Jump to content

PXG 0211 irons - what do you think?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like everyone that plays the PXG's speak very highly of them.   And everyone that doesn't can't say enough bad things about them.

A hundred people will mention the price point. Why pay for PXG when Callaway, Cobra, Ping, etc perform just as good for a better price? Yet, Srixon performs just as good or better than those mentio

It’s official.... I picked up another set of 0211’s from PXG express. The Gen3 0311T’s are just a bit too demanding for me. I lost too much money in my weekend money group with the 0311T’s. Made way m

Posted Images

> @" SwooshLT" said:

> > @ssfranny said:

> > > @Pittknife said:

> > > > @Myherobobhope said:

> > > > > @ssfranny said:

> > > > > > @jjfcpa said:

> > > > > > These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

> > > > >

> > > > > guess im curious why Callaway and PIng can do a forged body for $175-185 a club and PXG is cast guess its the special goo? Very sleek look I think.

> > > >

> > > > The honest answer is probably economies of scale... it costs a ton to build the mold, hence why smaller brands don’t make left handed clubs...

> > > >

> > > > Pxg also has incentives to be higher in price just to keep their reputation

> > >

> > > The copper master cost $3-4K per head, total for the tooling that the manufacture would have to play is under $30k typically for the set. It’s more to keep their price point.

> > >

> > > I’ve not seen one test where pxg has outperformed any of the top brands. Besides “brand value” I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for their clubs. This new set does look a lot better design wise.

> > >

> > > There is a guy at our club that wears these pink and yellow super tight clothing line from Europe that is very expensive I think like $200-400 clothing. He also has a full bag of pxg, he’s till a 18 handicap. Great dude though and we all support whatever he wants to play, it just doesn’t make him better. Nor the fact that he is 60 years old with a pot belly wearing a medium pink shirt when he is 250 lbs.

> >

> >

> > Well as a lefty Ill give Bob credit all his stuff is available in LH prob not the new blades and thats fine. Listen the clubs would have to perform on some level for them to justify price. I dont know how Ping or Titleist charges $1200 for cast clubs most players unless a low handicap would notice a difference in feel from 0211 to 0311. And yeah many will buy for the “premium” factor. Happens all the time. My in laws are like that he buys new Tahoes every year or so and she buys anything Apple makes. I think she must be related to Tim Cook. She like my wife you can take into any store and they will always, not knowing, pick out the most expensive item.

> >

> > I have 2 sets of 0311s but bought through Heroes. The Gen1 at $125 an iron was best deal in golf. Wish was still available.

> >

> >

>

> It is.....placed an order 4/25 for the 0311T irons....shipped yesterday .....lefty obviously......no 0311P heads only XF and T .....shafts without upcharge are ; 950gh, kbs tour or modus 105

 

 

Huh when I called PXG they said no more Gen1 so they still have 0311T gen 1 available??

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @ssfranny said:

> > @" SwooshLT" said:

> > > @ssfranny said:

> > > > @Pittknife said:

> > > > > @Myherobobhope said:

> > > > > > @ssfranny said:

> > > > > > > @jjfcpa said:

> > > > > > > These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > guess im curious why Callaway and PIng can do a forged body for $175-185 a club and PXG is cast guess its the special goo? Very sleek look I think.

> > > > >

> > > > > The honest answer is probably economies of scale... it costs a ton to build the mold, hence why smaller brands don’t make left handed clubs...

> > > > >

> > > > > Pxg also has incentives to be higher in price just to keep their reputation

> > > >

> > > > The copper master cost $3-4K per head, total for the tooling that the manufacture would have to play is under $30k typically for the set. It’s more to keep their price point.

> > > >

> > > > I’ve not seen one test where pxg has outperformed any of the top brands. Besides “brand value” I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for their clubs. This new set does look a lot better design wise.

> > > >

> > > > There is a guy at our club that wears these pink and yellow super tight clothing line from Europe that is very expensive I think like $200-400 clothing. He also has a full bag of pxg, he’s till a 18 handicap. Great dude though and we all support whatever he wants to play, it just doesn’t make him better. Nor the fact that he is 60 years old with a pot belly wearing a medium pink shirt when he is 250 lbs.

> > >

> > >

> > > Well as a lefty Ill give Bob credit all his stuff is available in LH prob not the new blades and thats fine. Listen the clubs would have to perform on some level for them to justify price. I dont know how Ping or Titleist charges $1200 for cast clubs most players unless a low handicap would notice a difference in feel from 0211 to 0311. And yeah many will buy for the “premium” factor. Happens all the time. My in laws are like that he buys new Tahoes every year or so and she buys anything Apple makes. I think she must be related to Tim Cook. She like my wife you can take into any store and they will always, not knowing, pick out the most expensive item.

> > >

> > > I have 2 sets of 0311s but bought through Heroes. The Gen1 at $125 an iron was best deal in golf. Wish was still available.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > It is.....placed an order 4/25 for the 0311T irons....shipped yesterday .....lefty obviously......no 0311P heads only XF and T .....shafts without upcharge are ; 950gh, kbs tour or modus 105

>

>

> Huh when I called PXG they said no more Gen1 so they still have 0311T gen 1 available??

>

>

 

cusv4uoy3xll.jpg

3d3tv8juhooo.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll be interesting to see how they fare in the reviews. From the bits and pieces I've read/seen there's striking similarities in look/terminology used by PING a few cycles ago.

Not sure even with that there'd be enough performance wow factor to tempt middle of the road loyalists away from (predominantly) PING.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @JonnyKrasnodar said:

> It'll be interesting to see how they fare in the reviews. From the bits and pieces I've read/seen there's striking similarities in look/terminology used by PING a few cycles ago.

> Not sure even with that there'd be enough performance wow factor to tempt middle of the road loyalists away from (predominantly) PING.

>

 

Those were exactly my thoughts when I saw them, Pingish looking. Having said that, I have been using the 0311XF and they are fantastic. I think they are going about it the right way in regards to exposing the brand.

 

  • Like 1

PING 400 Max and a Bag full of PXG’s.......
Non Titleist Cameron Welded Neck 35/330g SC 009
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

> @JonnyKrasnodar said:

> It'll be interesting to see how they fare in the reviews. From the bits and pieces I've read/seen there's striking similarities in look/terminology used by PING a few cycles ago.

> Not sure even with that there'd be enough performance wow factor to tempt middle of the road loyalists away from (predominantly) PING.

>

 

The 0211's seem to be doing well. I ordered mine and when I called a week later to check on the status they were still building orders placed several days before mine.

 

I got them with the modus 105's. I compared them against the 0311p's, but there were only a couple yards difference. I just liked the top profile better on the 0211's. Both are definitely forgiving. I think they will be much more consistent than my CF16's with C-Taper 120's.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Demo’d the 0211’s during my PXG driver fitting and I really liked them. If I didn’t just get a Gen2 driver and putter I would be getting the 0211’s to replace my P790’s.

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m currently gaming the 0311XFs and really like them. I was in Scottsdale for business and went in for a driver fitting and hit the demo 0211 7 iron they had for a warm up club. Felt great. May consider a set later in the summer. But kind of a tough sell when I have some PXG irons that I really like and I can get some forged Cobras or Srixons for the same $.

Are you gonna eat your fat?

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @jjfcpa said:

> These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

 

IMO the P790 feels better than the I500, and the last model cf16. The 0211 feel better than the P790. Where the 0211 wins for me is the progressive set. It’s basically like G410 long irons and i210 short irons (size of heads) . I order 5-GW last week and a Gen1 bat attack for basically the same price as my P790 5-PW. If not a little cheaper through the Hero’s program.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Pittknife said:

> 5i9h91pwh3h6.jpeg

>

> Here you go

>

> > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > @Pittknife said:

> > > > @Myherobobhope said:

> > > > > @ssfranny said:

> > > > > > @jjfcpa said:

> > > > > > These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

> > > > >

> > > > > guess im curious why Callaway and PIng can do a forged body for $175-185 a club and PXG is cast guess its the special goo? Very sleek look I think.

> > > >

> > > > The honest answer is probably economies of scale... it costs a ton to build the mold, hence why smaller brands don’t make left handed clubs...

> > > >

> > > > Pxg also has incentives to be higher in price just to keep their reputation

> > >

> > > The copper master cost $3-4K per head, total for the tooling that the manufacture would have to play is under $30k typically for the set. It’s more to keep their price point.

> > >

> > > I’ve not seen one test where pxg has outperformed any of the top brands. Besides “brand value” I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for their clubs. This new set does look a lot better design wise.

> > >

> > > There is a guy at our club that wears these pink and yellow super tight clothing line from Europe that is very expensive I think like $200-400 clothing. He also has a full bag of pxg, he’s till a 18 handicap. Great dude though and we all support whatever he wants to play, it just doesn’t make him better. Nor the fact that he is 60 years old with a pot belly wearing a medium pink shirt when he is 250 lbs.

> >

> > We need pics of that. I'm not calling you out, I genuinely want to see a 250 lbs pink panther for my own amusement.

>

>

Yeah, that’s pretty John Daly but dude doesn’t look 250 or shrink-wrapped from that angle. Good on him for having fun with it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @" SwooshLT" said:

> > @ssfranny said:

> > Huh interesting I wanted some 0311T short irons and thought were still available in LH when all the Gen1 was taken off website.

>

> I called and the 0311P's gen 1 are gone with only T n XF available....gen 2 is 295 per head

 

Now $350 a club for Gen2 seems Heroes pricing changes weekly.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Pittknife said:

> 5i9h91pwh3h6.jpeg

>

> Here you go

>

> > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > @Pittknife said:

> > > > @Myherobobhope said:

> > > > > @ssfranny said:

> > > > > > @jjfcpa said:

> > > > > > These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

> > > > >

> > > > > guess im curious why Callaway and PIng can do a forged body for $175-185 a club and PXG is cast guess its the special goo? Very sleek look I think.

> > > >

> > > > The honest answer is probably economies of scale... it costs a ton to build the mold, hence why smaller brands don’t make left handed clubs...

> > > >

> > > > Pxg also has incentives to be higher in price just to keep their reputation

> > >

> > > The copper master cost $3-4K per head, total for the tooling that the manufacture would have to play is under $30k typically for the set. It’s more to keep their price point.

> > >

> > > I’ve not seen one test where pxg has outperformed any of the top brands. Besides “brand value” I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for their clubs. This new set does look a lot better design wise.

> > >

> > > There is a guy at our club that wears these pink and yellow super tight clothing line from Europe that is very expensive I think like $200-400 clothing. He also has a full bag of pxg, he’s till a 18 handicap. Great dude though and we all support whatever he wants to play, it just doesn’t make him better. Nor the fact that he is 60 years old with a pot belly wearing a medium pink shirt when he is 250 lbs.

> >

> > We need pics of that. I'm not calling you out, I genuinely want to see a 250 lbs pink panther for my own amusement.

>

>

 

Haha! Love it, thanks for sharing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Pittknife said:

> 5i9h91pwh3h6.jpeg

>

> Here you go

>

> > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > @Pittknife said:

> > > > @Myherobobhope said:

> > > > > @ssfranny said:

> > > > > > @jjfcpa said:

> > > > > > These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

> > > > >

> > > > > guess im curious why Callaway and PIng can do a forged body for $175-185 a club and PXG is cast guess its the special goo? Very sleek look I think.

> > > >

> > > > The honest answer is probably economies of scale... it costs a ton to build the mold, hence why smaller brands don’t make left handed clubs...

> > > >

> > > > Pxg also has incentives to be higher in price just to keep their reputation

> > >

> > > The copper master cost $3-4K per head, total for the tooling that the manufacture would have to play is under $30k typically for the set. It’s more to keep their price point.

> > >

> > > I’ve not seen one test where pxg has outperformed any of the top brands. Besides “brand value” I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for their clubs. This new set does look a lot better design wise.

> > >

> > > There is a guy at our club that wears these pink and yellow super tight clothing line from Europe that is very expensive I think like $200-400 clothing. He also has a full bag of pxg, he’s till a 18 handicap. Great dude though and we all support whatever he wants to play, it just doesn’t make him better. Nor the fact that he is 60 years old with a pot belly wearing a medium pink shirt when he is 250 lbs.

> >

> > We need pics of that. I'm not calling you out, I genuinely want to see a 250 lbs pink panther for my own amusement.

 

It may be the angle, but I definitely would not call those clothes tight nor do I see a "pot belly".

Back on topic, I'm hitting the 0211's today at my clubs outdoor range. The demo was supposed to be 2 weeks ago but got cancelled due to rain. I don't need new clubs because I'm loving my i500's, but the ho in me is curious, especially with the heroes discount.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @JDMRN81 said:

> > @Pittknife said:

> > 5i9h91pwh3h6.jpeg

> >

> > Here you go

> >

> > > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > > @Pittknife said:

> > > > > @Myherobobhope said:

> > > > > > @ssfranny said:

> > > > > > > @jjfcpa said:

> > > > > > > These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > guess im curious why Callaway and PIng can do a forged body for $175-185 a club and PXG is cast guess its the special goo? Very sleek look I think.

> > > > >

> > > > > The honest answer is probably economies of scale... it costs a ton to build the mold, hence why smaller brands don’t make left handed clubs...

> > > > >

> > > > > Pxg also has incentives to be higher in price just to keep their reputation

> > > >

> > > > The copper master cost $3-4K per head, total for the tooling that the manufacture would have to play is under $30k typically for the set. It’s more to keep their price point.

> > > >

> > > > I’ve not seen one test where pxg has outperformed any of the top brands. Besides “brand value” I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for their clubs. This new set does look a lot better design wise.

> > > >

> > > > There is a guy at our club that wears these pink and yellow super tight clothing line from Europe that is very expensive I think like $200-400 clothing. He also has a full bag of pxg, he’s till a 18 handicap. Great dude though and we all support whatever he wants to play, it just doesn’t make him better. Nor the fact that he is 60 years old with a pot belly wearing a medium pink shirt when he is 250 lbs.

> > >

> > > We need pics of that. I'm not calling you out, I genuinely want to see a 250 lbs pink panther for my own amusement.

>

> It may be the angle, but I definitely would not call those clothes tight nor do I see a "pot belly".

> Back on topic, I'm hitting the 0211's today at my clubs outdoor range. The demo was supposed to be 2 weeks ago but got cancelled due to rain. I don't need new clubs because I'm loving my i500's, but the ho in me is curious, especially with the heroes discount.

 

As a bigger guy who rocks a lot of pink (not pants like those... just some nice spring colors) I agree.

 

I need to find a PXG fitting near me... maybe I'll bring my golf shoes to ATL this weekend and hunt one down.

As of 6/5/20

9.5 Cobra LTD Pro with Aldila Silver 110

13 Degree Adams Speedline with Aldila Alpha 

18 Degree Adams A12 with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5 iron Sub70 639 CB with S400

6-PW Adams CMB with Project X 6.0

50, 54, 60 Vokeys

Tank Counter Balance #7 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @jjfcpa said:

> These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

 

> @jjfcpa said:

> These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

 

you also played & bought Rogue x !!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @ronnbee said:

> > @jjfcpa said:

> > These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

>

> > @jjfcpa said:

> > These look like an intriguing offering and just wondering what they would compare to? I've played the CF16's and Ping i500's during the last year and wondering if these would be an improvement over those clubs. I could afford the more expensive PXG's but not sure my game deserves to spend that much money. I think I might give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of their fitting specialists.

>

> you also played & bought Rogue x !!!!

 

Are you my stalker? FYI, I'm now playing the Apex CF19's and they will be in the bag a while so you can stop stalking. My only interest in the PXG brand would be to support Bob Parsons and what he's done for Vets in the way of discounts and support.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered the 7 iron a couple weeks ago. There really isn't anywhere near me to demo so I just bought the single iron. If I like well enough I will eventually order the rest of them. They certainly look the part but will reserve final judgement once I see in hand. From what I've read online the feel of these irons is very nice but that is kind of a subjective opinion. I will have to reserve that judgement as well. Will follow up with my opinion when I receive the 7 iron. Of course that is subjective as well. Anyway I'm hopeful it will be soon.

Driver: Cobra F9 @ 11.5 Degrees

5 Wood: Cobra F8 @ 18 Degrees

Hybrid: Cobra 3-4 OS @ 20.5 degrees

Hybrid: Cobra F9 @ 24 Degrees

Irons: Callaway Apex 19's 6-SW

Wedge: Callaway Sureout 2 @ 60 degrees

Putter: PXG Closer

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @JohnKHawk said:

> Ordered the 7 iron a couple weeks ago. There really isn't anywhere near me to demo so I just bought the single iron. If I like well enough I will eventually order the rest of them. They certainly look the part but will reserve final judgement once I see in hand. From what I've read online the feel of these irons is very nice but that is kind of a subjective opinion. I will have to reserve that judgement as well. Will follow up with my opinion when I receive the 7 iron. Of course that is subjective as well. Anyway I'm hopeful it will be soon.

 

 

That’s a great idea, and if these get some good buzz I might order up an 8 and do the same thing.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @JohnKHawk said:

> Ordered the 7 iron a couple weeks ago. There really isn't anywhere near me to demo so I just bought the single iron. If I like well enough I will eventually order the rest of them. They certainly look the part but will reserve final judgement once I see in hand. From what I've read online the feel of these irons is very nice but that is kind of a subjective opinion. I will have to reserve that judgement as well. Will follow up with my opinion when I receive the 7 iron. Of course that is subjective as well. Anyway I'm hopeful it will be soon.

 

I've done that in the past too. Cheaper than buying a whole set and then having an extra set of clubs sitting around. I'll be watching this thread to see how you like them. I have a set of i500's that I'm just hanging on to but I'm currently playing Apex CF19's and they seem to be working for me right now. Still adjusting to them - only played a few rounds so far, but they feel really nice and the distance seems to be there. I tend to hit them a little right with the long irons, but I'm working on it. That's my typical miss with longer irons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Dunny51 said:

> My official order went in June 3rd, shipped today if anyone is looking for lead times, I will keep you updated if interested

 

So it was about 10 days to build. Not bad. Did you order a full set? Also, did you get fitted somewhere or did you do a self fitting?

 

I'd be interested to hear your results. I'm playing the Apex CF19 and I think they feel better than the i500's that I have and also a little longer.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have played PXG since Gen 1 and have had a few different iterations of X,XF,P I currently have Gen 2 Combo in SGI, XF and P. I've compared PXG to most everything else such as 790, G700, i210, JPX 919 HM and Forged as well as Z585 and CF16. The PXG has the great combination of GI/SGI irons with least amount of offset in the XF line. There's less offset still when you compare the P to 919 Forged and the 790 also the 585. I'm a normal working husband and dad with 2 kids, 2 car pmts and 2 dogs. I say that as I play golf with guys like me and I certainly take my share of jabs about WITB from time to time.

That being said you have to appreciate the numerical nomenclature of PXG and it's ties to USMC. 0311 infantry, 0211 recruiter. At this price point the 0211 gets you excited about the product. The 0211 is your letter of intent to be one of #thetroops.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 American Express WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the American Express PGA event.
       
      Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 American Express
      PXG Gen 4 prototype drivers - new putters
      UST Maymiya LinQ shafts - American Express 2021
      Mitsubishi Kaili & MMT shafts - American Express 2021
      Titleist TSi 2 & TSi 3 hybrids - American Express 2021
      TaylorMade putter cover for Palm Springs/Palm Desert - American Express
      New Aldila Synergy, Ascent & prototype shafts - American Express 2021
      Callaway Apex Pro iron, Epic Driver and fairway, Apex iron & hybrid - American Express 2021
      New Perfect Practice training aids - American Express 2021
      New KBS prototype shafts - American Express 2021
       
      • 1 reply
    • Kevin Na WITB: 2021 Sony Open Winner (pics and specs)
      Kevin Na's What's In The Bag?
       
      Specs are on the front-page as well-
      https://www.golfwrx.com/645178/kevin-nas-winning-witb-2021-sony-open/
       
      Driver- Callaway GBB Epic (9 degrees) Graphite Design Tour AD GP 6 TX
      3w- Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (13.5 degrees) Mitsubishi Diamana RF 70 TX
      5w- Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (18 degrees) Mitsubishi Diamana RF 80 TX
      Hybrid- PXG 0317 X Gen 2 (19 degrees) Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X
      Irons- Callaway Rogue Pro (4), Callaway Apex Pro 16 (5-PW) True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
      Wedges- Callaway Mack Daddy 4 (54), Vokey Design prototype (’18) (60-06K ) True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
      Putter- Odyssey Toulon Madison
      Grips- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus4
      Ball- Titleist Pro V1x
       

       
      • 32 replies
    • SIM up close
      Here some pictures up close of the SIM only for now.  
       
      Wk
      • 150 replies
    • 2021 EQUIPMENT LAUNCHES (Running thread of all our launch pieces)
      A continually updated table of contents of our front page 2021 equipment launch stories for your reading pleasure. 
       

      Callaway
      Apex irons, Apex Pro irons, Apex DCB irons Apex hybrids, Apex Pro hybrids  
      Mizuno 
      MCraft putters
      Ping
      G425 driver G425 fairway woods, hybrids and crossover G425 irons
       
      PXG 
      PXG 0211 series
      • 43 replies
    • JT with a Ventus in the Tsi3?
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CJo-yEVDcyC/?igshid=1llg9lvv71oco
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 203 replies

×
×
  • Create New...