Jump to content

How do you hit a soft 30-50yd wedge?


Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some advice on soft 30-50yd shots with firm greens.

 

I'm struggling to hit soft wedges in the 30-50 yard range. I have good distance control, solid contact and am generally a good wedge player (2 handicap) but I am struggling with this shot this year. 

 

I have the most success using a 56 degree wedge and playing a low shot with quite a bit of spin but on some of the baked out greens here it's impossible to stop the ball with spin. (Zero issues in softer conditions).

 

How do you hit that soft, high, 30-50 yard shot reliably? I can hit a flop shot on command but that seems like a horrible strategy from 30-50 yards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, how much bounce on that 60?

You have to allow your chest to extend and head to move up earlier.  This will allow the trail wrist to be unloaded more and earlier with no extra intent.

Have you tried opening up the club face just a little?  Just a few degrees open (1 to 3 degrees), will help me on this type of shot.  With just a few degrees open, I do not have to adjust my line at a

Have you tried opening up the club face just a little?  Just a few degrees open (1 to 3 degrees), will help me on this type of shot.  With just a few degrees open, I do not have to adjust my line at all (unless the green has a slope to the right on my intended landing spot).  I just take a normal swing for the shot.  The bounce of the club seems to do the work of getting the ball up & having it land soft enough to hold.  I am using a 58 degree wedge on this shot.  So with a 56, you will have a little more movement.  But do not try to hit it like a flop shot, again just a normal swing.  Another one.....keep the head down so you don't skull it.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GLF4EVR said:

Have you tried opening up the club face just a little?  Just a few degrees open (1 to 3 degrees), will help me on this type of shot.  With just a few degrees open, I do not have to adjust my line at all (unless the green has a slope to the right on my intended landing spot).  I just take a normal swing for the shot.  The bounce of the club seems to do the work of getting the ball up & having it land soft enough to hold.  I am using a 58 degree wedge on this shot.  So with a 56, you will have a little more movement.  But do not try to hit it like a flop shot, again just a normal swing.  Another one.....keep the head down so you don't skull it.

 

 

 

Do you swing left to counter the open face? (less extreme version of a flop shot?)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been facing this shot a lot recently too. It's really frustrating not being able to stop the ball. The only thing that has worked reliably has been to land the ball short of the green, in the fringe or just outside it, and hope for the best. Using spin to stop the ball is pretty much impossible from that distance unless you have a perfect lie and perfect contact. 

 

I think most pros would tell us to try to avoid having these shots via course management and planning our approach to each hole. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, me05501 said:

I've been facing this shot a lot recently too. It's really frustrating not being able to stop the ball. The only thing that has worked reliably has been to land the ball short of the green, in the fringe or just outside it, and hope for the best. Using spin to stop the ball is pretty much impossible from that distance unless you have a perfect lie and perfect contact. 

 

I think most pros would tell us to try to avoid having these shots via course management and planning our approach to each hole. 

 

I've thought a lot about that but all of the data shows that it's better to be closer to the hole vs. laying back to a full wedge yardage. 

 

I'm usually fine if the pin is back (more green to work with) or if there is a back to front slope (uphill helps stop the ball) but on front pins or front to back slopes it's an absolute nightmare even when trying to land the ball short of the green. The only way to get it close is to come in higher and I just struggle hitting it high enough and soft enough from 30-50 yards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If i don't have a lot of room to roll out my goal is to usually use an approach and hit about a 1/2 or 1/3 shot and hit it on the fringe or ending rough and letting it roll out like a bump and run. It's not bullet proof but I'm also a 22 HCP who only recently started taking golf seriously so it's how I make the game easier for myself. I do need to expand the shots in my bag though because that doesn't always work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mgoblue83 said:

 

I've thought a lot about that but all of the data shows that it's better to be closer to the hole vs. laying back to a full wedge yardage. 

 

I'm usually fine if the pin is back (more green to work with) or if there is a back to front slope (uphill helps stop the ball) but on front pins or front to back slopes it's an absolute nightmare even when trying to land the ball short of the green. The only way to get it close is to come in higher and I just struggle hitting it high enough and soft enough from 30-50 yards.

 

Monte's "Use the Bounce 2.0" program is very affordable and has a lot of great content in it. My pitches have improved a lot since digesting it. Still, the shot you're describing is a killer that anyone will struggle with. If you figure it out please let us know. 😄

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, me05501 said:

 

Monte's "Use the Bounce 2.0" program is very affordable and has a lot of great content in it. My pitches have improved a lot since digesting it. Still, the shot you're describing is a killer that anyone will struggle with. If you figure it out please let us know. 😄

 

 

Fair enough!

 

Maybe the previous poster is right in that the best way to play the shot is to avoid it...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Takes some work but you probably need more loft. I don't carry a 56* but I wouldn't expect my 54 to stop quickly from that close. I use a 60 and open the face slightly to load it with spin. I'd play it with a square face if I want to drive it more and have it hop forward then stop, if I was going at a back pin for example. 

Edited by TLUBulldogGolf
  • Like 2

Titleist 917 D3 9.5* Kiyoshi Black 65-05
Titleist TSi3 15* VA Composite Drago 75-X
Titleist 818 H2 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 3-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 Raw 47-07 PX 6.5
Titleist Vokey SM7 Jet Black 54* S PX 6.5
Titleist Vokey SM7 Jet Black 60* M PX 6.0
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol 1.0

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Feet together/closed. outside to in swing. open wedge face. straight arms on downswing. turn chest through.

Edited by third-times-a-charm
  • Like 1

Epic Max LS + Diamana ZF / TS2 3W + Diamana BF / TS2 4H + Tensei CK Pro Blue / GAPR Lo 4 + MMT UT  / Apex 19 Pro + Modus3 120 / MD5 / Toulon Las Vegas +  KBS CT Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have to say that I would need a lot more info to truly describe what kind of shot I'm going to hit from 30-50 yards.

 

With any shot like that, I'm going to consider all of the factors. Am I coming over rough or fairway? Do I have obstacles (bunkers, swales, etc.) between myself and the hole/green? How much green to I have to work with? What's the condition of the fringe/fairway/rough - i.e. can I anticipate a true bounce, or is it going to carom off into the weeds?

 

Based upon all of that, I have a bunch of shots that I can hit with a bunch of different clubs. I might pull an 8 iron and bump it on up there. I might pull my 50* and hit a low checker. I might use my 54* and hit a generic pitch shot. Then again, I might use my 58* for a flopper if I have to carry trouble and don't have much green to work with. 

 

I'm always going to try to accept the fact that anything on the green is pretty good and that a great shot might run 8 feet past the hole. The 30-50 pitch is always going to be a pretty touchy shot, so adjust expectations accordingly.  

  • Like 1

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mgoblue83 said:

 

Do you swing left to counter the open face? (less extreme version of a flop shot?)

NO....only 1-3 degrees open.  I do not change my line unless the green has some slope to the right on my intended landing area.  This adjustment is because the ball will have a tendency to move to the right.  If you open the face more, you will have to adjust a little for it.  Plus the added degrees of the open club face will promote a little right spin.  So the ball will likely stop to the right of where it hit.  If you take a normal swing, it does not move much.  However, if you use the wrists more (like a flop shot), the right spin does increase. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I actually practice that distance shot a decent bit. 

 

If I have room then I'll play the 54 degree a bit back, hit it about 25 feet short, let it take a huge hop, hit the brakes, then roll out a few feet.

 

If I need to hit it higher and softer then I play the 60. Open stance. Weight forward. Ball forward. A little more wrist set than usual. Hand path slightly outside (on the feet line). Then just turn through and swing left and hold off the finish to keep the face just slightly open. 

 

This is, admittedly, a very easy shot for me since it's basically a mini version of my full swing.

 

One key for me to make it work well....DONT rush the transition. The arms basically fall into the ball with speed. There's no hit in the shot. 

 

You can try opening that 56 a touch. If the lies aren't tight or you have low bounce then opening the face will help impart spin. 

Edited by getitdaily
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MonteScheinblum said:

You have to allow your chest to extend and head to move up earlier.  This will allow the trail wrist to be unloaded more and earlier with no extra intent.

 

Is this in the Use the Bounce 2.0?  I'll have to watch that one again.

 

 

At the current point in time, I just play for any pitch shots to roll out, it seems more consistent given the amount of time I give to short game practice.  

In the bag

Driver: Taylormade Sim2 Max

4w: Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero

UT:  Callaway X Forged UT 21' 18*

Irons: Callaway Apex CF 19 4i-AW

W1: Vokey SM7 54* S

W2: Vokey SM8 60* L

Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jholz said:

I'd have to say that I would need a lot more info to truly describe what kind of shot I'm going to hit from 30-50 yards.

 

With any shot like that, I'm going to consider all of the factors. Am I coming over rough or fairway? Do I have obstacles (bunkers, swales, etc.) between myself and the hole/green? How much green to I have to work with? What's the condition of the fringe/fairway/rough - i.e. can I anticipate a true bounce, or is it going to carom off into the weeds?

 

Based upon all of that, I have a bunch of shots that I can hit with a bunch of different clubs. I might pull an 8 iron and bump it on up there. I might pull my 50* and hit a low checker. I might use my 54* and hit a generic pitch shot. Then again, I might use my 58* for a flopper if I have to carry trouble and don't have much green to work with. 

 

I'm always going to try to accept the fact that anything on the green is pretty good and that a great shot might run 8 feet past the hole. The 30-50 pitch is always going to be a pretty touchy shot, so adjust expectations accordingly.  

 

100% agree with this. 

 

3 hours ago, mgoblue83 said:

How do you hit that soft, high, 30-50 yard shot reliably? I can hit a flop shot on command but that seems like a horrible strategy from 30-50 yards. 

 

30y-50y flop shot is totally doable depending on stuff like lie and pin position. e.g. i'm probably not going to do it on a tight downhill lie or if i have a lot of green to work with. sometimes you've gotta take your medicine or look for the easier shot.

 

depending on lie i'll use a low-bounce 60º or higher-bounce 55º. i use a slightly wider and open stance, put 85%+ weight on front foot (and keep it there), and the real revelation for me was to press the handle down slightly to start the takeaway. then i feel like i lift the club almost straight up. speed and length of backswing determine distance.

 

imo this is a good shot to have in the bag. i would try practicing from tight lies and the rough, and experiment with different loft/bounce combos for different lies. 

Edited by hoselpalooza
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the "soft" pitch...

 

For me, softness in the hands and forearms equates to softness in the shot itself. I honestly like to think of these kind of like a bunker shot - in that I am trying to slap the ground under the ball with the sole of the club. It's not quite a flop shot, but close. 

 

I open my stance, open the club face, soften the hands, and slap away. It takes practice, but with work it has become a pretty reliable shot for me.

 

Having said that, I really don't want to put myself in a position where I have to hit it. 

  • Like 2

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mgoblue83 said:

I have the most success using a 56 degree wedge and playing a low shot with quite a bit of spin but on some of the baked out greens here it's impossible to stop the ball with spin. (Zero issues in softer conditions).

 

So if you use the same intent with a 60 degree wedge, the ball doesn't stop fairly quickly?  From these distances on firm greens, you are going to need some height and spin to stop the ball.  

 

From a clean lie, I use my 60-04 with a shallow "use the bounce" swing.  Soft hands and vertical shaft at impact.   From the rough where getting much spin is difficult, I open my 57-11 a bit to hit it high and soft, and try to land it a little short and run it up if possible.  Or if that's not an option, I accept that I need to just get on the green and try to make a putt.   

Taylormade M5 w/GD YSQ
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 16* Hybrid with Proforce V2 86 
Adams Pro Mini 20* hybrid w/VS Proto 95
Adams Pro Mini 23* and 26* Hybrids w/RIP Tour 115
Titleist 735cm 6-PW with C-Tapers
Vokeys: SM7 54M (53*), SM4 58M-12 (57*), WedgeWorks 60T-04, all w/RIP Tour 115
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The way I play these shots is to open the club face (58) but keep my hands back towards the middle of my stance and slightly low.  Creates an open club face that is sorta square.  Then I basically turn my chest and open my chest, really using my chest and hips to rotate and hit the shot.  For what it’s worth I have no idea is this is a technique that others use, or if it is generally a good one.  It works for me though, and I’m fairly consistent with it.  I’ll also hit the low spinners but I find that too often I end up having the ball roll up the face and not bite like I want it to.  It usually doesn’t end up terrible but it’s definitely not great when that happens.

Edited by jomatty
Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you getting to the 30-50 yard range to begin with?

 

I like to use a 54* for just about everything, unless I have to go over a hazard.  I never feel very comfortable using a lob wedge.

Callaway Epic Speed 10* MMT 60

Callaway Mavrik 15* Project X Riptide 70
Cobra F8 17.5* Aldila NV
Taylormade PSi 4-PW KBS Tour
Callaway MD3 50*/54*/58*

Bettinardi Studio Stock 17
Bridgestone Tour B X
WITB Link

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MonteScheinblum said:

You have to allow your chest to extend and head to move up earlier.  This will allow the trail wrist to be unloaded more and earlier with no extra intent.

I have been struggling with this latel as well, hitting low partial wedge shots that carry to the hole but take the big first bounce. I think most of it is tempo related, getting too fast/ahead of the ball then having to hit the brakes, perhaps linked to too short of a backswing. 

 

Is there a minimum backswing length for the 30-50yard range soft pitch? . Is a longer/slower swing (lets say left arm parallel at a minimum) better than a shorter/faster one for partial wedges? I'm starting to think pros take a much longer backswing than I would for a similar shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaveGoodrich said:

 

So if you use the same intent with a 60 degree wedge, the ball doesn't stop fairly quickly?  From these distances on firm greens, you are going to need some height and spin to stop the ball.  

 

From a clean lie, I use my 60-04 with a shallow "use the bounce" swing.  Soft hands and vertical shaft at impact.   From the rough where getting much spin is difficult, I open my 57-11 a bit to hit it high and soft, and try to land it a little short and run it up if possible.  Or if that's not an option, I accept that I need to just get on the green and try to make a putt.   

 

 

I don't get much height with my 60 unless I add speed which completely eliminates the possibility of hitting a soft, high 30-50yd shot. It will go slightly higher than when I use my 56 and hit my low spinner but it's not high enough or spinny enough to stop on baked out greens. Again, I have a solid wedge game and have no issue hitting the low checking shot when the greens are receptive - it just doesn't work on baked out, rock hard greens. 

 

I'd just like to pop the ball softly into the air and rely on height more than spin to stop it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CactusGolf said:

How are you getting to the 30-50 yard range to begin with?

 

I like to use a 54* for just about everything, unless I have to go over a hazard.  I never feel very comfortable using a lob wedge.

 

Hitting driver on the shorter 350-380yd par 4s. My home course has 4-5 of them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mgoblue83 said:

 

Hitting driver on the shorter 350-380yd par 4s. My home course has 4-5 of them. 

Ah, gotcha.  That makes sense.  I like laying back on those so I can have a full 54* (~95 yards).

 

What's the next wedge you have under the 56?

Callaway Epic Speed 10* MMT 60

Callaway Mavrik 15* Project X Riptide 70
Cobra F8 17.5* Aldila NV
Taylormade PSi 4-PW KBS Tour
Callaway MD3 50*/54*/58*

Bettinardi Studio Stock 17
Bridgestone Tour B X
WITB Link

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MonteScheinblum said:

You have to allow your chest to extend and head to move up earlier.  This will allow the trail wrist to be unloaded more and earlier with no extra intent.

 

 

Ball position forward? Open stance? Open club face? Swing left? Any tips to avoid blading it if the timing isn't quite right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CactusGolf said:

Ah, gotcha.  That makes sense.  I like laying back on those so I can have a full 54* (~95 yards).

 

What's the next wedge you have under the 56?

I carry 52, 56, 60

 

My low checking pitch shot with the 56 is effective on softer greens or back hole positions I just want to be able to access front pins on rock hard greens. I can hit my 60 straight up in the air when swinging fast but I don't know how to hit it high at a slower speeds.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
        • Like
      • 4 replies
    • 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #1
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #2
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #3
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #4
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #5
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
       
      Bryson Nimmer's Bettinardi putter - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Dustin Johnson's got the putter try-outs going on - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 35 replies
    • 2021 Memorial - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       

       
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #1
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #2
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #3
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #4
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #5
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #6
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #7
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #8
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #9
       
       
       

       
       
       

       
      Piretti putter & cover for Hideki - 2021 Memorial
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Memorial
      New Odyssey (play like a kid) putter over - 2021 Memorial
      Bettinardi putters & covers - 2021 Memorial
      Ben An's Cameron putter - 2021 Memorial
       
       
      • 27 replies
    • 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge  - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #1
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #2
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #3
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #4
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #5
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #6
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #7
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge winner will get this Power wagon
      Eric Compton testing Axis 1 putter - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cameron putter and new cover - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
      • 7 replies
    • Phil Mickelson Winning WITB from the 2021 PGA Championship
      Phil Mickelson's Winning What's In The Bag? 
       
      Driver: Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond (6 degrees @5.5 , green dot cog) Fujikura Ventus Black 6 X (47.9 inches)
      2-wood: TaylorMade “Original One” Mini Driver (11.5 degrees) Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X
      4-wood: (Sunday only): Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero (16.5 degrees) Fujikura Ventus Blue 8 X
      Irons: Callaway X Forged UT (16) (Thursday-Saturday), Callaway X21 UT Proto (19 degrees @20.5, 25), Callaway Apex MB ‘21 (small groove) (6-PW) Shafts- 16* MCA MMT 105 TX, KBS Tour V 125 S+
      Wedges: Callaway PM Grind ’19 “Raw” ([email protected]*, 55-12*, 60-10*) Shafts: KBS Tour V 125 S+
      Putter: Odyssey Milled Blade “Phil Mickelson” SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour
      Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X (Triple Track)
      Grips: Golf Pride MCC
       
      Link to more pics on the front-page... https://www.golfwrx.com/654804/phil-mickelson-witb-2021-may-pga-championship/
       

       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 86 replies

×
×
  • Create New...