APPLY NOW: Mitsubishi Vanquish Shafts! 5 Testers Needed!

733888081_MCAMemberTesting.png.58291c12d88904d030b8d276ee79ec5c.png

GolfWRX and Mitsubishi have teamed up for an awesome testing opportunity for our members. We are looking for five members to test out MCA's brand new lightweight Vanquish golf shafts! Vanquish uses Amorphous Wire Technology in an all-new application. Instead of using it in the tip section, amorphous wire is used in the butt section for the very first time. This amorphous wire’s elasticity increases the activity in the handle of the shaft to maximize ball speed and club head acceleration. Apply now for your chance to be a tester!

About Vanquish 

• Amorphous Wire Technology: Inspired by fly-fishing rods, AWT in the shaft’s butt section increases energy recovery in the handle for more clubhead speed.
  • Super Low Resin Content Prepreg keeps the resin content low and carbon fiber content high for “the best possible feeling lightweight shaft.”
  • Proprietary, exotic 46-ton and 40-ton prepregs for increased strength and stability.

• Tip section uniquely fortified with outer layer material angled differently for tip stability.

Learn more about Vanquish here.

How To Apply

1. City, State?
2. Handicap?
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed?
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts?
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below)

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

GolfWRX and MCA will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

Screen-Shot-2023-01-22-at-12.webp.png.45a8fe7c98d296ececb516e8aa317276.png

• Like 4

1. City, State? Atlanta, GA
2. Handicap? 4
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 105 trending up!
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? I've historically struggled with an overly quick transition but worked on that a ton and think that I could avoid jumping on a lighter shaft! Also lots of speed work in the off season so looking towards anything that can help push the envelope. 
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 4S or 4X

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Already do lots of golf journaling and record keeping, and have access to trackman on occasion; would love to document all the testing and on course performance.

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio
2. Handicap? - 6.5
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? - Between 107-110
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? - I am really curious about the lighter weight shafts and how to produce more ball speed with the same swing! Mitsubishi always makes some of the best shafts so this would be a great one to test! 
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) - I would like to test the 5TX shaft please! 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Yes I would be okay with that! 

1. City, State? Fairfield, PA
2. Handicap? 3
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 110-115
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? As I get older, the more a 50 gram shaft in a TX peaks my interest.  Would love to test one to see if going lighter would increase my club speed while maintaining a solid, penetrating flight and keep spin down.  Have always got along with Mitsubishi shafts. 
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 5X or 5TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!.  Will give multiple updates throughout the testing phase (on course and on LM).  Will continue with updates if it kicks out my current gamer.

1. City, State? West Melbourne, FL
2. Handicap? 4
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? SwingSpeed is 100mph, ball speed is 150mph
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? I'm interested in trying something that will help me pick up some speed but also maintain control. 
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? 4X, I think 5X is probably too close to my 60X shafts I use, and if I want to see if the lightweight benefits are truly there, lets go lighter. I have a late release and put heavy strain on the shaft during the transition, so it would be interesting to feel how this shaft loads and unloads.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep, been doing it here for north of 18 years now.

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9° w/ PX HZRDUS Gen4 Black 75 6.0

TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 3-19° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 4-22° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

Srixon ZU85 5 26° w/ PX RDX Smoke 100 6.5

Srixon ZX7 6-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X

Cleveland 588 RTX 52° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SSS Circle T Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter

1. City, State? San Antonio, Texas
2. Handicap? +1.7
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? SS: 109-110 MPH

4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Interested to try a lighter weight offering for increased speed potential in my Ping G425LST
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 60TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES!

Ping G425 LST 9* / Mitsubishi Diamana WB 63X 

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Taylormade Qi10 18* / Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8X

Srixon ZX5 MKII 3-5 / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-8 / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Srixon Z Forged MKII 9-P / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist SM10 50.08F / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

1. City, State? Lisle, Illinois
2. Handicap? 12
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 104 driver swing speed, per a Trackman a couple weeks ago, and ticking up toward my usual 108ish as a back injury that had been slowing me down heals.
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? I've been strongly considering trying a lighter driver shaft to see if I can pick up a tiny bit of speed, something that seeing TXG's Ian Fraser experimenting with a Diamana GT 40X has had me thinking more about. I've also had great luck with previous MCA shafts, especially the Diamana TB in my driver last year, and have been really interested in the Vanquish since reading PluggedInGolf's glowing review back in January. I've really been enjoying the forgiveness of my G430 Max driver head but just haven't found the right shaft for it yet, and would love to test whether saving some weight (both in overall weight and swing weight) with a lighter shaft might do the trick.
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 4X
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

Hybrids: Ping G430 3H, 5H @25* | Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1. City, State? Grand Rapids, MI
2. Handicap? 7
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 120-125
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts?  Lighter for more speed and test dispersion 
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 4 or 5TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Ai Smoke 9* 🔹🔹🔹w/ Accra TZ6 ST

OG Sim Ti 16.5 w/ D+ LTD 80TX

Cobra King Tec 19* w/ TZ6 95M5

T200-T150 4-PW w/ Accra TZi 115's

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 46* bent to 48* w/ Accra TZi 115

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 & 54* & Vokey SM9 58M* D grind w/ PX LS 6.0's

LAB DF3

Chrome Tour

1. Green Bay, WI
2. 3.3
3. 107-110 with Driver
4. I moved to a lighter weight shaft this year (~78g -> 60g) and have had really good results. I'd like to push the limits of going even lighter and see what I can get out of it.
5. 4X

6. Yes absolutely!

Titleist TSR3 8* Ventus TR Red 
Titleist TSR3 16.5* Evenflow T1100

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titleist T350 4 T200 5 T150 6-9 Accra iSeries 125

Titleist Vokey SM9 46*F (@45) / 50*F / 56*D (@55*) / 60*M DG TI X100
SC Super Select Squareback 2

1. Phoenix, AZ
2. 5
3. 105ish
4. Interested in testing the boundaries of lighter weight shafts
5. 4 or 5 S

6. Yes indeed!

Driver: Callaway Paradym AI 💨 💎💎💎 10.5 (-1, D): PX Denali Black 6.0

3wd: Ping G425 Max 14.5: Ventus TR Red 6s

7wd: Ping G425 Max 21.5: Ventus Blue 7s

4-5: Titleist T200 PX LZ 5.5, 6.0

6-P: Titleist T150 PX LZ 6.0

53: Edison KBS Tour

60: 🤷‍♂️ revolving wheel

1. City, State? Opelika AL
2. Handicap? 7.2
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 104
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Im interested in going longer and lighter to see if I can get more speed while keeping dispersion lower.
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? 4TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Sheboygan, WI
2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 110 mph
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? I have always gotten along with MCA shafts, and I think I could go faster with a tighter dispersion 
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) Vanquish 5 TX

WITB

Ping G430 10K 10.5º w/ Diamana 

Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Driving Iron: Srixon U85 w/ Recoil

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

1. City, State? Phoenix AZ
2. Handicap? 2.5
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 95/135
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Getting older and need lighter and a bit softer
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) Vanquish 5 SR

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Mitsu Kai’li 60S

Wilson Dynapower 3+ 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Wilson UDI 3 HZRDUS Black 90

Wilson 4-6 Dynapower forged/ 7-P Staff CB all Nippon Pro Modus 115s

Wilson ZM forged 50° 56° 60° DG TI Spinner wedge

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/    Cameron Del Mar

1. City, State? Chester Springs, Pa
2. Handicap? 6.3
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 113 mph
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts?  I have really started to embrace lighter shafts that can handle a little speed.  I test shafts all the time, always looking to try the latest and greatest.  I have 2 MCA shafts in my bag now and would love to do an apples to apples, or pineapples if you prefer.   
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) VANQUISH 5 TX

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1. City, State? Scottsdale, AZ
2. Handicap? +1
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 115-120
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? I have been entertaining the idea of a lighter setup. Stability is always a concern though. I feel like that's been hard to find on the market. 
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 5tx

1. City, State? Bellevue, WA
2. Handicap? 20
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? upper 80's
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Could I really get more club head speed?
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? 5 R, or 4 SR?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

1. City, State? Hayward, CA
2. Handicap? 18
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 105
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Always looking for a better fitting shaft!
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 5S, potentially 5X

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? St Petersburg, FL
2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 115 MPH
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? I have always gotten along well with Mitsubishi shafts but followed the herd with the Ventus boom. I would love to see how these stack up to my Ventus Black 6X. 

5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 5TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely. 

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | G430 3 Hybrid |  ZX7 MKII 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

1. City, State? Cleveland, OH
2. Handicap? 4
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 116 
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Interested in lightweight but stable shaft
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 5TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

Callaway AI Smoke TD 8* Denali Blue 60tx

Sim Ti 14* Fuji Speeder TR 757x

Stealth Plus 18* Ventus Black 8x

Mizuno 223 4-PW PX  LS 6.5

SM9 50/12F, 54/12D, 59/5T PX Wedge 6.5

Scotty Cameron Golo 6.5 Stability Shaft

City, State? Willard, UT
2. Handicap? PLUS 2
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 107-112
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? I’m getting a bit older but my speed is still pretty good and have been moving to lighter shaft options. I’m very intrigued by the Vanquish line of shafts and the stability I’ve read about at lower weights. I’m interested in trying longer shaft length than my usual 44.5” as well
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 4X

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes absolutely 

Edited by mogc60

TAYLORMADE QI 10LS 8* GD VF 50 X

PING G425 LST 14.5 Rogue 80X

PING G430 HY 17* Tour 2.0 X

PING G430 HY 19* Tour 2.0 X

PING BLUEPRINT S Accra Green 125

PING S159 50S, 54H, 58S Accra 130

I series steel shafts 

PING OSLO 3 PLD PLUS no sight line dot only                   

1. City, State? San Diego Ca
2. Handicap? 5.8
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? ~115mph
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Always fascinated with the lighter shaft phenomenon ie autoflex and the vanquish was always on my radar as I tend to gravitate towards Mitsubishis shafts
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) 4TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Clive, IA
2. Handicap? 2
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 112mph
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts?  See if a bit lighter shaft = more speed
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? 5x

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? You bet!

Driver TSR3 9* & 11* Ventus TR Blue 6x (10K - Testing)

Fairway TSr3 4W Ventus TR Red 7x

Fairway  TS 7W Ventus TR Blue 8x

Driving Iron  Ping iCrossover 2i Ventus Blue 9x

Irons Ping i210’s with DG 120 x-100’s +1/2”

Wedges Glide Forged Pros 50*,54*,58* DG 120 s300 +1/2”

Putter Armlock💪🏼

Ball Vice Pro Plus

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA
2. Handicap? 7.3
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 107 mph/156 mph
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? I'm very interested in a lighter shaft option and how it plays off a more stable swing. I am working on more tempo with the driver and feel like the new Vanquish has the potential to really unlock the driver, not only in distance but tighter shot dispersion. 
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? Vanquish 5 S

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I am always happy to provide in depth feedback to my fellow golfwrx members. I have plenty of access to both various clubs as well as driving range to give feedback and answer any questions that may be presented as well.

IG Handle: @tarheelnation3

What's in the bag:

Driver: Callaway AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Velocore+ Blue 6s

Fairway Wood: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 3 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Taylormade Stealth+ 5 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Tour Issued Callaway Paradym 7 wood w/ Speeder 757 Evolution VII

Irons: Taylormade P790 Copper w/ Nippon Modus 120 Shafts

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Raw 50/55/60 w/ Nippon Modus 120

Putters: Scotty Cameron 009 Aloha (and many others)

1. City, State? Brimley, MI

2. Handicap? 1

3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 110-115

4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Love Mitsubishi shafts and could always use more swing speed.

5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? 4X

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.

Team TaylorMade

Qi10 Black Out 9° Lin-Q White 6X

Apex UW 17° AD-UB 7X

Qi10 Tour Rescue 3 Steelfiber i80 S

Qi10 Tour Rescue 4 Steelfiber i95 S

P7MB 23 5i-9i Modus 105 S

MG3 46 / 50 / 54 / 60

Spider GT Notchback

1.  Parker, CO.
2. 2.1
3. 105-110
4. I have been using lightweight shafts for some time and have been looking for a replacement for existing shaft.  Mitsubishi have some of the best feeling shafts in the world and would love to game one of these.
5. Vanquish 4x

6. I look forward to providing an in-depth review and high res photos.    

PING 410 10.5 LST -1.5 DEGREES RIP 50x
PING 410 LST 15 DIAMANA ORANGE X

CALLAWAY UW 19 ALTUS BLUE 75 X

CALLAWAY ROGUE ST PRO HYBRID

CALLAWAY TCB 5-AW PROJECT X CATALYST 100

CALLAWAY FULL TOE 54, 60 MMT 125 SCORING WEDGES
YES TRACY

1. City, State? Bethlehem PA
2. Handicap? 17 
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 100-105
4. Why would you like to test the new MCA Vanquish shafts? Would like to try a new shaft since my driver (Ping g2) still has the original stock prolaunch shaft on it so would like to see the difference.
5. Which Vanquish shaft would you like to test? (Below) Vanquish 5 Stiff

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep