forgiving MB.

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Kevinnz said:

> > > @PowderedToastMan said:

> > > > @Kevinnz said:

> > > > Hearing how mighty the bprints are but the newly signed young guy did not even put the bp in his bag, hmmm... If he cannot play it, why should we?

> > >

> > > Hovland isn’t playing G700 irons. Does that mean he cannot play it? No, it means there is an iron that suits his needs/wants better.

> > >

> > > Aside from your logical fallacies, you should learn more about how good players choose irons. Forgiveness isn’t very high on the list, not compared to size, sole, spin, etc. I can tell you now that Tiger wouldn’t play the blueprint and it’s not because he doesn’t have the skill. It would be because he likes the look of a longer blade length and the blueprint launches too high.

> > >

> > > Hope this helps any of your further assumptions regarding club selection.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I was going wow i need to get my hands on a set after reading these massively positives from this thread 4wks ago, finally finding something more impressive to replace my 0311t. Then theres jst no presence of bp among tour pros, not even the web.com. i wonder how fast we start seeing a pour of mint bps on ebay. Looks like bps arent very forgiving.

>

> Lol. Apparently you haven’t hit them outside. Really forgiving MB.

I went from a Modus 105 in my 790s to DG 120 (stock) in the BPs. Thoughts on what I'll see in terms of on course difference?

> @denvergolf said:

> Does one need to offer up your firstborn and the blood of a unicorn to participate in this thread?

Sometimes I run somewhere between slow and stupid, but I don't get this post lol. What did I miss....this time?

• Like 1

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

> @Kevinnz said:

> > @PowderedToastMan said:

> > > @Kevinnz said:

> > > Hearing how mighty the bprints are but the newly signed young guy did not even put the bp in his bag, hmmm... If he cannot play it, why should we?

> >

> > Hovland isn’t playing G700 irons. Does that mean he cannot play it? No, it means there is an iron that suits his needs/wants better.

> >

> > Aside from your logical fallacies, you should learn more about how good players choose irons. Forgiveness isn’t very high on the list, not compared to size, sole, spin, etc. I can tell you now that Tiger wouldn’t play the blueprint and it’s not because he doesn’t have the skill. It would be because he likes the look of a longer blade length and the blueprint launches too high.

> >

> > Hope this helps any of your further assumptions regarding club selection.

> >

> >

>

> I was going wow i need to get my hands on a set after reading these massively positives from this thread 4wks ago, finally finding something more impressive to replace my 0311t. Then theres jst no presence of bp among tour pros, not even the web.com. i wonder how fast we start seeing a pour of mint bps on ebay. Looks like bps arent very forgiving.

If looking for distance, no not for anyone. But on a bad hit without the harsh feedback, and only about 10 yard short of your target yeah. I guess the term golf Ho could apply to me, have bought almost every iron set that’s come out in last 3 years, and these are the most playable iron owned, I would say the closest to these would been my TM 790’s

Oh and web.com is now Korn Ferry tour, OMG what a name lol ?