2022 Callaway Rogue ST drivers (in-hand photos)

GolfWRX

2 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

Not this time. I have a 9* Epic Max LS but this time I got a Rogue Max LS 10.5 cranked it down 1.5* (All-Fit Universal) to open up the face to handle the toe hook miss.

Ditto!  Im going to add a little hot melt toward toe side for the same reason.

• Like 1

🤖 A.I Smoke TD 10.5 w/ GD VF 5S

Sim 2 Ti 5W w/Diamana TB 70S

2024 Apex UW w/Tensei 1K Pro Blue 70S

Apex Pro 4-5 Nippon Modus 105S 

Apex CB 6-PW Nippon Modus 105S 

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

DF3

Chrome Tour X

anyone compare the new Rogue to the older version? I still have that one and love it

Driver- TITLEIST TSr1 10° AD-HD 6s
3 Wood- TITLEIST TSi2 15° AD-DI 7s
Hybrid- TITLEIST TSr2 21° AD-HY 75s

Irons- SRIXON Zx5 KBS Tour Lite 100s
Wedges- CALLAWAY Jaws Raw Black SF 95
Putter- SCOTTY CAMERON Phantom X 9.5

Ball- BRIDGESTONE Tour B X

10 minutes ago, ob1soccer said:

anyone compare the new Rogue to the older version? I still have that one and love it

We have the first Rogue Driver.  One of my sons still uses it.  Found that the Rogue ST generates faster ball speeds and is so easy to hit.  But that was expected after five years of driver development.  The Rogue ST is also easier to hit than the Epic drivers from last year.  My 16 year old replaced his Epic Max with the Rogue ST.  And he is the only son out of three that went Rogue ST.  The 21 year old and the 13-1/2 year old went TM Stealth.

Edited by Goldenhawk
  • Like 3

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver, 10.5*, GD Tour AD IZ-5S

Ping G430 Max 10K, 10.5*, Fujikura Ventus Velocore TR Red 5R

TaylorMade Qi10 Woods, 16.5* and 21.0*, Fujikura Ventus TR Blue FW 65 R

TaylorMade 2023 P790 Irons, 4-PW, TT DG 105 R300
Titleist SM9 Wedges, 48.10 F, 54.10 S, 60.10 S, TT DG Wedge S200
Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Putter

On 2/20/2022 at 4:28 PM, SwingBlues said:

Not this time. I have a 9* Epic Max LS but this time I got a Rogue Max LS 10.5 cranked it down 1.5* (All-Fit Universal) to open up the face to handle the toe hook miss.

23 hours ago, Avidswampthing66 said:

I moved out of 9* Epic Max Ls to 10.5*

Rogue Max Ls.  Spin was tooo low on the 9* Rogue for me.  All is well when I dropped -1 on the 10.5.  Nice high low spin drives.  It’s just better imo than the epic and the epic was a great driver 

interesting- was playing a 10.5 Epic Max LS turned to 9.5 and at an outside fitting was put into a 9.0 Rogue ST Max LS. I usually like the face open, but did not hit as well with the 10.5 turned down… but I am concerned about spin being too low. So, guess we shall see. Haha!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jmc said:

interesting- was playing a 10.5 Epic Max LS turned to 9.5 and at an outside fitting was put into a 9.0 Rogue ST Max LS. I usually like the face open, but did not hit as well with the 10.5 turned down… but I am concerned about spin being too low. So, guess we shall see. Haha!

You’ll know if you see that dive

bomber appear!  At 10.5 turned down, it’s been great for me.  There’s more in the tank tho and it still goes left.  If I can start it right and fall left I’m good.  I’m def looking to add that green dot (tour sleeve) adapter and a little hot melt.

Let us know how it goes.  Ill be curious how

it performs for you.  Of course, a lot of this is swing dependent.

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

DF3

Chrome Tour X

3 hours ago, jmc said:

Good point about spin. I had my Epic Max LS with a Hrzdus Black RDX 6.0 (tipped an inch) and that had balls dropping out of the sky. I tuned it Low (-1.5). My playing buddies made that comment. I think I was having an off day with my driver swing. But it was very bad.

With my Rogue Max LS, I've switched to a Evenflow White T1100 75gm shaft for stability. Still testing it out but I have a Hzrdus Smoke Green 75gm waiting in the wings (it's sitting in my Sim Max at the moment and since they all have All-Fit Universal, I can switch it anytime). So far, spin looks good just watching the peak height but the EF T1100 is very, very smooth that I really like

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

On 2/20/2022 at 8:16 PM, Avidswampthing66 said:

I moved out of 9* Epic Max Ls to 10.5*

Rogue Max Ls.  Spin was tooo low on the 9* Rogue for me.  All is well when I dropped -1 on the 10.5.  Nice high low spin drives.  It’s just better imo than the epic and the epic was a great driver 

I had the exact same experience. 9* head for me was spinning at 1600 on centered strikes and the high toe miss was 800-900 rpm 🤣. Grabbed the 10.5 head and set to -1 and spin went to 1850-2100 on centered hits. Launch in store was around 10-11 degrees, I think b/c of the low tee height in the hitting station...wasn't adjustable. I'm seeing good launch conditions on course though. Hands down best Callaway driver ever. Feel, sound, and ball flight are outstanding. Looks the biznuts as well. Traded in a Stealth plus for it after 2 weeks of testing...gotta love Edwin Watts 90 day playability guarantee for testing!

• Like 3

anyone have any info about the fairway woods? I still have my original Epic and it works well. Might be time for an upgrade?

Driver- TITLEIST TSr1 10° AD-HD 6s
3 Wood- TITLEIST TSi2 15° AD-DI 7s
Hybrid- TITLEIST TSr2 21° AD-HY 75s

Irons- SRIXON Zx5 KBS Tour Lite 100s
Wedges- CALLAWAY Jaws Raw Black SF 95
Putter- SCOTTY CAMERON Phantom X 9.5

Ball- BRIDGESTONE Tour B X

@coreylThose numbers are 💯

That’s been my experience as well.  Just crazy good on all fronts.  

Edited by Avidswampthing66
  • Like 2

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

DF3

Chrome Tour X

On 1/5/2022 at 7:49 AM, illum1na71 said:

A bit of irony here.  Callaway back in the late 00's was all about "Fusion Technology"  and TM doubled down on MWT and titanium heads.  Now Callaway has migrated far away from their fusion technology and TM has embraced carbon.  (yes I know that Glorie has carbon/poly face and Callaway had the C4).

It's just interesting.

Saw a utube video of a guy in the UK doing a comparison of Taylormade Stealth and a Callaway C4, have to say the C4 held up to the Stealth. I thought the Stealth would of killed the 20 year old C4 in distance dispersion etc but it didn't, I've thought about buying Stealth but the cost is out of my budget so I've bought a C4 to see what I will get out of it $150 with nice C4 headcover cheap experience yeah...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrmikeac said:

Has anyone else found the Max LS head to be a little high spinning? I’m thinking it’s a shaft issue but I just wanted to hear everyone’s thoughts? 

I have.  I have been on a trackman a few times now.  3 different monitors, using RCT balls and ProV1 Left dashes.  Triple diamond was even worse.

I average low 120's, so it's naturally going to have more spin, but even lofted down to 8*, I keep finding myself in the 3500-4000 rpms, sometimes more.......trackman issue?  I have no idea, but it's been very frustrating thus far.

I just picked up some green dot adapters to be able to go down to 7* to see how that does, but it's been incredibly disappointing because I love everything else about the driver.  Yesterday was able to hit the Cobra LS head, which was a 10.5* head(they didn't have the 9), so it was lofted down to 9 and was getting faster ballspeed and averaged lower spin.

I am doing whatever I can to make the Rogue work.....biggest reason......the adapters......such a pet peeve to have the shaft twist with different settings from other oems.  But the Cobra seems to be the better fit for me.

Ai Smoke 9* 🔹🔹🔹w/ Accra TZ6 ST

OG Sim Ti 16.5 w/ D+ LTD 80TX

Cobra King Tec 19* w/ TZ6 95M5

T200-T150 4-PW w/ Accra TZi 115's

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 46* bent to 48* w/ Accra TZi 115

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 & 54* & Vokey SM9 58M* D grind w/ PX LS 6.0's

LAB DF3

Chrome Tour

10 minutes ago, jgreer1421 said:

I have.  I have been on a trackman a few times now.  3 different monitors, using RCT balls and ProV1 Left dashes.  Triple diamond was even worse.

I average low 120's, so it's naturally going to have more spin, but even lofted down to 8*, I keep finding myself in the 3500-4000 rpms, sometimes more.......trackman issue?  I have no idea, but it's been very frustrating thus far.

I just picked up some green dot adapters to be able to go down to 7* to see how that does, but it's been incredibly disappointing because I love everything else about the driver.  Yesterday was able to hit the Cobra LS head, which was a 10.5* head(they didn't have the 9), so it was lofted down to 9 and was getting faster ballspeed and averaged lower spin.

I am doing whatever I can to make the Rogue work.....biggest reason......the adapters......such a pet peeve to have the shaft twist with different settings from other oems.  But the Cobra seems to be the better fit for me.

Out of curiosity, what’s your ball launching at?

Just wondering what lowering the club loft would do to your ball flight as well.

Any chance it’s a steep AOA that could be remedied to pull off some of that spin. At 120 Club Speed and a bit downward into impact is gonna put some serious zip on the ball for sure.

Once you get it figured, your gonna be a long way down the fairway!

Rox

Edited by roxald
  • Like 1

2023 in the Bag!

Rogue Max Ls 9°/HZRDUS Gen 4 Black 6.5 70<br  />TSi2 15°/Aldila Green 75X<br/>Epic Flash 21°/Tour Green 75X<br/>Maltby TS1-iM 4-6 iron Modus 115X<br/>

Honma 747V/DG120-S400 7-PW<br/>Jaws 50°, 54° & 58°/DG Tour Issue S400<br/>Scotty Cameron 5.5M<br />Callaway Chrome Soft and
Sun Moutain C130/ClicGear Rovic cart with Alphard E-Wheels V2

Backups:

Bridgestone Tour-B X-CB/DG120 S400 Tour Issue 5-PW

13 minutes ago, jgreer1421 said:

Exact same situation I am in. The Cobra LTDX LS just seems to fit me better, consistency of spin on off center strikes has been incredible. But the forgiveness of the Max LS is hard to pass up, if I could get the spin down to around 2200 I would immediately put it in the bag but after trying quite a few shafts, it doesn’t seem to want to dip down any lower than 2600-2800 

Meanwhile, the cobra stays consistently around the 2100-2300 range 

Decisions decisions…

15 minutes ago, roxald said:

Out of curiosity, what’s your ball launching at?

Just wondering what lowering the club loft would do to your ball flight as well.

Any chance it’s a steep AOA that could be remedied to pull off some of that spin. At 120 Club Speed and a bit downward into impact is gonna put some serious zip on the ball for sure.

Once you get it figured, your gonna be a long way down the fairway!

Rox

This is where things get a little complicated to me as I really don't know a ton about breaking down numbers to really tell...here's the trackman report below.  Generally around the 0* mark aoa with 8-10* launch, but the peak heights show 150-180 ft peak height and steep landing angle, with is obviously killing distance.....assuming the numbers are legitimate.  I had a sim2 8* head yesterday lofted down as low as it could go and ballspeeds were the slowest and spin was higher.....

https://mytrackman.com/system/dynamic-report?ReportId=98e04c4f-fb87-497a-bc9b-f3bcbc648205

****I know strike point is one of the most important parts here before the master gets involved here lol

I'm at a point that I've even considered going back to the Mavrik SZ......

Edited by jgreer1421

LAB DF3

Chrome Tour

4 minutes ago, jgreer1421 said:

This is where things get a little complicated to me as I really don't know a ton about breaking down numbers to really tell...here's the trackman report below.  Generally around the 0* mark aoa with 8-10* launch, but the peak heights show 150-180 ft peak height and steep landing angle, with is obviously killing distance.....assuming the numbers are legitimate.  I had a sim2 8* head yesterday lofted down as low as it could go and ballspeeds were the slowest and spin was higher.....

https://mytrackman.com/system/dynamic-report?ReportId=98e04c4f-fb87-497a-bc9b-f3bcbc648205

****I know strike point is one of the most important parts here before the master gets involved here lol

Very cool data!

Thanks for Sharing!

I’m not an expert on the numbers but I agree the strike is interesting.

Gonna sit back and let some more knowledgeable folks chime in.

I’m interested!

Rox

2023 in the Bag!

Rogue Max Ls 9°/HZRDUS Gen 4 Black 6.5 70<br  />TSi2 15°/Aldila Green 75X<br/>Epic Flash 21°/Tour Green 75X<br/>Maltby TS1-iM 4-6 iron Modus 115X<br/>

Honma 747V/DG120-S400 7-PW<br/>Jaws 50°, 54° & 58°/DG Tour Issue S400<br/>Scotty Cameron 5.5M<br />Callaway Chrome Soft and
Sun Moutain C130/ClicGear Rovic cart with Alphard E-Wheels V2

Backups:

Bridgestone Tour-B X-CB/DG120 S400 Tour Issue 5-PW

1 hour ago, jgreer1421 said:

Not what I want to hear. Ordered one w Ventus black. I’m high launch/spin 

My TD has been spinning a touch too high lately too 10.5 (-1/N).

I've been swinging like garbage lately though, so I'm sure it's mostly user error.

And, at it least in my case I'm seeing 2800-3200 but the dispersion is so good I'm probably okay with giving up a few yards when I'm making such a bad pass at it.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 8* Ventus TR Red 
Titleist TSR3 16.5* Evenflow T1100

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titleist T350 4 T200 5 T150 6-9 Accra iSeries 125

Titleist Vokey SM9 46*F (@45) / 50*F / 56*D (@55*) / 60*M DG TI X100
SC Super Select Squareback 2

37 minutes ago, BostonWRX said:

Not what I want to hear. Ordered one w Ventus black. I’m high launch/spin 

Few sleepless nights and almost just walked out after 20 swings yesterday as it's just a shot in the nuts seeing all this lol....

I've tried with a Ventus Black, PD, XC, AXS blue, Motore, AV White........might just be chasing at this point...

Might have a BST listing for the Ventus and PD in the coming weeks for a Cobra shaft lol

LAB DF3

Chrome Tour

I swing 96 to 100 mph... in a golf store monitor with a tripple diamond and the balls they provided which were ok... i got a consistently lower spin. Staying from 1800 to 2300 on most with a few 2800 to 3200 on bad strikes. That being said... the monitors have to be taken with a grain of salt. I was seeing longer carrys and overall distances on average vs my standard mavrik.. which also does quite well. Ive seen 270 plus tottals sometimes on course with mavrik so im guessing id see averages and big shots go up at least 10 to 15 yards with 💎💎💎

8 hours ago, mrmikeac said:

Has anyone else found the Max LS head to be a little high spinning? I’m thinking it’s a shaft issue but I just wanted to hear everyone’s thoughts? 

In my experience, the spin was on average 300 rpm’s lower than 9* Epic Max LS with Tensei 1k in both heads.  I actually went up in loft with the new driver to get spin in a manageable window.  I can’t speak to any of the other 2022 heads, whether or not it’s higher or lower.  Only prior gen.  Shaft can def play a role in strike location and if you’re striking it low or towards the heal then spin can go up a good bit.  

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

DF3

Chrome Tour X

On 2/23/2022 at 8:39 AM, jgreer1421 said:

I'm at a point that I've even considered going back to the Mavrik SZ......

All these heads have subtle differences in weight placement and moi characteristics.  Maverick SZ  and LTDx LS have something in common in that the weight and cg is very forward. May just suit you better!  Second swing did a comparison with the maverick sz, epic flash 💎💎💎 and the new Rogue ST.   Spin was higher with Rogue (nothing crazy tho)

It’s all so swing and strike location dependent.  

At your SS those high spin #s are killing your distances.  Should be carrying the ball 300.   That’s exciting for you, bc you stand to gain a TON by making some tweaks.  

Edited by Avidswampthing66

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

DF3

Chrome Tour X

On 2/10/2022 at 8:23 PM, jblough99 said:

Received my Rogue ST Max LS.  Build specs were 45” with Tensei White 65X.  Was curious if Callaway would adjust the swingweight for the shorter than standard length with a heavier rear weight.  Put it on the swingweight scale and it comes out to D4.  So Callaway must have adjusted the head weight, right?  Pulled the head and put it on the scale and it comes out at 194 grams?!?

So in typical GolfWRX fashion, I took the head apart to see how much the rear weight actually weighs.  Grabbed a T25 torx security bit and remove the rear weight cartridge.  This is where things get interesting.  Callaway advertises the rear weight for the LS to be 23 grams at 45.75” so I was expecting heavier than that due to the 45” build.  To my surprise the gold piece was 7 grams and the “tungsten cartridge” was only 4 grams?!?!  Total of 11 grams, where are the other 12 grams?!?!

Is Callaway pulling some marketing funny business here?  Is the advertised 23 gram weight only for extremely short builds?  Has anyone else pulled theirs apart to verify?

3EFB2101-FEFB-4B77-8011-8128E7243C22.jpeg.89980631c430e261b4b80c9655d3b06f.jpegD32374A7-7049-4E6D-BB31-A36F6F276EDE.jpeg.63d3d2be91696cb6521760e00fd7241d.jpegF8FAF55A-74B1-4119-B482-BA1A268D9E7D.jpeg.626ef981934182f976a53f31b039dce4.jpegD3CBE086-E06D-4F8A-A610-4A0E037E2F65.jpeg.ccc3e0316be630c480328f0023ef1ee8.jpeg

Was the gap to 23 grams ever reconciled/answered?

• Like 2

Picking up a TD 9* today. 

Tested last night head to head with my gamer Epic Speed.  I was primarily looking to cut spin.  I'm not a high speed player (mid 140 ball speeds), but I am high launch/spin. 

I initially tried the Cobra LS which was launching lower and spin was lower (good!), but results were a bit erratic for me (bad!).  My primary issue with the Cobra was the shaft I think, it was too long and just felt horrible to me (RDX Blue in different weights/flexes). 

Store employee then hands me the TD to try and it was much more consistent (but launched and spun a bit more) and I could use my own shaft (although the stock "AV white" felt OK, definitely better than RDX).  I didn't even realize until I got home and looked it up that there is a non-TD LS model, but the salesman said the TD was lowest spin version (my primary goal) and it ticked the visual boxes for me (the shape actually looked very very similar to Cobra IMO). 

Epic Speed was sitting 2600-3000 spin for me with a draw.  

TD LS was 2300-2600 with similar swings.  Same shaft (Atmos Black TS) and setting (-1 N).  Launches were similar in 15*-18* range.

The TD was a noticeably straighter flight, it didn't want to turn over.  I think that'll be Ok on the course because it should be easier to move Left to right, which is a shot I need on my home course.  TD did not seem unforgiving to me, but I'm pretty steady with my driver contact.

• Like 4

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9* / Ventus TR 5-S
Callaway Rogue 14* / Tour Blue 75-S

Callaway Rogue SZ 18* / Thump 75f-S

PXG Gen2 22* / Fuji Pro 73-S
Mizuno MP-20 HMB 4-P / Modus 120-S 
PXG Sugar Daddy II 53*/58*

Odyssey Versa 1W

12 minutes ago, Boognish said:

I didn't even realize until I got home and looked it up that there is a non-TD LS model, but the salesman said the TD was lowest spin version (my primary goal) and it ticked the visual boxes for me (the shape actually looked very very similar to Cobra IMO). 

Just FYI, a majority of YouTube testing I've seen indicates that...

1. The MAX LS spins less than the TD LS

2. The TD LS is more neutral-to-fade bias where the Max LS is more neutral-to-draw bias.

• Like 1

Rogue ST LS 10.5 | TSi2 15 | G425 4H 20.5 | ZX4 4 | ZX5 5-P | CBX ZC 48 & 52.5 | Glide 2.0 Stealth 58 | Itsy Bitsy Spider | TP5x

12 minutes ago, Natural1 said:

Just FYI, a majority of YouTube testing I've seen indicates that...

1. The MAX LS spins less than the TD LS

2. The TD LS is more neutral-to-fade bias where the Max LS is more neutral-to-draw bias.

I wonder if that result could be due to YouTubers hitting draws with the Max vs more straight/fades with the TD?  According to Callaway's official marketing, TD is the lower spin design:

This low spin option for better players is the latest version of our TOUR proven Triple Diamond shape. It’s our lowest spin offering, with a compact 450cc head.

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9* / Ventus TR 5-S
Callaway Rogue 14* / Tour Blue 75-S

Callaway Rogue SZ 18* / Thump 75f-S

PXG Gen2 22* / Fuji Pro 73-S
Mizuno MP-20 HMB 4-P / Modus 120-S 
PXG Sugar Daddy II 53*/58*

Odyssey Versa 1W

2 minutes ago, Boognish said:

I wonder if that result could be due to YouTubers hitting draws with the Max vs more straight/fades with the TD?  According to Callaway's official marketing, TD is the lower spin design:

This low spin option for better players is the latest version of our TOUR proven Triple Diamond shape. It’s our lowest spin offering, with a compact 450cc head.

Yeah obviously I don't know... It could certainly be part of it, and I realize Callaway says the TD is the lowest spin version, but pretty much everything I've seen shows the Max LS spinning maybe a few hundred RPMs less on average.

As always, with everything, YMMV

• Like 1

Rogue ST LS 10.5 | TSi2 15 | G425 4H 20.5 | ZX4 4 | ZX5 5-P | CBX ZC 48 & 52.5 | Glide 2.0 Stealth 58 | Itsy Bitsy Spider | TP5x

yeah, I noticed that on the youtube vids as well. It even seems like on a lot of them, the regular Max (not LS version) is sometimes the lowest spin. I think due to the draw bias on the regular version, the spin comes down with the draw flight. The TripleD spins more because it hits more fades? In my mind, the TripleD is basically if I only ever wanted to hit a fade. I had a setup like that in the past where driver was fade only and 3 wood was draw only. It kind of works pretty well, actually, I just prefer to hit driver on every hole since I don't get to play that often (hitting 3 wood is less fun for me). 

• Like 1

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

On 2/23/2022 at 6:19 PM, Grizzly42 said:

Was the gap to 23 grams ever reconciled/answered?

FYI. Called customer service and got a less than stellar answer. Said it was “up to 23 grams” to allow for adding weight for swing weighting but then said that they do not currently have in house any alternative tungsten weights available for the cartridge and would be swing weighting with hot melt or weight in shaft. 

So still a bit of a mystery on this one. Would seem disingenuous to be counting all of the additional weight around the cartridge in the advertised “low and deep” tag lines when other brands have 20+ grams weights sitting in plain site at the back of their drivers. 

Anybody else open up their cartridge and weigh the components yet?  

• Like 2

I decided to return mine yesterday, before tinkering too much.

I played around a bit with going from a Ventus Black 6x to a 7x which helped a bit, but not enough to give me the confidence to keep it.

Once the return is processed I'm going to order a 9* TD head. In my initial testing the spin numbers were decent but the apex was a bit too low the last time I hit it. So, I'm trying to decide on a shaft pairing that might help me out. Primarily debating between a Ventus TR 6x and a Red 7x. But, I probably have a week or so to figure that one out...

Titleist TSR3 8* Ventus TR Red 
Titleist TSR3 16.5* Evenflow T1100

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titleist T350 4 T200 5 T150 6-9 Accra iSeries 125

Titleist Vokey SM9 46*F (@45) / 50*F / 56*D (@55*) / 60*M DG TI X100
SC Super Select Squareback 2